Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

+33
Piciollina
fantastica
Delight
TimF
CloveGlee
ariel189
sahhar
AnneNeville
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
sjonnepon
SippyCupofLuv
Ireth
M&M
crazypumpkin
glimmerle
tanita_mors
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
rooszie
Divalicious
brisallie
Glorfindel
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
ChrisColferFan1
arina
colfhummel
sheny
BigDestiny
37 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  Glorfindel 4/8/2013, 5:33 pm

Press release for 4x20:
IT’S BACK TO BASICS WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” THURSDAY, APRIL 25 ON FOX

Guest Stars Sarah Jessica Parker (“Sex and the City”) and NeNe Leakes (“The New Normal”) Return

When the power goes out at McKinley High, Will and Finn enlist the members of New Directions to “unplug” and perform acoustic numbers. Meanwhile, Isabelle Wright (guest star Parker) asks Kurt to volunteer at the Vogue.com charity event, with Rachel and Santana in tow, in the all-new “Lights Out” episode of GLEE airing Thursday, April 25 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-420) (TV-14 D, L)
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/8/2013, 5:37 pm

^ Sounds fun. Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/8/2013, 5:39 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:^ Sounds fun. Smile

It does. I just hope Isabelle does not pushes into getting back with Blaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/8/2013, 5:41 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

Wouldn't it suck if RIB ruined Burt and Isabelle for the sake of Klaine? vomir

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/8/2013, 5:47 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

Wouldn't it suck if RIB ruined Burt and Isabelle for the sake of Klaine? vomir
It would. vomir
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/8/2013, 6:15 pm

I smell fanpandering for Kurtsies if Kurt volunteers as a model. It would be gorgeous but pandering. The Kurcheltana will probably sing with Isabella at the event, which is fine.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/8/2013, 6:18 pm

At least it sounds like the Kurt drought is over bounce. And it sounds like the interaction between Kurt and Isabelle is unrelated to Klaine. I have tiny hopes again and I am really excited for that episode!

It also mean, two episodes in the two with prime Kurt focus. It feels like the Kurties and their complaints have somehow spoken and made their demands very clear!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/8/2013, 8:15 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Press release for 4x20:
IT’S BACK TO BASICS WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” THURSDAY, APRIL 25 ON FOX

Guest Stars Sarah Jessica Parker (“Sex and the City”) and NeNe Leakes (“The New Normal”) Return

When the power goes out at McKinley High, Will and Finn enlist the members of New Directions to “unplug” and perform acoustic numbers. Meanwhile, Isabelle Wright (guest star Parker) asks Kurt to volunteer at the Vogue.com charity event, with Rachel and Santana in tow, in the all-new “Lights Out” episode of GLEE airing Thursday, April 25 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-420) (TV-14 D, L)
x

It sounds good. And I hope is not related to Blaine, though I didn't feel too upset when Isabelle told him that is good to forgive because it heals the soul, because I'm agree with it. But only that, I don't want to see Isabelle pushing him to Blaine's arms. Nope.

And I've listened to the songs, and vocally speaking they weren't that bad, but all of them are plain to me. And is a pity, because in the case of More Than Words, is a song that I really like it.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/8/2013, 11:28 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:I smell fanpandering for Kurtsies if Kurt volunteers as a model. It would be gorgeous but pandering. The Kurcheltana will probably sing with Isabella at the event, which is fine.

EEEEEEEE!!! I didn't even think of that!!! Razz

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 4/8/2013, 11:55 pm

While it would be grand, and appropriate, for Kurt to be a model, I have always thought the whole Vogue job was to get Santana to become a model. Therefore she didn't have to go to NYADA, she gets her fame, and they can dress her in fancy/sexy clothes. I think Kurt will be a behind the scenes person, and if we are lucky, an announcer at this event.

