Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

+26
ladydianab
Kurt Hummel
Buenos
AnneNeville
Divalicious
coxfire
bayth
fountain
Georgette888
Ireth
sjonnepon
Ranwing
ColdFlame96
sheny
glimmerle
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
MoviesAreLife
Lottie2303
Delight
arina
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
fantastica
30 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  arina 8/8/2013, 4:15 pm

Hearing him talk about Cory and seeing the pictures of them makes me cry.:( 
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/8/2013, 4:22 pm

arina wrote:Hearing him talk about Cory and seeing the pictures of them makes me cry.:( 
Just wait until 5x3. Ugh.:( 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/8/2013, 4:24 pm

On his love of royals.
“I’m a very big royalist. I love fairytales. There’s something very magical about a royal family living in a far away land.”
Ah-ha! Thought so! :D

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/8/2013, 5:40 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:*cue the CrissColfer shippers freaking out in 3,2,1...* sifflou 
This pic and Oliver Kieran Jones tweeting that he spends a lot of time with Chris, Will and Ashley will surely send drive them mad, lol.

But don't you know? This is highly suspicious and reeks of PR, because the tinhatters had another crisscolfer riot today (a vague pic of the back of a head that could have been Chris [but wasn't] at a concert Darren was at), and we all know that Darren's evil PR team spies on the crisscolfer tag and always counteracts a crisscolfer riot with a Chill picture.
Wow, that PR team knows their stuff. I mean: now they even had Oliver tweet about Chill and a French girl digging up a pic from last June. Impressive. Rolling Eyes

beam 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to appreciating Chris:

Chris will do another live chat on Spreecast!!! bounce 
It will be on Sunday August 11th, at 4 PM (Californian time)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/8/2013, 5:48 pm

Yay for another CC360, but how on earth will I be able to pull myself from bed at 6am on my days off? Well, perhaps sleeping in and THEN having a breakfast with Chris chatting about TLOS, because the fans have been more than efficient in recording these interviews this year.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/8/2013, 6:57 pm

Glorfindel wrote:This pic and Oliver Kieran Jones tweeting that he spends a lot of time with Chris, Will and Ashley will surely send drive them mad, lol.
They are just getting it left and right today! LOL!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/8/2013, 7:35 pm

^Add to that that Chris' live chat probably prevents him from going to the TCA's, so there will possibly be no opportunity for a CrissColfer moment (as Darren is hosting), and it's strike 3. hapitgh
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/8/2013, 8:21 pm

I love that Oliver hangs out with Chris, Will, and Ashley! Even if Ollie doesn't come back to Glee, I hope that they get to work together again sometime.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/8/2013, 9:21 pm

I love it that Ollie is now one of Chris's close friends. wub 

I hope they do work together soon.

That pic is just gorgeous with Chris and Will - and that is Chris's mum, isn't it?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/8/2013, 9:52 pm

^I first thought it was Chris's mom too (due to the hair), or at least one of his relatives, but it's not. It's the French girl who posted the picture.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/8/2013, 10:27 pm

sheny wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 7 Tumblr_mr866vsF8v1qg1h16o1_500

[Source]
 It was the red hair that threw me. Razz
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/8/2013, 11:07 pm

sheny wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 7 Tumblr_mr866vsF8v1qg1h16o1_500

[Source]
That red haired woman is lucky for having a picture with two handsome guys like Chris and Will. Though is still weird for me to see fans taking pics with Will, but it proves he's loved by colferites/kurtsies.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/9/2013, 12:36 am

Some Chillers were having a riot last night about a blue shirt. I had no idea what they were talking about. But now I do.

This is Chris 2011 from that pic that those fans got at the Savoy. And the other was at the 80's party Chill went to. Smile 

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 7 Tumblr_mr6zgn47TA1qjio5vo1_250   Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 7 Tumblr_mr6zgn47TA1qjio5vo2_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 8/9/2013, 12:41 am

arina wrote:Hearing him talk about Cory and seeing the pictures of them makes me cry.:( 
Same here :(

I'm really glad we got Chris' acting news, Chris being adorable and Chill being adorable as I really needed to be cheered up. Can't wait for more info on the biopic!
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/9/2013, 2:52 am

Glorfindel wrote:^Add to that that Chris' live chat probably prevents him from going to the TCA's, so there will possibly be no opportunity for a CrissColfer moment (as Darren is hosting), and it's strike 3. hapitgh
Does not going to the TCA's mean he didn't win? :( From what've heard about this kind of award shows the winners usually know in advance if they win or not so they can attend the event. I know the TCA's are not that important but I really want Chris to win just to prove RIB and FOX how dumb they are for treating one of their biggest stars and his character so badly.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/9/2013, 3:58 am

sheny wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:^Add to that that Chris' live chat probably prevents him from going to the TCA's, so there will possibly be no opportunity for a CrissColfer moment (as Darren is hosting), and it's strike 3. hapitgh
Does not going to the TCA's mean he didn't win? :( From what've heard about this kind of award shows the winners usually know in advance if they win or not so they can attend the event. I know the TCA's are not that important but I really want Chris to win just to prove RIB and FOX how dumb they are for treating one of their biggest stars and his character so badly.
My train of thought. Makes me sad. I hoped he'd win, even though it is one of the smaller more unimportant awards.

