Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread

+14
Ireth
Jellyrolls
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
arina
valkeakuulas
sheny
brisallie
AnneNeville
fantastica
MoviesAreLife
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
tanita_mors
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 7 ]
4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 16

4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  tanita_mors 4/19/2013, 9:09 am

i thought this episode was an improvement compered to last weeks, but there were still some incredebly stupid moments in this one as well. the flow of the episode was much better and the tonality more/less equal during the whole thing.

biggest flaw - ONLY 2 KURT SCENES ??!!?? and in one of them he is a glorified backup singer and in the other a glorified cheerleader.

i really enjoyed finn and puck at collage. mark and cory very fantastic and acted accordingly. cory was his usual fantastic self but i though mark was really sold throwout the whole episode and i'm glad to see him back. wish he'd try to enroll into that collage himself and be there to "write his screenplay" and push finn. he could be much more. but i really loved all their scenes.

while i wasn't thrilled with will this episode - i mean you want a guy to drop out of collage to help you couch a glee club (in what capacity would finn be employed exactly) and he was rather overbearing with the kids (though i agree that he as the club director should make the final decision but with the members input as well). matt was good though. you to to give it to both him and cory, looking at the shit those two had to play on screen over the years just how big professional they are and i never seen them phoning it in.

for the first time in a long while i actually enjoyed a finchel scene. you finally get two people who are over the break up if not the relationship and this status quo, but who can really be friends to each other.

nene is laying it a bit thick and it's falling a bit flat. she doesn't have the smooth delivery of jane lynch and her monologues feel very forced, particulary her scene with becky and blaine (although i did love her accusation of him doing voodoo on sue)

sam's imaginary twin - COMPLETE IDIOCY. who every though up that plotline should be instantly fired.

original songs - that is sooooooooo passe people, it didn't go well the first time, i doubt it will now. and apparently those kids not only write lyrics but full orchestral arrangements from their musical masterpieces. yeah right.

i don't really know what to think about unique's storyline - it was rather uncomfortable. it felt so out of place and honestly, i don't want to sound transphobic, but who the eff cares if she is taking birth control to up her progesterone and estrogen and grow boobs (that is how i understood it - correct me if i'm wrong. please)

now rachel. as expected, it was rather more fantasy then would happen in real life. i enjoyed her audition, but is that really what will get her to her dream role. i expected a call back, but really, she shouldn't be cast in it. and that isn't anger or character jealousy talking, but the uter lack of experience she has in well, everything, but "parking and barking it" on stage. the hummelberry cuteness continues and i love that, but again, i wish kurt had more to do in this episode but be rachel back up.

as for music, the only song i didn't fast forward was don't stop believing, both because kurt is in it and because i really like lea's interpretation of that song. all 3 of them that we have heard so far.

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Glorfindel 4/19/2013, 9:20 am

brisallie wrote:Amber is like a big sister wub and where's this from?
It's from the BTS video:

wub wub wub

AnneNeville wrote:No Kurt except to prop Rachel? Evil or Very Mad
Basically. He was doo-wopping in the background at DSB, and had about 3 lines in his only scene with Rachel (where she of course was already getting depressed again that they didn't call her soon enough). :angry:

Is it true? Did Mr. Perfect actually . . . get yelled at?
Everyone got yelled at by Will. He yelled at Blaine for having a ND meeting behind his back. It wasn't that much of a big deal, and we were meant to believe that Will was out of line, when personally I thought the kids were out of line and Will had every right to be angry.

valkeakuulas wrote:Did they at least solve os discuss the shooting in any way?
They mentioned it briefly: Beiste was saying she still had nightmares.
And Blaine and Becky were called into Sue's office by Roz, and she said how ridiculous Sue was for dropping a gun and having it go of twice accidentally, after which Blaine got suspicious. Basically they went meta with their own contrived, stupid plot twist of last episode, and tbh it disgusted me.

Then afterwards, when Blaine asked Becky if she knew more about the gun incident, Becky got an angry tantrum and acted like Sue: hitting a kid out of the way and destroying a xylophone. It was supposed to be funny, but after her bringing a gun to school I only found it frightening and dangerous, and nauseating. Evil or Very Mad

Lottie2303 wrote:I watched the first 20 minutes and I had absolutely no feelings at all. No joy, no enjoyment, no pain, no annoyance, no anger… nothing. I couldn’t care less. The only thing that annoyed me that Will already got already more screentime about the kiss, while Kurt still remains silent. My Kurt edit didn’t download properly so I haven’t seen his scene(s) yet. Will do that after work.

