Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

+28
sjonnepon
arina
Divalicious
SippyCupofLuv
mindschemez
Georgette888
opals
tanita_mors
Delight
ColdFlame96
bayth
ColferInspired
brisallie
angelnessa
fantastica
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Vir Cotto
Glorfindel
coxfire
Jellyrolls
Ireth
sheny
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  brisallie 12/3/2013, 4:32 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 20 Tumblr_mx8syu9JdJ1r4ezfzo1_500
I'm with you guys, this also sounds to me like he invited the originals to see how the newbies perform their classical songs.

But also, it could be a way to get the attention of those who have stopped to watch Glee, and will back only if the old gang is back as well and sing. If things don't turn out like that, I don't think so those people will return definetely, actually, it didn't happen with The Quarterback episode.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Glorfindel 12/3/2013, 4:56 pm

sheny wrote:^ Does this mean the spoiler about the new ND singing the old songs is fake? Or they're just inviting the originals to make them watch nooblam perform their songs.
My guess is #2. So I take it they probably got a lot of backlash for the plan of letting the NooBlams sing the classics and making the 100th episode about them instead of the originals? And this is their way to 'fix' it. :angry: 

This is just damage control. And of course: if the oldies don't show up Ryan can say that it was their own fault as they were 'invited'.
SMH. tronco

Lol, they somehow always manage to make things worst.
Too little, too late, Ryan. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 20 Middle%20Finger
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/3/2013, 5:08 pm

The ratings are tanking and Ryan wants to spare himself the public embarrassment of a low rated 100th episode.

Too little too late.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/3/2013, 7:12 pm

Buenos wrote:The ratings are tanking and Ryan wants to spare himself the public embarrassment of a low rated 100th episode.

Too little too late.
I understand it would be embarrassing to celebrate a 100th episode with a low rating, but I'm sorry Ryan, is the result of a show that is going downhill because its writers have no idea what to do.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/3/2013, 7:14 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 20 Tumblr_mx93uhUCmv1qbdepdo1_500

Wow the man is that desperate...
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/3/2013, 7:24 pm

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 20 Tumblr_mx93uhUCmv1qbdepdo1_500

He is. Besides, he knows Amber is living her best moment after winning DWTS Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/3/2013, 7:39 pm

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 20 Tumblr_mx93uhUCmv1qbdepdo1_500

True, I agree. Not planning on watching, especially, if all Amber and the other do is sit on a stool.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/3/2013, 8:17 pm

He is. Mad 
And now he would welcome her back with open arms, now that she's won DWTS. :angry: 

How ridiculous is it to 'invite' the original cast back only at the last minute for an episode that will have 10 songs in it, an episode that will be filmed 2-3 weeks from now, and they not only not know the 10(!) songs they will perform yet (if we are to believe they will actually honor and obey the votes of the Gleeks) but also not know who of the old cast will agree to come back. blinkk 

This means they either:
1) have a rudimentary skeleton outlay of the episode already written and prepared, in which there will be no development for the characters, only a flimsy jukebox like storyline (probably Mr. Shue writing the assignment of the week on the whiteboard again) in which they only have to insert the originals (by letting them sit on a stool), or...
2)  they still haven't written squat of the episode, an episode which will need to start arranging and recording songs somewhere next week, and filming the next!

Wow, what a well-prepared and thorough working writing and producing team. notall
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 12/3/2013, 8:42 pm

honestly, i think murphy is more then anything, covering his ass about dianna agron with that "all are invited" tweet.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/3/2013, 8:43 pm

tanita_mors wrote:honestly, i think murphy is more then anything, covering his ass about dianna agron with that "all are invited" tweet.
Agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/3/2013, 8:50 pm

Even if he invites them all, the logistics of getting everyone in the same shooting schedule with just (apparently) a few weeks notice before the holidays strikes me as improvisational at it's worse. This shoudl have been worked out with the regulars long before this, since they are no longer under contract to appear on Glee.

Would he dare to gave the original cast their own group number by themselves? I doubt it.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/3/2013, 8:55 pm

tanita_mors wrote:honestly, i think murphy is more then anything, covering his ass about dianna agron with that "all are invited" tweet.
Yup, I agree.
Plus any other originals that maybe won't show, but most importantly Dianna.

