Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

+28
sjonnepon
arina
Divalicious
SippyCupofLuv
mindschemez
Georgette888
opals
tanita_mors
Delight
ColdFlame96
bayth
ColferInspired
brisallie
angelnessa
fantastica
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Vir Cotto
Glorfindel
coxfire
Jellyrolls
Ireth
sheny
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Ranwing 1/15/2014, 10:12 pm

So apparently Rachel has gads of free time with starring in a Broadway show that she can fly back to Lima for... damn if I can come up with something that doesn't make my brain stem want to snap off out of sheer protest at the stupidity.

Chord continues to look beyond gross. Like he doesn't just need a haircut, but a fleadip. Darren is just... no.

Here for the Kurtcedes moments that are so long overdue.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  ColferInspired 1/15/2014, 11:22 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 39 Tumblr_maddi033up1r4ezfzo1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 39 Tumblr_maddi033up1r4ezfzo2_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/15/2014, 11:44 pm

NGL , love me some Kurtcedes.

Let me say that at the least when they get back filming post graduation with a NY only setting, the balance on set is finally restored. Razz 

Original cast including Queen Lea will be front and center and no question as to who is top dog as far as Glee.  Long may she reign....

Lea, Chris, Naya, Kevin and Amber in the room, nuff said!!  phr34r

No noob propping allowed nor deferring to what they assumed was the top dog...
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/15/2014, 11:55 pm

Love those nicknames: Ebony and Ivory  Razz  And though I still see myself as a hummelberry girl, I can't deny that I love when Kurt interact with his other friends, either are old ones like Mercedes, or new ones like Santana. Yeah glee give me more Kurtana and Kurtcedes and why not Hummelberry as well, but I don't want to see Kurt as the best gay. I'll probably consider to keep watching this show lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/16/2014, 12:00 am

Brisallie the song lists after the move will reveal clues about the direction of the show in NY.

I would be surprised if Lea does not sing more overall and actually sings the most, and I know it's not popular around here, but it's bloody time it happened!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/16/2014, 12:18 am

Buenos wrote:Brisallie the song lists after the move will reveal clues about the direction of the show in NY.

I would be surprised if Lea does not sing more overall and actually sings the most, and I know it's not popular around here, but it's bloody time it happened!

Well, her album is number 1 in 11 countries, so it would seem obvious they should have her sing more.

Now, I am waiting for Amber to release her album.

I might buy Lea's album as I like her two songs that I have heard. But I need to listen to the rest before buying it.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/16/2014, 12:22 am

Buenos wrote:Brisallie the song lists after the move will reveal clues about the direction of the show in NY.

I would rather Lea sing more and Darren sings least. In fact I want him to sing less then Chris.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/16/2014, 12:27 am

ColferInspired wrote:

Well, her album is number 1 in 11 countries, so it would seem obvious they should have her sing more.

I might buy Lea's album as I like her two songs that I have heard. But I need to listen to the rest before buying it.

The latest single is #3 in itunes today.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/16/2014, 1:08 am

Buenos wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

The latest single is #3 in itunes today.

Louder is the new single isn't it, not the album?

Because if it is then it is the single that is number 1 in 11 countries.

Because I think I remember the album comes out in March?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/16/2014, 1:38 am

I'm seriously wondering if "100" part 2 ie Episode 13 is the Noobs last appearance on the show this year.

Other than Glee choir shut down, what possible SL's do they have going to be resolved?    Artie saying goodbye to Kitty when he goes off to college I suppose would take one scene.  Maybe Marley deciding between bad boy Jake and good boy Ryley but once again, that is solved with Jarley kissing and ending in a clinch.  Other than that, it's not like poor Unique was in any ongoing arc and even Ryder didn't have much going other than pining for Marley.

If that is the case they can just shift everything over to NY in Episode 14 (probably a scene of the Graduates accepting their diplomas)  and we get all the songs and SL's in New York for that episode.  

I feel bad for Jenna the actress becasue seriously, she chose Glee but Glee doesn't choose her.  How humiliating to be the ONLY graduate not going to New York and the show even bringing back Amber instead of her.  Kevin in, Darren in, Chord in, Jenna OUT.

The sooner they shut down Lima, the quicker FOX marketing can start promoting an all new revamped NY Glee.  It makes sense, and why prop lame duck character who are off the show more than they need to be?   Though I hope Becca does guest star appearances in NY because she was the best of the bunch.