It is a shame as it is was an episode heavily featured on Finn, Puck and Rachel. But I just couldn’t find myself caring. With Cory’s real life issues I also doubt they will pursue this party lifestyle.
I felt the same way: nothing. It was good to see most of the old cast getting some focus, but I could not care less anymore. The flashback to DSB felt hollow and unearned, and the original songs storyline of Marley were even double as boring as Marley usually is.
Kurt was practically non-existent.

Something has dies inside me when it comes to Glee, and I wonder if they will ever be able to bring it back to life again. :(

However, can someone send me the time stamp for the Blaine/Roz scene? That is one I am wanting to see.
At about 32.30 minutes in.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/19/2013, 9:23 am

This is what I wrote on TWoP:

This episode had a spark of the old Glee again, and giving some of the old cast finally some focus definitely had to do with that. No matter how bad the writing, at least they know how to make something out of nothing. But therefore the revisiting of ‘Don’t Stop Believing’ felt hollow to me. Sure Glee, play with my emotions and trod out the original 6 you practically dumped this season to replace with boring noobs and Blam, but it doesn’t make me invested again in your show: it only points out how much it is lacking most of the time now in comparison.
It’s like a coffeeshop displaying a beautiful cake in their shop window but serving their regular costumers stale cookies with their daily coffee order. You know they have all the ingredients and are capable of baking that delicious cake, but they just think people won’t notice the difference when seeing that cake in the window while they're serving them bland bisquits most of the time instead. A few morsels of that cake every now and then might not be enough to keep the costumers coming back in the hope for getting more.

Everything in New York really is about Broadway ‘star’ Rachel, isn’t it? What happened to Kurt’s ‘Funny Girl’ audition, and why did he only have a few lines, again? This is getting ridiculous. I’ve been patient with this lack of Kurt, but I honestly wonder why I even bother anymore. What other show would sideline their awards winning break out star like that?
I hope Rachel will be a succesful Broadway star eventually, but I don’t want her to get the part in ‘Funny Girl’ now: it’s too soon and her audition, as awesome as DSB was, did not show to me she could be Fanny Brice.
So Shelby has been in facebook touch with Rachel (show, not tell, Glee!) and just pops up at NYADA to tell Rachel what someone should have told her years ago, and was clearly meta. Shelby’s right: Rachel should not be a Barbra clone but a Berry original, but then giving her the advice of singing a pop song at a classic musical audition? Although I loved Rachel’s songs (best of the episode by a mile) Glee should stop with singing pop songs at musical related things. It is getting annoying on top of being very unrealistic (not that realism ever was Glee’s strongest suit).
Oh, and why did the opera girl who auditioned before Rachel have to be fat? I guess Glee’s outcasts and underdogs can only be taken seriously and not made fun of when they are white, slim, pretty, and in the case of the boys: have abs and pecs.

Speaking of fake outcasts:
Marley’s original songs are like herself: boring and tooth-aching sweet. I thought we agreed never to do original songs anymore, Glee? The looks of concern when Mr. Shue didn’t want to do her songs had me thinking something was terribly wrong with Marley: her actress was over-acting those scenes in a distracting way.
The storyline of Mr. Shue loving old songs and not listening to the kids has been done before, repeatedly, yawn. It’s not like the ND kids only picked current top 40 songs for their assignments either. And imo the old ND sounded at their best singing those old classics.
Sam/Evan was not funny at all, and I don’t really know what they were trying to do here. I also didn’t really understand all the Unique and her boobs talk this episode. Was that all supposed to be funny?

Brittany getting accepted at MIT is even more ridiculous than Finn getting into college 2 months before the end of the school year and getting credit for coaching his high school Glee club from his dean, but with their track record I doubt the Glee writers ever even opened a college pamphlet or visited a college website to do some research.
Cory, and especially Mark look way too old for college, but I really enjoyed seeing the Finn and Puck friendship back on my screen. Maybe they should send them to New York, where their advancing age is not that noticeable when they are not hanging out around high school students all the time.

Oh no, they didn’t just have Roz making fun of ‘Sue’ bringing a gun to school, dropping it and going off accidentally twice, right in front of Becky? Yes, they did: it was a meta comment of how stupid and contrived the shooting incident of the last episode was, and I can’t with the disrespect of these writers.
The way Becky was acting (throwing a tantrum in the hallway) is not funny anymore (if it ever was), and after ‘Shooting Star’ it is downright frightening and dangerous.

