Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

+26
ladydianab
Kurt Hummel
Buenos
AnneNeville
Divalicious
coxfire
bayth
fountain
Georgette888
Ireth
sjonnepon
Ranwing
ColdFlame96
sheny
glimmerle
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
MoviesAreLife
Lottie2303
Delight
arina
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
fantastica
30 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  fantastica 8/7/2013, 11:16 am

^ don't know but so excited about that. i hope he will be ACTING in it, rather than just pen a movie. i need to see him outside of glee SO BAD!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/7/2013, 11:19 am

A biopic, a great Glee spoiler, more movies, more books!!!

GOD, I LOVE CHRIS!!!!Smile Smile wub 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/7/2013, 11:19 am

fantastica wrote:^ don't know but so excited about that. i hope he will be ACTING in it, rather than just pen a movie. i need to see him outside of glee SO BAD!

Why not both? Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/7/2013, 11:20 am

oh, i have absolutely no problem w/ BOTH. but i cannot SEE him if he only works in the backend. I need him in the front end so we can perv-talk about his everything. Smile 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/7/2013, 11:21 am

I remember an interview a while back where Chris said that he would fly to Boston with his family so Hannah could see doctors. I would guess that would require him to miss school from time to time, and let's face it, when you're bullied like Chris was, you aren't exactly motivated to go to school.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/7/2013, 11:23 am

arina wrote:Do you think the biotic is his movie or something he is going to be very probably cast in?

I have no idea of knowing, but my gut feeling is telling me that it's someting someone else wrote and he auditioned for.

Anyway: EXCITED!!!!!! panik
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/7/2013, 11:24 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I remember an interview a while back where Chris said that he would fly to Boston with his family so Hannah could see doctors.  I would guess that would require him to miss school from time to time, and let's face it, when you're bullied like Chris was, you aren't exactly motivated to go to school.

I remember him mentioning that he didn't want to go to school sometimes (this was from an older interview). Makes sense if it was so bad that he had to be homeschooled.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/7/2013, 11:26 am

there's a possibility that chris penned that biopic too. he said he loved reading biographies. if he pens something chances are he will be act in it too, even just a supporting role. he writes stuff for himself basically.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/7/2013, 11:28 am

fantastica wrote:there's a possibility that chris penned that biopic too. he said he loved reading biographies. if he pens something chances are he will be act in it too, even just a supporting role. he writes stuff for himself basically.

This way he can avoid the dreaded audition process. Wink

I love biographies too. They are so interesting.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/7/2013, 11:28 am

Glorfindel wrote:
arina wrote:Do you think the biotic is his movie or something he is going to be very probably cast in?

I have no idea of knowing, but my gut feeling is telling me that it's someting someone else wrote and he auditioned for.

Isn't their a James Dean biopic in the work. Maybe Glee actually advertised it by including the one line about him looking like a young James Dean. The fandom freaked out, people noticed the similarity and many actually agreed with it. But instead of it just being a compliment, Glee actually helped Chris a bit to be advertised and that people would watch and believe him as a young James Dean?! But of course it is only pure speculation.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/7/2013, 11:29 am

^Possible. I hope we'll know more soon.

Jellyrolls wrote:I remember an interview a while back where Chris said that he would fly to Boston with his family so Hannah could see doctors. I would guess that would require him to miss school from time to time, and let's face it, when you're bullied like Chris was, you aren't exactly motivated to go to school.
I can also imagine him being more itnerested in writing stories than making homework.
(Just like I'm more interested in being hooked to the internet than doing my work, lol.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/7/2013, 11:29 am

As much I love to see Chris being able to do his own movies I would prefer if he was cast is someone's work because it would just make me happy to know the directors or other people who do the cating are finally realizing Chris is not just Kurt...
But I am very happy for new project either way.

Last edited by arina on 8/7/2013, 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/7/2013, 11:30 am

fantastica wrote:oh, i have absolutely no problem w/ BOTH. but i cannot SEE him if he only works in the backend. I need him in the front end so we can perv-talk about his everything. Smile 

But you can sense his personality in the script! Wink But I see what you're saying.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/7/2013, 11:30 am

fantastica wrote:there's a possibility that chris penned that biopic too. he said he loved reading biographies. if he pens something chances are he will be act in it too, even just a supporting role. he writes stuff for himself basically.

