Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

+30
TimF
MissSoniaPP
tanita_mors
karmapolice
glimmerle
GreenEyes
Georgette888
teardrop
Ireth
kac
SippyCupofLuv
brisallie
sheny
opals
coxfire
Delight
valkeakuulas
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
arina
ColdFlame96
Glorfindel
Divalicious
ColferInspired
Buenos
AnneNeville
fantastica
Jellyrolls
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
34 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/12/2013, 3:39 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
sheny wrote:
brisallie wrote:Even though still I like Naya, lately her wardrobe choices has been a little bit too much. I know she's probably proud of her abs, but she's starting to look like a rapper singer, and I'm not sure if is because she's dating a rapper. I just wanted to vent that.
Naya's relationship with that rapper looks like a PR strategy for her new album to me. They made their relationship public just a couple of months before her single came out. What a convenient timing. They are practically eating each others faces every time there is a camera nearby. Is it really necessary to make out with her boyfriend on the red carpet or during interviews in fronts of all those reporters, celebrities and fans?
Sure, it is likely so. But then, Monchele was blatant PR, too.
You think so? I think it was a showmance, but the emotions were real. Look at Lea from last night.
I do think so. But I know few others do. I don't think they did much together except show up for candids (and calling the paps). They were papped many, many times more than much more famous couples, and always got publicity for the show. The emotions could still have been real, but I don't think the relationship was.
How is this possible?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  AnneNeville 8/12/2013, 3:40 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
sheny wrote:Naya's relationship with that rapper looks like a PR strategy for her new album to me. They made their relationship public just a couple of months before her single came out. What a convenient timing. They are practically eating each others faces every time there is a camera nearby. Is it really necessary to make out with her boyfriend on the red carpet or during interviews in fronts of all those reporters, celebrities and fans?
You think so? I think it was a showmance, but the emotions were real. Look at Lea from last night.
I do think so. But I know few others do. I don't think they did much together except show up for candids (and calling the paps). They were papped many, many times more than much more famous couples, and always got publicity for the show. The emotions could still have been real, but I don't think the relationship was.
How is this possible?
What do you mean?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/12/2013, 3:44 pm

ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/12/2013, 3:49 pm

Шэь тще ф Луккшу Учзукеб иге Ш ерштл ерфе шы ф кфтвщь рфеукю

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/12/2013, 3:51 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Oops. Note to self: Turn off Russian Keyboard.

I'm not a Kerrie Expert but I think that is a random hater.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/12/2013, 3:54 pm

...she does like to refer to that damn NYE party over and over again though. A party no one gave a shit to begin with. Wink
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/12/2013, 3:55 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
sheny wrote:
brisallie wrote:Even though still I like Naya, lately her wardrobe choices has been a little bit too much. I know she's probably proud of her abs, but she's starting to look like a rapper singer, and I'm not sure if is because she's dating a rapper. I just wanted to vent that.
Naya's relationship with that rapper looks like a PR strategy for her new album to me. They made their relationship public just a couple of months before her single came out. What a convenient timing. They are practically eating each others faces every time there is a camera nearby. Is it really necessary to make out with her boyfriend on the red carpet or during interviews in fronts of all those reporters, celebrities and fans?
I've never followed Monchele and I don't know if they had the habit of kissing on the red carpet at every event they attended together like Naya and her rapper do but I don't doubt they were a real couple and loved each other. 
IDKM Naya and Sean are really in a relationship, but all the PDA definitely is PR.

Last edited by sheny on 8/12/2013, 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/12/2013, 3:56 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:Sure, it is likely so. But then, Monchele was blatant PR, too.
How is this possible?
What do you mean?
How can the emotions be real if the romance was fake?

I personally saw it as a showmance. A showmance is different from PR. A showmance is when two actors from the same production get caught up in the excitement of it all (especially if they skyrocket to fame together) or get washed away with the emotions they are supposed to be portraying (if their characters are in love) and fall for each other as a result. A PR romance is entirely fake when away from the paparazzi and the subjects don't even sleep in the same bed. It's all about image.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/12/2013, 3:57 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
Oops. Note to self: Turn off Russian Keyboard.

