Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

+30
E-ko
paulopf
CCfan93
Coolbeans3131
sjonnepon
gleekout93
Glorfindel
Divalicious
Emile
Kurt Hummel
red texta
M&M
Catt24
Struck by Lightning
dap1217
Delight
ColferInspired
Ireth
arina
ColferGirl
emilynna
ry_kurtsie
sahhar
brisallie
tanita_mors
CloveGlee
mellama
Shinra17
fantastica
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

Post  fantastica 3/23/2012, 6:56 pm

Why do I have a strong feeling that I actually like to see Chris in a "violent" movie, fist fighting w/ someone? or at least, doing some kind of martial arts thing.

Anybody seen the Hunger Games yet? I have no idea what hte movie is about, but I see the name everywhere. And like Shinra, I am too lazy to google.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

Post  ColferInspired 3/23/2012, 8:27 pm

Apparently Curt, Kevin and Grant were at The Hunger Games with Chris. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 20 4247136565

Others that were there saw them all.

Which I think is nice that Chris is having a night out with the boys if that is the case. I don't know if any of the girls were there or Ashley. I only saw one or two blogs about Chris and the other guys last night on tumblr.

I want to see The Hunger Games. I don't like Twilight, because I hate female characters that need rescuing all the time and are a lot weaker than the male ones.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/23/2012, 8:30 pm

Ashley tweeted about the movie, so I would guess that she was probably there--I mean, it's possible that she could have without him, but I can't imagine that her and Chris would have both gone to see it and not gone together.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/23/2012, 8:52 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Ashley tweeted about the movie, so I would guess that she was probably there--I mean, it's possible that she could have without him, but I can't imagine that her and Chris would have both gone to see it and not gone together.

I didn't know about any other tweets, I was only on tumbler for a few minutes when I saw Chris's tweet and the blogs about the others that they saw with him. Someone was sitting behind Chris during the movie and recognised him and the others.

I'm sure she went with them. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 20 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/23/2012, 9:06 pm

Hunger Games - I only read book No.1 so here is the general premise : Post war/cataclysm/every bad thing that you can think of North America (now known as Panam) is divided into 13 districts with it's main city called Capitol. Some years ago there was an uprising against the injustice and bad living conditions among the people and the Capitol crashed it by destroying district 13. As a reminder of their supreme power over Panam they created The Hunger Games - a reality show where each district must send 2 tributes (one male one female between the age of 12-18 chosen via lottery) to compete in a fight to the death where only the one left standing is the winner. In district 12 we meet our heroin Catness who is 16. By some bad luck her 12 year old sister's name gets pulled out and to save her sister from sure death she volunteers in her place. The rest of the novel fallows her and her fallow participants in the preparation for the HG and the games themselves. It's rather bloody and violent for an YA book.

I really liked it, but I don't know how good the sequels are or what they are about.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/23/2012, 9:09 pm

So HG is all over the news and apparently it's a bloody teen movie adapted from some very successful books and is supposed to be very good. They were extremely aggressive w/ marketing and the opening is the largest in history or something.

maybe I will watch it soon.

Watched a few episode of Downton Abby and I would have watched all if I had time. I think @delight mentioned it last time and recommend it. I will add myself to that recommender list and encourage everyone to watch it if possible. The first season is available on Netflix streaming.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 3/23/2012, 9:11 pm

fantastica wrote:
Anybody seen the Hunger Games yet? I have no idea what hte movie is about, but I see the name everywhere. And like Shinra, I am too lazy to google.

I'm planning to watch the movie this afternoon. Imagine 'Survivor' with teenagers, except that the 'outlasting' business involves the contestants actively eliminating each other until there is one last person standing. And imagine that these contestants do not actually have a choice as to whether they wish to participate or not; because if they don't do it, the government troops would start killing civilians from the district they come from.

