Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

+32
CloveGlee
Vir Cotto
Piciollina
Catt24
tanita_mors
MissSoniaPP
ColferGirl
coxfire
Lottie2303
Buenos
glimmerle
Delight
MoviesAreLife
ColdFlame96
Divalicious
Adamina
Jellyrolls
fantastica
SippyCupofLuv
arina
ColferInspired
bayth
brisallie
sheny
ChrisColferFan1
valkeakuulas
AnneNeville
opals
Ireth
TimF
Ranwing
Glorfindel
36 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  Divalicious 5/6/2013, 1:49 pm

Perhaps the reason they are having Marley sing so much is because Rachel has had so many solos and they do sound all the same. The same mannerisms in the performance, the same belt to the back seats, but not have any emotion. I find Marley's voice pleasant, but nothing remarkable. Blaine, usually his songs are fun and energetic, but it isn't his voice that draws me to them. I have bought less songs this year than I have in the past 3 years, because there just is nothing special, nothing that I want to listen to over and over again.

Like usual, I haven't listened to the songs early, in the past I have been tempted, but I don't. Now I am not even tempted. Same people singing most of the songs. Blandly inoffensively singing. Nothing unique. There will be belting whenever possible, because that is the one true sign of a great voice. Lots of runs. Blaine do wopping. Rachel soulfully looking up and then down (or vice versa) and squeezing a single tear if appropriate. Yawn.

I am bored with Glee. I've been angry, elated, frustrated and annoyed with Glee, but I've finally reached boredom. I will watch for Chris only. I enjoy the moments that Kitty gets, because, despite what Mercedes said, she had the most energetic fun performance to watch, but I won't watch for her. I just want to see if Kurt ever gets to be out of Blaine's bombastic shadow of emotional hoohah. I don't expect to see that, hence the boredom, but I will check it out. Eternally glad that I work Thursdays so I don't watch this stuff live.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  Adamina 5/6/2013, 3:39 pm

Ranwing wrote:
So long as Kurt isn’t rolled up in a carpet and sold into some sheik’s haram, I’m good. Then again, having Kurt sold into slavery would be a lot more interesting that watching the tripe we’ve been fed all season.

I really don't care if something bad happens to Kurt (ie sold into slavery) because it would give Chris a chance to act and would give Kurt screentime. I just care if it's well written (or at least redeemable) and actually presented as bad- think of all the good dramatic acting we could have gotten if the Klaine relationship was actually presented as being unhealthy! It really bothers me when the writers seem to expect us to accept whatever they tell us about a storyline without actually bothering to convince us.
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/6/2013, 4:17 pm

I've listened to the songs, and overall aren't songs to have on my playlist. However I've to say that I liked "Hall of Fame", probably because Kevin was the one who sings the most and the chorus sounded pretty good actually. Also I liked Jessica Sanchez, she's actually a good singer, but as someone said previously, it doesn't matter how good is the competition, at the end ND wins all.

As regards Rachel solo, at first I didn't recognized her, because she sounds different to me. But anyway, she was good as usual, but I've two problems with the song. By one side I'm not a Celine Dion fan, though I love her french songs and by other side, I didn't feel emotionally connected.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/6/2013, 4:22 pm

Haven't listened the songs, but out of interest: who is this Jessica Sanchez? I know she's from Idol but did she win it or why is she important enough to be featured in two songs? Or is she there because Idol is shown at Fox?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/6/2013, 4:32 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Haven't listened the songs, but out of interest: who is this Jessica Sanchez? I know she's from Idol but did she win it or why is she important enough to be featured in two songs? Or is she there because Idol is shown at Fox?

If I remember right (because I stopped following AI after Adam Lambert broke the show) she was runner up last season. She's like Lea Michelle in being a very petite girl with a huge voice and that's all I can say about her.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/6/2013, 4:48 pm

With all the crappy Kurt spoilers, or rather, the crappy Blaine spoilers since he's a black hole that swallows up every storyline that comes near, I thought we all could use something to cheer us up.

Here... have a little Chris belly button.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 4 Tumblr_lx3dmxY2cX1qgfb58o1_500
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/6/2013, 8:20 pm

Ranwing wrote:With all the crappy Kurt spoilers, or rather, the crappy Blaine spoilers since he's a black hole that swallows up every storyline that comes near, I thought we all could use something to cheer us up.

