Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

+32
CloveGlee
Vir Cotto
Piciollina
Catt24
tanita_mors
MissSoniaPP
ColferGirl
coxfire
Lottie2303
Buenos
glimmerle
Delight
MoviesAreLife
ColdFlame96
Divalicious
Adamina
Jellyrolls
fantastica
SippyCupofLuv
arina
ColferInspired
bayth
brisallie
sheny
ChrisColferFan1
valkeakuulas
AnneNeville
opals
Ireth
TimF
Ranwing
Glorfindel
36 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  ColdFlame96 5/7/2013, 3:36 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Hi, ColdFlame96! Smile

I feel that Jessica's character will be the new Sunshine. Take that as you will.

I find it a bit insulting that Blaine literally feels it's impossible for Kurt to move on from him, therefore, he's not threatened by Adam in any way ("I Do", "All or Nothing"). And YES to that crack!proposal cartoon a few pages back. That's how the "proposal" should go! And speaking of Klaine, I'm so proud of Kurt in this last episode. He's truly moved on. No lingering feelings (good or bad), no urge to "hook up", no blushing at being complimented. He's no longer bitter towards Blaine (which he has every right to be) yet he no longer needs him either. He's not wrapped around his finger. No awkwardness lingers between them anymore. Kurt was nothing but friendly, warm and mature with Blaine...but there are no mixed signals this time. Smile Blaine holds no power over Kurt anymore.

Celine Dion is perfect for Lea/Rachel. I cannot stand most of her music (my childhood suffered from Celine overload because my mom is a huge fan of hers) but I will admit she is an amazing singer, I'm just sick to death of her music and I don't care for the genre. I think that "My Heart Will Go On" will be perfect for Rachel down the road, and that's the only Celine song I can stand. (Well, I also loved "It's All Coming Back to Me Now").

I love "Hall of Fame". Powerful, inspirational...perfect song for Regionals/Sectionals/Nationals (that sort of thing) to get your blood pumping for competition and triumph. I don't think ND will win, though. ND (with the originals) already won Nationals last year...they've gone as far as they could have gone. No one cares if this ND 2.0 wins anything anymore. But the song sounds great and I love the lyrics. I especially love the full sound that a choir of 12 gives the song during the chorus.

"Standing in the Hall of Fame!"

"Ooooo-ooooo-ooo-wooooo-oooo-oooo-wooooooo-oooo-oooooo..."

"Ohhhh-ohhhhh-wahhh-ohhhhh....."

Sounds very...gospel-like to me. I love it. Smile

I completely agree with the bolded. I didn't see his behavior as any different than how he treats any of his other friends. The Klainers are super convinced that he was flirting, but I don't think so. If they're going to use his behavior as evidence, then he must have been really flirting with Mike hardcore. Razz Although, I certainly wouldn't complain about that. fanny2
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  Glorfindel 5/7/2013, 3:51 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:I love that Naya has the guts to say it as straight as that in an interview.

Good for her and good for us Kurtsies too. She does have, besides Lea, Chris and Darren, fanbase that will hear her say that, loud and clear.

Good for Naya for telling it straight. None of this backhanded vague stuff. I've always felt that her and Chris are both very straightforward. That's what I love about them. wub
Naya has always very cleverly hooked herself to the characters and wiggled herself into the storylines she thinks have the most potential on the show. She's quite smart when it comes to advancing her career. What she said in this interview to me indicates that there will be more focus on New York next year, at least as soon as TPTB are able to wrestle the McKinley school year ending with his boy toys out of Ryan's hands.

Chris never really kissed asses or walked the party line, at least not when it came to Kurt: he's very vocal about what he wants for Kurt. Although he's very clever how to criticize the writing without directly insulting his bosses. moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/7/2013, 4:04 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:I love that Naya has the guts to say it as straight as that in an interview.

Good for her and good for us Kurtsies too. She does have, besides Lea, Chris and Darren, fanbase that will hear her say that, loud and clear.

Good for Naya for telling it straight. None of this backhanded vague stuff. I've always felt that her and Chris are both very straightforward. That's what I love about them. wub
Naya has always very cleverly hooked herself to the characters and wiggled herself into the storylines she thinks have the most potential on the show. She's quite smart when it comes to advancing her career. What she said in this interview to me indicates that there will be more focus on New York next year, at least as soon as TPTB are able to wrestle the McKinley school year ending with his boy toys out of Ryan's hands.

