Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

+28
sjonnepon
arina
Divalicious
SippyCupofLuv
mindschemez
Georgette888
opals
tanita_mors
Delight
ColdFlame96
bayth
ColferInspired
brisallie
angelnessa
fantastica
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Vir Cotto
Glorfindel
coxfire
Jellyrolls
Ireth
sheny
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  AnneNeville 1/15/2014, 2:51 pm

I think they will actually end up losing viewers again, perhaps not as massively as over the last year and a half, but significantly. I am sure that the McKinley crew and the high school format have fans, and I can't see them sticking around if the show is fundamentally changed and their favorite characters are dropped.

I think the ratings when the show comes back/post graduation will regularly be around .9 or below.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Buenos 1/15/2014, 3:03 pm

Glee might get moved to Friday nights by season 6 or even before. Shows like Fringe could be tolerated with lower ratings on Fridays.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/15/2014, 3:12 pm

I have my doubts if this new movement of settling the storyline in NY will work. As some of you have said, is too little too late, and for some the show have already sunk, and if they're still around if because their faves are on the show, like us watching Glee because of Chris. So even though they move to NY, something they have to handle is how to please everyone, because I've sees comments such as "If Blam goes to NY, I stop watching Glee. Or if Klaine/Brittana/name a character has more prominence, I'll quit". I personally I'm debating if keep watching Glee or not, if they do the right thing and give the songs/lines to those people who truly deserve it, I'll watch it happily. Or even if they were some equality among the characters, I'll watch as well. But at this point, I don't trust so much.

So, also as someone else said, I only beg Glee ends with some dignity.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/15/2014, 3:43 pm

AnneNeville wrote:They won't stop the bleeding. I think that the people who might come back if there is a NY focus are the same people who do not want to see Blaine in NYC.
This. Some may give it a try, but as soon as RIB give too much focus on Blam again these fans will go away again, and this time for good, as the NY 3 narrative was their last refuge and tie to the show.

AnneNeville wrote:I think they will actually end up losing viewers again, perhaps not as massively as over the last year and a half, but significantly. I am sure that the McKinley crew and the high school format have fans, and I can't see them sticking around if the show is fundamentally changed and their favorite characters are dropped.

I think the ratings when the show comes back/post graduation will regularly be around .9 or below.
Agreed.
Even though they didn't make the impact necessary to save the show, the noobs do have fans, and they will leave after Glee drops Lima. Plus there will be GA viewers who just won't be interested in Glee anymore once it takes place outside of the familiar high school setting.

And then there's the already mentioned Kurtcheltana fans who still watch the show for those 5 minutes of NYC, but won't be able to stomach Blam in the loft. Although Glee technically already lost them, as most of these remaining fans have been watching Kurt/NY edits on tumblr instead of giving Glee better ratings by watching on their tv.

I repeat my regret for never getting a full NY episode with just Kurtcheltana, to see what ratings that episode would have garnered and what the media/reviewers would have said about it.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 1/15/2014, 3:58 pm

What are the chances that Naya's name being omitted the other day was not an accident, and the reason Amber is announced as coming back is because Naya is departing?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/15/2014, 4:12 pm

I seriously doubt that Naya is leaving the show. If anything, they want to double down on who they have left for the NY Side. In that article, they also failed to mention Kevin, and we also know he's made the move to NY.

Jenna on the other hand, is probably toast. Can't see them bringing her over if they already have the 3 big female singers there.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/15/2014, 4:33 pm

It's like they made Tina so awful in S4/5 on purpose so people don't feel sorry for her when Jenna leaves the show.

Last edited by sheny on 1/15/2014, 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Porcelain 1/15/2014, 4:50 pm

Hi everyone!

Mostly pleased what I've been hearing about the 100th episode (and the direction the show is taking after fanny2 ). Hope Kurt gets a solo though, and maybe a duet with Mercedes. But NOT Blaine.  dryy 
Porcelain
Porcelain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/15/2014, 4:53 pm

sheny wrote:It's like they made Tina in so awful in S4/5 on purpose so people don't feel sorry for her when Jenna leaves the show.

Good point, Nothing against Darren, but I wish he was the  one leaving the show.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/15/2014, 4:55 pm

sheny wrote:It's like they made Tina in so awful in S4/5 on purpose so people don't feel sorry for her when Jenna leaves the show.

Tina, Blaine and Sam all got ruined because the writers gave them focus and screentime but didn't really worry if what they did made any sense at all.

Tina had always been a rather sweet girl who was insecure, but still harbored some resentments of not getting the spotlight. She was confident enough that she split up with Mike and basically split up with Artie at one point and seemed OK with it, plus she had a non traumatic tender "first time" and she seemed to have for glee a relatively casual attitude about sex.

For season 4 and 5 they made her a grasping, pathetic,frustrated harpy bitch hag who was bitter and needs a man to fulfill her. So yea, while I'm sure Jenna was thrilled about more screen time, her character was ruined and even lost any audience sympathy she once had.