Here... have a little Chris belly button.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 4 Tumblr_lx3dmxY2cX1qgfb58o1_500
I'm so glad you know your priorities. wub any time we get to see some Chris skin makes me lose all frustrations and just enjoy the view. coool he's such a damn tease with all his undershirts though.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/6/2013, 8:43 pm

he should just take his shirt all off. there's nothing obscene about a guy going topless. for a man to take his top off is like for a girl to take her shoes (and socks) off. tonguue
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/6/2013, 8:48 pm

fantastica wrote:he should just take his shirt all off. there's nothing obscene about a guy going topless. for a man to take his top off is like for a girl to take her shoes (and socks) off. tonguue

I'm glad he hasn't. It shows that he's super classy and it invokes a sense of mystery. He doesn't need to show skin to get fangirls. wub Also, I'm pretty sure tumblr would get shut down for a month if that ever happened. tonguue
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/6/2013, 9:27 pm

one day he will, for art that is. tonguue
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/6/2013, 9:45 pm

fantastica wrote:one day he will, for art that is. tonguue

I will volunteer to be the artist if that happens. maybe a nude picture. sifflou never mind that I'm a shit artist and can only do stick figures. Razz
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/6/2013, 9:48 pm

^ abstract art. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/6/2013, 10:15 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
fantastica wrote:one day he will, for art that is. tonguue

I will volunteer to be the artist if that happens. maybe a nude picture. sifflou never mind that I'm a shit artist and can only do stick figures. Razz

Welcome ColdFlame96 Smile. I like the way you think btw.

And you know, when it comes to Chris, usually I'm comflicted, because by one side I'd like to see him shirtless. But by other side I like he doesn't do shirtless scenes for the only purpose of being shirtless, because it gives him a classy style.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/6/2013, 10:20 pm

Hiya ColdFlame96! Great to have another new voice here.

If we needed more inspiration... here, have some tush. It's rather epic.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 4 Tumblr_mm7d6oCmQP1r07vo0o1_400
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/6/2013, 10:43 pm

Kay, so this has nothing to do with anything, but I just listened to the songs for next episode. Geez, how much damn autotune so they need? All or Nothing needed to be lowered about 3 semitones because it was obviously out of Darren's range. The girls all sounded exactly like the same person. Hall of Fame was halfway decent, and that's partially due to Kevin. I liked Clarity, but I thought Wings was awful. Overall, this Sleep is my opinion of them.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/6/2013, 11:07 pm

There's one, I think is called " I love it", which is totally autotune. And though I get used to it, I don't like it when they overuse the autotune. And as regards "All or Nothing", for me is mostly Marley with Blaine singing in the background.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/6/2013, 11:25 pm

brisallie wrote:There's one, I think is called " I love it", which is totally autotune. And though I get used to it, I don't like it when they overuse the autotune. And as regards "All or Nothing", for me is mostly Marley with Blaine singing in the background.

But for me, the best part is listening to their voices and how they blend, and how they're each unique. If I wanted to listen to a computer, I'd listen to the radio. There's a reason I have pandora hooked up to my car. No me gusta, Glee. Evil or Very Mad
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/6/2013, 11:37 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
brisallie wrote:There's one, I think is called " I love it", which is totally autotune. And though I get used to it, I don't like it when they overuse the autotune. And as regards "All or Nothing", for me is mostly Marley with Blaine singing in the background.

But for me, the best part is listening to their voices and how they blend, and how they're each unique. If I wanted to listen to a computer, I'd listen to the radio. There's a reason I have pandora hooked up to my car. No me gusta, Glee. Evil or Very Mad

Have you ever listened to vocaloids? That's listen to a computer voice. And btw, what's pandora?

And going back to Glee, I'm agree that's better to listen to their voices and how they blend so well. But lately all of them sound the same to me. Among males, the only one who sounds different is Kevin, and I'd say Jacob too.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/6/2013, 11:45 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

Have you ever listened to vocaloids? That's listen to a computer voice. And btw, what's pandora?

And going back to Glee, I'm agree that's better to listen to their voices and how they blend so well. But lately all of them sound the same to me. Among males, the only one who sounds different is Kevin, and I'd say Jacob too.

Pandora is like an Internet radio station. You can pick your band to listen to, and it will also give you similar ones in that genre. You can have multiple different stations and shuffle it for a bit of diversity. Just like a radio, you can't rewind or go back to previous songs, but you can skip a song you don't like, so you won't have to suffer.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/7/2013, 3:47 am

Hi, ColdFlame96! Smile

I feel that Jessica's character will be the new Sunshine. Take that as you will.