Chris never really kissed asses or walked the party line, at least not when it came to Kurt: he's very vocal about what he wants for Kurt. Although he's very clever how to criticize the writing without directly insulting his bosses. moque

And that is why they have the biggest fanbase. It makes me wonder though, if Ryan will actually listen to them. I'm also wondering if, in the process of getting rid of McKinley, he'll get rid of Blarren as well. Probably not, but maybe he'll go off to better things? He is coming out with an album and going on a tour this summer. I'm kind of wondering if he'll go the Amber route. Oh well. It doesn't hurt to dream. dryy it makes me kind of feel bad for the newbies though and their fans. They won't have had much time to fully develop.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/7/2013, 4:21 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Chris never really kissed asses or walked the party line, at least not when it came to Kurt: he's very vocal about what he wants for Kurt. Although he's very clever how to criticize the writing without directly insulting his bosses. moque

It's very difficult when you're an actor to voice complaints in a way that don't make your bosses look bad. Because no matter how awful or egotistical the showrunners are (and RM really takes the cake), an actor will quickly find himself labeled as a trouble maker if he makes the bosses look bad. And while I adore him to death, Chris is not yet at the stage when he's considered so valuable that he could get away with trash talking his bosses without making himself unemployable. Like it or not, he needs to stay in RM's good graces, no matter what creative differences he might have with RM's vision. It's not Chris's show.

As much as the writers are responsible for what happens to the characters, the core of what makes the really strong characters on the show so special (Kurt, Rachel, Finn, Santana, Artie and Sue) is the fact that you have some exceptionally talented actors who took a very active hand in shaping their characters and are able to overcome the rather shoddy writing. In Chris's case, because he's a writer as well as an actor, he has a keen eye on storytelling and what makes sense to him. Looking at Kurt from both perspectives allows Chris an insight into what his character really feels regardless of what’s written in the script. This is why I think he played the Klaine reunion in the Christmas ep. Because given what happened and what Chris knew about his own character, there was no way that Kurt wasn’t going to feel uncomfortable and conflicted about Blaine’s presence. And he has played Kurt this way throughout the fallout of their break up. Because Chris has such a clear and strong image of Kurt and how Kurt responds to things, it stands as stark contrast t Darren’s performance (which ping pongs with whatever idiot storyline they throw at him).
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/7/2013, 4:37 pm

Wouldn't it be ironic and totally meta if it turns out that Blaine is diagnosed with multiple personality disorder? That's actually a real and serious disorder. moque
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/7/2013, 7:11 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:Wouldn't it be ironic and totally meta if it turns out that Blaine is diagnosed with multiple personality disorder? That's actually a real and serious disorder. moque

I've been saying that they should give Blaine some kind of mental illness for months (he has one in my fanfic). Unfortunately, if they do go that route, Darren isn't really able to handle that as an actor.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/7/2013, 7:45 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:Wouldn't it be ironic and totally meta if it turns out that Blaine is diagnosed with multiple personality disorder? That's actually a real and serious disorder. moque

I've been saying that they should give Blaine some kind of mental illness for months (he has one in my fanfic). Unfortunately, if they do go that route, Darren isn't really able to handle that as an actor.

I'm less worried about Darren handling it then if the writers did. I can just imagine how much they'd fuck up a great storyline like that. Look at what happened with the school shooting! vexe
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/7/2013, 9:03 pm

I like that she is as straightforward as Chris is.

I hope Lea and Corey start doing the same. Maybe if there is enough voices, RIB might listen. It's not good when you don't have members of the cast that have been there since season one to be so underused and having to stay quiet about it and pretend they are happy about it. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 5 357632081
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/7/2013, 10:31 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Interview with Naya:
... For next season, I would like to see more of New York.[b] Sometimes I feel like if we have four or five scenes, it's not really enough! Plus Artie's [Kevin McHale] coming to New York now, so we'll recruit more people and then maybe we'll get to be on full time.
E!

I haven't read many interviews of Naya, but always seems to me that she know perfectly well what she wants for her character and she's not afraid to express that. So for me she's just saying what some part of the fandom (or most of them) have said lately and is they want more NY. I'm wondering if the big bosses are reading what some of their stars are saying.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/8/2013, 6:34 am

Get ready to barf and rage. badday

Audio of Blaine at the jewelry store: tumblr.

