Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

+33
Piciollina
fantastica
Delight
TimF
CloveGlee
ariel189
sahhar
AnneNeville
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
sjonnepon
SippyCupofLuv
Ireth
M&M
crazypumpkin
glimmerle
tanita_mors
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
rooszie
Divalicious
brisallie
Glorfindel
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
ChrisColferFan1
arina
colfhummel
sheny
BigDestiny
37 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/10/2013, 10:44 am

Ireth wrote:
sheny wrote:Mercedes and Mike would make a very cute couple. I don't know what to think about Kurt in the picture. Some people on Tumblr say he is blushing. Ryan's spoilers are always misleading so everything is possible.

Kurt just reminds me of a very cute little kid playing with sugar and creamer packets and ignoring his drink (and ignoring Blaine!).

Jellyrolls wrote:So, who do you think the shooter is?

One of the spoilers said something about a cameo that glee purists would love. For some reason, I'm Sandy Ryerson keeps coming into my mind.

That's what I thought too, but he's one character I associate only with "original" Glee and I'd kind of like to keep him that way.

Jellyrolls wrote:These two images have been floating
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 5 Tumblr_ml04ppFUr41r4ezfzo2_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 5 Tumblr_ml0ijtkC1y1r79c25o2_500

Clearly, Kurt is more attentive to his coffee and sugar than Blaine. Blaine should dump him permanently.

First Kurlow, now Koffee. I like it.

Is it true that Jane's leaving the show? It's good for her, but I can't imagine what next season's cast will be like...

Ugh, am I allowed to be angry at Blaine for not even thinking of Kurt in such a situation? Because Blaine still seems to be prominent in Kurt's mind even though he has Adam and wants to get over Blaine...why must Kurt suffer while Blaine is all "out of sight, out of mind"?

"Koffee". I really ship that! (Love coffee and love Kurt!)

I was pissed off at first as well, but then I thought of something. Whenever someone is facing a life or death situation, it is said that that person usually thinks of, not their bf/gf (or ex), but their parents out of pure instinct, specifically their mothers. They have a "I want my mommy" moment.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  sheny 4/10/2013, 10:50 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 5 Tumblr_ml0hdjYEOq1ql1znmo1_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 5 Tumblr_ml0hdjYEOq1ql1znmo2_r1_1280

I hope the season won't end with a cliffhanger for Kurt because if Glee gets canceled we will never know what happens next.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/10/2013, 11:39 am

I agree. That would suck. We'd have to rely on fanfiction in order to get a satisfactory "ending" for Kurt. I don't care if the others get cliffhangers, but leave Kurt alone this time, RIB! (because there might not be a next time).

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/10/2013, 11:49 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:I agree. That would suck. We'd have to rely on fanfiction in order to get a satisfactory "ending" for Kurt. I don't care if the others get cliffhangers, but leave Kurt alone this time, RIB! (because there might not be a next time).

Could you imagine the kind of tweets Ryan would get demanding answers? It's funny that there's been no news of season 5's renewal yet.

By the way, thanks for your answer about Blaine-I didn't think of it that way. I guess I'm going to reserve my judgement till I actually watch the episode. (And yes, I'm watching it because I have Friday completely free).
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/10/2013, 12:11 pm

With the way RIB panders to Klainers, the Kurt cliffhanger will probably be Blaine proposing to Kurt, and a final shot of Kurt's shocked face.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/10/2013, 12:24 pm

This is for 4x22

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 5 Tumblr_ml1i0qVcSo1qbqtkso1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/10/2013, 12:29 pm

sheny wrote:This is for 4x22

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 5 Tumblr_ml1i0qVcSo1qbqtkso1_500

Finchel and Klaine are the first ones that come to my mind. But I've just remembered Finn isnt on 4x22, so it could be Marley and one of his boys.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/10/2013, 12:52 pm

Can the surprise be that Blaine realizes he's not really gay?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/10/2013, 12:54 pm

My guess is that there will be two or three signifigant cliffhangers, but the rest will just be unexpected resolutions.

