Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3

+32
Piciollina
Porcelainbyfire
Catt24
Vir Cotto
ColferGirl
Ireth
dap1217
Georgette888
MissSoniaPP
bayth
coxfire
tanita_mors
glimmerle
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
TimF
ColferInspired
sheny
fantastica
Divalicious
Delight
Glorfindel
ladydianab
valkeakuulas
Buenos
arina
brisallie
AnneNeville
MoviesAreLife
ColdFlame96
Lottie2303
36 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3

Post  TimF 7/19/2013, 10:05 pm

If RIB weren't inherent Blaine stans he should lose the Nyada audition. Lets face the facts, Kurt didn't get accepted after that amazing performance of NtBND which clearly displayed his impressive range, charisma and theatricality. When has Blaine ever given us anything close to that? Never. He doesn't have the impressive range, technique, or the ability to emote properly or convincingly during a performance that Kurt does. What the hell kind of exclusive performance school would accept a boring tenor who can't even use vibrato effectively? It wouldn't happen. But through RIBs Blaine colored glasses, chances are Ms. Tibideux will be moved to tears and allow Blaine to skip freshman year all together because he's just that amazing. Spare me.
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/19/2013, 10:34 pm

TimF wrote:If RIB weren't inherent Blaine stans he should lose the Nyada audition. Lets face the facts, Kurt didn't get accepted after that amazing performance of NtBND which clearly displayed his impressive range, charisma and theatricality.  When has Blaine ever given us anything close to that?  Never.  He doesn't have the impressive range, technique, or the ability to emote properly or convincingly  during a performance that Kurt does.  What the hell kind of exclusive performance school would accept a boring tenor who can't even use vibrato effectively?  It wouldn't happen. But through RIBs Blaine colored glasses, chances are Ms. Tibideux will be moved to tears and allow Blaine to skip freshman year all together because he's just that amazing. Spare me.

I hope you are wrong, but   would  not be surprise if  you are  right :angry:
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/19/2013, 10:49 pm

Ranwing wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:Blaine always wins, so it would be  great if he lose  something, not part of New Directions ,but on his own.

Like NYADA. Twisted Evil Wink 

Why not NYADA and Kurt?

I hate to say it, but if there is one good thing that might result in the storyline from this, it might be finally allowing these "end game" couples to fade into the past. High school couples sometimes end in lifelong relationships, but most don't. Not nowadays. Especially when it's your first real relationship. The show killed off Brittana long before Heather got pregnant and left the show. Finchel is over for obvious reasons. Why should Klaine limp along?

It would make good sense at this stage to allow Klaine to die off. Brittany and Santana ended for numerous reasons, primarily because they just could not longer fit one another into their lives (and Brittany's heart drifted in another direction). Finn and Rachel broke up initially because Finn could not fit into Rachel's dreams and then was finally done in by tragedy. It would make perfect sense for Kurt and Blaine to be broken up, and remain broken up, due to infidelity and a loss of trust. Especially with Kurt making those first steps into a romantic life without Blaine.

Just... let it go already. Let Jarley (the utter boredom that they are) be the big pairing. But Klaine? That ship broke up on the rocks a long time ago.

IMO, Blaine has already lost Kurt ever since TBU. Thanks to Kurt's wonderful casual behavior toward Blaine in everything from "I Do" (despite sleeping with him) to the later episodes like "Wonder-ful" and "All or Nothing", Kurt makes it very clear that Klaine is dead, or at least very one sided. Now we just need RIB to put the final nail in the coffin. And yes...they need to drop the endgame BS now more than ever. It was a stupid idea since the beginning. In 99.9999 percent of real life cases, life gets in the way of all "endgame/soulmate/first love" couples....Cory's passing and Heather's pregnancy are almost like omens. There is no such thing as an "endgame" and the whole concept is completely moronic and doesn't match up well with real, adult life. I hope they drop this stupid fixation they have also or, at the very least, switch it over to Jarley or Tike so that I do not want to tear my hair out because a character I love is getting shortchanged. I wouldn't care one way or another if it was Jarley or Tike....that way, everyone wins! RIB get their stupid "endgame" fix and sane fans do not have to worry over the stupidity of it all. Both couples are rather boring and non offensive....perfect!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/19/2013, 11:01 pm