Let's see. This is Chris. Maybe he can squeeze in a livechat right before hurrying off to attend TCA.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/9/2013, 4:40 am

brisallie wrote:

[Source]
That red haired woman is lucky for having a picture with two handsome guys like Chris and Will. Though is still weird for me to see fans taking pics with Will, but it proves he's loved by colferites/kurtsies.
She met them professionally, not as a fan.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/9/2013, 12:40 pm

I was hoping he'd be at the TCA. I was hoping he'd be accepting an award for himself, or possibly (sweetly) on Lea's behalf. I want Chris on my screen as much as possible, even in something as crappy as the TCA.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/9/2013, 5:39 pm

sheny wrote:Does not going to the TCA's mean he didn't win? :( From what've heard about this kind of award shows the winners usually know in advance if they win or not so they can attend the event. I know the TCA's are not that important but I really want Chris to win just to prove RIB and FOX how dumb they are for treating one of their biggest stars and his character so badly.
Chris still could have won. Not all winners are at the TCA's. It's not such a high profile kind of award that they get all the famous people that win to attend their show. It's not the Oscars or the Emmy's.
Sometimes a bunch of winners are being announced while none of them is there. It happened to Chris once too, when he was there to present an award but his own award was just announced without him physically accepting it in the show.

Also, since Glee has several nominees it could be that they send only 1 or 2 of them to represent all of the Glee cast winners (if there are more winners). And even Darren could represent them as he is a host.

Another option is that Chris will arrive late at the TCA's, skipping the red carpet, and maybe the organisation has been notified of him being late so they put the announcement of his award (if he has indeed won) at the end of the show.

From what I've heard the TCA's are not really fan voted awards, and so the impact they have in the industry when you win one is not that great. Basically: the awards can be bought. Oh, and funny detail: they are hosted by Fox.
And in light of this all you might wonder why Becca, Chord, Blake, Melissa and Heather were nominated in the final wave of categories. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/9/2013, 5:45 pm

Glorfindel wrote:From what I've heard the TCA's are not really fan voted awards, and so the impact they have in the industry when you win one is not that great. Basically: the awards can be bought. Oh, and funny detail: they are hosted by Fox.
And in light of this all you might wonder why Becca, Chord, Blake, Melissa and Heather were nominated in the final wave of categories. Rolling Eyes
Ha, that was my first train of thought and suspicion when the new nominations were announced. I also suspect some of them will win, as FOX tries once again to force the audience to like certain characters. If Chris wouldn't be involved, this would be the best drinking game of all times. The desperation and pure ignorance towards the "old" actors/audience is almost funny.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/9/2013, 5:53 pm

Even if TCA were not promotion awards I still question all awards shows that have categories added after the 'public' voting has began. As was case of the many later added WTF newbie additions. The only scene stealers in S4 were the people who were not even in all episodes and managed to draw attention ie. steal the scenes they WERE in. Like Kurt eating a cookie and Sue doing a fabulous Little Girls number.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/9/2013, 5:59 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Even if TCA were not promotion awards I still question all awards shows that have categories added after the 'public' voting has began. As was case of the many later added WTF newbie additions. The only scene stealers in S4 were the people who were not even in all episodes and managed to draw attention ie. steal the scenes they WERE in. Like Kurt eating a cookie and Sue doing a fabulous Little Girls number.
Kurt eating a cookie was legendary. I was so delighted how everyone and beyond only focused on Kurt eating a cookie. Serves FOX and RIB right to downright disrespect one of their biggest talents.

TCA are also nothing we should take too seriously. Yes, I want him to win and get the award and recognition. But beyond everything, I want him the one to win GG, Emmys and Oscars one day. A loss this year won't change his future career. HW knows who is Glees Golden Boy. I don't believe we have to worry.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/9/2013, 7:06 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 7 11030_900

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 7 10878_900

(Cross posting with the book tour thread again.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/10/2013, 12:10 am

It appears all the ones that are nominated in the TCA's will be there, even Lea.

Chris is most likely to be there, but I think people are right that he will turn up later if he does.

Darren said Lea will there and a lot of the cast.

I do think Fox wants Chris to there, as they know how popular he is. 

Even if they are still trying to convince everyone that Darren is the real breakout star, and has the biggest fanbase. dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/10/2013, 3:49 am

ColferInspired wrote:It appears all the ones that are nominated in the TCA's will be there, even Lea.

Chris is most likely to be there, but I think people are right that he will turn up later if he does.

Darren said Lea will there and a lot of the cast.

I do think Fox wants Chris to there, as they know how popular he is. 

Even if they are still trying to convince everyone that Darren is the real breakout star, and has the biggest fanbase. dryy
Maybe Chris doesn't want to be there, because he rather focuses on his book career and interacting with his fans? In case he doesn't get the award, why go? Chris stopped promoting Glee long ago when not needed.

Darren would also make sure Chris is attending by saying his name. He is after all fan favorite, critical acclaimed and ensure people would actually watch.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next