Think that the biggest cliffhanger will be for Rachel and her Funny Girl audition. Either the season will end with a big question mark over whether or not she got the part, or it will end with her not getting it and going into a total emotional tailspin (given that this role in particular is one she'd been dreaming of playing for years). If we find out that she wasn't cast for the part, the big question will be if she can recover from what is going to be an absolutely crushing dissapointment and if she's got the spine to perservere, or if she consider not returning to NYADA.

Kurt's cliffhanger, if he has one at all, will be about resolving his relationship with Blaine but I think that we're likely to get one of the shockers that we're promised. Everyone and their grandmother is expecting a Klaine resolution before the end of the season, but I think that we're going to be "shocked" with Kurt deciding to move on with his relationship with (unseen crycry ) Adam and perhaps decides to spend the summer in England with him. Given that they've done absolutely nothing to really build up to a reconciliation, it wouldn't make a lot of sense to try to squeeze one in. Not that lack of buildup ever stopped Glee before...

Finn’s storyline will be a complete cliffhanger hinging on Cory’s availability. They can do a very brief scene if he’s at all able to be on the set. Even just to do a quick phone call with Rachel to talk about his plans. It would be an interesting role reversal for Finn to finally be getting his act together at a time when Rachel starts questioning all of her ambitions and her ability to achieve them.

With Blaine, the shocker/cliffhanger might be in relation to if he follows through on his plans to go to NYADA. It was pretty clear that he was planning to apply primarily to be close to Kurt, but if Kurt is still with Adam, that will very likely be up in the air. A shocker would be for him to accept that he and Kurt aren’t going to be together and he decides to attend college in LA (since his brother is there).

I think that Murphy will try to give most of the cliffhangers to the noobs in order to justify keeping at least some focus on McKinley next season (in the name of wrapping up lose threads) and use this as leverage in his dealings with the network.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/10/2013, 1:39 pm

Your theories would be good, if it weren't for the fact that this is still only regionals episode, and I would think that would mean that RIB is still going ahead with the plan for there to start the season off where it left off. So, they can't really have Kurt go off to England with Adam.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/10/2013, 3:21 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 5 Tumblr_ml1vy7kjEs1qj8dg6o1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/10/2013, 3:27 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 5 Tumblr_ml1vy7kjEs1qj8dg6o1_1280

Now that's the type of reaction you want from fans.

I really want to see that drop in numbers from the first half hour to the second half hour.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/10/2013, 3:51 pm

I considered the possibility such an episode with the original crew. The Kurt and Burt scenes probably would have killed my emotions.

However, I get curious. I'll watch the episode now. If they handle the situation correctly, I also have no problem for the to cover school shootings. What I am more terrified about that the next episodes won't have any continuity. After a school shooting and the hide out in the choir room - life will never be the same. They have to build up to it and face the consequences.

Maybe Blaine actually decides not go to NYC. The next episode will open valid doors for characters to make different decisions in life. They can easily say 'facing the possibility of death, I realized what I want to do'. It is not far fetched to use that route. It also would a really shocking twist as no one expects it.

P.S. Wow, Lea got paid by Ryan, didn't she? I guess he got terrified when he realized quite a few fans are not that sad about RIB potentially leaving.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/10/2013, 3:56 pm

Ireth wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:I agree. That would suck. We'd have to rely on fanfiction in order to get a satisfactory "ending" for Kurt. I don't care if the others get cliffhangers, but leave Kurt alone this time, RIB! (because there might not be a next time).

Could you imagine the kind of tweets Ryan would get demanding answers? It's funny that there's been no news of season 5's renewal yet.

By the way, thanks for your answer about Blaine-I didn't think of it that way. I guess I'm going to reserve my judgement till I actually watch the episode. (And yes, I'm watching it because I have Friday completely free).

If he thought Kurt fans were pissed off about season three's cliffhanger, season four will be even worse if Glee ends up getting canceled before season five.