Ranwing wrote:
brisallie wrote:So the rumours were wrong, and Glee won't be delay until november. I'm guessing the first episodes will be focused on MK, because I don't think so Lea is coming back anytime soon. And I'm not sure if Glee will give all the responsibility to Chris and Naya to lead the NY plot. I would do, but I'm not the writers or producers.

It would be easy for write Rachel away from things for a few episodes (or at least dramatically reduce her presence). She doesn't get the part in Funny Girl and is despondent, so her fathers swoop in to take her away for a little bit to cheer her up. While she's away, we get the news about Finn. The other characters deal with the initial fallout and Rachel can return for the memorial service.

I've seen it brought up elsewhere that while the show should be sensitive to Lea's situation, she is still a professional and this is her job. She can't just vanish for three months. They'll be mindful that Cory and she were in a relationship, but unless she quits, there's only so long she can be absent. Her stans insist that she's the star of the show, so she needs to be there at some point.

Multiple news sources have stated today that Lea is not quitting the show. I figured she wouldn't. Now, will she stay away for a while, or will she be there from 5x1 and on? Who knows? But I don't see her staying away for very long.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/19/2013, 11:03 pm

TimF wrote:If RIB weren't inherent Blaine stans he should lose the Nyada audition. Lets face the facts, Kurt didn't get accepted after that amazing performance of NtBND which clearly displayed his impressive range, charisma and theatricality.  When has Blaine ever given us anything close to that?  Never.  He doesn't have the impressive range, technique, or the ability to emote properly or convincingly  during a performance that Kurt does.  What the hell kind of exclusive performance school would accept a boring tenor who can't even use vibrato effectively?  It wouldn't happen. But through RIBs Blaine colored glasses, chances are Ms. Tibideux will be moved to tears and allow Blaine to skip freshman year all together because he's just that amazing. Spare me.

Ugh. To all of this, but especially the bolded. vomir 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/20/2013, 1:35 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:

Ugh. To all of this, but especially the bolded. vomir 

Then they will just kill the show.

I think they should focus on the old cast, the original cast.

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/20/2013, 6:33 am

I agree. They need to focus on the originals now more than ever.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/20/2013, 10:35 am

No, Woopie's character won't be moved to tears by you-know-who's audition. Instead her overies will explode and she will be rushed to hospital.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/20/2013, 10:44 am

fantastica wrote:No, Woopie's character won't be moved to tears by you-know-who's audition. Instead her overies will explode and she will be rushed to hospital.

But of course! Rolling Eyes 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 7/20/2013, 3:59 pm

It looks like there won't be a time jump and we will have to see how the characters react to the news about Finn's death. :(  I feel so bad for them. I hope everything goes well.

I'm happy for the Beatles episodes but if Chris doesn't get at least one solo during those two tribute episodes and Darren sings 3 solos and 5 duets with Chord things will become very ugly Ryan.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 7/20/2013, 4:30 pm

I'm expecting Kurt and Artie solos. If Blaine slaughters the Beatles, I'll be pissed. Evil or Very Mad 
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 7/20/2013, 4:31 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:I'm expecting Kurt and Artie solos. If Blaine slaughters the Beatles, I'll be pissed. Evil or Very Mad 
I am the same.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/20/2013, 4:46 pm

arina wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:I'm expecting Kurt and Artie solos. If Blaine slaughters the Beatles, I'll be pissed. Evil or Very Mad 
I am the same.

Me too. I do not want any Blaine solos for the Beatles episodes. If he must sing let it be background singing.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 7/20/2013, 5:14 pm

I'm sure he will ruin at least one Beatles song. They can't do two tribute episodes in a row and not let their "golden boy" sing a solo.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/20/2013, 6:08 pm

who said there's a beatles episode? did i miss anything?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 7/20/2013, 6:14 pm

fantastica wrote:who said there's a beatles episode? did i miss anything?