Still, if he mentions Adam, or if Adam is in the last episode sweeping him off to London for the summer, and we find out Burt is cancer free, I will count it good. I want Blaine to arrive in NY only to find out Kurt is with someone who is grown up and secure in himself.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/9/2013, 12:06 am

^ Sadly that makes sense, because she wants her fame for nothing. But I'd still prefer Kurt as a model. tonguue

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/9/2013, 12:16 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:^ Sadly that makes sense, because she wants her fame for nothing. But I'd still prefer Kurt as a model. tonguue

I also would perfer seeing Kurt as a model. wub
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 4/9/2013, 12:29 am

Well, so would I, but Ryan likes his diva girls in high fashion, and this gives him an excuse to dress people up all the time. Kurt would make a great model, he is thin, nicely muscled, fantastic bone-structure and a born showman. But I don't see Isabelle doing men's fashion. I am not expert, but I think the majority of fashion design/designers are for women, only a few for men.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/9/2013, 1:16 am

Actually, I can see all three of them being models for the day. Both for women's and men's fashion. I can just see Rachel and Kurt squealing at the outfits they get to wear, and Santana and Kurt snarking back and forth at each other, making fun of their outfits.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 2 Empty fashion

Post  rooszie 4/9/2013, 3:01 am

I really hope we are getting a story. It would be nice to see Santana and Kurt snarking each other about their clothing.
rooszie
rooszie
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/9/2013, 6:32 am

colfhummel wrote:[Hi this is my 1st real post here, so um hi *waves shyly* ]

*sighs* To be honest I can't even feel excited about the upcoming Kurt solo anymore, even though we now know it's for Burt, but I'm too...scared of what is going to happen in that episode. I see so many speculations going around of Burt being the ~force~ to bring Klaine back together and just thinking about it makes me sick.

While I'm being in the minority here who likes Blaine and Klaine this forced reunion is the last thing I want and even more so if Burt is involved...:/ What about what Kurt wants? What about 'I desperately want to be over him?'
I'm still wondering if Burt even knows what happened between Blaine and his son because in what universe would any dad be still so civil to the guy who cheated and broke their kid's hearts? I just don't get it. But okay, then again, I hardly get anything that happens on Glee anymore.

Like, what happened with Adam. So far, there's no word he's coming back anytime soon. So either, Kurt's and Adam's movie date was a disaster (maybe he dragged Kurt into some bloody gore movie which traumatized him or something) or Adam has been eaten by an escaped lion from the zoo or he went back to England or maybe he's been abducted by Aliens - we just don't know. Thanks, Ryan.

I hate being so negative but I just can't help feeling bitter when it comes to this show.

And see, while I really would like to rip off Ryan's yellow hat and stomp on it and maybe tell him that his show is going to give me a stomach ulcer someday, insulting him with foul language like this, is just...no. Especially when it comes from a 30 year old woman. But then again, I had to learn that often the older shippers are the most immature ones, so not really surprised about that one posting that's been linked here.

Also, when it comes to NY vs MK, I think 90% of the people care more about the NY side - even some of the more rational Blaine fans do - because the stories on the Lima side have been so awful and boring overall. And no matter how much Ryan shoves the Newbies down our throats, the majority of the audience will never care about them to the same extent as they cared about the originals.

Oops, this got kind of long, sorry D:

Hi, welcome. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 2 318388242

I would like to see Kurt modeling, but we should hear more before long as spoilers will pop up as they always do. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 2 1688725052
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/9/2013, 8:32 am

Some reporters have seen the episode and answering some questions on twitter. Most of them are uninteresting (at least to me), but here are some interesting ones:

StarryMag ‏@StarryMag
This weeks #glee was shot & done really well, but I still felt a big disconnect with the cast & chemistry. Looking forward to your thoughts.

@StarryMag school shooting rumor true? And can ya give hints about who made a cameo? Smile
I don't know of anyone making a cameo, but yes it is about a school shooting.

i really want to know if there is some type of brittany closure in this ep cuz all the spec is that hemo is gone
No closure - just a Brittany mentioning she'll be graduating this year

i heard the ep is 96% about the newbies..is that accurate?
Actually, it's 98% newbies, 1% Sue and 1% Bieste #Glee #ShootingStar

So where does Brittany fit in this... she isn't a newbie?
Well, you're right. It's 97% newbies, 1% #Bram, 1% Sue, 1% Bieste then. #Glee #ShootingStar

Brittany,Artie, Tina,Sam And Blaine are not newbies - aren't they featured too?
Yes, but I counted them in the Sue portion

how many bram (alone) scenes do we have to endure?
I'm going with at least three #Bram scenes #Glee #ShootingStar

is this the episode where bram breaks up
Sadly,no. #Glee #Bram #ShootingStar

How is the Will/Beiste stuff?
Very good, I always like the Will and Bieste dynamic.

