Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

+26
Delight
bayth
Kurt Hummel
ladydianab
M&M
Ireth
MoviesAreLife
SippyCupofLuv
ChrisColferFan1
Georgette888
brisallie
Divalicious
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
sheny
arina
fantastica
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
opals
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Buenos
30 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  Buenos 9/10/2013, 2:35 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Who is Ioan Gruffud  and why is everyone freaking out?! I just imdb'ed him and still have no idea unsure
Woman download and watch "Horatio Hornblower"!  It sounds dirtier than it is, since it's about a British naval officer during the Napoleonic wars. Based on a series of books by the English writer Forster(sp). Wonderful Series (98-03) with the handsome and sexy Ioan.wub 

Here's a teasing clip of his best scenes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Gm5E2oT88
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  Glorfindel 9/10/2013, 3:25 pm

sheny wrote:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 39 Tumblr_msvtpxBNR81qcd0bpo1_r1_500
ohmycarlisle:

Feeling “Glee-ful!” Looks like @peterfacinelli & Ioan Gruffudd filmed scenes for “Glee” last week. #Glee

According to the call sheet it looks like they will be sharing scenes with Rachel (Lea Michele) on the season premiere.

Super excited! This came to me rather randomly, but thanks to the friend who shared!

Is this picture is the only source we have that Ioan G. and Peter F. will be on Glee?
Their names are not in the press release for the season premiere.
There was also Jane who spoiled that an actor from 'Nurse Jackie' would be on the show, and Peter Facinelli was on 'Nurse Jackie'.

Buenos wrote:

Love, Love, Love" Press Release

Guest Cast: NeNe Leakes as Coach Roz Washington and Erinn Westbrook as Bree.
September 10th (♥️195)

glee    5x01
Who is that?
New cheerio:
(via ONTD_Glee)

This is bree, who is presumably the ruby character they were casting for:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 39 Tumblr_mswkjiromu1r4ezfzo1_1280

on the left:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 39 Tumblr_msp3h84a9h1qg49w0o1_1280

sheny wrote:Kitty is the voice of the fandom "This schools year seems like it's never ending." Instead of dealing with the problems on the show they use meta to cover their stupid ideas.
I never really liked meta on Glee, but ever since the "alpha (gay) male" complaint of Kurt in DWS I hate it when Glee uses meta to point out there own flaws without doing a damn thing about them. :angry:

Last edited by Glorfindel on 9/10/2013, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/10/2013, 3:26 pm

Just seeing that small peek made me bored. I'm not sure would Glee work even with a rotating cast...it's just so boring. The same stereotypes and bad actors saying the exact same lines said hundreds of times before.

I'm trying to find words but I'm running out of any interesting ones when talking about Glee.

The only thing keeping me even slightly interested is the actual lack of Kurt spoilers and I do have to agree with you guys that the silence after the highly open Klaine scene must mean that the proposal doesn't end well or that Kurt has something interesting planned. But I so fell for this rouse last year and will not be fooled twice.

I'm sort of tired in general about the discussion about Chris being better off from Glee. I just don't think it's good to "wish" that he'd be free from his paycheck. Glee pays well and I like seeing him in TV and getting to see his good acting. Just because he's willing to leave doesn't mean he wants to.

Spoilers/boring clips just make me irritated so no personal feeling about anything I've said.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/10/2013, 3:30 pm

Why is Ryder wearing the same pants as Kurt does in GTGYIML in that promo?

Am I wrong?

Is Kurt dressed up in bits of costumes from other ND characters? Maybe GTGYIML is a fantasy after all. Those pants are rather glaring.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/10/2013, 3:33 pm

AnneNeville wrote:Why is Ryder wearing the same pants as Kurt does in GTGYIML in that promo?

Am I wrong?

Is Kurt dressed up in bits of costumes from other ND characters? Maybe GTGYIML is a fantasy after all. Those pants are rather glaring.
They do look the same.