I'm not a Kerrie Expert but I think that is a random hater.
That was awesome. Razz 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/12/2013, 3:59 pm

Probably. Kick her ass like I know you can! Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/12/2013, 4:03 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:You think so? I think it was a showmance, but the emotions were real. Look at Lea from last night.
How is this possible?
What do you mean?
How can the emotions be real if the romance was fake?

I personally saw it as a showmance. A showmance is different from PR. A showmance is when two actors from the same production get caught up in the excitement of it all (especially if they skyrocket to fame together) or get washed away with the emotions they are supposed to be portraying (if their characters are in love) and fall for each other as a result. A PR romance is entirely fake when away from the paparazzi and the subjects don't even sleep in the same bed. It's all about image.
Friends are sad when someone they care about passes away, too. Anyway, there are PR romances that are entirely fake (contractual), and there are real romances that are used for PR purposes, as well as romances that happen on set but are not used for PR purposes.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/12/2013, 4:05 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:...she does like to refer to that damn NYE party over and over again though. A party no one gave a shit to begin with. Wink
Huh, what NYE party???! unsure 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/12/2013, 4:06 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:...she does like to refer to that damn NYE party over and over again though. A party no one gave a shit to begin with. Wink
Huh, what NYE party???! unsure 
I never heard of it, either.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/12/2013, 4:11 pm

In December 2011 Lea threw party and celebrated new year with some of the Glee cast... Chris was in New york too but he celebrated New Year with Ashley at different place. Since then Kerrie is obsessed with the fact he was in the same city as Lea and didn't celebrate it with her. (well at least I hope this is the party people are talking about...)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/12/2013, 4:15 pm

I have no opinion about Monchele, but I believe Heather actually may summarized it most correctly. The showmance theory sounds to me the most logical, I always got the impression they totally mixed up their own relationship and Finchel. They were so supportive of Finchel and I always wondered 'why'. I mean, the couple was so toxic and wrong on many levels. It always appeared to me they reflected their own relationship in it, instead of actually portraying their characters.

I have to be honest and say I am side-eyeing the relationship a bit. Cory was an addict. I get the impression Lea, RIB and Co were a bit in fairy tale land in how to cure an addiction. Like FF-scenario, love will concur all and heal all wounds. It also cements my belief that Chris actually recognized the danger, as he neither celebrated nor mourned Corys admittance to rehab/death publicly. He supported him, but he never made a huge public statement. I respect that.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/12/2013, 4:16 pm

arina wrote:In December 2011 Lea threw party and celebrated new year with some of the Glee cast... Chris was in New york too but he celebrated New Year with Ashley at different place. Since then Kerrie is obsessed with the fact he was in the same city as Lea and didn't celebrate it with her. (well at least I hope this is the party people are talking about...)
Rolling Eyes Come on, people (this isn't directed at you, arina, but at the universe). Let strangers celebrate New Year's Eve and all holidays however they like. I'd much rather spend the evening with one good friend than at a noisy party. Especially if it were all the people I already worked long days with, five days per week.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/12/2013, 4:17 pm

arina wrote:In December 2011 Lea threw party and celebrated new year with some of the Glee cast... Chris was in New york too but he celebrated New Year with Ashley at different place. Since then Kerrie is obsessed with the fact he was in the same city as Lea and didn't celebrate it with her. (well at least I hope this is the party people are talking about...)
Oooookay, some people ate crazy. I bet Lea cried many tears that Chris celebrated with his best friend somewhere else.