And again no real dance choreography at the mandatory ND end of the episode group number. It was already getting very old when they did ‘real’ songs; doing the happy we-are-awesome-goofing-around on a boring original song is heavily sleep inducing.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/19/2013, 9:46 am

The best part of the episode:

4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mlhgn6EwJE1qfphyto1_250 4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mlhgn6EwJE1qfphyto2_250

4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mlhgn6EwJE1qfphyto3_250 4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mlhgn6EwJE1qfphyto4_250

4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mlhgn6EwJE1qfphyto5_250 4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mlhgn6EwJE1qfphyto6_250

4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mlhgn6EwJE1qfphyto7_250 4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mlhgn6EwJE1qfphyto8_250

4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mlhgn6EwJE1qfphyto9_250 4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mlhgn6EwJE1qfphyto10_250
x

Look how much he's grown!

4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mlhkzpLAzt1r1v397o1_250 4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mlhkzpLAzt1r1v397o2_250

4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mlhkzpLAzt1r1v397o3_250 4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mlhkzpLAzt1r1v397o4_250

4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mlhkzpLAzt1r1v397o5_250 4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mlhkzpLAzt1r1v397o6_250
x (I miss his shimmy. moque)

4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mlhodfag5N1qaphz3o1_500

4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mlhodfag5N1qaphz3o2_400
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/19/2013, 10:01 am

Rachel's audition was a joke. I'm not speaking out of anger because Kurt's audition was totally forgotten by the writers, but simply for the fact that this is not what an open call feels like. Rachel would have been there with probably close to fifty other auditioners for the role of Fanny. They would have had maybe 30 seconds each, tops, to make an impression on the directors. She would not have been milling about backstage by herself because there would have been other people auditioning. And seriously... why is it that the auditioner right before Rachel had to be a tuneless fat girl? Why not someone who actually could be serious competition for Rachel in getting this part? We all know the answer - because they have to make Rachel look as amazing as possible in comparison. Ane the sad thing is that she doesn't need that kind of propping up.

How much more interesting would it have been to see Rachel just one face in a crowd of Fanny wannabes. And to find more than a few Barbra clones in the group. To give the audience a real sense of what a cattle call is actually like. But no... we have to get more Special Snowflake Rachel being given special treatment. Again. smajli

And seriously… she needs Shelby to tell her that she needs to make this iconic part her own instead of mimicking Barbra’s performance? Really? Hasn’t she been attending acting classes at NYADA all year when this is one of the very first things you’ll learn in Acting 101? And when Finn called her an “original”, I threw up in my mouth a little bit. There’s not an original bone in this girl’s body. The fact that she had to use DSB and mentally use all the original members of ND (in her imagination) to back her up just keeps hammering home the fact that craft-wise, emotionally and mentally, she is not ready for this. But she got her callback, so whoopdie do for Rachel.

Speaking of her callback… do we honestly need to have another round of Rachel feeling sorry for herself that she didn’t get her callback quickly enough and needed Kurt’s continuous reassurance? Grow up already Rachel!

Sorry if this comes across as majorly pissy, but I got only three hours sleep last night and am in major bitch mode today.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/19/2013, 1:05 pm

I was tired last night, and fell asleep early, so now I'm taking a break from the news about the manhunt for the Boston Marathon bombers to watch last night's episode of Glee. So here goes:

Only on Glee can Finn get into college in the middle of a semester. And appearaently it is a school where they only do the harlem shake.

Little Rachel is scary looking.

So, Roz really is just black Sue. Name dropping. Saying ridiculous things.

Oh wow, they remembered that Finn and Will are fighting.

The MIT people are for Brit? Really? Seriously Glee? And Tina thought MIT was in Europe? Ugh.

Evan Evans? Ugh.

Unique taking birth control pills?

All of this McKinley stuff isn't funny. It's stupid.

Evan has an Australian accents.

OK, so Marley wants to try orginal songs. Yeah. Why not? It went sooooooo well the first time. A different time, and a different team. That's right, Will. You had more talented people as a whole two years ago, and it didn't work.

As honorary Rachel? Really Blaine. And hello, Recycled storyline alert. The original ND complained about Shue's song choices long ago. Rachel did the secret meeting long ago. Seriously, Glee?

New Directions against original songs? Yeah, that was done too.

So now that Will wants to make up, but Finn doesn't.

Wow. Mr. Schue coming down on the kids. Been there, done that.

Shelby finds Rachel wherever she is, doesn't she? Couldn't they have been more originally with the staging of this number? Seriously, Glee? Do you have any originality left? Lea and Idina sound great together, but seriously, Glee, let's make things a bit more original here.