The lead actress in the movie is around Chris's age and has already been recognized for her good acting, with nominations for Golden Globe and Academy Awards for Best Actress. It'll be interesting to see how she nailed the character of Katniss.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/23/2012, 9:15 pm

The lead I know as Mystic in the last X Men Movie - First Class.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/23/2012, 9:31 pm

brisallie wrote:@Fantastica : I was going to ask you if at least you know the story behind Hunger Games, anything? But Delight wrote a good summary about it Smile
I thought hunger games is about a bunch of starving people marching into the woods and see who can survive longer. that's what the name sounded like to me, before I learned what it actually is.

btw, I am hungry now. got to eat some angry chicken in the oven now.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/23/2012, 9:51 pm

just want to comment on one of chris' tweets that our lovely @Delight delightfully put up in the tweet thread:

Just once I'd like to see a bumper sticker that says "My child's a moron!"
that's one of hte funniest tweets I have seen.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 3/23/2012, 9:52 pm

I always wondered what Hunger Games was about. I'd seen the books but never read them. After reading that brief description, it sounds interesting and makes want to see the movie.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/24/2012, 1:42 am

Kurtsie4ever wrote:I always wondered what Hunger Games was about. I'd seen the books but never read them. After reading that brief description, it sounds interesting and makes want to see the movie.

I've never heard about Hunger Games until this year when they started the huge promoting,actually at the beginning I confused the word "Hunger" for "Hunter" hahaha whatever. You know, I'm still unsure if I should read the book first or see the movie on theaters??? Because what I have seen until now it seems good and entertaining, I'd rather over twilight lol

PS: Chris went to the premiere? Is there pictures??? huh

Last edited by brisallie on 3/24/2012, 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 3/24/2012, 2:12 am

Part of me wants to see the movie first then probably read the book. That what I did with Twilight and have been a fan ever since. I'm as big a fan as I used to be but still like it.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/24/2012, 3:16 am

ColferInspired wrote:Apparently Curt, Kevin and Grant were at The Hunger Games with Chris. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 20 4247136565

Others that were there saw them all.

Which I think is nice that Chris is having a night out with the boys if that is the case. I don't know if any of the girls were there or Ashley. I only saw one or two blogs about Chris and the other guys last night on tumblr.

I want to see The Hunger Games. I don't like Twilight, because I hate female characters that need rescuing all the time and are a lot weaker than the male ones.
I feel like a stalker but I think Kevin tweeted about being there with two other friends and the Warblers as well, so I think they all maybe went separately. The blogs I saw which were talking about them being there together seemed rather speculating based on the cast tweets about the movie. Yeah, definitely stalker :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/24/2012, 3:31 am

aren't we all stalkers? looking for every indication of where he is what he does who he's with and what he tweets. we are all freaks, but I like it. Twisted Evil
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/24/2012, 4:40 am

fantastica wrote:aren't we all stalkers? looking for every indication of where he is what he does who he's with and what he tweets. we are all freaks, but I like it. Twisted Evil

It's just a bit of fun. And I love it as well Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I think fans hope to catch him with a boyfriend someday. Tumblr and Twitter will probably find out before the media does when it happens. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 20 357632081 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 20 3429310274 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 20 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/24/2012, 4:48 am

ColferInspired wrote:
fantastica wrote:aren't we all stalkers? looking for every indication of where he is what he does who he's with and what he tweets. we are all freaks, but I like it. Twisted Evil

I think fans hope to catch him with a boyfriend someday. Tumblr and Twitter will probably find out before the media does when it happens. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 20 357632081 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 20 3429310274 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 20 3429310274
Do you believe me I don't? Or better... I am curious..of course... but I hope Chris (and his boyfriend) will the first one who decides when the public will know about their relationship, not the media or fans. I know how uncomfortable Chris seems about the paparazzi and such and the privacy is very improtant to him , so I wish he could decide if he wants people to know or not. And I must say I don't envy his possible boyfriend, because I think many of the crazy fangirls will judge him very hard - you know because he won't be the one they decided is the right for Chris... (and I don't think just CrissColfer shippers but everyone who has strong opinion about who or what his boyfriend has to be like)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/24/2012, 5:29 am

I hope people waiting to catch him w/ a boyfriend will have a lot of patience. I dont see him being seen w/ a bf in public for at least many many years.

we think celebrities tend to be so attractive that they would have no trouble finding a mate, but hte reality is often the opposite. true there are a lot of fans who are dreaming about dating celebrities, but as an actor, one has little opportunities of having a normal relationship - they are often traveling (if not you, your partner will, so it's hard for both to be in the same locale for a long time); they are way too busy - hard to find times to have quality couple times. plus too many distractions in an industry full of gorgeous looking men and women...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/24/2012, 6:19 am

Chris went to Perez Hilton's party vomit2

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 20 Tumblr_m1dq3bEh8W1qapg62o1_500
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 3/24/2012, 6:26 am