Kath Skerry (GMMR) ‏
Others are spot on when they say that this week's ep of #GLEE is unsettling. Heavy. And at times slightly missing the mark in tonality.

in your opinion what could've Glee done to make this episode better?
Good question! Missing #Glee members. The catfishing portion was unneeded, too. #ShootingStar

Kurt is not on this episode , right ?
Nope, Kurt is not in the episode and he is not mentioned either.

Did you miss NYC side as much as us when this kind of McKinley only episodes aired?
I wasn't missing the NYC side to this episode. It wouldn't have added anything. #Glee #ShootingStar

Anything on Blaine in the episode? Thanks.
Blaine records a lil message for his parents during the shooting #Glee #ShootingStar

is the catfish plot resolved in this ep?
nope, there will be more catfishing in the future for Ryder #Glee #ShootingStar

They think we have an attention span for this "plot"? They are mistaken.
At this point, the catfishing has worn out its welcome to me in this season of #Glee. #ShootingStar

Michael Ausiello ‏@MichaelAusiello
This week's GLEE is unsettling to say the least. Curious to see the reaction. I thought it was one of this season's stronger episodes.

-----------------------------------------------------

Brian Cantor ‏@cantorpedia
Short story: Really enjoyed @GLEEonFOX's #ShootingStar. Truly a must-see episode, if for nothing else than how different it is.

It's EXTREMELY ambitious, and there are going to be critics who will write it off as an "F" because #Glee "shouldn't try stuff like this."

So glad with how #ShootingStar resolved its core storyline. Seemed like it was going off a cliff, but #Glee wrapped it up nicely at the end

How would you classify it?
Probably a B+, but it's really hard to grade because it's SO different. And that's a good and bad thing for #Glee
Good in that they took core storyline 100% seriously. Didn't turn it into a joke. Nothing tasteless like #PumpedUpKicks
Bad in that it's a totally different tone for #Glee, and it requires viewers to suspend their usual conception of the show

one of the best episodes this season? Also; is there any Santana in this ep? Smile
No Santana. Not technically one of the best, but it's probably the most intriguing and must-see.

All things considered, the acting is pretty good in the pivotal scene. A few people stand out as terrible (one surprised me actually) #Glee

Also: An old #Glee face pops up this week.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/9/2013, 8:35 am

They are sure pimping 4x18 now (insecure about the results, RIB/Fox?) :

The theme for this week's episode is "Last Chance," inspired by Brittany's proclamation that an asteroid (or maybe a comet or a meteor) is headed towards Earth. So Will, never one to miss an opportunity, takes her seriously enough to make the lesson all about telling people how you really feel if this is the last week on Earth. That man can make a theme out of anything.

Lots of Tubbington

If you're like me, then you love Brittany's fat cat, Lord Tubbington. Luckily there's plenty of him in this episode, and lots of new information about his life. In fact, inspired by the imminent end of the world, Lord Tubbington even gets a song dedicated to him. This is the kind of weird, absurd stuff I love about Glee.

A Blast from the Past

Without giving too much away, a character who used to be on Glee makes a surprise cameo appearance, and it's one that Glee purists will undoubtedly love.

Ryder's Online Girlfriend

After leaving us on a cliffhanger two episodes ago, Glee finally gets back to the storyline of Ryder and his online girlfriend Katie. And you probably won't be surprised that the name "Manti Te'o" is used in the episode.

No New York

Just like "The Role You Were Born to Play" and "Dynamic Duets" from earlier this season, this episode takes place entirely at McKinley High. That means no New York, no Rachel, no Kurt, no Santana and no Finn. I know this means half of the Glee fandom will proclaim it the worst episode in the history of the universe, but people really need to give the next generation a chance.

So be sure to strap in for a giant rollercoaster of an episode when Glee comes back. Trust me, you should probably dress up as Neck Brace Cheerio to avoid the whiplash.
buddytv

When I heard that Glee was doing an episode where “an unthinkable event happens at McKinley”, I have to admit that my first reaction was to roll my eyes. For me, Glee has always worked better as a satire than a drama, but that hasn’t stopped the show from going overboard with the dramatics over the years. I assumed “Shooting Star” would be another one of those episodes.