To be continued...
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/19/2013, 1:08 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:It is a shame as it is was an episode heavily featured on Finn, Puck and Rachel. But I just couldn’t find myself caring. With Cory’s real life issues I also doubt they will pursue this party lifestyle.

Frankly, I had hoped that they'd reshoot/refocus the Finn storyline now that Cory has entered rehab. I don't think I can watch the episode because of Unfortunate Implications. Very Unfortunate Implications.

From what I'm hearing, they should have rewritten parts of this episode, because it set Finn up to get credit for assisting Will with New Directions. To make up for his partying and failing. And now Cory won't be around to follow through on that storyline.

They . . . should . . . have . . . taken . . . time . . . to . . . rewrite . . . that. Reshoots happen all the time.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/19/2013, 1:11 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Chris during that interview in general in all of the videos is just... dare I say high on emotions and in an entertaining mood?! His facial expressions are priceless!!! Give us more please neutre

Wasn't DSB shot like the day before Cory entered rehab? I remember tumblrs about how Chris was sick, Cory was friendly to the fans outside, and no one was allowed to tweet or describe the costumes because *spoilers* (so what could it be but DSB in those red shirts)?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/19/2013, 1:18 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Everything in New York really is about Broadway ‘star’ Rachel, isn’t it? What happened to Kurt’s ‘Funny Girl’ audition, and why did he only have a few lines, again? This is getting ridiculous. I’ve been patient with this lack of Kurt, but I honestly wonder why I even bother anymore. What other show would sideline their awards winning break out star like that?

Maybe Chris asked to be used much less this year? Wasn't there something last summer/hiatus about RIB having to find out what level of involvement the graduates wanted?

At least that would make sense. They can't cut Kurt without losing a LOT of people. But Chris has been doing a lot of stuff the past two years to make sure he has a career after Glee.

(But it shouldn't be novel-writing unless he can get an honest editor).

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/19/2013, 1:36 pm

Fight for Your Right to Party was about as fun and entertaining as that song ever is. This scene is long and pointless though.

OK, enough about Unique's breasts.

The Sam/Evan thing is stupid.

Glee needs to stop with the orginal songs. And not for anything, these kids do not need this song. They all have plenty of friends, they are all happy. Blaine and Unique are really annoying on this song.

Finchel phone call came out of the blue. So, she calls Finn for advice when she has Kurt across the loft? Yeah, that makes sense, Rach.

I guess Don't Stop Believing is a Broadway song, techincally, since they do it in Rock of Ages.

Kurt Smile My have you grown. Original six Smile

Puck giving Finn advice about college? Seriously, Glee? What are you coming to?

Fruity Fonzie. haha. Blaine said he is fruity fonzie.

Other than Fruity Fonzie, that scene with Roz was ridiculously stupid.

To be continued...police briefing on TV.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/19/2013, 2:35 pm

too bad i shut the tv near the end because i thought they would simply do a ending song together and the clock was few minutes fast so i thought there wouldn't be any kurt scene left - and i missed the only scene in which he talked. :( off to download the kurt-edit version. i wasn't pay attention to the rest of the show so i have no idea what some of you were talking about. sorry can't participate in any discussions. I have no interest in talking about mckinley or any other character. back to angry birds...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/19/2013, 3:40 pm

First of all, what's Fruity Fonzie?

Overall it was a bearable episode, though I'm not sure if keeps calling Glee a comedy, because It haven't made me laugh lately. It seems writers have lost their sense of humour.

First I've to say I didn't get at all why Sam had a "twin", well Marley said something about an anxiety disorder, but why? It writers pretended to write it as a funny thing, it didn't work. And I'm sorry if I'm being discriminative with Unique, but I don't care about its story and probably is because he/she doesn't transmit any emotion to me. Umm what else? As I said previously, the original songs sounds to me like those inspirational songs that teens love, therefore aren't so originals to me. And as I read somewhere, since when these kids do musical arrangements?. And before I move to the following plots, actually it made me laugh when Roz forced Blaine and Becky to repeat the "commitment", because they even imitated the way she talks. And speaking of Becky, is not the first time she's moody and kick xylophones, but given the current circumstances, I'm afraid she can give a wrong impression and people might think she's gonna do sth dangerous.