You're welcome! :D I'm going to watch it too, online, of course. I'm really curious about it now. I won't begrudge them for making a Kurtless episode if they are really trying to create something new and deep for the MK side of things. I still want my NYC, and I can't stomach the thought of a MK only season five...but I feel like RIB are really trying to step things up on the MK side of the show with this. I wasn't sure at first, but now? Well, good for them. I feel like they really are trying to get the newbies to actually act without having to rely on the NYC actors to bring the goods.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/10/2013, 4:07 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 5 Tumblr_ml1vy7kjEs1qj8dg6o1_1280
Well, this sounds promising, if still feeling sick after an hour is RIB's idea of giving their viewers a good time. vomit2

And still no warning in the new promo. Jeez. sw022
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/10/2013, 4:10 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Ireth wrote:

If he thought Kurt fans were pissed off about season three's cliffhanger, season four will be even worse if Glee ends up getting canceled before season five.

You're welcome! :D I'm going to watch it too, online, of course. I'm really curious about it now. I won't begrudge them for making a Kurtless episode if they are really trying to create something new and deep for the MK side of things. I still want my NYC, and I can't stomach the thought of a MK only season five...but I feel like RIB are really trying to step things up on the MK side of the show with this. I wasn't sure at first, but now? Well, good for them. I feel like they really are trying to get the newbies to actually act without having to rely on the NYC actors to bring the goods.

I am a bit curious too. I will watch eventually but not for a few weeks at least. I do not want to contribute to the ratings in anyway.I still think Kurt should been in this episode though. I also think they should of done a 100% NYC base episode,that is Blaine free.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/10/2013, 4:29 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 5 Tumblr_ml1z9ukjHC1qbqtkso1_500

I feel dumb because I really don't understand what she means. We know Kurt is not even mentioned so what are we waiting for exactly?

Last edited by sheny on 4/10/2013, 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/10/2013, 4:33 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 5 Tumblr_ml1z9ukjHC1qbqtkso1_500

dryy

Okay, Klaine-disliking goggles off and I am actually happy about it. It would be weird for Blaine not to think about Kurt, no matter how much I dislike the couple nowadays. I think in this case it is appropriate and even needed.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/10/2013, 4:36 pm

Blaine and Mercedes will not sing 'Ebony and Ivory', thank God.

GOBr: 'Superstitious' (Stevie Wonder) - Mercedes, Blaine and Marley.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/10/2013, 4:38 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 5 Tumblr_ml1z9ukjHC1qbqtkso1_500

I feel dumb because I really don't understand what she means. We know Kurt is not even mentioned so what are we waiting for exactly?

I wonder too.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/10/2013, 4:52 pm

I just read a comment from some idiot on Tumblr saying that because Kurt doesn't mention Blaine at all it is fair that Blaine doesn't think about Kurt now when he thinks he might die. I have only one answer to this. Are you f*king kidding me?

Kurt talks about Blaine almost all the time. He mentioned him in ep.6 during the scene with Rachel and Cassandra at NYADA, he talked about him with Isabelle in ep. 8, he mentioned him in episode 9 when he and Rachel found out ND lost sectionals, he mentioned Blaine in ep. 10 when they were decorating the Christmas three before Burt's arrival, he even mentioned Blaine when Adam complimented his dancing skills, Blaine was mentioned several times during the CWM episode, he also mentioned him in his voice over about Bruce.

Let's count how many times did Blaine mention Kurt since the break up. Twice? One time when he auditioned for the school musical and later in ep. 7 when he confessed to Sam about the cheating. It's all SAM SAM SAM now. "Who is Kurt? I can't go to Sadie Hawkins with you Tina because I love Sam". ''I will sing AOO to Sam because he is the love of my life, he is the one who knows me best and I can't watch him walk away from me"...

I'm so angry. That moron is lucky I just ignored her instead of saying exactly what I think about her stupid opinion.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/10/2013, 4:54 pm

I hate Blaine but I don't think Blaine no talking about Kurt would be weird at all. Every person would act differently in this kind of situation but I think parents are probably the most often people kids at Blaine's age would think about.