However, I will be the first one to say that I was wrong. This episode features some incredibly powerful, emotional moments and incredible acting that I was not expecting. As chaos breaks out, it didn’t feel like a TV show anymore; it felt like a glimpse into an average American high school where something was going horribly wrong and lives were about to be changed forever.

We’re not going to give away too much from the episode, but here are a few tidbits to look forward to on Thursday:

-The beginning of the episode is a little silly, but trust me, it’s worth hanging in there through the meteor and cat talk.

-Brittany shows a different side of herself during a conversation with a fellow Cheerio and it is refreshing to see how much she’s grown.

-The New York side of the show does not make an appearance in this episode and you will not miss them even if they’re normally your favorite part of the show (they’re mine).

-Will and Coach Beiste share several moments; one is incredibly awkward, but the rest are beautiful.

-Ryder’s catfish storyline continues and he goes through several suspects trying to figure out who is on the other end of the computer.

-Even if you never cared about the newbies before (and still don’t), you will feel for each and every one of them when the camera is rolling (you’ll see).

-Sue Sylvester will leave you speechless more than once.
tvsourcemagazine

Don't tell me I won't miss the New York characters! I WILL MISS THEM, OKAY?!!!?!!!
(Although I'm glad they are not in this mess of a storyline.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/9/2013, 10:18 am

Just pulling some quotes/comments from the list Marie posted:

i heard the ep is 96% about the newbies..is that accurate?
Actually, it's 98% newbies, 1% Sue and 1% Bieste #Glee #ShootingStar

So where does Brittany fit in this... she isn't a newbie?
Well, you're right. It's 97% newbies, 1% #Bram, 1% Sue, 1% Bieste then. #Glee #ShootingStar

Brittany,Artie, Tina,Sam And Blaine are not newbies - aren't they featured too?
Yes, but I counted them in the Sue portion

So, it's 97% newbies--meaning Jake, Marley, Ryder, and Unique?

Not for anything, but it is kind of surprising that for all the "emmy" talk, Ryan's favorite Darren isn't heavily featured. It's interesting that they have excluded him from heavy, Emmy worthy material, isn't it?

Though I will not be watching the episode, it will be interesting to see what people's reactions to this episode will be.

Blaine records a lil message for his parents during the shooting #Glee #ShootingStar

Queue over-emotional fake teary-eyed one sided phone call.

Probably a B+, but it's really hard to grade because it's SO different. And that's a good and bad thing for #Glee
Good in that they took core storyline 100% seriously. Didn't turn it into a joke. Nothing tasteless like #PumpedUpKicks
Bad in that it's a totally different tone for #Glee, and it requires viewers to suspend their usual conception of the show

Regarding the underlined, this really seems like a bad idea to come back from hiatis with this episode. It could lose a lot of viewers.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/9/2013, 10:24 am

I am really resenting all these admonishments to give the noobs a chance. They've had 18 episodes to establish themselves and get me to warm to them and if it hasn't happened by now, it's not going to. We've had an enormous amount of time devoted to building them up, including two previous eps where the NY storyline was completely absent. It is absolutely absurd for these leakers to insist that we should tune in to give the noobs yet another shot of trying to be relevent.

Taking away what limited chance they have to develop the NY storylines (which have gotten the short end of the stick) just so more time can be spent trying to get me at all interested in Marley, Jake and Ryder fails because I'm not hiding the fact that I'm deeply resentful of the fact that this is the third fraking episode without Kurt and Rachel. You want me to start giving these kids more of a chance than the ample one they've already recieved? Stop taking away the few things that keep me watching this damned show.

This will be the first time I've not watched an episode out of spite as well as principle. This heavy handed pleading just shot down what little tolerance I had for the McKinley storyline.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/9/2013, 11:02 am

Jellyrolls wrote:

Queue over-emotional fake teary-eyed one sided phone call.

Yet another nail in the coffin about Kurt being the love of Blaine's life. Thinks that he might die and doesn't even mention Kurt, let alone leave some message for him? I understand that if he's only leaving one message, it should be for his parents (and hopefully this will end the fan wank about him being an abused/neglected child), but you'd think that he'd at least want some word to get back to Kurt that Blaine was thinking of him.

Regarding the underlined, this really seems like a bad idea to come back from hiatis with this episode. It could lose a lot of viewers.