Ryan did an interview with TvLine and he said the first 2 episodes would be Beatles tributes and the 3rd would likely be a Cory tribute.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/20/2013, 6:18 pm

ok just saw them. thanks! i am kinda in a hurry can somebody kindly re-post the interviews in the spoiler thread?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/20/2013, 7:08 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
fantastica wrote:who said there's a beatles episode? did i miss anything?

Ryan did an interview with TvLine and he said the first 2 episodes would be Beatles tributes and the 3rd would likely be a Cory tribute.

As I'm not a big Beatles fan,so probably I'll be watching only episode three.

And I've read the interview of Ryan, and I'm impressed how much influence Lea have in his decisions.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/20/2013, 9:44 pm

Of course, I want Kurt and Artie to get solos, even if I don't care for Beatles music very much (but I love "Come Together"...this can be a group number!) Kurt sang 'Blackbird' and 'IWHYH' and Kevin sang 'Let It Be' for his audition. It's perfect.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/21/2013, 7:56 pm

I can't remember if this article was ever posted here, but I came across it today, and love the way they rated the episodes. Note how most of the top ten feature Kurt heavily. Coincidence? I think not Wink

Ranking All 22 Episodes Of "Glee" Season Four

Louis Peitzman BuzzFeed Staff

22. “Shooting Star” (Episode 18)

High Notes: The performance of “More Than Words,” directed at Brittany’s cat Lord Tubbington, is silly but a nice moment of levity in an otherwise dark hour.
Low Notes: The school shooting plot is at the very least hackneyed and manipulative. At worst, it’s offensive coming so soon after the Sandy Hook massacre, and it adds nothing to the story aside from a few cheap emotional tricks.

21. “Glee, Actually” (Episode 10)

High Notes: The return of Jessalyn Gilsig as Will’s wife Terri, and the introduction of Aisha Tyler as Jake’s mom. “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” is as resonant as ever.
Low Notes: The divergent storylines never really come together. Some are worse than others — namely Sue Sylvester trying to find the perfect gift for Marley’s family, Brittany and Sam getting married (but not really), and the awkward return of exiled Glee Project winner Damian McGinty as Rory.

20. “Britney 2.0” (Episode 2)

High Notes: There are some good Britney songs here that weren’t included in the first Britney episode, like “Hold It Against Me” and “Everytime.” The disastrous “Gimme More” performance is pitch-perfect parody.
Low Notes: As unnecessary as the first Britney Spears episode was, this one’s even more gratuitous. The storyline is fine, really, but it’s all too contrived to be taken seriously.

19. “Wonder-ful” (Episode 21)

High Notes: Good emotional moments with the parents — Mike O’Malley is always great as Kurt’s dad, and Katey Sagal makes her first appearance as Artie’s mom.
Low Notes: Very little about the plot makes sense, from Cassandra’s abrupt turnaround on Rachel to Mercedes’ flimsy record contract. Equally nonsensical: framing an episode around the music of Stevie Wonder.

18. “Sadie Hawkins” (Episode 11)

High Notes: A couple good performances, particularly Tina’s “I Don’t Know How to Love Him” (ignoring the uncomfortable context) and the boys’ “No Scrubs.”
Low Notes: You really have to suspend disbelief to accept that a school would allow its students to perform “Locked Out of Heaven” at a dance. This is also the episode that full-on stole Jonathan Coulton’s arrangement of “Baby Got Back.” Plot-wise, Tina’s crush on Blaine is a problem.

17. “Glease” (Episode 6)

High Notes: Santana, Unique, and Cassandra collaborating on “There Are Worse Things I Could Do” is pretty great. Grease is at least an age-appropriate musical, and the costumes are fun.
Low Notes: High school musicals on Glee never really work. This production feels shoehorned in from the beginning. Kitty’s cruel prank on Marley, leading the latter to become bulimic, is an unequivocal mess.

