Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

+30
E-ko
paulopf
CCfan93
Coolbeans3131
sjonnepon
gleekout93
Glorfindel
Divalicious
Emile
Kurt Hummel
red texta
M&M
Catt24
Struck by Lightning
dap1217
Delight
ColferInspired
Ireth
arina
ColferGirl
emilynna
ry_kurtsie
sahhar
brisallie
tanita_mors
CloveGlee
mellama
Shinra17
fantastica
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 37 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

Post  fantastica 4/22/2012, 7:54 pm

If this is already posted I apologize:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 37 Tumblr_m2wfl6n1Y21qmeaglo2_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 37 Tumblr_m2wfl6n1Y21qmeaglo1_r1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 37 Tumblr_m2wisdA2M11qe476yo1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 37 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

Post  Emile 4/23/2012, 6:09 am

fantastica wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 37 Tumblr_m2wfl6n1Y21qmeaglo1_r1_500
"He meowed back". OH, cutie!

I had a dream about my cat last night...to be honest it was a really strange dream. Shocked

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was this already posted? Anyway:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 37 Tumblr_m2wp862BvI1rqhjijo1_500
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/23/2012, 6:46 am

Please tell us your cat dream in the corner bistro. I want everything catty!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/23/2012, 10:07 am

fantastica wrote:haha, finally coming back online! I miss my CCFF so much! did anybody miss me? blinkk

will write my SBL review after a few bowl of piping hot refreshments! Smile

You're sorely missed neutre . Welcome back!

I've already started pressurizing you into writing that review in another thread (in case you haven't noticed), and I see that you've already written your review as well.

I'll comment about it more, as soon as I find it again... The pages of the SBL thread are increasing at such a fast pace with so many new photos and interviews and reviews that posts can easily get lost in the clutter sometimes.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 37 Tumblr_m2wno3gwpI1rpkybqo3_500

^ Sigh... He looks so beautiful in this photo wub . Am forever envious that you get to meet him in real life.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/24/2012, 12:08 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 37 Tumblr_m2ymgcZ9W01qayy2qo1_500

So obviously this had to happen

In reference to Chris’ answer to my question of whether he would ever do a graphic novel (He said as long as he was the main character and had abs)

Chris.

Call me.

Let’s make this happen.
http://kendrawcandraw.tumblr.com/post/21687122708/so-obviously-this-had-to-happen-in-reference-to

note: chris was asked about this question by a fan who did this artwork during the apple store SBL QnA panel.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/24/2012, 1:46 am

^ Chris has some truly artistic fans out there neutre

But nothing beats the real thing, of course. I'll continue to like Chris even if he is abs-less. Abs doth not maketh a man. (Watch me slaughter the archaic English language)

Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/24/2012, 1:50 am

^ you rule girl! (or in Romina's word: gurl!) Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/24/2012, 2:36 am

arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/24/2012, 4:35 am

I read this on Heather tumblr:

LMAO OF COURSE CHRIS BLOCKED YOU! You’ve been sending him abusive tweets forever because you can’t separate actors from writers, characters from actual people, and fictional relationships from real life. And Chris has way better things to do with his time than read your useless bullshit.
But THANK YOU for confirming that Chris does, in fact, block twitter losers…err I mean users like you. It made my whole day really, knowing he won’t be seeing your crap anymore. And that when people make obnoxious pests of themselves on twitter, he’s just gonna block them.
F L A W L E S S !
I would like to know if it is about GA or someone else.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/24/2012, 4:45 am

^ good boy! block those nasty pests! let them suck their own blood!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/24/2012, 5:01 am

arina wrote:
LMAO OF COURSE CHRIS BLOCKED YOU! You’ve been sending him abusive tweets forever because you can’t separate actors from writers, characters from actual people, and fictional relationships from real life. And Chris has way better things to do with his time than read your useless bullshit.
But THANK YOU for confirming that Chris does, in fact, block twitter losers…err I mean users like you. It made my whole day really, knowing he won’t be seeing your crap anymore. And that when people make obnoxious pests of themselves on twitter, he’s just gonna block them.
F L A W L E S S !
YEAH!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 37 Tumblr_m2yjoyRBcS1qe476yo1_500

He clearly doesn't know what he's talking about.