Last edited by arina on 4/10/2013, 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/10/2013, 4:56 pm

Glee Season 4 Spoilers: “Shooting Star” Preview

Glee returns this week with a truly shocking episode titled “Shooting Star”. The plot is ripped straight from the headlines. And I’m just going to say what happens, since it’s out already. The central plot point is a shooting a McKinley High. The incident itself is not what makes this episode so moving and harrowing. It’s the kid’s very candid and raw reactions as the drama unfolds.

I’m going to bullet a few spoilery tidbits. Don’t read if you don’t want to know.

Two gunshots ring out at McKinley High. The school immediately goes into lockdown. Most of the kids, along with Mr. Shue and Coach Beiste are trapped in the choir room.

There are NO New York scenes this week. No Kurt, Rachel or Santana. And no Finn. Sugar and Joe are also absent. The focus is wisely kept to key characters in this episode. There are only 3 musical numbers. Two in the first fifteen minutes and one at the very end.

The episode is gut wrenching and difficult to watch NOT because you worry about whether the kids will come out unscathed. It’s watching them live through the terrifying experience is what grabs you by the throat. The kids are so scared–aware they could possibly die and and never see their loved ones again. Anybody who has grown attached to these characters WILL be shedding tears at some point while watching the drama unfold.

The kids step up to the plate big time. I remember dismissing Chord Oversteet in season two as a lightweight. I wrong. He’s incredible in this episode, as is Heather Morris, Melissa Benoist and holy cow. Becca Tobin. Heather and Becca play one dimensional characters. It’s amazing what they can do when given a meaty part. Tina Ushkowitz, Kevin McHale, Darren Criss, (Becky), Ryder, also deserve kudos.

Some of Melissa Benoist’s finest moments occur as her character, Marley, attempts to make contact with her mom during the crisis.

In an emotionally charged scene, Kitty makes amends with Marley.

In the midst of the crisis, Artie turns auteur breaking out his cell phone camera to record “last messages” from the kids. Many tears are shed. Including mine.

Even if you hate the Blaine/Tina friendship, there is a scene between them that is so heartbreaking and sweet, I defy you not to be touched.

Ryder’s catfish story gets real. He finds her in the halls of McKinley, but then…Oy. Let’s just say there are moments in the episode where I really felt for the guy, even while I marveled at his naivete.

Another plot point involving Will and Beiste is…well we’ve been down this road before. A season one character makes a cameo here in an unexpected way.

We learn more about the shooting and the shooter and it’s a bit of a shocker. And very Ryan Murphy. I’ll have more on that after the episode airs. I won’t spoil it here.

Becky and Brittany have a very sweet scene early on that figures majorly into the plot.

The episode begins with Brittany announcing that an asteroid. Or a meteor. Or something is headed straight for Lima. Will comes up with a plan to sooth the kids while also teaching them to perform with all they have. Choose a “last chance” song as if it were either your last days on earth, or a regionals performance. Lets just say the kids learn their lesson, without the aid of music.

We learn the names of the rival groups New Directions will face at Regionals. It’s hilarious. I wonder which has Jessica Sanchez as their lead diva?
There are several I love yous in this episode.

There is a scene between Sam and Brittany that is tooth-achingly sweet. Cute overload. Brittany shippers will not be happy with the turn of events in this episode.

If you didn’t cry during the episode, the last few moments of the song, “Say”, that closes the show, should choke you up. Basically, the Glee club hugs it out in the auditorium. But there’s more.
mjsbigblog.com

Okay, they lost me at "The kids step up to the plate big time. I remember dismissing Chord Oversteet in season two as a lightweight. I wrong. He’s incredible in this episode, as is Heather Morris..."

I really don't know what to think of this episode anymore. saispa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/10/2013, 5:00 pm

I think Becky is the (accidental) shooter, as Sue will hide a secret from someone that may lose her her job.

