Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4

+28
angelnessa
Piciollina
jaime20
TimF
bayth
MoviesAreLife
Ireth
ladydianab
Jellyrolls
coxfire
arina
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
brisallie
Delight
AnneNeville
tanita_mors
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Divalicious
sheny
ColferInspired
Georgette888
Buenos
Kurt Hummel
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Glorfindel
32 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/2/2013, 3:43 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:We really need some Chris news, don't we?! It is awfully quiet here :( 
We do and it is and it is quiet.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4

Post  arina 9/2/2013, 4:00 pm

I cannot watch the video because only just thinking about it makes me feel kinda sad and miserable, really many things have changed since then and unfortunately majority of them for worse imo... it would bring me memories to the times when Glee was a quality show I shouldn't have to be embarrased of watching, with great original cast, also no newbies, no Blaine and most importantly Cory was alive. :(

(it't really weird to have so quiet forum these days, Chris should at least post some new silly pictures on instagram for us :-) )
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/2/2013, 4:28 pm

Maybe we are lucky and some major Chris news occur over night? Doesn't that usually happen after a dry-spell?! Or some Glee news are released we can bitch about. Just something... :(
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/2/2013, 4:44 pm

There is a reason why all Glee news is practically non existent today. It's an official holiday here in the US (Labor day is the first Monday of September) , so Glee is not filming and most folks are off gallivanting.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 9/2/2013, 5:07 pm

Breaking news: Chris Colfer is a very attractive human being. Please contain your shock and spread the word.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/2/2013, 7:20 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:Breaking news: Chris Colfer is a very attractive human being. Please contain your shock and spread the word.
Thanks for this Smile But that is something we already knew, but you're right, probably the WORLD should know it.

p.s everything is been so quiet, that I'm expecting something big now.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 9/2/2013, 7:34 pm

I wish the new episodes would air already. This hiatus seems like it's been going on forever.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/3/2013, 2:54 am

Kurt Hummel wrote:I wish the new episodes would air already. This hiatus seems like it's been going on forever.
I dread the new epsiodes. I don't know if I want to see them at all Razz . But for you as a Klainer, lot to look forward to. I feel sorry for you already, because the majority of us will probably transform in raging bitches... again fanny2 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/3/2013, 3:09 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
Kurt Hummel wrote:I wish the new episodes would air already. This hiatus seems like it's been going on forever.
I dread the new epsiodes. I don't know if I want to see them at all Razz . But for you as a Klainer, lot to look forward to. I feel sorry for you already, because the majority of us will probably transform in raging bitches... again fanny2 
I am dreading it too. Not sure if I will be watching. I am afraid  every character will be trashing and bashing Kurt for not forgiving and not taking Blaine back sooner. If that happens  I am done with Glee. Especially , if Burt trashes and bashes Kurt.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/3/2013, 3:23 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
I am dreading it too. Not sure if I will be watching. I am afraid  every character will be trashing and bashing Kurt for not forgiving and not taking Blaine back sooner. If that happens  I am done with Glee. Especially , if Burt trashes and bashes Kurt.
I have misgivings as well, but I have missed Kurt, and Chris singing, so I'm going to watch this season, and just enjoy Chris's acting and any songs he will sing. neutre

I think I will just continue to enjoy Kurt in fanfiction.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 9/3/2013, 4:06 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
Razz It's fine. I'll probably just take a hiatus from the forum for a few days after the episode airs then post when I feel the time is right. I'll just push away all the negative thoughts and only focus on the positive. hapitgh 
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/3/2013, 4:32 am

Kurt Hummel wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
Razz It's fine. I'll probably just take a hiatus from the forum for a few days after the episode airs then post when I feel the time is right. I'll just push away all the negative thoughts and only focus on the positive. hapitgh 
LOL..no please don't leave, I'll be here by myself.!

Though I need to clarify, while I'm not technically a Klainer, it doesn't make me fly automatically into a rage like others, I'm more cynical in that whatever gets Kurt on my screen, in SL's and with songs is good for me.   While I bitched as much as anyone of Kurt's lack of screen time last year, I thought the character was true to form for the most part and Chris was invariable magnetic on the screen and the acting was at times the best Chris  has ever been.   TBU I was in awe of Chris' acting, seriously.  

PLus, if spoilers are correct, I like this fact:
Spoiler:
So it's all good for me.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/3/2013, 4:50 am

To be honest. I think the first half of the forth season was actually set up well. Yes, I was annoyed how they silenced him after the break-up, but overall Kurt actually got good storylines and wasn't ignored. Swan Song was most certainly a highlight and also Diva provided one of the best Hummelberry episodes ever. But that last 10 (?) episodes really lost their balance, storylines and continuity to an extreme. They were also incredible boring that literally fell asleep a few times or just switched off after 10 minutes, as I had zero interest to follow the highlighted characters.