16. “Naked” (Episode 12)

High Notes: Getting all the hot men on this show to take their shirts off is predictable but appreciated nonetheless. The calendar idea makes just enough sense in the Glee universe. It’s nice to hear Rachel, Santana, and Quinn singing together.
Low Notes: Rachel’s moral dilemma over nudity is boring, as is the intervention by her frenemies. (Since when do Santana and Quinn give a shit about what she does?) The duet between old and new Rachel is also weak.

15. “Dynamic Duets” (Episode 7)

High Notes: The Warblers are strong as ever — their rendition of “Dark Side” is awesome. The superhero challenge is silly but it’s also very Glee, and how refreshing to see Finn not suck at something. Closing on “Some Nights” is a nice reminder that Glee basically made Fun happen.
Low Notes: More forced drama, including a love triangle that never really goes anywhere and the revelation that Ryder is dyslexic. Seeing how far Puck has fallen is more of a bummer than anything else.

14. “Feud” (Episode 16)

High Notes: Mash-ups! At last, the Backstreet Boys-*NSYNC collaboration we’ve all been waiting for. “The Bitch Is Back”/”Dress You Up” is also good, and Tegan and Sara’s “Closer” is the perfect way to end an episode. In terms of plot, high five to Glee for giving us a manwhore with a heart of gold.
Low Notes: This is the beginning of Ryder’s catfish plotline. Ugh. On top of that, Sue doing “Super Bass” is not nearly as cool as it should be. Along the same lines, while the revelation of Brody’s side job is interesting, the execution is weak.

13. “Girls (And Boys) On Film” (Episode 15)

High Notes: Lots of big musical numbers, including Glee’s landmark 500th performance. (Good lord, those kids sing a lot.) The romantic moments, while cribbed from movies like Ghost and Moulin Rouge, are genuinely sweet.
Low Notes: Although the production values are high, the song choices leave something to be desired. Mostly, they don’t scream movie music, and the whole theme feels a little half-assed.

12. “All or Nothing” (Episode 22)

High Notes: It’s one of those rare Glee episodes where the non-musical moments are the standouts — Brittany’s meltdown and her eventual goodbye are equal parts hilarious and upsetting. Bonus points for using gay icon Patty Duke and actual gay Meredith Baxter as an old married couple. And the catfish conclusion is surprisingly not awful.
Low Notes: The musical performances, though… It’s Regionals, so you expect the best of the best, but nothing really stands out. The closest McKinley High comes is with Icona Pop, and they cut a huge chunk of the song, making it a repetitive mess.

11. “The Role You Were Born to Play” (Episode 5)

High Notes: As it turns out, the casting of Grease is more interesting than the production of Grease. Blaine’s “Hopelessly Devoted to You” is epic. The audition songs are all kind of odd choices, but they’re at least fun. And at last, Unique’s gender identity gets addressed.
Low Notes: Unfortunately, when it comes to Unique, Glee continues to waffle. Is she a trans woman (this seems to be the case at this point), or a gay man who enjoys drag? Also, “Born to Hand Jive” is arguably the worst Grease song.

10. “Guilty Pleasures” (Episode 17)

High Notes: Ridiculous costumes (including a full-on Spice Girls recreation) and lots of great music. “Great” is relative, I guess, but come on — “Against All Odds,” “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go,” and “Mamma Mia”? Oh, and let’s not forget all the shade thrown at Chris Brown.
Low Notes: The performance of “Creep” is solid, but the Rachel-Brody break-up feels overblown. Also — and this is splitting hairs — none of the guilty pleasures are really all that guilty. Who cares if you’re really into Phil Collins.

9. “The New Rachel” (Episode 1)

High Notes: At the start of the season, Glee did a surprisingly good job of balancing McKinley High with NYADA. Blaine’s “It’s Time” is perfect (remember this was shortly before the song was inescapable). And Kate Hudson is fabulous in her debut as Cassandra July.
Low Notes: There’s too much going on, a problem that becomes more evident as the season progresses. The introduction of new characters Marley, Jake, and Kitty is a lot to take in all at once, especially since we’re still trying to get used to Rachel’s new life in the big city.