NGL, I am not going to miss the annoying Becky and Coach Roz, though I hope Dot/Beistie  can visit NY.

Even restarting Glee choir next year for a couple of episodes they can just hire new actors to play new Glee characters to give Will his triumph (if Matt Morrison does come back for S6) in being able to revive New Directions.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/16/2014, 1:49 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 39 Tumblr_mzh8ep9Rfc1r0rx8mo1_r1_400

Taken from this.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 39 Tumblr_mzh7rk3hTM1qiicbko1_500

January 15, 2014

Our 100th ep director, @pkcbarklay, 1/2 through our first big group day….he’s keeping it together.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/16/2014, 2:23 am

These are supposedly all the songs for episode 12.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 39 Tumblr_mzgsei3Lsb1sot3vko1_500

They are going to ruin "Don't Stop Believing".

I would have preferred Kurt, Rachel, Mercedes, Tina and Artie, with Puck doing Finn's parts. Though it would have been good if Kurt sang Finn's parts to. :angry: 

Though I don't know if this source is reliable or not. I am hoping not.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/16/2014, 2:31 am

ColferInspired wrote:These are supposedly all the songs for episode 12.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 39 Tumblr_mzgsei3Lsb1sot3vko1_500

They are going to ruin "Don't Stop Believing".

I would have preferred Kurt, Rachel, Mercedes, Tina and Artie, with Puck doing Finn's parts. Though it would have been good if Kurt sang Finn's parts to. :angry: 

Though I don't know if this source is reliable or not. I am hoping not.

No, not again. This is the 4th time they are doing "Don't stop believing". I know this song means a lot fro the show but I'm so tired of hearing it. If they want to sing it that much at least let be for the entire cast as a way to say goodbye to McKinley and the people leaving the show not just Artie and Blamtina.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/16/2014, 3:08 am

That list doesn't look right to me. I would think that if Paltrow is back they would have her sing a song. Plus a fairly reliable source (sometimes gets the song wrong, but not that someone is singing) says Paltrow does get a song. MY guess is they would probably have the New New Directions sing something even as a swan song. "Loser like Me" sung by the same group again, what possible context or purpose would that have.

My guess is that this set list is fake.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/16/2014, 3:12 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 39 Tumblr_mzhcrl1KAR1qzuidfo1_500
hbsick: Love these guys and our shoot today!

Promo shoot for the 100th episode or maybe the new NYC based episodes. I love Chris' clothes.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/16/2014, 3:18 am

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 39 Tumblr_maddi033up1r4ezfzo1_500

This photo is from last year, when they were shooting 4.06 Glease.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/16/2014, 3:37 am

sheny wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 39 Tumblr_maddi033up1r4ezfzo1_500

This photo is from last year, when they were shooting 4.06 Glease.

I thought so to, but wasn't sure. I thought they were doing something similar. But I think you are right that this is the same one.

Oh, well, still a nice pic.  Smile 

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 1/16/2014, 5:04 am

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 39 Tumblr_mzhcrl1KAR1qzuidfo1_500

Promo shoot for the 100th episode or maybe the new NYC based episodes. I love Chris' clothes.

That looks like a green screen cardboard ring. I wonder what they'll be looking out of? But Klaine promotion is going to be full steam I see.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/16/2014, 5:18 am

valkeakuulas wrote:That looks like a green screen cardboard ring. I wonder what they'll be looking out of? But Klaine promotion is going to be full steam I see.

My guess it's a visual play on the episode's title "100" and they are looking through one of the zero's.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/16/2014, 5:19 am

valkeakuulas wrote:
sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 39 Tumblr_mzhcrl1KAR1qzuidfo1_500

That looks like a green screen cardboard ring. I wonder what they'll be looking out of? But Klaine promotion is going to be full steam I see.

I am probably reading too much into it, but the way Kurt is holding the ring, to me looks like he is saying I am in control. He looks dominant.

He looks like the stronger of the two. Also by the stance.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 1/16/2014, 5:28 am

ColferInspired wrote:

I am probably reading too much into it, but the way Kurt is holding the ring, to me looks like he is saying I am in control. He looks dominant.

I see it as such as well. It's no help that Darren is probably (you can't see here) making Blaine do those little girl grabs one's own hands exitedly thing he has done with Blaine previously. Wink
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/16/2014, 5:38 am

valkeakuulas wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

I see it as such as well. It's no help that Darren is probably (you can't see here) making Blaine do those little girl grabs one's own hands exitedly thing he has done with Blaine previously. Wink

I don't know if this is deliberate or if they were instructed to pose this way.

