Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

+24
AnneNeville
Georgette888
Ireth
opals
bayth
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
sjonnepon
Ranwing
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
JamieRulz
mindschemez
fantastica
coxfire
Glorfindel
sheny
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Buenos
Jellyrolls
brisallie
Porcelain
28 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Post  coxfire 2/7/2014, 5:05 am

If this is just a way to justify Santana moving out, so that effin Blaine can come live in the loft, that sucks. And even if not, this SL still sucks, even The premise of Santana auditionning for FG is ridiculous

The writers will really ruin the last chance we had to have golden Kurtcheltana scenes, after squandering two half-seasons on Blam and the Noobs while the NY trio had so much more to offer... I really don't get them
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Post  Buenos 2/7/2014, 5:15 am

coxfire wrote:
The writers will really ruin the last chance we had to have golden Kurtcheltana scenes, after squandering two half-seasons on Blam and the Noobs while the NY trio had so much more to offer... I really don't get them

Exactly, why ruin the Kurcheltana chemistry/dynamics just when we are finally getting all NY episode? The one good thing the show had amidst the blam/noob disaster of that last year and a half? Shocked 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/7/2014, 5:30 am

Buenos wrote:
coxfire wrote:

Exactly, why ruin the Kurcheltana chemistry/dynamics just when we are finally getting all NY episode?  The one good thing the show had amidst the blam/noob disaster of that last year and a half? Shocked 

Well, some are thinking that Santana and Rachel are friends again in episode 13.

And Kurt and Santana supposedly have scenes in episode 11 at the diner.

Maybe Rachel quits the diner as well?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/7/2014, 5:36 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Tumblr_n0lzdzVcKk1r4cnd6o2_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/7/2014, 5:57 am

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Tumblr_n0lzdzVcKk1r4cnd6o2_250
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Tumblr_n0lju6fSST1r4ezfzo1_500
That is hilarious...of course with the f*** up extended year they got the years mixed up.  On set with the graduation banners' it's "class of 2013",

that sums up the disaster that was extending the school year.  coool
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/7/2014, 6:02 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Tumblr_n0m8wr1pM51r4ezfzo1_500

Poor Jenna.

Kevin spared her the humiliation of pointedly being the only Senior forced to say goodbye to the crew.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/7/2014, 6:06 am

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Tumblr_n0m8wr1pM51r4ezfzo1_500

Poor Jenna.

Kevin spared her the humiliation of pointedly being the only Senior forced to say goodbye to the crew.

Kevin is a sweetheart.  wub
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/7/2014, 6:29 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Tumblr_n0mcpcl2O81r4gxc3o1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 2/7/2014, 7:20 am

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Tumblr_n0mcpcl2O81r4gxc3o1_500

of course.... dryy 
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/7/2014, 7:24 am

Sigh..

Watch it be the duet that was originally spoiled with Kurt.  coool 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/7/2014, 7:33 am

Buenos wrote:Sigh..

Watch it be the duet that was originally spoiled with Kurt.  coool 

That is what I was thinking.  Rolling Eyes 

But this sounds like a scene.

He would been going overboard if they were singing together.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/7/2014, 7:43 am

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Tumblr_n0lt2lziE41rboomjo1_250

What the hell is she doing?

Whooa, VIOLENT is truly the word.  For fuck's sake, Rachel and Santana are friends at this point.  Ryan Murphy really, really hates women doesn't he? Shocked 
I hate this, I really HATE THIS!!!!   rentine 

For f*'s sake, only on Glee do the bros hug things out while the girls get to bitchslap each other and constantly fight over solos.  
Ryan is such an asshole!  antifana

I've never hit another girl in my life, not even in the most heated verbal fights. I have however given a knee>groin kick to a guy once who wouldn't take "no" for an answer when on a date (and later he of course excused it with "I was drunk"), but on Glee that means the guy gets to have his way with you anyway.

FUCK YOU, GLEE!!!