8. “Makeover” (Episode 3)

High Notes: Sarah Jessica Parker! Sorry, haters, but Isabelle brings something great to Glee. The makeover scene is so much fun that it erases some of the episode’s more ridiculous moments. Which I’ll get to in a minute. But seriously, this is the mash-up I never knew I needed.
Low Notes: So, ridiculousness. Like, for example, Kurt getting that job so easily. Anyone who has tried to get an internship with a major magazine in New York likely threw a heavy object at the TV when that happened. The McKinley drama also suffers as New York gets amped up.

7. “I Do” (Episode 14)

High Notes: It’s always a treat when Emma sings, and here she totally nails a very difficult Sondheim song. Kudos! Also, everyone gets laid. This is one of Glee’s more realistic hook-up episodes, with exes giving in to temptation, and Quinn trying something new with Santana.
Low Notes: Ali Stroker, who was great on The Glee Project, is mostly wasted. On a larger scale, Emma leaving Will at the altar feels like the obvious choice, and really, what’s the point? We just want them to settle down now, with no more forced complications.

6. “Sweet Dreams” (Episode 19)

High Notes: As tired as everyone is of “Don’t Stop Believin’,” this rendition really works. There’s something so sweet about Rachel imagining her friends at her side as she auditions. Her duet with Shelby is also great, because duh, Idina Menzel. Meanwhile, Puck and Finn get something to do.
Low Notes: Will is kind of a dick for no reason. It happens sometimes, but it never stops being annoying. At the same time, Marley’s songs are kind of dull, so it’s no wonder he’s not thrilled about singing them. Maybe they should just stick to the covers.

5. “Lights Out” (Episode 20)

High Notes: Jane Lynch’s “Little Girls” is a pleasant surprise. Remind me why we don’t give Sue more numbers. The other stripped-down songs are just good choices. And “At the Ballet,” performed by Isabelle, Rachel, Santana, and Kurt, is one of the best things Glee has ever done. Musical theater magic.
Low Notes: The molestation storyline is handled poorly, from the way it’s introduced to the way everyone reacts. Come on, these kids aren’t that tone deaf that they would want to high five their friend over sexual abuse.

4. “Swan Song” (Episode 9)

High Notes: A couple killer NYADA performances — Rachel’s “O Holy Night” is classic Rachel greatness, but it’s Kurt’s “Being Alive” that’s really stunning. Who wouldn’t admit him to the school after that. The Glee Club reuniting to “Don’t Dream It’s Over” is a nice moment, too.
Low Notes: The fact that the Glee Club disbanded at all is annoying, especially since everyone seems to be blaming Marley for her eating disorder. Um, what. This is obviously something out of her control. (And if you really want to blame someone, blame Kitty.)

3. “Thanksgiving” (Episode 8)

High Notes: The long-awaited returns of some of our Glee favorites. How sweet is that “Home”/”Homeward Bound” mash-up. The episode also really captures the feel of graduates coming home for the holidays and the discomfort upon finding out that things have changed. Finally, haters be damned, “Let’s Have a Kiki” is a lot of fun.
Low Notes: Santana picks up on Marley’s eating disorder and doesn’t really do anything about it. Come on now. Quinn’s protection of Kitty is equally strange, and the weird conflict ensuing conflict between Santana and Quinn doesn’t feel genuine. Have sex already, geez.

2. “Diva” (Episode 13)

High Notes: There’s so much to love here. Rachel getting called on her shit, culminating in an amazing dual performance of “Bring Him Home.” (Not the obvious Les Miz choice!) Sam and Santana fighting over Brittany via song. Santana killing it with “Girl on Fire,” then moving in with Rachel and Kurt.
Low Notes: Poor Tina, relegated to this awful storyline about loving Blaine. She’s just so sad and … creepy. It’s a bad look.

