Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

+26
ladydianab
Kurt Hummel
Buenos
AnneNeville
Divalicious
coxfire
bayth
fountain
Georgette888
Ireth
sjonnepon
Ranwing
ColdFlame96
sheny
glimmerle
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
MoviesAreLife
Lottie2303
Delight
arina
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
fantastica
30 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  Glorfindel 8/6/2013, 3:38 pm

^Tsk.  fanny2

Karen, you might like this:

Last night, Chris said that it was hard to choose a favorite glee (he said it was like choosing his favorite bone in his body; they all have their purpose) but if he had to choose, it was As If We Never Said Goodbye.
tumblr
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  Jellyrolls 8/6/2013, 3:59 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Tsk.  fanny2

Karen, you might like this:

Last night, Chris said that it was hard to choose a favorite glee (he said it was like choosing his favorite bone in his body; they all have their purpose) but if he had to choose, it was As If We Never Said Goodbye.
tumblr

He has good taste in favorite performances. No other song has been as perfect for the scene as that one.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/6/2013, 4:27 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
fantastica wrote:that jeans is beyond skinny. it's constricting. lol

I know this is taking the thread again towards the perv section, but everytime I see those long legs in those skinny jeans I keep thinking is he going commando? Because no way can regular boxer briefs fit under those. Smile

what does it mean by "going commando"? i've heard it before but never quite know what it actually means.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/6/2013, 4:28 pm

fantastica wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:

I know this is taking the thread again towards the perv section, but everytime I see those long legs in those skinny jeans I keep thinking is he going commando? Because no way can regular boxer briefs fit under those. Smile

what does it mean by "going commando"? i've heard it before but never quite know what it actually means.

I believe it means not wearing underwear.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/6/2013, 4:56 pm

oh... i c. thanx Razz

actually men don't need to wear boxer shorts. they can wear bikini underwear that are VERY form fitting. think about those Calvin Klein models...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/6/2013, 5:03 pm

Okay, I have to ask this very stupid question because I am at a loss. I wear skinny jeans all the time (they were basically designed to fit my body type) and they are very, very tight. I still can wear underwear without seeing the outline... why isn't it possible for guys to wear briefs and skinny jeans. Go ahead and laugh at me, because I most likely miss the obvious, but I really don't get it unsure  fanny2 Razz 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/6/2013, 5:06 pm

fantastica wrote:oh... i c. thanx Razz

actually men don't need to wear boxer shorts. they can wear bikini underwear that are VERY form fitting. think about those Calvin Klein models...

You are welcome ,and you  are  right about bikini underwear.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/6/2013, 5:09 pm

I think it was just a casual comment by @valkeakuulas. you can't tell underwear lines under even the tightest jeans for either sexes, because the denim fabric is thick w/ variation in coloring. it also sports so many pockets that almost nothing underneath ever shows.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/6/2013, 5:13 pm

fantastica wrote:I think it was just a casual comment by @valkeakuulas. you can't tell underwear lines under even the tightest jeans for either sexes, because the denim fabric is thick w/ variation in coloring. it also sports so many pockets that almost nothing underneath ever shows.

Thanks, that is what I thought. I really wondered if I missed an important lesson during sex-ed ptdr 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/6/2013, 5:20 pm

Ahum, are we talking about this?

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 2 Tumblr_mr3zneAiwv1rke5cmo1_400  sifflou
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/6/2013, 5:22 pm

My notion of boxer briefs based on...krhm...previous observations....of skinny jeans...and mens...underwear.

Well you usually see outline of the leg seam even through jeans...unless they are just briefs.

I feel I've revealed too much. Smile I don't know if it's going to work as my defence but Chris' legs are not the only guys legs I like to look at.

PS. Honestly I don't really know if he'd go to GMA without underwear, but it would be quite rebellious. Oh dear me, never let him see how I discuss about him here!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/6/2013, 5:29 pm

don't be ashamed/embarrassed. not wearing underwear used to be normal - I mean the ancient roman and greek were totally naked under their armor. clothing would be too restricting, because they are basically drapped robes. they didn't invent stretchy athletic wear until the modern time. that's why you see so many perfect naked bodies in ancient greek/roman sculptures.

also remember that we are all born w/ our birthday suits. if god demands us wear underwear, we would all be born w/ one. just look at my cat - he's never ashamed of wearing nothing. Razz

p.s. ancient roman/greeks didn't shun away from homosexuality either. they realized that it's part of human nature.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/6/2013, 7:37 pm

Once again you have perverted my 'innocent' mind with your shameless comments.