Question: Ryan Murphy just tweeted that he invited all of the original Glee castmembers back for the show’s 100th episode. Please tell me that includes Dianna Agron (Quinn). —Tara

Ausiello: Not only does it include Dianna Agron, but I hear she wants to do it. Whether the dates work out is another question.
TVLine

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy 4m

Mark is IN for the 100th! More great news coming...
It feels like the gathering of the Fellowship of the Ring. Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 12/3/2013, 9:01 pm

Glorfindel wrote:only a flimsy jukebox like storyline
tanita_mors wrote:honestly, i think murphy is more then anything, covering his ass
banzai 

I imagine this will turn out to be some Night Of Neglect type of episode, with the original characters travelling to Lima for some stupid reason, sitting in the audience, smiling and clapping, while Blam and the noobs insult honor them, by ruining the memory of singing their most iconic songs. Then someone will tell the Bloob Directions how awesome they are and how their take on this classics is so new and fresh and totally justifies downloading all those songs again from itunes and damn, viewers, how often do we have to tell you to friggin' start loving those new characters!!!!!111

FOX/RIB saw the #GleeksWantTheOriginalsIn100thEpisode uproar on twitter after the facebook voting started and are now doing damage control by somehow cramming the oringals into an epsiode that will basically be a plotless filler consisting of a string of performances that can only be lackluster, considering the lack of time for preparation.

The only purpose of that tweet, besides appeasing the angry fans, is Murphy wanting to put pressure on original cast members who maybe don't want to come back (Dianna? Mark?) and shoving the blame on them if they actually decide against participating in the episode. Any responsible showrunner wouldn't tweet such information until it's final and the cast members are not only invited but definitely on board.

I won't watch anyway, but this smells like trainwreck.

ETA: Seems like putting pressure on Dianna and Mark worked out well...
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/3/2013, 9:22 pm

glimmerle wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:only a flimsy jukebox like storyline
tanita_mors wrote:honestly, i think murphy is more then anything, covering his ass
banzai 

I imagine this will turn out to be some Night Of Neglect type of episode, with the original characters travelling to Lima for some stupid reason, sitting in the audience, smiling and clapping, while Blam and the noobs insult honor them, by ruining the memory of singing their most iconic songs. Then someone will tell the Bloob Directions how awesome they are and how their take on this classics is so new and fresh and totally justifies downloading all those songs again from itunes and damn, viewers, how often do we have to tell you to friggin' start loving those new characters!!!!!111

FOX/RIB saw the #GleeksWantTheOriginalsIn100thEpisode uproar on twitter after the facebook voting started and are now doing damage control by somehow cramming the oringals into an epsiode that will basically be a plotless filler consisting of a string of performances that can only be lackluster, considering the lack of time for preparation.

The only purpose of that tweet, besides appeasing the angry fans, is Murphy wanting to put pressure on original cast members who maybe don't want to come back (Dianna? Mark?) and shoving the blame on them if they actually decide against participating in the episode. Any responsible showrunner wouldn't tweet such information until it's final and the cast members are not only invited but definitely on board.

I won't watch anyway, but this smells like trainwreck.

ETA: Seems like putting pressure on Dianna and Mark worked out well...
This should be the originals doing new versions of the songs.

Chris would love to do "Defying Gravity" like he replied in that tweet.

Wouldn't this interest more and maybe bring in viewers?

Let Blam and the noobs take a backseat.

This could be the only way this episode might not be a ratings failure.

Let the originals redo these songs that made Glee popular.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/3/2013, 9:41 pm

@ColferInspired, I agree with you. But sadly, this show is ruled by Ryan, and not mattering what fans ask, at the end, he will do what he wants, is something that lot of people have already assumed. For instance, I've read that is pointless to ask fans to vote for what songs they want to see being performed, because at the end is Ryan who decides that.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/3/2013, 9:50 pm

brisallie wrote:@ColferInspired, I agree with you. But sadly, this show is ruled by Ryan, and not mattering what fans ask, at the end, he will do what he wants, is something that lot of people have already assumed. For instance, I've read that is pointless to ask fans to vote for what songs they want to see being performed, because at the end is Ryan who decides that.
Ryan is really burying this show into the ground.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/3/2013, 10:26 pm

^ he's known to run his show to the ground. so he's just doing his usual thing here w/ glee. not surprised.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 12/4/2013, 12:09 am

I agree with Ivana that Ryan is covering his ass after Dianna wasn't in The Quarterback. I highly doubt the original cast will be given much to do, but I hope they'll have at least one group number to themselves with all the originals getting to sing on it. (Yeah right, as if that's gonna happen...)
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/4/2013, 1:03 am