But, it makes me wonder how close Lea and Chris are outside of Glee. I know they get along really well, are friend and everything. But how much do they actually do outside of the set? Any suggestions/answers?
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/12/2013, 4:19 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:I have no opinion about Monchele, but I believe Heather actually may summarized it most correctly. The showmance theory sounds to me the most logical, I always got the impression they totally mixed up their own relationship and Finchel. They were so supportive of Finchel and I always wondered 'why'. I mean, the couple was so toxic and wrong on many levels. It always appeared to me they reflected their own relationship in it, instead of actually portraying their characters.

I have to be honest and say I am side-eyeing the relationship a bit. Cory was an addict. I get the impression Lea, RIB and Co were a bit in fairy tale land in how to cure an addiction. Like FF-scenario, love will concur all and heal all wounds. It also cements my belief that Chris actually recognized the danger, as he neither celebrated nor mourned Corys admittance to rehab/death publicly. He supported him, but he never made a huge public statement. I respect that.
I respect that, too. Chris is navigating this world with so much integrity. I hope that he is able to continue onward without getting pulled down by the toxic culture or yes-men of Hollywood! Having a good family nearby, plus friends outside the show, will help him.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/12/2013, 4:20 pm

AnneNeville wrote:Friends are sad when someone they care about passes away, too. Anyway, there are PR romances that are entirely fake (contractual), and there are real romances that are used for PR purposes, as well as romances that happen on set but are not used for PR purposes.
Oh! This is all so interesting! I'm learning so much! Thanks! Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/12/2013, 4:21 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
Oooookay, some people ate crazy. I bet Lea cried many tears that Chris celebrated with his best friend somewhere else.

But, it makes me wonder how close Lea and Chris are outside of Glee. I know they get along really well, are friend and everything. But how much do they actually do outside of the set? Any suggestions/answers?
They watch bad movies and embarrassing reality TV. Wink And they went to a Barbra concert.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/12/2013, 4:22 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Rolling Eyes Come on, people (this isn't directed at you, arina, but at the universe). Let strangers celebrate New Year's Eve and all holidays however they like. I'd much rather spend the evening with one good friend than at a noisy party. Especially if it were all the people I already worked long days with, five days per week.
No, no, no, no. Arina was just clarifying about the excuse our fandomfreak (I refuse to use her dispicable name!) uses against Chris. She is the only nutter here. I just see this NYE party claim as her litmus test to recognize her.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/12/2013, 4:24 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:I have no opinion about Monchele, but I believe Heather actually may summarized it most correctly. The showmance theory sounds to me the most logical, I always got the impression they totally mixed up their own relationship and Finchel. They were so supportive of Finchel and I always wondered 'why'. I mean, the couple was so toxic and wrong on many levels. It always appeared to me they reflected their own relationship in it, instead of actually portraying their characters.

I thought so too. I didn't give it much thought when they first announced they were together, I just thought it was a cute showmance and a healthier version of Finchel. Then, Cory went to rehab and I remembered his past issues and realized that the ghosts of his past were coming back to haunt and. Then, I was like: "Oh no..."

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/12/2013, 4:27 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:

I suspect the answer is "very little." As much as Ryan & Co push the happy family story, I don't believe that was true after Season Two and the tour. Several cast members have reputations for being difficult to work with (fair or not), and then there is Ryan. Add the long days, and the exhausting politics of having to defend your character and jocky for screentime. Obviously, as early as Season Two, Chris was already very diligently lining up his future career and knocking on doors.

Maybe they do hang out some, but it would be very hard to tell what is personal and what is professional. Anything that happens on the red carpet, or in large groups (Beyonce concert, Jane Lynch's Annie debut) was probably organized ahead of time. If the paparazzi were there, they were probably called and tipped off.

I think that Chris's intimate friendships are kept out of the spotlight.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/12/2013, 4:28 pm

Chris seems to hang out mostly with Ashley (and now Will) but I remember he and Lea went also to Barbra concert together not so long time ago... and this is just from what we know from fan reports which are just minimum of their actual interaction. I would for example never guessed he hang out with oliver if Oliver did not tweet about it :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/12/2013, 4:32 pm

I don't buy the happy family story either, not now at least.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next