'Patty Duke': "Those are engagement rings."
Blaine: "That's good, because I'm looking to get engaged. It's for my boyfriend. Basically I love him very much and I want to spend the rest of my life with him, so I'm going to ask him to marry me."
'Patty Duke': "Is he your soulmate?"
Blaine: "Yes, he is."

vomir beam antifana sayian tronco pauly sadica orageux2 brikwol ijuta

JFC, how often do they think we need the term "soulmates" shoved down our throats in order to believe Klaine are meant to be together? :angry:
Get a clue RIB: not gonna happen. nowee

Blaine calling Kurt his "boyfriend" when they're not together is even more creepy than Finn's "Stay away from my future wife". Well, equally as creepy.
This is not romantic. How can they not see how stalkerish creepy this is? I mean....even if you ship Klaine you must see how creepy it is to call an ex you cheated on and you are not together with for over half a year your boyfriend in front of other people?! rentine
Get that restraining order, Kurt.
Right now all we can hope for is that Kurt won't thank Blaine for this creepy meddling in his life, like Rachel thanked Finn for beating up Brody.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 5 Ab-barfey-loo

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/8/2013, 7:11 am

The clip sounds terribly edited, but whichever way Blaine brings up Kurt being his boyfriend is not OK. Since when has Blaine gotten the affirmative from Kurt that they are back together and Kurt is his boyfriend?

Silly me, it doesn't matter what Kurt thinks! But I do not understand if they don't at least address Blaines serious delusional nature after this kind of behaviour. It could even be fun, but if this is considered completely natural, it's just too much. This is not even dark humor anymore because Blaine isn't made to be the butt of the joke, there seems to be no joke in this entire proposal stuff, and we're suppose to think he's not crazy? It's just, what he says becomes the truth.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/8/2013, 7:30 am

Wow. That clip. Just wow. "It's for my boyfriend." Blaine is so freaking oblivious. Seriously. (and not for anything, Darren's delivery of the lines lacked any feeling--except for maybe the "yes").

Blaine needs to be put in an institution. He's crazy!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/8/2013, 7:33 am

I did not hear the audio but read the transcript.

I have to say I feel kinda sorry for Darren for this stupid storyline where he has to say these stupid things. This is really so ridiculous and even the best actors (which I don't think he is but that is not the point) couldn't save this material. '
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/8/2013, 7:51 am

Ranwing wrote:
It's very difficult when you're an actor to voice complaints in a way that don't make your bosses look bad. Because no matter how awful or egotistical the showrunners are (and RM really takes the cake), an actor will quickly find himself labeled as a trouble maker if he makes the bosses look bad. And while I adore him to death, Chris is not yet at the stage when he's considered so valuable that he could get away with trash talking his bosses without making himself unemployable. Like it or not, he needs to stay in RM's good graces, no matter what creative differences he might have with RM's vision. It's not Chris's show.

I really don't like how RM can so blatantly play favourites on this show, and that it is very telling when he does. Jane had mentioned once that from the TV show's script, you can tell who has incurred RM's ire.

I will forever grieve that Chris doesn't get more say in Kurt's storylines on Glee. I am getting so bored and tired of all this Klaine-soulmates-endgame nonsense.

Glorfindel wrote:Get ready to barf and rage. badday

Blaine: "That's good, because I'm looking to get engaged. It's for my boyfriend. Basically I love him very much and I want to spend the rest of my life with him, so I'm going to ask him to marry me."

Do people in real life actually talk like that? Why do I feel as if this conversation is lifted from badly-written Klaine fanfiction?
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/8/2013, 7:53 am

Delight wrote:
Do people in real life actually talk like that? Why do I feel as if this conversation is lifted from badly-written Klaine fanfiction?
I feel the same.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/8/2013, 8:02 am

I don't feel like raging. Glee or any other TV show is not worth it. Besides these audio spoilers are always very misleading so I'll just wait for the episode.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/8/2013, 8:04 am

^How misleading can "my boyfriend" be?

Delight wrote:Do people in real life actually talk like that? Why do I feel as if this conversation is lifted from badly-written Klaine fanfiction?
Because it probably is? I have the feeling that lately RIB roam the Glee fanfic sites and tumblr to get their storylines and dialogue.

Jellyrolls wrote:Wow. That clip. Just wow. "It's for my boyfriend." Blaine is so freaking oblivious. Seriously. (and not for anything, Darren's delivery of the lines lacked any feeling--except for maybe the "yes").
Funny, I thought his "yes" was the worst of it. So over the top breathy dramatic. uhuhu

Blaine needs to be put in an institution. He's crazy!
Wouldn't that be a great twist? Unfortunately it won't happen.