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Ab-thatsit

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Tumblr_n0lzdzVcKk1r4cnd6o2_250
Glee's timeline is so f*cked up even the cast and crew don't know what's going on anymore.  Rolling Eyes 

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Tumblr_n0m8wr1pM51r4ezfzo1_500

Poor Jenna.

Or maybe Chord and Darren (the only ones not on that sign) decided to spend their pocket-money on gifts for the writers/producers again instead, thanking them for the exposure they got from them, just like last year.  dryy

And yes, I know that's mean and probably unfounded. Sorry, not sorry. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Smiley86

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Tumblr_n0mcpcl2O81r4gxc3o1_500
Oh, for crying out loud! Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Finger007
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/7/2014, 8:09 am

Goodbye StarKurt duet  crycry  It was too good to be true. Why can't Kurt have something of his own? First Rachel and now Blaine. We never got Chris in a scene alone with Kate Hudson, Matt Bomer or Idina Menzel, but somehow Lea and Darren always get songs/scenes with the people hired for Kurt's storylines.

I bet the so called Klaine fans, who were complaing about the duet a day ago will burst with joy if Darren sings instead of Chris.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/7/2014, 11:07 am

I know we are seen as silly and bitter Kurtsies for saying this over and over again, but the fact that Blaine has to be involved with Elliot just sucks.

It sucks Rachel is made violent, because that is not a slap, that is a punch. And like you guys have said women hardly ever slap and even lesser extent punch people. Someone told Lea to make it a punch not a slap, based on that spoiler.

Elliot will either be written out of the show by giving him a record contract or Blaine will have something to do with his eventual exit, mark my words. This little leech called Blaine just has to invade every little corner of Blee, so it can finally be a show about a big, whiney baby.

ETA: And only after that angry outburst, I realised it's Sedillo again bringing his annoying "happy" spoilers. When have his tweets ever been successful in other fandom parts than Klaine or Blarren fans?! Ugh!

Last edited by valkeakuulas on 2/7/2014, 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/7/2014, 11:09 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Tumblr_n0lt2lziE41rboomjo1_250

What the hell is she doing?

Whooa, VIOLENT is truly the word.  For fuck's sake, Rachel and Santana are friends at this point.  Ryan Murphy really, really hates women doesn't he? Shocked 
I hate this, I really HATE THIS!!!!   rentine 

For f*'s sake, only on Glee do the bros hug things out while the girls get to bitchslap each other and constantly fight over solos.  
Ryan is such an asshole!  antifana

Well, Finn try to beat the living crap out of Puck when he found out the truth about Quinn's baby, and Jake and Ryder nearly came to blows, so it's not just the girls.

In all honesty, I'm not totally surprised by this. Nor am I totally surprised that Rachel is the one to escalate the argument into a physical fight. Not that Rachel has been so physically violent with others before, but I keep in mind how hyper-competative she is. This is her dream role that she'd been striving for since she was in diapers, and now Santana is being placed as a prospective replacement for her. I'm not going to go into the idiocy of 1) the understudy not being a regular cast member (unless Santana is placed in the chorus) or 2) Santana being appropriate for Fanny Brice but they went there and we have to deal with this stupidity. But if there is anyone who's going to buy into the old trope about how the plucky understudy comes along and becomes a huge star when the leading lady flakes out, it would be Rachel. She would have to see this as nothing less than Santana trying to take her dream away from her.

Poor Jenna. Kevin spared her the humiliation of pointedly being the only Senior forced to say goodbye to the crew.

Or maybe Chord and Darren (the only ones not on that sign) decided to spend their pocket-money on gifts for the writers/producers again instead, thanking them for the exposure they got from them, just like last year.  dryy

And yes, I know that's mean and probably unfounded. Sorry, not sorry. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Smiley86

I feel horrible for Jenna, but at the same time, she needs to count her lucky stars that she's free of this mess. The show never treated her well and she went from being one of the most balanced characters to an obnoxious harridan. Let her move on and find a place where she will be appreciated and treated with respect.