But thinking of this, I cringe of the thought that Glee might actually do that to Becky.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/10/2013, 5:04 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Glee Season 4 Spoilers: “Shooting Star” Preview

Glee returns this week with a truly shocking episode titled “Shooting Star”. The plot is ripped straight from the headlines. And I’m just going to say what happens, since it’s out already. The central plot point is a shooting a McKinley High. The incident itself is not what makes this episode so moving and harrowing. It’s the kid’s very candid and raw reactions as the drama unfolds.

I’m going to bullet a few spoilery tidbits. Don’t read if you don’t want to know.

Two gunshots ring out at McKinley High. The school immediately goes into lockdown. Most of the kids, along with Mr. Shue and Coach Beiste are trapped in the choir room.

There are NO New York scenes this week. No Kurt, Rachel or Santana. And no Finn. Sugar and Joe are also absent. The focus is wisely kept to key characters in this episode. There are only 3 musical numbers. Two in the first fifteen minutes and one at the very end.

The episode is gut wrenching and difficult to watch NOT because you worry about whether the kids will come out unscathed. It’s watching them live through the terrifying experience is what grabs you by the throat. The kids are so scared–aware they could possibly die and and never see their loved ones again. Anybody who has grown attached to these characters WILL be shedding tears at some point while watching the drama unfold.

The kids step up to the plate big time. I remember dismissing Chord Oversteet in season two as a lightweight. I wrong. He’s incredible in this episode, as is Heather Morris, Melissa Benoist and holy cow. Becca Tobin. Heather and Becca play one dimensional characters. It’s amazing what they can do when given a meaty part. Tina Ushkowitz, Kevin McHale, Darren Criss, (Becky), Ryder, also deserve kudos.

Some of Melissa Benoist’s finest moments occur as her character, Marley, attempts to make contact with her mom during the crisis.

In an emotionally charged scene, Kitty makes amends with Marley.

In the midst of the crisis, Artie turns auteur breaking out his cell phone camera to record “last messages” from the kids. Many tears are shed. Including mine.

Even if you hate the Blaine/Tina friendship, there is a scene between them that is so heartbreaking and sweet, I defy you not to be touched.

Ryder’s catfish story gets real. He finds her in the halls of McKinley, but then…Oy. Let’s just say there are moments in the episode where I really felt for the guy, even while I marveled at his naivete.

Another plot point involving Will and Beiste is…well we’ve been down this road before. A season one character makes a cameo here in an unexpected way.

We learn more about the shooting and the shooter and it’s a bit of a shocker. And very Ryan Murphy. I’ll have more on that after the episode airs. I won’t spoil it here.

Becky and Brittany have a very sweet scene early on that figures majorly into the plot.

The episode begins with Brittany announcing that an asteroid. Or a meteor. Or something is headed straight for Lima. Will comes up with a plan to sooth the kids while also teaching them to perform with all they have. Choose a “last chance” song as if it were either your last days on earth, or a regionals performance. Lets just say the kids learn their lesson, without the aid of music.

We learn the names of the rival groups New Directions will face at Regionals. It’s hilarious. I wonder which has Jessica Sanchez as their lead diva?
There are several I love yous in this episode.

There is a scene between Sam and Brittany that is tooth-achingly sweet. Cute overload. Brittany shippers will not be happy with the turn of events in this episode.

If you didn’t cry during the episode, the last few moments of the song, “Say”, that closes the show, should choke you up. Basically, the Glee club hugs it out in the auditorium. But there’s more.
mjsbigblog.com

Okay, they lost me at "The kids step up to the plate big time. I remember dismissing Chord Oversteet in season two as a lightweight. I wrong. He’s incredible in this episode, as is Heather Morris..."

I really don't know what to think of this episode anymore. saispa

Who knows? Maybe Heather actually brought it this time. I never knew that Jenna could actually act until the vapor-rape scene, as awkward and as fucked up as it was. I thought she was a good actress when they actually gave her something to do. It's a shame that they destroyed her character at the same time, though.

Arg!! They gave the one Stevie Wonder song I liked to Blaine!!! (and Mercedes and Marley, which is fine by me). But Blaine? *sigh*

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next