Glee has done super serious eps before. Grilled Cheezus certainly comes to mind, as does Never Been Kissed. Both eps were pretty limited on the comedy and the A storylines were extremely serious (and notably, both focused on Kurt heavily since he’s one of the few that can really carry heavy storylines) and even the B storylines were fairly serious and light on real comedy (Finn wrestling with faith was on the surface fairly amusing, but delved into some pretty serious territory). We also have Karofsky’s suicide attempt in On Our Way, the death of Sue’s sister in Funeral (with the comedy in both eps used sparingly). Serious Glee eps have been done before, and done well. And some critics have complained that Glee is supposed to be, at its heart, a dramedy and the extremely serious storylines were criticized as being out of place on a show like this. So I really fail to see why Shooting Star is supposed to be so revolutionary. The one thing that does seem to be new is making it such a music-light ep but I think that will hurt how SS is received by the general audience.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/9/2013, 11:08 am

Ranwing wrote:I am really resenting all these admonishments to give the noobs a chance. They've had 18 episodes to establish themselves and get me to warm to them and if it hasn't happened by now, it's not going to. We've had an enormous amount of time devoted to building them up, including two previous eps where the NY storyline was completely absent. It is absolutely absurd for these leakers to insist that we should tune in to give the noobs yet another shot of trying to be relevent.

Taking away what limited chance they have to develop the NY storylines (which have gotten the short end of the stick) just so more time can be spent trying to get me at all interested in Marley, Jake and Ryder fails because I'm not hiding the fact that I'm deeply resentful of the fact that this is the third fraking episode without Kurt and Rachel. You want me to start giving these kids more of a chance than the ample one they've already recieved? Stop taking away the few things that keep me watching this damned show.

This will be the first time I've not watched an episode out of spite as well as principle. This heavy handed pleading just shot down what little tolerance I had for the McKinley storyline.

RIB must be promising these reviewers exclusive interviews or something to get them to try to create positive buzz for this episode.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/9/2013, 11:10 am

Ranwing wrote:

Glee has done super serious eps before. Grilled Cheezus certainly comes to mind, as does Never Been Kissed. Both eps were pretty limited on the comedy and the A storylines were extremely serious (and notably, both focused on Kurt heavily since he’s one of the few that can really carry heavy storylines) and even the B storylines were fairly serious and light on real comedy (Finn wrestling with faith was on the surface fairly amusing, but delved into some pretty serious territory). We also have Karofsky’s suicide attempt in On Our Way, the death of Sue’s sister in Funeral (with the comedy in both eps used sparingly). Serious Glee eps have been done before, and done well. And some critics have complained that Glee is supposed to be, at its heart, a dramedy and the extremely serious storylines were criticized as being out of place on a show like this. So I really fail to see why Shooting Star is supposed to be so revolutionary. The one thing that does seem to be new is making it such a music-light ep but I think that will hurt how SS is received by the general audience.

But what is the missing factor in this episode that we have in all of the other serious episodes you mentioned? Their best emotional actor is not appearing in the episode, never mind carrying the emotional core of the story.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/9/2013, 11:13 am

I forgot to quote one of the comments I wanted to comment on:

All things considered, the acting is pretty good in the pivotal scene. A few people stand out as terrible (one surprised me actually) #Glee

A few people stand out as terrible? One that surprised him? I wonder which one is surprising to him.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/9/2013, 11:32 am

Ranwing wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

Yet another nail in the coffin about Kurt being the love of Blaine's life. Thinks that he might die and doesn't even mention Kurt, let alone leave some message for him? I understand that if he's only leaving one message, it should be for his parents (and hopefully this will end the fan wank about him being an abused/neglected child), but you'd think that he'd at least want some word to get back to Kurt that Blaine was thinking of him.

Glee characters usually forget the people they love when there is life threatening situation. Brittany totally forgot Santana's existence when she thought the world was ending and married Sam. So I'm not surprised Blaine forgets "the person he loves the most in the world" when he thinks he is going to die.
I can totally understand sending a message to his parents. That's what most teenagers will do in his place, but not even mentioning Kurt makes me a little angry. I don't even blame him. the writers just forget Kurt and the other NY characters when they don't need them around.

Last edited by sheny on 4/9/2013, 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next