Ireth wrote:I agree with Ivana that Ryan is covering his ass after Dianna wasn't in The Quarterback. I highly doubt the original cast will be given much to do, but I hope they'll have at least one group number to themselves with all the originals getting to sing on it. (Yeah right, as if that's gonna happen...)
It wont' happen because he knows that is precisely with a lot of the old fans would like. Look at it this way, he won't even give Hummelberry Lopez and ending number on Glee now and they're still regulars.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 12/4/2013, 1:49 am

Buenos wrote:
Ireth wrote:I agree with Ivana that Ryan is covering his ass after Dianna wasn't in The Quarterback. I highly doubt the original cast will be given much to do, but I hope they'll have at least one group number to themselves with all the originals getting to sing on it. (Yeah right, as if that's gonna happen...)
It wont' happen because he knows that is precisely with a lot of the old fans would like.   Look at it this way, he won't even give Hummelberry Lopez and ending number on Glee now and they're still regulars.  
Yeah...he really is determined to ruin his own show, or just really stubborn.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 12/4/2013, 4:19 am

I just don't get it. They have three, perfectly good originals already on their playlist, ready to do an entire episode remembering "the good old times", which high school was not for any if them btw.

The New Night of Neglegt it is as some of you said. Recycle!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 12/4/2013, 7:56 am

I hope all of the originals come back, and I hope that every single Gleek who stopped watching tunes in that night, and they get 6 or 7 million viewers that night. Just to show clearly to Ryan and fox what idiots they are for force feeding those of us still watching blam and the newbies.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/4/2013, 11:27 am

If that would happen I'd love to see their 1 song peek higher on iTunes than any of the nooBlam's songs. Twisted Evil 

And that's why it won't happen of course. Rolling Eyes

Wouldn't it be 'fun' if they let the 2.0's sing songs together with their own original 1.0?
Unique with Mercedes and/or Kurt, Jake with Puck, Marley with Rachel, Kitty with Quinn, Bree with Santana. Or a diva-off with in one corner the originals, and in the other corner the re-hashes.
Let's see how the clones hold up with the real deal present. bih
(So that of course won't happen either.)

Jellyrolls wrote:I hope all of the originals come back, and I hope that every single Gleek who stopped watching tunes in that night, and they get 6 or 7 million viewers that night.  Just to show clearly to Ryan and fox what idiots they are for force feeding those of us still watching blam and the newbies.
Yes, I'm secretly hoping this too, just like what happened with 'The Quarterback'. vexe 
Plus the media pointing out the difference in ratings and  the backlash of what Glee has squandered.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 12/4/2013, 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/4/2013, 11:32 am

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy 4m
Mark is IN for the 100th! More great news coming...

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy 8m
Harry is IN! More to follow...

Question: Ryan Murphy just tweeted that he invited all of the original Glee castmembers back for the show’s 100th episode. Please tell me that includes Dianna Agron (Quinn). —Tara
Ausiello: Not only does it include Dianna Agron, but I hear she wants to do it. Whether the dates work out is another question.
At last Dianna has shown her interest, and she can 'blame' it on the last minute invite conflicting with her busy schedule if she can't make it after all. Smart.

On the one hand I'm glad that we'll get to see the original cast again, but OTOH I'm pissed that it's nothing but a PR damage control move and we know that Ryan didn't really plan on having them for the 100th episode, or even wanted them back at all ever again.
It's so disrespectful to the people who were nothing but loyal for years.

And I also fear 'how' their characters will be brought back in the episode. Seeing how reluctant Ryan is, and how they weren't considered for the 100th initially in the first place, they will probably come back to McKinley with another flimsy excuse to help ND prepare for Nationals, and end up doing nothing but propping up the n00bs and Blam.
On second thought: them sitting on a stool applauding the new ND is probably the good case scenario. God forbid they give them storylines that will mess up their canon lives even more.

ashley ‏@monteithhudson 1h
wait @MrRPMurphy said all the glee originals have been asked back, so does that include @DijonTalton PLEASE SAY YES!

Dijon Talton
‏@DijonTalton
@monteithhudson @MrRPMurphy I havent been yet.. no
Ouch. Evil or Very Mad

Poor Dijon.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/4/2013, 4:21 pm

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy 23m

Heather is IN for Glee 100th!
Heather is in, so it's just Dianna, huh?

Part of me wants her to do what she wants, but I know she's going to get shit from some fans if she doesn't appear and I know she's voiced annoyance publicly at the speculation she's had friction with her former cast members.

Fuck I hate how Ryan set this up....
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next