Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

+31
JamieRulz
Porcelain
Kurt addict
Divalicious
Delight
mindschemez
msjoanlucette
valkeakuulas
Georgette888
ladydianab
opals
sheny
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ChrisColferFan1
angelnessa
ColdFlame96
Piciollina
MoviesAreLife
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
Glorfindel
tanita_mors
Ranwing
bayth
brisallie
fantastica
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
arina
Buenos
35 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Post  Ranwing 11/13/2013, 10:51 pm

kolce kolce kolce 

I guess that the criticism that the benefit received last year about headlining straight actors over Chris made an impression. It also doesn't hurt that Kathy Griffin is hosting and she absolutely adores Chris. Regardless of what brought it about, it's so long overdue.

The sheer amount of amazing things happening for Chris this year is nearly too much to believe. hiphopa
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Post  fantastica 11/13/2013, 10:55 pm

so the montage thing - it's likely similar to glee group number - many singers each singing a line or two, then join together in a chorus. that's fine. as long as chris gets to sing a solo line or segment.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/13/2013, 10:58 pm

fantastica wrote:so the montage thing - it's likely similar to glee group number - many singers each singing a line or two, then join together in a chorus. that's fine. as long as chris gets to sing a solo line or segment.

Agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/13/2013, 11:35 pm

http://chriscolfernews.com/

Omfg, so Harry just said that when they would prank each other on the set, one time they put rubber snakes in an ice chest and wanted to scare Chris, but when he went to get his Diet Coke, the snakes popped out, and he just brushed them aside and got his soda.
Also, he said that Chris drinks ‘12 or 13 cans a day’.
Smile 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/14/2013, 12:02 am

oh jesus fxxing christ! chris are you trying to kill youserlf? i would definitely spank him if he was my own son. too bad he's not.

seriously, so much coke is bad for health, in the long run that is. ok i will shut up.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 11/14/2013, 12:47 am

Good Lord! We use that shit to unclog PEG tubes at work. Coke is like freakin' Draino. That really made me reconsider the soda intake in our household.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/14/2013, 2:30 am

For all we know he might have reduced his intake since then.

I have seen him more often with a bottle of water in pics then a diet coke.

But I like how casual he was about the rubber snakes. Razz
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/14/2013, 3:10 am

I hate Coke. I don't get how you can even dirnk one can Razz 

TREVOR PROJECT!!!!! bounce Guess it left an impression that people started complaining they rather highlight straight allies instead of their own. About time. I am excited.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 11/14/2013, 4:38 am

hola 
So excited that Chris is performing for Trevor Live!

There's been a lot of good stuff for Chris lately! hiphopa 
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/14/2013, 5:54 am

^Yes, there is! We're very lucky as fans of this smart and talented young man. bananaz 
fantastica wrote:oh jesus fxxing christ! chris are you trying to kill youserlf? i would definitely spank him if he was my own son. too bad he's not.
Not just if he was my son, if you know what I mean..... phr34r  blushh
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 11/14/2013, 7:39 am

Glorfindel wrote:^Yes, there is! We're very lucky as fans of this smart and talented young man. bananaz 
fantastica wrote:oh jesus fxxing christ! chris are you trying to kill youserlf? i would definitely spank him if he was my own son. too bad he's not.
Not just if he was my son, if you know what I mean..... phr34r  blushh
Hahaha I get you and I agree blushh 
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/14/2013, 10:35 am

i happen to love coca cola and drink it regularly (standard coke, no diet or zero for me, they taste even more artificial if that is humanly posible). less so since i have had some stomach problems and i'm reducing it in case it's the cause, but even then i never drink more then half a litar or two 0.33 l cans at the most a day. and that wasn't every day. i don't drink coffee so that was my daily intake of caffeine, but to much coke can be hazardes to stomach lining not to mention your liver. i hope that was some sort of a joke and an over-exaggeration.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/14/2013, 12:02 pm

^ We should form a club. I also have since a few years stomach problems and I always attributed it to stress. Now I start to suspect that instead of caffeine, I actually cannot stomach coffee properly. I am addicted to coffee and it will be very hard to stop drinking cold turkey. I really annoys me, but my stomach is giving me very good reasons to stop drinking my lovely black liquid :( 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/14/2013, 12:10 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:^ We should form a club. I also have since a few years stomach problems and I always attributed it to stress. Now I start to suspect that instead of caffeine, I actually cannot stomach coffee properly. I am addicted to coffee and it will be very hard to stop drinking cold turkey. I really annoys me, but my stomach is giving me very good reasons to stop drinking my lovely black liquid :( 
Do you drink just black coffee and no milk? Because even a slight hint of milk eases the burn for some.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/14/2013, 12:15 pm

^ I have a lot of milk. I should have been more specific, I drink cappuccino, latte machiato, espresspo, coffee with a lot of milk.... It is not burn, but a very upset and sensitive stomach. It is annoying as hell and being underweight not an ideal situation when you get to work, and well, you desperately need the toilet immediately...
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/14/2013, 12:28 pm

I've heard some people just have to stop drinking coffee just because it makes their stomachs a mess. It's sneakily really addictive stuff, caffine.

I know coffee does that for me if I drink it black, but right now I've found a dark roast with some milk is the easiest on the stomach. And by dark I'm not meaning stronger but just a more roasting done on it. Oh and just regular filter coffee, not made from instant.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/14/2013, 12:32 pm

I'm addicted to coffee.

Black.

However I must say here in the States my personal experience is that most Starbucks have terrible coffee, if you just drink it black. I much prefer, believe it or not, McDonalds Coffee, far better to Starbucks and cheaper too! Starbucks can leave a bitter aftertaste so I'm disappointed in their basic product.

I went back East and I have to say Dunkin Donuts has very good coffee.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/14/2013, 12:40 pm

I think a lot of the big coffee chains focus so much on their specials that they forget the regulat filter coffee drinkers.

But at least to tie this a little to Chris: I wonder if Chris continued to drink coffee or has he just returned to his diet coke.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/14/2013, 12:42 pm

Generally speaking, is Chris a tea or coffee drinker? This is an important question and needs an answer whis 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/14/2013, 12:51 pm

Didn't Lea tweet that she introduced Chris to coffee a year ago and then he responded that it wasn't an actual coffee but a lot of aromas? Smile But I don't know, isn't his choice of drink during the signings mostly coke?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/14/2013, 12:58 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Didn't Lea tweet that she introduced Chris to coffee a year ago and then he responded that it wasn't an actual coffee but a lot of aromas? :)But I don't know, isn't his choice of drink during the signings mostly coke?
I also once read a comment from a Starbucks Barista who said he ordered tea. I just remembered that. He also gave a very generous tip, was very friendly and his boyfriend was cute. wub 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 11/14/2013, 1:07 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:Didn't Lea tweet that she introduced Chris to coffee a year ago and then he responded that it wasn't an actual coffee but a lot of aromas? :)But I don't know, isn't his choice of drink during the signings mostly coke?
I also once read a comment from a Starbucks Barista who said he ordered tea. I just remembered that. He also gave a very generous tip, was very friendly and his boyfriend was cute. wub 
Chris being and England lover, I wouldn't be surprised if he drank tea, just to feel like he is royalty...Razz 
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/14/2013, 6:43 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 8 Tumblr_mw9rkk1qtN1qe476yo1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 8 Tumblr_mw9rkk1qtN1qe476yo2_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/14/2013, 10:25 pm

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/15/2013, 9:08 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 8 Tumblr_mwbnfdbT6c1sg9z6fo1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next