Kurt, that slut. Smile 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/10/2013, 3:38 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
I'm sort of tired in general about the discussion about Chris being better off from Glee. I just don't think it's good to "wish" that he'd be free from his paycheck. Glee pays well and I like seeing him in TV and getting to see his good acting. Just because he's willing to leave doesn't mean he wants to.
I think that it's a moot point. Chris isn't leaving Glee anytime soon unless they deliberately write his character out (which is not going to happen). He's one of their most marketable talents (hence them plastering his face all over the promos whether or not he's in the ep) and there is no way they are going to let their Golden Globe winner get away from them. He, Lea, Jane and Matt are the last shreds of respectability the show has left. And he's not going to destroy his glowing reputation as a professional by breaking his contract now.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/10/2013, 3:39 pm

I think it is fans' optimism that Chris will have something as lucrative as Glee once he is off the show. Truthfully, there is no reason to think that. If he leaves the show, he'd better have his "big break" (2.0) lined up, because the chances of him landing something that would give him both as much income and as much free time as Glee is right now are slim.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/10/2013, 3:48 pm

AnneNeville wrote:I think it is fans' optimism that Chris will have something as lucrative as Glee once he is off the show. Truthfully, there is no reason to think that. If he leaves the show, he'd better have his "big break" (2.0) lined up, because the chances of him landing something that would give him both as much income and as much free time as Glee is right now are slim.
This so much.

Glee opened up the world for Chris. How many TV roles are there that would have placed Chris in TIME magazine's "100 most influential people". I doubt he will get another one.

That is not to say he won't have a successful career post Glee, but that it's way too speculative IMO to say that Glee is an anvil holding him down from bigger and better success elsewhere. Luck and timing plays such a part in any actor's career.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 9/10/2013, 3:56 pm

Buenos wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:Why is Ryder wearing the same pants as Kurt does in GTGYIML in that promo?

Am I wrong?

They do look the same.

Kurt, that slut.  Smile 
Ryder's are darker and not as tight, and how many dream sequences are there supposed to be? Like 2?
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/10/2013, 4:00 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Buenos wrote:

Am I wrong?

They do look the same.

Kurt, that slut.  Smile 
Ryder's are darker and not as tight, and how many dream sequences are there supposed to be? Like 2?
Ah. They look the same to me. Plus, Chris was wearing them in glaring sunlight, not the careful lighting of the studio.

I have no idea about dream sequences--how many there will be, if any. Those pants did catch my eye, though, and I watched the scene again to see if any other parts of Blaine or Kurt's costume(s) happened to be on other cast members. I didn't see any, though.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/10/2013, 4:07 pm

GOBR has said emphatically that "the Kiss" from GTGYIML is real, it is not part of a dream sequence.

I don't know why the discussion veers back to that.

The one possible dream sequence is AYNIL , but there is spoiled evidence that is inconclusive, ie could both support or refute that theory.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/10/2013, 4:11 pm

Buenos wrote:GOBR has said emphatically  that "the Kiss" from GTGYIML  is real, it is not part of a dream sequence.

The one possible dream sequence is  AYNIL , but there is spoiled evidence that is inconclusive, ie  could both support or refute that theory.

::nods:: I was just reacting to the very similar pants that Ryder was wearing. Camo is such a bold choice, especially in that color. However, I've gotten a link from Fashion of Glee which shows both their pants and indicates from where they were purchased. It would seem the costume department merely chose similar looking clothes.

I don't trust anything GOBR says, frankly, but I do think that it's unlikely the scene is a dream. For a moment, when I saw the promo, I was thrown. I thought they were doing something clever!

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 9/10/2013, 4:16 pm

AnneNeville wrote:I thought they were doing something clever!
until you remembered what show we're talking about here. Razz
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/10/2013, 4:20 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:I thought they were doing something clever!
until you remembered what show we're talking about here. Razz
Yeah.

I imagine we keep on coming back to wanting that scene to be a dream because the way the show is being written doesn't make any sense. Plus, many of us don't like Klaine. So the mind comes up with all kinds of ways that the show could be logical.