Oh, for crying out loud! Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Finger007

If I was writing this show, this would be a scene where Blaine would be having issues with Elliot because Kurt is spending so much time with his band and not enough focusing on the big baby that he's found himself engaged to. But I'm not, so who knows what kind of crap they're going to come up with.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 2/7/2014, 11:42 am

I can't decide what I hate more, Rachel hitting Santana or Blaine having a scene with Elliott. If Blaine duets with Elliott instead of the StarKurt duet we were told about, then  tronco 
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/7/2014, 11:53 am

Ranwing wrote:Well, Finn try to beat the living crap out of Puck when he found out the truth about Quinn's baby, and Jake and Ryder nearly came to blows, so it's not just the girls.
Finn/Puck was in season 1 and Finn had plenty of reason to kick the crap out of Puck then. Jake and Ryder nearly came to blows but the key thing is they never actually did. As far as the boys go I can only remember one other incident when there was an actual physical fight and that was when Mike and Artie confronted Karofsky and Sam stepped in. And they were called heroes for doing so!
All the other times the guys got into a fight there either was no real physical contact because they were restraint or interrupted before they could land a punch (Finn/Jesse at Prom), or they controlled themselves and talked it out before it getting out of hand (Finn/Blaine). Not counting the bullying from the football team.
Sebastian trying to hurt Kurt with the rock salt slushie was not between friends or even school mates.

In the mean time we had this with the girls who are supposed to be friends or at least fellow Glee club members:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Tumblr_n0ltpo9IVw1s2lsw6o2_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Lauren_VS_Santana

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Tumblr_n0ltpo9IVw1s2lsw6o4_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Tumblr_n0ltpo9IVw1s2lsw6o3_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Tumblr_n0ltpo9IVw1s2lsw6o5_250

And add this one to that list of girls getting out of control too:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Glee-santana-finn-slap-o

Not to mention Sue's famous short temper:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Sue+is+angry

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Sue.tinablow

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Tumblr_lg9oq1f9Mw1qay9ky

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Tumblr_lkhixhfGwl1qbbaxho1_500

All the boys do is kick chairs. Now tell me again there is not a double standard in this.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 2/7/2014, 12:05 pm

If Elliot and Blaine become BFFs or if he shows any hint of romantic interest towards Blaine, I am absolutely through with that stupid show. I am over Blaine being touted as the "right kind of gay" who gets to live the idealized version of Kurt's life. Kurt deserves friends of his own that are not stained by Blaine's greasy handprints. It would make my day if Elliot was one of the only people who didn't like Blaine, and is brave enough to show it.
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/7/2014, 12:22 pm

sheny wrote:

Goodbye StarKurt duet  crycry  It was too good to be true. Why can't Kurt have something of his own? First Rachel and now Blaine. We never got Chris in a scene alone with Kate Hudson, Matt Bomer or Idina Menzel, but somehow Lea and Darren always get songs/scenes with the people hired for Kurt's storylines.

I bet the so called Klaine fans, who were complaing about the duet a day ago will burst with joy if Darren sings instead of Chris.

I am beyond angry over this. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil  I am sick and tried of Blaine getting everything. badday antifana If I was not done with Glee before,I would be now. badday antifana Why can't Blaine just disappear? tronco brikwol 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/7/2014, 12:36 pm

Well let's wait and see, ( ha I've calmed down).

If there is an apartment being shown for Elliot and for  whatever contrived reason Rachel moves in with him, i wonder if Elliot does stick around for the rest of the season.

Seems Rachel and Elliot do get close too.

Don't know why they have to mess up Pezberry but Glee can't maintain friendships for women for long.  Though Ranwing is right, Rachel would go bonkers if she thought her FG role was 'threatened!.

I hate how Rachel has to learn a lesson for the umpteenth time.

Last edited by Buenos on 2/7/2014, 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/7/2014, 12:37 pm

Buenos wrote:
Ireth wrote:
Buenos wrote:Meh, of course the women have to slap each other...it's Glee!

