Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread

+28
MoviesAreLife
arina
Delight
ladydianab
wickedwitch
ColferInspired
Ireth
Glorfindel
coxfire
Kurt Hummel
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
sheny
ColdFlame96
Georgette888
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
opals
CloveGlee
Buenos
AnneNeville
fantastica
brisallie
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
Ranwing
tanita_mors
32 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap58%5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 58% 
[ 18 ]
5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 31

5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  brisallie 9/26/2013, 10:43 pm

As much as I don't bear Tina now, I actually feel sorry for Jenna :(. They are turning her character into a miserable girl

P.S It would be so ironic if Santana get the part instead. I already see Rachel feeling pity for herself, just like when she lost against Kurt.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ranwing 9/26/2013, 10:48 pm

So now Blaine is taking it upon himself to salvage Tina. What a fucking hero. And how would he know about Tina's fake stutter since HE WASN'T EVEN ON THE FUCKING SHOW AT THAT POINT????

Goodie... more proof hat only Kevin and Chris should be singing Beatles songs.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/26/2013, 10:50 pm

So now they are talking about how much of a bitch Tina is, and Blaine has to save her. When she became a bitch because of him?

This episode is so embarrasing.

OMG. Saw Her Standing There is so bad. Making the girls scream for them? Seriously? This episode gets worse and worse.

The best part of saw her standing there was getting a view of Blarren's bald spot.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/26/2013, 10:51 pm

Ok, let me get this straight... Blaine and Kurt are back together again. Yet he lists himself among the prospective singles for Tina to choose from for her prom date. tronco 

Yeah... fidelity goes right out the window when Kurt's not in the room.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/26/2013, 10:53 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:So now they are talking about how much of a bitch Tina is, and Blaine has to save her.  When she became a bitch because of him?

This episode is so embarrasing.

OMG.  Saw Her Standing There is so bad.  Making the girls scream for them?  Seriously?  This episode gets worse and worse.

The best part of saw her standing there was getting a view of Blarren's bald spot.
I got a call so I missed that :( Razz 

And it is me or Blaine is the new saviour of everyone?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/26/2013, 10:54 pm

Burt you're taking Kurt to his doom.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/26/2013, 10:56 pm

I don't blame Chris if he is upset that they ruined his character Kurt. I would be if I were him.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/26/2013, 10:58 pm

They totally skirted assassinating Burt's character but didn't go over the edge. Thank the Gods. He's standing by his own opinion but is leaving it entirely up to Kurt.

This is so over the top that I can't stop laughing.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/26/2013, 10:59 pm

So Kurt knows about the surprise proposal. And yes, Burt, you know that it is the execution. And what the hell are you thinking, Burt?

At least Kurt has sense to know that he is too young.

And now, Burt is going from thinking that they are two young, and now he is willingly bringing Kurt there after implying that Burt thought he wished that he had met Kurt's mom earlier? Way to go, Burt. Don't give your kid the same talk you gave Blaine.

Worst episode ever.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/26/2013, 10:59 pm

Watching Klaine scene and all I've to say is...what the hell is this? blinkk 
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/26/2013, 10:59 pm

Okay... now I'm going to be sick. vomir 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/26/2013, 11:00 pm

Kurt... what did they do to you?
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/26/2013, 11:01 pm

Ranwing wrote:Kurt... what did they do to you?
Girl I'm wondering the same.

Are you sure isn't a parallel universe?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/26/2013, 11:06 pm

I am going to delete this episode without watching. I use to love Glee but not anymore.Mad Evil or Very Mad 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/26/2013, 11:07 pm

I gather it is every bit as bad as I feared?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/26/2013, 11:08 pm

I can't find it in myself to be angry with Kurt saying yes. He's got everyone and their grandmother out there in this big display and that's a huge amount of pressure. My mom said that it would be almost impossible for him to say no with that kind of an audience urging this along. And Kurt doesn't know all the bullshit that Blaine was up to that we do.

I'm really angry right now with this show for totally devaluing the whole idea of what being married is about. It's not these big grand gestures that Blaine is so good at. It's the hard day to day stuff that Blaine has already failed with. Once Kurt goes back to NY (officially off the market), is Blaine going to remain as devoted or is the only tool he has in his kit to keep using displays as a substitute for real commitment.

Here's hoping that Kurt comes to his senses, especially if vindictive Tina spills the beans about Blaine's season long crush on Sam while he was trying to get Kurt back.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 9/26/2013, 11:08 pm

So, the writers have officially killed Kurt Hummel. I'm so sad that I just can't watch his slow demise anymore. It is no wonder that Chris doesn't tweet or talk about Glee anymore. He must hate what the show is doing to his character. He has bigger and better things to talk about now. And I can stop watching this horrendous excuse of a television program.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/26/2013, 11:09 pm

Ranwing wrote:Kurt... what did they do to you?
They runied him, I feel sorry for Chris. I would not be happy if I were him that they ruined my character.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/26/2013, 11:10 pm

5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tracylord+GIF+from+Philadelphia+Story
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 9/26/2013, 11:12 pm

Hi, everybody.

I didn't watch it.

I didn't record it.

I'm not going to blog about it.

I was just popping in to see if the complete demolition of Kurt Hummel continues. Clearly, the answer is yes.

In other news, I've discovered Doctor Who. Unfortunately, I chose the Tenth Doctor as my favorite before I found out what happened to him. This has not been my year with favorite fictional characters.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/26/2013, 11:12 pm

bayth wrote:So, the writers have officially killed Kurt Hummel.  I'm so sad that I just can't watch his slow demise anymore.  It is no wonder that Chris doesn't tweet or talk about Glee anymore.  He must hate what the show is doing to his character.  He has bigger and better things to talk about now.  And I can stop watching this horrendous excuse of a television program.
Agree, 100%. I hope either Glee get's canceled or Kurt comes back to his senses.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 9/26/2013, 11:14 pm

Well, the good news is this. The proposal starts the year. They've got an entire season to throw complications and problems into the mix to derail this story, at least for awhile.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/26/2013, 11:14 pm

Alas it's worse than I thought. If I heard my ears right, Kurt says that Blaine is the only person he feels "safe" with . Seriously?

So sad.

I still love Kurt but I don't recognize the guy in this episode.

However in the context of what happened at Dalton , there is no way that Kurt could have said no, no one would have. Seriously. I just don't get it, it just seemed so thoughtless of Blaine, and it seemed more about Blaine than it did about Kurt, which has always been my annoyance with the last year of Klaine.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/26/2013, 11:23 pm

I just deleted the episode without watching. I won't be recording the next episode, especially after reading about this episode.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/26/2013, 11:25 pm

I look at it from this perspective... Kurt never stopped loving Blaine, even when he was so angry and hurt by him. I can buy that. I can see him being overwhelmed by this huge display Blaine set up and his heart overcoming whatever logical reasons he would have to say no. And how hard would it be to say no when practically everyone you know is standing there, urging you to say yes? Kurt was trapped.

My hope... that as the season progresses and Kurt has some time to really think things over that logic and reason will come back into play. Maybe Tina will tell him about Blaine's crush on Sam (going on while Blaine was pushing Kurt to reconcile). Or that Blaine's douchebag tendencies will get the better of him again and Kurt will be reminded of why he ended their relationship.

But given that Kurt's POV was treated so badly all last season, I can't say that I'm at all surprised that they went there. Angry and disappointed, but not surprised.

Still love Kurt. Just very sad that they did this to him.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next