It's like Kurt is the focus and Blaine just adding himself in.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/16/2014, 5:42 am

Ranwing wrote:So apparently Rachel has gads of free time with starring in a Broadway show that she can fly back to Lima for... damn if I can come up with something that doesn't make my brain stem want to snap off out of sheer protest at the stupidity.
Not only that, but since Kurt and Rachel went to New York they:
- came back to Lima to see a stupid high school musical of their exes(!), just a few weeks after they broke up with them, (and Rachel flew back another time just to have a fight with Finn).
- they didn't go back home for Thanksgiving.
- nor Christmas, and Kurt specifically said he didn't go back home to save money for NYADA (and then his dad, instead of sending him money or a ticket to fly home to the entire family, spent twice that amount on 2 tickets to New York for him and Blaine).
- they flew back to Lima for a wedding of a former teacher(!) on Valentine's Day.
- Kurt came back to be there for his father, and then stuck around for another week or 2 till Regionals, right in the middle of the school year.
- Rachel and Santana consequently went back to Lima exclusively to see the wedding proposal of Blaine.
- I presume they all came home for Finn's funeral, or maybe just Kurt.
- then they came back home again 6 weeks after Finn's death, to sit around in the choir room to listen to songs for a week.
- Kurt needed to work in the diner for seed money for his band, but could afford a plane ticket for Blaine to come see their first gig (a ticket Blaine wasted).
- and now Kurt, Rachel and Santana will come home again for another week or so, barely a few weeks after the last time they came home, to say goodbye to that same teacher and presumably Graduation Day.

So:
- Kurt didn't come back for Thanksgiving and Christmas (nor New Year's Eve and Easter, nor any birthdays of e.g. Burt),
- but managed to go back home 6 times in about 8 months for other, mostly old high school related reasons,
- 5 of those visits took place within a time span of 4 months(!),
- 4 of those visits took place within a time span of appr. 3 months,
- a rough estimation is that during those last 4 visits Kurt spent 5-6 weeks in Lima, that's about half of those 3 months.
- and Kurt also paid for another ticket for Blaine to visit him.

But somehow Kurt couldn't afford to go home for Christmas when he could afford flying home 6 other times (okay: Cassandra gave him her flying miles once) and pay for a 7th ticket for Blaine to see the band, and inbetween that flying back and forth to Lima and staying there for weeks he managed at the same time to go to NYADA, internship at Vogue, work at the diner and start a band.
And Rachel is rehearsing for her debut in a Broadway musical but has all the time in the world to go to Lima regularly (even in the spur of the moment for a proposal!) and also go to NYADA, work in the diner and sing in that band.
Right.  Shocked 

I'm not even mentioning how often Puck, Mercedes and Mike came home to Lima to mentor the new glee club (and how Puck once came back from L.A. strictly to talk 2 minutes to his half-brother he never met before), nor how many times Santana came to New York before she finally crashed in the Hummelberry loft.

And yet it was "unrealistic" that more than 2 graduates ended up in New York after season 3, and now it's "unrealistic" that all 4 new graduates go to New York too. But somehow it's completely realistic that Sue also goes to New York and actually gets to interact and interfere with these kids again, even when they now live in a multi million people big city.
And it's completely realistic that zero IQ Sam, who's family has no money, who never could relate to Kurt because Kurt loved fashion and who doesn't want to be known strictly for his body, now wants to become a model in New York and can somehow afford to move and live there, while Tina has wanted a Broadway career ever since the beginning of season 1 but that won't be enough to 'realisticly' get her to New York as well.

It all boggles the mind.  areu
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/16/2014, 5:47 am

I don't read too much into it other than if they are suppose to be looking through a "zero" like a porthole, it makes sense that the taller person ( Chris) be holding the prop.

Other than the close up of the zero itself and their faces in it my guess is they're not going to show the rest of the guys' bodies.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 1/16/2014, 6:22 am

Buenos wrote:I don't read too much into it other than if they are suppose to be looking through a "zero" like a porthole, it makes sense that the taller person ( Chris) be holding the prop.

Other than the close up of the  zero itself and their faces in it my guess is they're not going to show the rest of the guys' bodies.
i agree. it's clear by the way darren is standing on his tiptoes and chris is kind of ducking to look the same height. i still can't believe the assholes who persuasively made it seam like darren was taller then chris when the height difference isn't really negligible..
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next