I know Chris have going commando on screen, do you remember those wonderful golden pants he wore once? but I'm not sure if he would feel comfortable being barely naked on public. That why sometimes I've wondered if he would wear a thong under skinny jeans, for instance. Razz

Speaking of Chris's wardrobe, have you noticed that it seems he's not wearing his dear chrundershirts lately?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/6/2013, 7:44 pm

This entire conversation and speculation is really amusing me for whatever reason. I really hope Chris never gets lost here Razz 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/6/2013, 8:17 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:This entire conversation and speculation is really amusing me for whatever reason. I really hope Chris never gets lost here Razz 

Do you believe Chris would feel ashamed with comments like these ones? Once in a interview he leaked out that he's aware of what's going on tumblr, and we know those people don't hold back with the comments or/and gifs.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/6/2013, 8:32 pm

nothing i said was "shameful". i was simply stating the facts. hard facts. no feelings attached.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/6/2013, 8:35 pm

brisallie wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:This entire conversation and speculation is really amusing me for whatever reason. I really hope Chris never gets lost here Razz 

Do you believe Chris would feel ashamed with comments like these ones? Once in a interview he leaked out that he's aware of what's going on tumblr, and we know those people don't hold back with the comments or/and gifs.

Ummm... honestly, it would freak the hell out of me if it would ever happen to me. However I also cannot deny my thoughts/speculations aren't always PG either, so I cannot and won't judge anyone.

I think he just stays very far away from certain internet platforms, doesn't probably want to know details and just ignores them. Hazard of his occupation. Even though I believe he'd still be shocked about certain discussions (which I also have been part of... I really am no saint) fanny2 .

But as usual, just pure speculation from my side.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/6/2013, 9:16 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:

Ew. I never understood why people do that. It's so unsanitary.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/6/2013, 9:17 pm

I'm pretty sure Chris mentioned reading some dirty fics about himself more than once! LOL! I think he finds it hilarious and flattering (and yes, mildly creepy).

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/6/2013, 9:44 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Ew. I never understood why people do that. It's so unsanitary.
And so uncomfortable. Mad

Also: imagine getting something stuck in the zipper, like pubic hair, or worse..... blinkk
Ouch.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/6/2013, 9:46 pm

^ don't go there marie! i am always feeling the (phantom) pain.

honestly, many many years ago i briefly dated a man. the day he came to my home - after he pulled off his pants and I saw no underwear, i pushed him out the door. nuff said.

the only one who can roam my house underwear-free is myself (not counting my Precious Kitty who roams everywhere naked).

Last edited by fantastica on 8/6/2013, 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/6/2013, 9:50 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:I'm pretty sure Chris mentioned reading some dirty fics about himself more than once! LOL! I think he finds it hilarious and flattering (and yes, mildly creepy).

LOL I remember two moments he had implied he read fanfics: Once in a SBL Q&A session he said he didn't know how many adjectives has his butt, and weeks later at the PCA he thanks his fans for being exploited in their fics.

But I'm agree with you that by one side he must thinks is flattering to be the 'desirable' object of fans stories, but by other side, it must be embarrasing and creepy to be portrayed like he's portrayed in those fics.

@Marie, you made me laugh so hard with your comment. But I'm with those who find unsanitary to not wear underwear.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/6/2013, 9:56 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Ew. I never understood why people do that. It's so unsanitary.
And so uncomfortable. Mad

Also: imagine getting something stuck in the zipper, like pubic hair, or worse..... blinkk
Ouch.

Ouch! I know, right?!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/6/2013, 9:57 pm

brisallie wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:I'm pretty sure Chris mentioned reading some dirty fics about himself more than once! LOL! I think he finds it hilarious and flattering (and yes, mildly creepy).

LOL I remember two moments he had implied he read fanfics: Once in a SBL Q&A session he said he didn't know how many adjectives has his butt, and weeks later at the PCA he thanks his fans for being exploited in their fics.

But I'm agree with you that by one side he must thinks is flattering to be the 'desirable' object of fans stories, but by other side, it must be embarrasing and creepy to be portrayed like he's portrayed in those fics.

@Marie, you made me laugh so hard with your comment. But I'm with those who find unsanitary to not wear underwear.

I can just picture Chris reading "those stories" and laughing his ass off at them.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/6/2013, 10:02 pm

Marie: one can avoid the zipper accidents w/ buttons, or better yet, no buttons.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next