How can RIB be so completely blind to this horrible way characters in love or in relationship on Glee act and react? I mean: Kurt is still getting pulled over the rakes for crushing on Finn in season 1 (when he was 15!), but Blaine's behaviour this season (to both Kurt and Sam) is seen as completely normal and even romantic?! I don't get it. No
Some little spark of hope deep down inside of me is still thinking RIB are doing this on purpose to expose Blaine for the creepy stalkery disturbed bastard he is, but then I remember Finn taking Quinn back to 'fix' the things he had done wrong in their first relationship when she was the one who tried to shove another one's baby unto him, and I just..... give up. brikwol

Last edited by Glorfindel on 5/8/2013, 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/8/2013, 8:05 am

I actually feel like laughing.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/8/2013, 8:08 am

arina wrote:I actually feel like laughing.
Or crying.....or both:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 5 Craughing
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/8/2013, 8:23 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Delight wrote:Do people in real life actually talk like that? Why do I feel as if this conversation is lifted from badly-written Klaine fanfiction?

Because it probably is? I have the feeling that lately RIB roam the Glee fanfic sites and tumblr to get their storylines and dialogue.

Somebody needs to point out to the writers where the good fanfiction are.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/8/2013, 8:27 am

Delight wrote:
Ranwing wrote:

I really don't like how RM can so blatantly play favourites on this show, and that it is very telling when he does. Jane had mentioned once that from the TV show's script, you can tell who has incurred RM's ire.

I will forever grieve that Chris doesn't get more say in Kurt's storylines on Glee. I am getting so bored and tired of all this Klaine-soulmates-endgame nonsense.

Seriously?! Did they seriously just go there? I'm starting to think that the writing staff was taken over by a bunch of 13 year old Klaine fangirls. Seriously, Blaine is beyond creepy. In fact, this is starting to become eerily similar to AnneNeville's fanfiction. I'm not really sure what the writers were trying to achieve her. This is not romantic at all. It's beyond offensive and incredibly possessive. If they were trying to make Blaine a creepy, delusional idiot, then they succeeded.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/8/2013, 8:51 am

Remember that Blaine was the one who serenaded a not out gay guy at his workplace, outing him, bringing all his Warblers to be tools and witnesses of his romantic grandness, disturbing shoppers, making his 'big gesture' of asking someone out all about himself instead of the guy he was making the big gesture to, musing about how if he married the guy he would get a discount at the Gap stores, singing while being oblivious to how the Gap guy was not amused and even tried to walk away from Blaine and avoid him, all the while expecting that Gap guy would jump in his arms for joy and love. Evil or Very Mad
And Blaine only had a few coffee dates with him!

With all the bad writing on the show, with characters having multiple personalities and no continuity whatsoever, it's ironic how consistent Blaine has been in his characterisation since season 2 when it comes to his attentionwhoring, obliviousness, pushiness and not taking no for an answer untill someone slaps him on the nose, after which he skulks like a whipped puppy.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 5/8/2013, 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/8/2013, 8:55 am

Glorfindel wrote:Remember that Blaine was the one who serenaded a not out gay guy at his workplace, outing him, bringing all his Warblers to be 'witnesses' of his romantic grandness, disturbing shoppers, making his 'big gesture' of asking someone out all about himself instead of the guy he was making the big gesture to, singing while being oblivious to how the Gap guy was not amused and even tried to walk away from Blaine and avoid him, all the while thinking that Gap guy would jump in his arms for joy and love. Evil or Very Mad
And Blaine only had a few coffee dates with him!

With all the bad writing on the show, with characters having multiple personalities and no continuity whatsoever, it's ironic how consistent Blaine has been in his characterisation since season 2 when it comes to his attentionwhoring, obliviousness, pushiness and not taking no for an answer untill someone slaps him on the nose, after which he skulks like a whipped puppy.

Wow. I never thought of it like that. This is also the same person who thought he was bisexual because of one drunken kiss and compared his best friend to a closeted sexual assaulter. Evil or Very Mad
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/8/2013, 8:57 am

Delight wrote:

This confirm us that RIB are taking ideas from fanfics. And though they're good stories out there, it seems they're picking the most corny. And didn't Blaine forgot a very important word that's "EX" before boyfriend?

Glorfindel wrote:
Or crying.....or both:

Spot on. Razz
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/8/2013, 9:01 am

brisallie wrote:
Delight wrote:

This confirm us that RIB are taking ideas from fanfics. And though they're good stories out there, it seems they're picking the most corny. And didn't Blaine forgot a very important word that's "EX" before boyfriend?

Glorfindel wrote:
Or crying.....or both:

Spot on. Razz

I want to be that random meta character now so bad and break the 4th wall and call people out on their bullshit. And I want the ring to fall out of his pocket and then Kurt or Santana could find it. If Santana found it, that'd make for an interesting story. She could blackmail him.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next