To be honest, I want him to be cast in something he didn't wrote, produced and directed. I want HW to see he has a fan base, staring power and can be booked without him needing to write himself juicy party. We know that, HW is sometimes very oblivious towards reality.

EDIT: Others already made the comment as well. Guess we all just agree neutre 

Last edited by Lottie2303 on 8/7/2013, 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/7/2013, 11:31 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Isn't their a James Dean biopic in the work. Maybe Glee actually advertised it by including the one line about him looking like a young James Dean. The fandom freaked out, people noticed the similarity and many actually agreed with it. But instead of it just being a compliment, Glee actually helped Chris a bit to be advertised and that people would watch and believe him as a young James Dean?! But of course it is only pure speculation.
I think that was Paul Newman, if you're referring to that Adam/hallway scene?

(And Chris indeed looks a lot like both James Dean and Paul Newman. Paul Newman was known for his amazing blue eyes.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/7/2013, 11:31 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Isn't their a James Dean biopic in the work. Maybe Glee actually advertised it by including the one line about him looking like a young James Dean. The fandom freaked out, people noticed the similarity and many actually agreed with it. But instead of it just being a compliment, Glee actually helped Chris a bit to be advertised and that people would watch and believe him as a young James Dean?! But of course it is only pure speculation.

EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!uhuhu uhuhu uhuhu uhuhu uhuhu

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/7/2013, 11:32 am

The interview (Live with Michael and Kelly):

Last edited by Glorfindel on 8/7/2013, 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/7/2013, 11:32 am

Lottie2303 wrote:

To be honest, I want him to be cast in something he didn't wrote, produced and directed. I want HW to see he has a fan base, staring power and can be booked without him needing to write himself juicy party. We know that, HW is sometimes very oblivious towards reality.

I love that he is a one man studio, but it would give him better exposure if he was cast in something he wasn't the creator of.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 8/7/2013, 11:33 am

I don't think he wrote this biopic. Back in France he said he'll possibly get a role but didn't want to jinx it. That looks more like auditioning for someone else's project to me.
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/7/2013, 11:36 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

I love that he is a one man studio, but it would give him better exposure if he was cast in something he wasn't the creator of.
Agreed. hapitgh

Lol, his story about the girl that punched that paparazzi. ptdr
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/7/2013, 11:38 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:Isn't their a James Dean biopic in the work. Maybe Glee actually advertised it by including the one line about him looking like a young James Dean. The fandom freaked out, people noticed the similarity and many actually agreed with it. But instead of it just being a compliment, Glee actually helped Chris a bit to be advertised and that people would watch and believe him as a young James Dean?! But of course it is only pure speculation.
I think that was Paul Newman, if you're referring to that Adam/hallway scene?

(And Chris indeed looks a lot like both James Dean and Paul Newman. Paul Newman was known for his amazing blue eyes.)

Opps... yeah, maybe there is a Paul Newmann biopic in the works?! phr34r unsure whis 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/7/2013, 11:38 am

I think he and his team knowthat he has to also do other stuff than his own. And what a better way than to have actually having to go through an official audition for something and then getting it by acting abilities. I don't even mind if he isn't a lead but just to show people he can do other roles than Kurt Hummel.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/7/2013, 11:46 am

valkeakuulas wrote:I think he and his team knowthat he has to also do other stuff than his own. And what a better way than to have actually having to go through an official audition for something and then getting it by acting abilities. I don't even mind if he isn't a lead but just to show people he can do other roles than Kurt Hummel.

I think his own projects do that too (SBL, asylum movie). But yes, something else that someone else created would be great for this also.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/7/2013, 11:47 am

All those interviews from the last days ARE SO GREAT!!! They are funny, informative, engaging and just plain amazing, Chris grew a lot and he really knows now how to promote himself, his projects but stay true to his character. I am once again even more in love with him.

This interview was great. I laughed about him being a 12-year-old-fangirl and the girl who punched the paparazzi. Those stories are golden. Just golden.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/7/2013, 12:01 pm

The way Chris said it, that he was"attached" to something and then started talking about the biopic, continuing only after that with saying that he wrote a couple himself (paraphrasing), leads me to incline that the bipoic is something he didn't write himself.

*happy dance*

It's a beautiful day to be a Colferite (my book came today too!)!!!!! panik 
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next