I find it a bit insulting that Blaine literally feels it's impossible for Kurt to move on from him, therefore, he's not threatened by Adam in any way ("I Do", "All or Nothing"). And YES to that crack!proposal cartoon a few pages back. That's how the "proposal" should go! And speaking of Klaine, I'm so proud of Kurt in this last episode. He's truly moved on. No lingering feelings (good or bad), no urge to "hook up", no blushing at being complimented. He's no longer bitter towards Blaine (which he has every right to be) yet he no longer needs him either. He's not wrapped around his finger. No awkwardness lingers between them anymore. Kurt was nothing but friendly, warm and mature with Blaine...but there are no mixed signals this time. Smile Blaine holds no power over Kurt anymore.

Celine Dion is perfect for Lea/Rachel. I cannot stand most of her music (my childhood suffered from Celine overload because my mom is a huge fan of hers) but I will admit she is an amazing singer, I'm just sick to death of her music and I don't care for the genre. I think that "My Heart Will Go On" will be perfect for Rachel down the road, and that's the only Celine song I can stand. (Well, I also loved "It's All Coming Back to Me Now").

I love "Hall of Fame". Powerful, inspirational...perfect song for Regionals/Sectionals/Nationals (that sort of thing) to get your blood pumping for competition and triumph. I don't think ND will win, though. ND (with the originals) already won Nationals last year...they've gone as far as they could have gone. No one cares if this ND 2.0 wins anything anymore. But the song sounds great and I love the lyrics. I especially love the full sound that a choir of 12 gives the song during the chorus.

"Standing in the Hall of Fame!"

"Ooooo-ooooo-ooo-wooooo-oooo-oooo-wooooooo-oooo-oooooo..."

"Ohhhh-ohhhhh-wahhh-ohhhhh....."

Sounds very...gospel-like to me. I love it. Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/7/2013, 5:43 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
fantastica wrote:he should just take his shirt all off. there's nothing obscene about a guy going topless. for a man to take his top off is like for a girl to take her shoes (and socks) off. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 4 3730135933

I'm glad he hasn't. It shows that he's super classy and it invokes a sense of mystery. He doesn't need to show skin to get fangirls. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 4 413578547 Also, I'm pretty sure tumblr would get shut down for a month if that ever happened. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 4 3730135933

\

I agree with you 100%. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 4 3429310274

And hi by the way.

And Chris is all class. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 4 413578547
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/7/2013, 2:49 pm

Interview with Naya:
What can you tell us about Brittany and Santana in the finale?
There are some really emotional scenes in there. Like, really emotional. Santana is figuring out what happens with Brittany's character, and I come back and obviously get to talk to her, and sort of wrap things up, and it's kind of sad. It feels like a graduation episode in a way even though nobody graduates.

Is this really a final end point for Brittany and Santana as a couple? Are we going to see both you and Heather [Morris] in season five?
The fact that she's like an idiot savant is genius, I love it. I thought she would either never graduate or become a genius, and I like that they did that. As far as what's happening with Heather on the show, I don't know. [Brittany] did get her acceptance to MIT and she is going to go there. And so I don't know what that really spells for them as a couple, but I've been saying for a while that I thought when we come back for season five, I would love to explore Santana as this independent adult living in this new city and what that means for her love life and all that good stuff.

There was so much talk going into season four about how it would work with all you seniors having graduated. How do you feel about how it all turned out? And what do you want for season five?
I was first and foremost very excited to see Santana finally go to New York. When I finished season three, I had heard mumurs of her going to New York and I had always hoped that that happened. So I'm really glad that she's there and I think the writers have done a really good job of integrating it into the storyline pretty seamlessly. Most episodes, there's one overall scene that both places are participating in. For next season, I would like to see more of New York. Sometimes I feel like if we have four or five scenes, it's not really enough! Plus Artie's [Kevin McHale] coming to New York now, so we'll recruit more people and then maybe we'll get to be on full time.
E!
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/7/2013, 3:09 pm

The underlined quote in the Naya interview doesn't sound like the words of someone who doesn't want to be on the show anymore.

And she's right. Four or five scenes of NY is not enough.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/7/2013, 3:13 pm

I love that Naya has the guts to say it as straight as that in an interview.

Good for her and good for us Kurtsies too. She does have, besides Lea, Chris and Darren, fanbase that will hear her say that, loud and clear.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/7/2013, 3:29 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:I love that Naya has the guts to say it as straight as that in an interview.

Good for her and good for us Kurtsies too. She does have, besides Lea, Chris and Darren, fanbase that will hear her say that, loud and clear.

Good for Naya for telling it straight. None of this backhanded vague stuff. I've always felt that her and Chris are both very straightforward. That's what I love about them. wub
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next