Ha ha ha.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/10/2013, 4:47 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Buenos wrote:GOBR has said emphatically  that "the Kiss" from GTGYIML  is real, it is not part of a dream sequence.

The one possible dream sequence is  AYNIL , but there is spoiled evidence that is inconclusive, ie  could both support or refute that theory.

::nods:: I was just reacting to the very similar pants that Ryder was wearing. Camo is such a bold choice, especially in that color. However, I've gotten a link from Fashion of Glee which shows both their pants and indicates from where they were purchased. It would seem the costume department merely chose similar looking clothes.

I don't trust anything GOBR says, frankly, but I do think that it's unlikely the scene is a dream. For a moment, when I saw the promo, I was thrown. I thought they were doing something clever!

So sorry didn't mean to imply I was annoyed at any speculation.

I don't like alot about GOBR for a whole slew of reasons, but I grudgingly concede they are invariably 100 percent accurate when it comes to flat out facts about what is coming up in Episodes. It's their opinions that get them in trouble, I recall the Klainers felt they were unduly teased by GOBR's impressions of 4.22 which was not really Klaine friendly in the end with the storyline nor in actual scenes.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 9/10/2013, 4:53 pm

They were wrong about Adam though. They said that he was never mentioned in 4.22 and that tumblr account revealed them for the trolls they were.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/10/2013, 4:54 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:They were wrong about Adam though. They said that he was never mentioned in 4.22 and that tumblr account revealed them for the trolls they were.
I simply don't trust sites that are clearly in the employ of Fox/Glee. They have an agenda.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/10/2013, 5:01 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:They were wrong about Adam though. They said that he was never mentioned in 4.22 and that tumblr account revealed them for the trolls they were.
Maybe the Adam part was added to the episode later and GOBr had an older version of the script were he was not mentioned.

Last edited by sheny on 9/10/2013, 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/10/2013, 5:01 pm

Unless GoBR has a copy of the script pages where is says in big, bold letters "GTGYIML IS NOT A DREAM SEQUENCE" they have no way of knowing what the context of that scene is, or what takes place immediately before or afterwards. And they've trolled the audience before. Remember Glee Actually? When they kept saying what a great episode it would be for Klaine fans and it was anything but? Or how they kept harping on Blaine proposing to Kurt when it didn't happen? I take everything they say with a Mt. Everest sized grain of salt.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/10/2013, 5:05 pm

I thought they mentioned that Kurt didn't refer to Adam, which technically they were right. Sam mentioned him. I stand corrected otherwise...

Anne Neville wrote:I simply don't trust sites that are clearly in the employ of Fox/Glee. They have an agenda
Which is one reason why I don't like them, they have specific agendas when it's obvious they go all the way to the top as far as access. Knowing songs, song orders and who sang what ahead of time and even changes in scenes and script revisions, who the hell do they think they are fooling? Random Brazilian Glee site my ass. Rolling Eyes 

Ryan Murphy and company think they are so "cute" with GOBR while the fandoms lick their ass for their generous spoilers. Meh.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/10/2013, 5:07 pm

Ranwing wrote:Unless GoBR has a copy of the script pages where is says in big, bold letters "GTGYIML IS NOT A DREAM SEQUENCE" they have no way of knowing what the context of that scene is, or what takes place immediately before or afterwards. And they've trolled the audience before. Remember Glee Actually? When they kept saying what a great episode it would be for Klaine fans and it was anything but? Or how they kept harping on Blaine proposing to Kurt when it didn't happen? I take everything they say with a Mt. Everest sized grain of salt.
That is why I said their impressions/opinions are trolling such as the misleading Klaine stuff.   I do think they get some sort of script or inside info, they simply know way  too much at times.    But yes, they troll many many times.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/10/2013, 5:33 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
I simply don't trust sites that are clearly in the employ of Fox/Glee. They have an agenda.
I don't trust them either really.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/10/2013, 5:56 pm

'Glee' Tribute Episode Is 'The Most Beautiful Thing,' Says Harry Shum Jr.