Rachel, first I've to say she looks like an obsseive fangirl in the voice-off scene, she had a collection of Barbra's stuff and wore the same clothing she wears in a scene of Fanny Brice. I understand if she admires her, but that was a little bit too much. So probably that why I was agreed with Shelby that she could give the impression she's a Barbra copycat or she's trying to be one. And as regards to DBS, to be honest I felt more emotional with the behind the scene video, than with the actual performance. For me Kurt, Artie, Mercedes, Tina and Finn were there only to props her, well it was her fantasy, so maybe that what she wanted.

Finn and Puck having fun at college! It reminds me how much fun I had in my first year, but college is not only party and as Puck said (are we sure Sam is the only one who has a "twin"? I think Puck also has one) this's the time to prove to all of them who said they were be losers, they were wrong and can be something important. Personally I totally support Finn pursuing a teaching career, so I disliked he going back to McKenley. Why Will cant be a grown-up man and solves things by his own? It pisses me off.

And you're right, Puck and Finn look more like two men who're studying his second career and are in their mid-twenties, than two boys who graduated high school a year ago.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/19/2013, 3:42 pm

Puck looks like he's in his late thirties now . . .

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/19/2013, 3:45 pm

Puck could play his own father now. Also Blaine (Darren) finally started to look like late 20s. Them being HS students/recent graduates. is just plain odd.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/19/2013, 4:00 pm

AnneNeville wrote:Puck looks like he's in his late thirties now . . .

Lol

Who's his hairdresser? I don't like his haircut. Is like an old man trying to look young.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/19/2013, 4:05 pm

I think actors not looking higschool/college age is the smallest problem with Glee these days :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/19/2013, 4:11 pm

arina wrote:I think actors not looking higschool/college age is the smallest problem with Glee these days :-)

That is true.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/19/2013, 4:11 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
arina wrote:I think actors not looking higschool/college age is the smallest problem with Glee these days :-)

That is true.

I also agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/19/2013, 4:26 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:

That is true.

I also agree.

However, Mark Salling has aged SO much so quickly that I am a bit . . . curious . . . about why. It's showing on him more than anyone else in the cast.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/19/2013, 4:41 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:

That is true.

I also agree.

However, Mark Salling has aged SO much so quickly that I am a bit . . . curious . . . about why. It's showing on him more than anyone else in the cast.

You are right,I wonder why too.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/19/2013, 5:25 pm

4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mliq4okWJK1ql1znmo1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/19/2013, 5:40 pm

^ Wow, it was so hot on set that Cory needed a mini-fan to cool down.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/19/2013, 5:52 pm

brisallie wrote:I'm downloading the episode, but it seems I have to press "cancel" because is a Kurtless episodes again :( And you know, I had the intention to watch it online, but I preferred to play "Candy Crush", have you ever heard about it?

I'm addicted to Candy Crush, I was playing it while loading this episode. I found the episode a snooze fest, but I think it could be because I was watching at 2.30 am. It's now 4.48 am so I don't feel like commenting on the episode, but DSB made me feel really nostalgic for those days when I loved everything to do with Glee. I love this original cast, and some of the newer ones too, so I'd be happier if behind the scenes were much longer and Glee was shorter.

Off to sleep now. Next week had better be good for Kurt because Isabelle will be back!
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/19/2013, 6:38 pm

sheny wrote:4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mliq4okWJK1ql1znmo1_1280

When was recorded this scene? Wasn't in Winter?

And looking at Chris, I can't avoid to notice how loose are the shirt and jeans. It seems someone is taller and slimmer now.
Ireth wrote:
brisallie wrote:I'm downloading the episode, but it seems I have to press "cancel" because is a Kurtless episodes again :( And you know, I had the intention to watch it online, but I preferred to play "Candy Crush", have you ever heard about it?

I'm addicted to Candy Crush, I was playing it while loading this episode. I found the episode a snooze fest, but I think it could be because I was watching at 2.30 am. It's now 4.48 am so I don't feel like commenting on the episode, but DSB made me feel really nostalgic for those days when I loved everything to do with Glee. I love this original cast, and some of the newer ones too, so I'd be happier if behind the scenes were much longer and Glee was shorter.

I'm glad I wasn't the one playing Candy Crush. And you know I wasn't addicted to it, but yesterday my classmates convinced me to give it a try. And I recommend you to see the bts, because is the cast telling their experience while performing DBS 1.0
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/19/2013, 6:59 pm

Mark and Cory have both aged so fast. It's sad. It's not like they are old men...they are only 30, right? Harry is also their age. Weird. I honestly do not know what they are going to do with Finn now. How can they have him as a coach to ND when Cory is in rehab? Talk about painting yourself into a corner.

Chris looks SO good in red! wub (Red is my favorite color!)

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next