Last edited by Emile on 4/24/2012, 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because my english sucks, and I write always "he don't"...)
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/24/2012, 7:52 am

fantastica wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 37 Tumblr_m2ymgcZ9W01qayy2qo1_500

I like it! Just looks at those abs though I wish to see real Chris showing off his abs tonguue but at someone- delight I think- HIS talent is morei important and not matter if he gets fatty in the future...hopefully not

fantastica wrote:^ you rule girl! (or in Romina's word: gurl!) Razz
Are you using my words Kim without asked me first? You're free to do it GURL hahahha Ok this happen when your friends says gurl instead of girl.

arina wrote:I read this on Heather tumblr:

F L A W L E S S !
I would like to know if it is about GA or someone else.

WELL DONE CHRIS. He has to keep away bitches and stalkers like GA.

PS: thanks for the gallery, my fav pics are these ones
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 37 Tumblr_m2yzggPcFg1qf9wcko4_250Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 37 Tumblr_m2yystja6N1r84z8eo3_250

Sorry for being so lost but what's all that thing about schizophrenia ? Some people felt offended? humhum
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/24/2012, 8:12 am

And again if it was Darren they will be worshipping at his feet. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 37 3181402168
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/24/2012, 8:17 am

ColferInspired wrote:And again if it was Darren they will be worshipping at his feet. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 37 3181402168
And my response to them would be

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 37 Blow-me
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/24/2012, 8:21 am

ColferInspired wrote:And again if it was Darren they will be worshipping at his feet. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 37 3181402168

Oh, if it's Darren, it'll probably be up to us to do the snarking. But the thing is, we're not the least bit interested in Darren, so even if he goes and make non-PC jokes or whatever, we wouldn't know, nor do we care.

I think there is a group out there who specifically targets Chris; and monitors his every word and action very closely. It's almost like an obsessed stan in reverse; in that they're more interested in hunting for things to bring him down.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/24/2012, 8:27 am

tanita_mors wrote:
And my response to them would be

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 37 Blow-me

I would use a lol smilie but knowing the double standards I have seen lately in the Glee fandom it just makes me fume. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 37 3181402168
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2012, 1:29 am

If you sing “Happy Birthday” around a “Glee” star, just make sure you’re in tune, people. The producers of Tribeca Film Festival movie “Struck by Lightning” wanted to surprise cast member Robbie Amell before the premiere Saturday. But when the actors joined in to sing “Happy Birthday,” the film’s star and screenwriter, Chris Colfer, couldn’t help coaching his cohorts by interjecting the lyrics, “Find your key-yyyy,” mid-song. “The room erupted in laughter,” said a spy.

source is from New York Post (reported from tumblr)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/25/2012, 2:07 am

fantastica wrote:
If you sing “Happy Birthday” around a “Glee” star, just make sure you’re in tune, people. The producers of Tribeca Film Festival movie “Struck by Lightning” wanted to surprise cast member Robbie Amell before the premiere Saturday. But when the actors joined in to sing “Happy Birthday,” the film’s star and screenwriter, Chris Colfer, couldn’t help coaching his cohorts by interjecting the lyrics, “Find your key-yyyy,” mid-song. “The room erupted in laughter,” said a spy.

Chris is adorable wub . Struck By Lightning couldn't release soon enough, my patience with Glee is diminishing day by day.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/25/2012, 9:13 am

fantastica wrote:

What? Seriously Chris? Is just a Happy B-day song so it doesn't matter if they find or not their key-yyyy Razz But moments like this one makes feel better because is SO CHRIS.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/25/2012, 11:02 am

^ Love that anecdote about Chris calling out on people singing a B-day song off key Razz

The room erupted in laughter

Ah, more evidence of love for Chris by the cast and producers of SBL. These accounts really brighten up my day neutre
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2012, 3:55 pm

note the above interview is a bit spoilery for people who haven't watched SBL yet so...

here's another interview from MTV - there's a video interview clip there w/ him talking about WH and him warming up his voice for the song (same as the transcript below):
When MTV News caught up with the actor-turned-writer, who not only starred in "Struck by Lightning" but penned the script, he told us singing the Whitney song "terrified" him. "I've never been that scared singing a song 'cause there are so many runs and riffs and, oh God, it was so scary," he said. "I was doing it in the original key that she sang the song in, which was terrifying and hard... I've never been that scared or nervous. I literally was warming up my voice like a week in advance, like going to the vocal Olympics."