With the ‘Glee’ tribute episode to honor Cory Monteith is set to air on Oct. 10, HollywoodLife.com spoke exclusively to Harry Shum Jr., who you may know as Mike Chang, on what to expect from the emotional, heartfelt special that he returned for.

By the time Harry Shum Jr.‘s character graduated from McKinley High School, he had made a new family, including the late Cory Monteith. On Sept. 5, Harry revealed to us what it was like to return to the Glee set, and to film the “beautiful” tribute episode.

Harry Shum Jr.: ‘Glee’ Tribute Episode Is ‘So Special’

“I think the writers put a beautiful script together to pay tribute and also have the essence of whatGlee really is,” Harry told us at SEGA’s Go Dance event at STK Midtown in New York City. “Not taking away what Glee was or is — I think that’s the most beautiful thing that they were able to put together, able to pay tribute while also keeping the aspect of what Glee is and what made it so special.”

We all know that the Glee cast are a family, so we’re bracing ourselves a great deal of tears, and emotional songs during the episode.

“We’ve come together,” Harry explained of his the cast. “We’ve spent four and a half years together on tours, press, and shooting the show for hours on end — and what comes out of that is family. Sometimes we spent more time with each other than we did spend with our own family, so we hold that very special to our hearts.”

Cory Monteith: Extremely Appreciative Of His Fans

As Cory grew up on the set of Glee, so did his character Finn Hudson. Finn was a “revolutionary” character, as Harry called it, as a popular football player who was also in glee club, and had a gay step-brother who he always stood up for.

“The beauty of the character Finn that Cory played, was that you didn’t have a character like that [on TV],” Harry said. “I think it was a huge thing for audiences to see.

With that growth, Cory appreciated all of his fans so much.

“I think the fans hold something very special in their hearts for Finn,” Harry told us. “He was always the first one to always go to the fans, and sign autographs and take pictures and that would be his favorite thing to do because he knew that was a big part of helping him to get his success and he’s just that type of person.”

His love for his fans definitely came across, and as fans, we are still extremely sad about his death
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/10/2013, 6:19 pm

‘Glee’ Star Jane Lynch’s Emotional Goodbye to Cory Monteith

Although “Glee‘s” Sue Sylvester will never change her stripes, she may be ditching the track suits.

“She’s the principal now, and she’s maturing and eager to rally the school and make it the best it can be,” said actress Jane Lynch, who plays Sue in the Fox television show “Glee.” “She’ll keep the stripes but she may lose the outfit,” Lynch told the Journal at the Fox Fall Eco-Casino Party held atBungalow Monday night.

The 53-year-old actress is currently on a two week hiatus after shooting the third episode of season four, which creator Fox entertainment chairman Kevin Reilly announced earlier this summer would be the episode that Cory Monteith’s character, Finn Hudson, would be written out of the series. Monteith passed away in July in Vancouver, British Columbia. A Canadian coroner said that the 31-year-old TV actor died of heroin and alcohol toxicity

Although “Glee‘s” Sue Sylvester will never change her stripes, she may be ditching the track suits.

“Shooting that episode did bring us as a cast and crew closer together and allowed us to grieve him together,” Lynch said. “We had to stop, breathe, cry and collapse a lot,” she added.

Admittedly, Lynch said she wasn’t usually the teary type. “I bring an equanimity to all of my characters but this was a tough one, a good experience and a needed one because we needed to grieve him, but tough,” she said.

As the writers reconvene over the hiatus, Lynch said she’s excited to keep going as her character is evolving. “There’s just nothing she won’t do for the success of the school,” Lynch said.

Fox Broadcasting Co. is part of Twenty-First Century Fox Inc., and until recently was part of the same company as The Wall Street Journal.
I'm guessing everyone is on at least a 2 week break.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/10/2013, 6:40 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 39 Tumblr_msxi9eaSN51r4ezfzo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 39 Tumblr_msxi9eaSN51r4ezfzo2_500

Definitely two weeks. Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next