1. “The Break Up” (Episode 4)

High Notes: Of course Glee’s best episode would be its most devastating. What’s great about this is that it really rejects the status quo and isn’t afraid to seriously unnerve shippers. All of the break-ups feel genuine, and the final performance of “The Scientist” is a gut-punch.
Low Notes: Rachel and Brody doing “Give Your Heart a Break” is a little unnecessary. But it’s still a good performance, and it doesn’t take away from the overall effect of the episode.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/louispeitzman/ranking-all-22-episodes-of-glee-season-four
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/21/2013, 8:38 pm

Eh...that article is a hit and miss with me. I did like Shooting Stars and thought it was well done. I would've ranked Wonder-ful much higher and I loved the Burt and Artie storylines. I adored Naked and felt for Rachel and her fear/desire of growing up.

Hated Dynamic Duets and All or Nothing, but loved Brittany's goodbye. Loved TBU.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 7/21/2013, 8:50 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Eh...that article is a hit and miss with me. I did like Shooting Stars and thought it was well done. I would've ranked Wonder-ful much higher and I loved the Burt and Artie storylines. I adored Naked and felt for Rachel and her fear/desire of growing up.

Hated Dynamic Duets and All or Nothing, but loved Brittany's goodbye.  Loved TBU.

I also loved Wonder-ful too. Probably because of my Chris and Kevin bias though. Wink
I thought Dynamic Duets was really lame and it made me want to vomit. The superhero thing was cute but it was basically just Blaine bitching the whole time. I surprisingly liked Naked and how it brought a new dynamic to Rachel. All or Nothing was also lame and that's partly because I can't stand Brittany. The Break up and The New Rachel are my 2 favorites though.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 7/21/2013, 8:57 pm

If Blaine sings "Something", I will break something in a profound and violent manner. First, because George was my favorite Beatle and I will despise having any of his songs defiled by the Grease Stain. Secondly, because if I have to hear the Grease Stain singing "I don't need no other lover" after 1) cheating on Kurt and 2) crushing on Sam for months, I cannot promise that projectile vomiting can be avoided. vomir 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/21/2013, 11:38 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Eh...that article is a hit and miss with me. I did like Shooting Stars and thought it was well done. I would've ranked Wonder-ful much higher and I loved the Burt and Artie storylines. I adored Naked and felt for Rachel and her fear/desire of growing up.

Hated Dynamic Duets and All or Nothing, but loved Brittany's goodbye.  Loved TBU.

I also loved Wonder-ful too. Probably because of my Chris and Kevin bias though. Wink
I thought Dynamic Duets was really lame and it made me want to vomit. The superhero thing was cute but it was basically just Blaine bitching the whole time. I surprisingly liked Naked and how it brought a new dynamic to Rachel. All or Nothing was also lame and that's partly because I can't stand Brittany. The Break up and The New Rachel are my 2 favorites though.

Oh, and I LOVED Rachel's duet with herself "Torn". I've always loved that song since the 90's, and Lea made me love it even more. The "duet with herself"...the way it was shot...reminded me so much of the movie "The Black Swan". I just loved the contrast between the conservative little girl and the young woman attempting to be sexually mature, despite receiving mixed signals from those around her for and against her change. It's something I can relate to on a personal level. It also made me think how epic it would be to have Kurt duet with himself like Rachel did, because he changed a lot too ("I Do", anyone?) To literally have two of him in the room at the same time....how cool would that be? Of course, it would not be possible....unlike Lea, Chris' portrayal of Kurt would require more than just a change of clothes, body language and personality....he physically looks so different now. It would not be possible.

Glee, Actually: Artie's dream was one of my favorite parts of the episode, mostly for the way it was shot.

Diva: Hated, hated, hated the way Santana treated Brittany as her personal property. Hated her moving in with Kurt and Rachel without their say.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/25/2013, 11:39 pm

I don't know what interview this is, but I had to post it. It is so damn cute. wub

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 20 X7xvOqy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next