But even though the pressure of nailing "I Have Nothing" frightened Chris, he called the tribute episode "very special." As a huge Whitney Houston fan he was glad to be part of it.

"I remember when I first signed onto 'Glee,' I really had no idea who any pop star was, and I learned from Amber [Riley] and Kevin [McHale] telling me who these people were as we would cover their songs," he recalled. "But Whitney was someone I grew up with and I knew and my mom had her soundtracks. Even my mom had her soundtracks! I mean, so when she passed I was devastated. What a great way to honor her by doing her music on the show."

As New Directions continues to nationals and the seniors decide the next phase of their lives, it's unclear whether some relationships will last beyond high school. We're not quite sure if the couples can handle long-distance relationships or abandon their dreams for their significant others. "Glee" addressed this last week with Rachel and Finn, but so far, not much mention has been made of Klaine.

We quizzed Chris and he revealed their relationship is tested on tonight's episode. "Finally they go through their first bump, I want to say, in the road, which I'm really excited about," he said. Excited?! How can he be excited? We couldn't stand it if Kurt and Blaine parted ways.

He continued, "But, I mean, for the most part they're Kurt and Blaine. They're pretty steady." Whew. Our beloved couple might be safe after all!
those pesky klainer questions though... it's like they insist chris has to love klaine. dryy
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/25/2012, 3:59 pm

fantastica wrote:note the above interview is a bit spoilery for people who haven't watched SBL yet so...

here's another interview from MTV - there's a video interview clip there w/ him talking about WH and him warming up his voice for the song (same as the transcript below):
When MTV News caught up with the actor-turned-writer, who not only starred in "Struck by Lightning" but penned the script, he told us singing the Whitney song "terrified" him. "I've never been that scared singing a song 'cause there are so many runs and riffs and, oh God, it was so scary," he said. "I was doing it in the original key that she sang the song in, which was terrifying and hard... I've never been that scared or nervous. I literally was warming up my voice like a week in advance, like going to the vocal Olympics."

But even though the pressure of nailing "I Have Nothing" frightened Chris, he called the tribute episode "very special." As a huge Whitney Houston fan he was glad to be part of it.

"I remember when I first signed onto 'Glee,' I really had no idea who any pop star was, and I learned from Amber [Riley] and Kevin [McHale] telling me who these people were as we would cover their songs," he recalled. "But Whitney was someone I grew up with and I knew and my mom had her soundtracks. Even my mom had her soundtracks! I mean, so when she passed I was devastated. What a great way to honor her by doing her music on the show."

As New Directions continues to nationals and the seniors decide the next phase of their lives, it's unclear whether some relationships will last beyond high school. We're not quite sure if the couples can handle long-distance relationships or abandon their dreams for their significant others. "Glee" addressed this last week with Rachel and Finn, but so far, not much mention has been made of Klaine.

We quizzed Chris and he revealed their relationship is tested on tonight's episode. "Finally they go through their first bump, I want to say, in the road, which I'm really excited about," he said. Excited?! How can he be excited? We couldn't stand it if Kurt and Blaine parted ways.

He continued, "But, I mean, for the most part they're Kurt and Blaine. They're pretty steady." Whew. Our beloved couple might be safe after all!
those pesky klainer questions though... it's like they insist chris has to love klaine. dryy

After yesterday's episode I feel like he'll always be subjected to such expectations, whether he loves Klaine or not. The Glee fandom and Ryan Murphy will make sure of that, *sigh*.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/25/2012, 5:58 pm

MoD

Just a little warning for this evening/tonight: GA has created 2 new accounts in the last 10 minutes (findingneverland1 & 2), they're already banned and it's very likely she will try again, as soon as she'll see karen or I are not around (and I have to go now). So if any of you receive a mp from a newly registered member in the coming times, you know what to expect... Wink

@Fantastica, I don't forget you, I don't have the time right now Wink
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2012, 6:11 pm

^ gosh I am so moved. GA loves us so friggin much!

thanks Shinra take your time!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2012, 7:05 pm

With Kurt graduating this year, are you going to be on "Glee" next season?
I think so. Things are still kind of up in the air. I've heard rumors and I've been told a couple things so I'm anxious to see how they're going to do it.
that "revolutionary" idea is still up in the air... laugh my eyebrows off...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next