Still it has to sting Jenna that in such a public way Glee is rejecting her by making her character (probably) among the Seniors the only one who is not making the cut to NY. Instead for another female character they rehired Amber. OUCH.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Porcelain 1/15/2014, 4:59 pm

What Glee did to Tina is deplorable! She was never an excellent character, but Jenna is talented. Much moreso than the noobs, who they valued for so long before finally giving up. But Tina completely lost everything that made her an interesting character in season 4, and they made her a prop to Blam.  vomit2 I do feel bad for Jenna, but I'm also glad she's leaving this sinking ship! Maybe she can make it back on Broadway and do something worth her time. Hopefully Chris does the same as soon as he finally manages to escape.
Porcelain
Porcelain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/15/2014, 5:02 pm

Jenna really does have a beautiful pure chrystallliine singing  voice   wub  and she's still relatively young, so yea, with her glee "fame" I can see her snagging some roles on Broadway.   She's been a Broadway baby as long as Lea has been one.

Plus she's a very pretty girl and an underrated dancer on Glee. She'd easily IMO do as well as Amber did on DWTS.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/15/2014, 5:08 pm

Porcelain wrote:Hi everyone!

Mostly pleased what I've been hearing about the 100th episode (and the direction the show is taking after fanny2). Hope Kurt gets a solo though, and maybe a duet with Mercedes. But NOT Blaine.  dryy 
Hi Porcelain. Welcome to the forum!  koukou

With Mercedes and Artie in New York I'm rekindling my hope that we at some point get a Kurtcedes or Kartie duet, or the 3 of them together. I'll probably be disappointed, but I can't help it.

And even though I loathe what Sam has become, we never got that Kum duet either.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Porcelain 1/15/2014, 5:11 pm

It's very sad. I once would've relished the opportunity for a Kum duet, but I can't even listen to songs with Chord's voice at this point.

With the show dropping so much dead weight, there will have to be more time for pairs like Kurtcedes to reunite. They truly need another duet, it's long overdue. Hopefully Kurtana finally get more to do together as well.
Porcelain
Porcelain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/15/2014, 5:36 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
With Mercedes and Artie in New York I'm rekindling my hope that we at some point get a Kurtcedes or Kartie duet, or the 3 of them together. I'll probably be disappointed, but I can't help it.

And even though I loathe what Sam has become, we never got that Kum duet either.

I already lost hope for any Kartie, Kum or even Kurtana duets. Santana has been in NYC for almost a year, sang multiple duets with Rachel but none with Kurt. I think the only reason they are allowing him to sing two duets with Elliot is because Adam Lamber is Chris' friend and probably insisted on singing with him.

Last edited by sheny on 1/15/2014, 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/15/2014, 5:39 pm

Forgot I have a Kurt/Elliot duet and a trio with Demi to look forward too.! Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/15/2014, 6:23 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 38 Tumblr_mzgo7rRsku1qiicbko1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Porcelain 1/15/2014, 6:26 pm

Kristen and Kevin look great. Matt looks... like Matt. chuut 
Porcelain
Porcelain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/15/2014, 6:28 pm

sheny wrote:I already lost hope for any Kartie, Kum or even Kurtana duets. Santana has been in NYC for almost a year, sang multiple duets with Rachel but none with Kurt. I think the only reason they are allowing him to sing two duets with Elliot is because Adam Lamber is Chris' friend and probably insisted on singing with him.
True, and we didn't really get a Hummelberry duet in New York either. And they've been there for 1 1/2 seasons!

With Blaine and Sam, and even with Artie in New York I expect to get multiple duets of all possible combination of singers there,... except for Kurt. dryy

Remember we never got a Kartie, Furt or Kum duet in his 3 seasons in Lima, while Blaine had a duet with all 3 of them (Artie, Finn and Sam) within the first 7 episodes of season 4. 
Blaine even had a duet with Sue!
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/15/2014, 6:30 pm

Porcelain wrote:Kristen and Kevin look great. Matt looks... like Matt. chuut 

That is sooo evil... Razz 

All kidding aside, I hope that Matt does get a  proper send off as Will.  I have mixed feelings about Will but Matt is so talented, even if he's aging quickly...

Always thought he had the best and most versatile male singing voice on Glee so it's criminal how the show underutilized it.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/15/2014, 6:50 pm

They are pimping the 100th episode hard.  Rolling Eyes 

Sure, let everybody and their momma know that THE ORIGINALS ARE BACK ON GLEE!!!
Just please forget that we kicked them out ourselves in the first place.  dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 1/15/2014, 6:50 pm

I actually don't think Matt is aging that quickly . . . not that I've spent a lot of time looking at his pictures. I think the show styles him very badly. The clothes he could get away with five years ago (when he was pretty close to the lead high school student's age and needed costume help to look older!) just make him look doddering and tacky now. Once he gets off the show, perhaps he'll get a new stylist and surprise us.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Porcelain 1/15/2014, 6:52 pm

Harry posted... this...

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 38 Tumblr_mzgpqw57dC1r3sdwpo1_500

And Chord this

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 38 Tumblr_mzgnlzsHfZ1r4ezfzo1_500

No chairs. The end of Lima is near.  Razz 
Porcelain
Porcelain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/15/2014, 7:34 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 38 Tumblr_mzgptbhOsO1qa5kdco1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 38 Tumblr_mzgrl8yZH11r4ezfzo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 38 BeDWAUgCIAAaz7L
msleamichele
Love these ladies! @JennaUshkowitz and #Hemo! So nice to have Heather back! #glee100thepisode
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/15/2014, 9:18 pm

Porcelain wrote:Kristen and Kevin look great. Matt looks... like Matt. chuut 

Matt's smile looks so fake.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next