Interesting Kurt is singing with  a gal, I wonder if these are new instrumentation members of his band.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Tumblr_mwtws38Vh81qe476yo2_500

It's this scene  Smile . I've been looking forward to it for ages. But looks like too large a number of people to join Kurt's band.

This has such a "Rent"/Hipster/lower west village vibe to it .even a little of "Adam's Apples"..would love for Elliot to stick around with this group of folks and interact with Kurt for the rest of S5.  .  coool 

Maybe due to FG, both Rachel and Santana quite Kurt's band and he needs replacements, that would work for me. Razz

God, I would love this. RENT meets Glee.  Smile Cannot wait to see Kurt go all hipster-boho on us.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/7/2014, 12:53 pm

in gleeverse, women have cat fights, and men have bromance.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/7/2014, 12:56 pm

I am not surprised to hear Blaine is getting stuff with Elliott. The Blarren stans have been begging for interaction between the two, and they always get what they want. And I'd bet a zillion dollars that Darren was campaigning for screentime (and songs) with Adam as well, and you know Papa Murph gives his favorite son anything he wants. This is just the first opportunity they had.

I do think we need to prepare ourselves for the fact that the leaked "Rockstar" spoiler we got that came with the "subject to change" notice could very well have morphed into a Blaine/Elliott duet.

I'm ignoring the thought of Blaine moving into the loft. I hate the thought of it because I am really fearing more Klaine screentime. I hate that we have waited so long for more NY, and now it's going to be tarnished by what I'm sure will be way too much Blaine.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/7/2014, 12:57 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Buenos wrote:
Ireth wrote:
Buenos wrote:Meh, of course the women have to slap each other...it's Glee!

Interesting Kurt is singing with  a gal, I wonder if these are new instrumentation members of his band.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Tumblr_mwtws38Vh81qe476yo2_500

It's this scene  Smile . I've been looking forward to it for ages. But looks like too large a number of people to join Kurt's band.

This has such a "Rent"/Hipster/lower west village vibe to it .even a little of "Adam's Apples"..would love for Elliot to stick around with this group of folks and interact with Kurt for the rest of S5.  .  coool 

Maybe due to FG, both Rachel and Santana quite Kurt's band and he needs replacements, that would work for me. Razz

God, I would love this. RENT meets Glee.  Smile Cannot wait to see Kurt go all hipster-boho on us.

Agree. Blaine better stay far away from Kurt's band.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/7/2014, 12:58 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Tumblr_n0lt2lziE41rboomjo1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 19 Tumblr_n0lt2lziE41rboomjo2_250

WOW!!! Shocked ohmy blinkk  Kurt and Rachel's fight in "Diva" was hilarious but this looks serious as fuck. Violent is right. I don't think Rachel has been violent before....has she? Maybe once with Finn in season one. It looks like Santana has a bloody lip.

It looks like four years worth of pent up anger are being put into this slap/punch. I sure hope the Glee writers don't feel like women just go around slapping everyone all the time....then again, this is TV. It's used for a dramatic effect.

I'm not going to lie....as a Rachel fan and a Santana hater I kind of love this.  phr34r I've loved (surprisingly) the Kurtcheltana dynamic so far. I've liked the Pezberry friendship and duets and have hoped for more Kurtana interaction. I like the spice that Santana brings to the Hummelberry/NYC scenes. I've even liked Santana's development in season four and especially in season five. But going after Rachel's dream role seems so underhanded and made me feel like we were back in season three...like Santana was back to her old tricks of insulting/fucking with Rachel every chance she got. What about her wanting to be a dancer and not even wanting to be on Broadway in the first place? And even if she changed her mind, does it have to be Fanny? Really? Why not Mimi in a RENT revival (I would love this storyline for Santana)? The fact that she's going after Fanny despite being wrong for the part and having no Broadway interest just makes it seem like she's doing it to piss Rachel off once again. Call me an emotional, illogical Rachel fan but that's how I feel. unsure

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next