Ashley tweeted about the movie, so I would guess that she was probably there--I mean, it's possible that she could have without him, but I can't imagine that her and Chris would have both gone to see it and not gone together.
Haha, me neither. She is like his biggest fan. If she were there, they were together!
I am curious..of course... but I hope Chris (and his boyfriend) will the first one who decides when the public will know about their relationship, not the media or fans. I know how uncomfortable Chris seems about the paparazzi and such and the privacy is very improtant to him , so I wish he could decide if he wants people to know or not. And I must say I don't envy his possible boyfriend, because I think many of the crazy fangirls will judge him very hard - you know because he won't be the one they decided is the right for Chris... (and I don't think just CrissColfer shippers but everyone who has strong opinion about who or what his boyfriend has to be like)
^Yah, as it happened to that Max something-Ican'trebmberhislastname with whom Chris went to the halloween parties. The fandom exploded, and stans have sent immature and cringe worthy messages to that boy's twitter.
I hope people waiting to catch him w/ a boyfriend will have a lot of patience. I dont see him being seen w/ a bf in public for at least many many years.
^^^
Chris went to Perez Hilton's party vomit2
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 20 Tumblr_m1dq3bEh8W1qapg62o1_500
uhm Shocked ???

Last edited by Emile on 3/24/2012, 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 3/24/2012, 6:54 am

Emile wrote:^Yah, as it happened to that Max something-Ican'trebmberhislastname with whom Chris went to the halloween parties. The fandom exploded, and stans have sent immature and cringe worthy messages to that boy's twitter.

It was Max Ehrich. Check out the Halloween section of the Twitter thread in this forum. The friendly banter Chris had with him with regards to Halloween costumes got the fans a bit too interested in their relationship. All of us fans can't help but be interested in Chris's relationships with other people, but unfortunately there will always be a few (or at least, I hope it had only been a few) fans who would take it a step further and become really intrusive and embarrassing. I don't think Chris and Max ever tweeted each other after that.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 3/24/2012, 6:58 am

fantastica wrote:just want to comment on one of chris' tweets that our lovely @Delight delightfully put up in the tweet thread:

Just once I'd like to see a bumper sticker that says "My child's a moron!"
that's one of hte funniest tweets I have seen.

Ah, gotta love Chris and his random tweets Wink

I think that tweet may be related to this other one 'Today I saw a car with a "my child is an honor student" stopping at green lights. Clearly the apple fell far from the tree...' I guess he was commenting on the fact that there are too many bumper stickers praising the intellect of 'my child', and he wanted desperately to see something more unexpected and unusual Razz
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 3/24/2012, 7:01 am

Delight wrote:
Emile wrote:^Yah, as it happened to that Max something-Ican'trebmberhislastname with whom Chris went to the halloween parties. The fandom exploded, and stans have sent immature and cringe worthy messages to that boy's twitter.

It was Max Ehrich. Check out the Halloween section of the Twitter thread in this forum. The friendly banter Chris had with him with regards to Halloween costumes got the fans a bit too interested in their relationship. All of us fans can't help but be interested in Chris's relationships with other people, but unfortunately there will always be a few (or at least, I hope it had only been a few) fans who would take it a step further and become really intrusive and embarrassing. I don't think Chris and Max ever tweeted each other after that.
Of course, I'm curious too. Smile But, like you said, one thing is to be curious, one other is to sent tweets to Max to know if they are dating or are just friend. Like it is our right to know every single movement of Chris.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/24/2012, 1:11 pm

I've just remembered how they wrote on Afterelton.com that Chris should be more a player. It was weird. He tries to keep his live private, also be a good role model and everything and be famous for work instead of affairs and still some people are not satisfied.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/24/2012, 1:39 pm

ColferInspired wrote:

I think fans hope to catch him with a boyfriend someday. Tumblr and Twitter will probably find out before the media does when it happens...

I do believe that going to happen someday because fans are more concerned about their favorite celebrities and they're faster when is about upload a photo on internet o.o but hopefully Chris's fans are quiet but C'mon if they see Chris hanging out with a guy who seems as a possible bf...The riot few hours later it will terrible. However I now Chris is intelligent enough to keep his private life.

Haha, me neither. She is like his biggest fan. If she were there, they were together!

I bet that Emile!!! Where's Chris, there's Ashley too Smile she's one of his biggest fan ever. I remember she said once "It sounds cliche but he's the love of my life" :D :cute:
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next