I am actually positive that will change in S5 and they will give Kurt more to do.We still laugh and mourn about it, but Kurt eating a cookie was an actual highlight of an episode, not just by Kurt fans. So Chris steals the episode even just 2 minute present. FOX sometimes act like idiots, but they are still business savvy. They won't neglect him so much again. I am actually certain of that. I just hope Blaine will get reduced screen time. No character benefits to be so much highlighted, especially with such stupid storylines. I mean at the end, Blaine really had the worst WTF-storylines of the entire showrun. You cannot tell me, his fans are really pleased about that.

I just hope they execute Klaine somehow nicely. I know they will reunite. I just want Kurt to voice his opinion and actually have a say in the matter. I also don't want everyone and their grandparents to push Kurt. That will make me mad.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/3/2013, 4:51 am

Buenos wrote:PLus, if spoilers are correct, I like this fact:
Spoiler:
So it's all good for me.
Where is this coming from?
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/3/2013, 4:55 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
Spoiler:
So it's all good for me.
Spoiler:
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/3/2013, 4:56 am

Buenos wrote:
Kurt Hummel wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

Though I need to clarify, while I'm not technically a Klainer, it doesn't make me fly automatically into a rage like others, I'm more cynical in that whatever gets Kurt on my screen, in SL's and with songs is good for me.   While I bitched as much as anyone of Kurt's lack of screen time last year, I thought the character was true to form for the most part and Chris was invariable magnetic on the screen and the acting was at times the best Chris  has ever been.   TBU I was in awe of Chris' acting, seriously.  

Spoiler:
So it's all good for me.
Spoiler:

Last edited by ChrisColferFan1 on 9/3/2013, 5:04 am; edited 2 times in total
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/3/2013, 4:58 am

Buenos wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
Spoiler:
So it's all good for me.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I am extremely happy this board has some activity again. the last days were kind of odd blinkk fanny2 

Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/3/2013, 5:00 am

Lottie2303 wrote:To be honest. I think the first half of the forth season was actually set up well. Yes, I was annoyed how they silenced him after the break-up, but overall Kurt actually got good storylines and wasn't ignored. Swan Song was most certainly a highlight and also Diva provided one of the best Hummelberry episodes ever. But that last 10 (?) episodes really lost their balance, storylines and continuity to an extreme. They were also incredible boring that literally fell asleep a few times or just switched off after 10 minutes, as I had zero interest to follow the highlighted characters.
I agree with you and I'm actually fairly confident they won't be able to do that this year. I don't think FOX will allow that two years in a row, and I expect Kurt to give more focus and songs this year than all of last year. The narrative ran away from the writers last year, and sadly, with Cory gone (and Heather) the show can't pretend to give McKinley so much focus to give Finn a SL.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/3/2013, 5:04 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
Buenos wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
Spoiler:
So it's all good for me.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I am extremely happy this board has some activity again. the last days were kind of odd blinkk fanny2 

Well, apparently Chris is spending four days with his family as his mum tweeted she will be having the whole family together for four days.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/3/2013, 5:06 am

Yeah, also MK failed on all accounts, so I suspect a heavier focus on NYC at the very least. I also suspect more Kurt storylines, as so many actually wondered at the end of S4 why Kurt was almost non-existent. In case Klaine reunites, I actually foresee that RIB are finally willing to give Kurt some individual storyline again. At least I hope Chris will get some great material to show the world how talented he is. Everything else about Glee, I don't care about anyway.

Overall, I believe the proposal storyline isn't over and I also don't believe we have know what will eventually happen. I most certainly don't see a wedding anytime soon. The main couples are usually more broken up then together. I guess we can just wait and see.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/3/2013, 5:07 am

ColferInspired wrote:Well, apparently Chris is spending four days with his family as his mum tweeted she will be having the whole family together for four days.
Well, that is nice. Naya is in Deroit as well. Hope he has lovely days. Why don't we have public holiday in Germany right now?! Razz 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 9/3/2013, 5:12 am

Buenos wrote:
Kurt Hummel wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

Spoiler:
So it's all good for me.
Haha. Ok I'll stay. Once a Kurtsie always a Kurtsie right? fanny2 

Spoiler:
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/3/2013, 5:16 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Well, apparently Chris is spending four days with his family as his mum tweeted she will be having the whole family together for four days.
Well, that is nice. Naya is in Deroit as well. Hope he has lovely days. Why don't we have public holiday in Germany right now?! Razz 
We have Labour day here in Australia (I think it's in November).

I knew America had Labour day as well, but I don't know about other countries.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/3/2013, 5:19 am

Okay, you are a nice and reasonable Klainer. Plus you most certainly love Kurt. I have a question.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Lottie2303 on 9/3/2013, 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/3/2013, 5:20 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
We have Labour day here in Australia (I think it's in November).

I knew America had Labour day as well, but I don't know about other countries.
We have MANY public holidays in May. I had to work all of them! But I also got quite a bit of extra holiday this year.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next