Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread

+14
Ireth
Jellyrolls
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
arina
valkeakuulas
sheny
brisallie
AnneNeville
fantastica
MoviesAreLife
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
tanita_mors
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap6%4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap19%4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap44%4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 7 ]
4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap6%4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap25%4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 16

4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread Empty 4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  tanita_mors 4/9/2013, 11:23 am

YOU’RE NEVER TO OLD TO CHASE YOUR DREAMS

ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE”
THURSDAY, APRIL 18 ON FOX

NeNe Leakes (“The New Normal) and Idina Menzel (“Wicked”) Return in their Guest Roles

When the New Directions find out this year’s Regional’s theme is “Dreams,” everyone has their own opinion as to what they should sing. Meanwhile, the day has finally come for Rachel to audition for the Broadway revival of “Funny Girl” on an all-new “Sweet Dreams” episode of GLEE airing on Thursday, Apr. 18 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-419) (TV-14 D, L, S)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson; Amber Riley as Mercedes Jones; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Mark Salling as Noah Puckerman; Kevin McHale as Artie; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Heather Morris as Brittany; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans.

Guest Cast: Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Alex Newell as Wade Adams; and Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn; Lauren Potter as Becky Jackson; Dot Marie Jones as Coach Beiste; NeNe Leakes as Coach Roz Washington; Idina Menzel as Shelby Corcoran.

You all know what to do.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ranwing 4/18/2013, 10:20 pm

Marley is still a wet mop. Each time she opens her mouth, what little momentum the show has comes to a screaching halt. Blaine, shut the fuck up already. Sam is annoying on his own - now with his "twin" it's annoyance squared. Schu, chut the fuck up already. Puck, shave that dead animal off your head. Finn, shut the fuck up already.

Rachel... Barbra clone. Big surprise. Sleep

Twenty minutes in and no sign of Kurt yet. Guess that the writers have completely forgotten that he was supposed to audition too. Hope that he's over at Adam's flat, shagging like rabbits.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/18/2013, 10:32 pm

Not watching now,but am taping it on my DVR. Any Kurt scenes yet?
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/18/2013, 10:34 pm

Nope. Ep is halfway over and no sign of Kurt.

Ye gods, that original song was a complete snoozer. It's like being drowned in treacle and molasses. Sleep
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/18/2013, 10:35 pm

Ranwing wrote:Nope. Ep is halfway over and no sign of Kurt.

Ye gods, that original song was a complete snoozer. It's like being drowned in treacle and molasses. Sleep

Okay thank you. :(
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/18/2013, 10:53 pm

Still no Kurt? :(

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/18/2013, 10:57 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Still no Kurt? :(

No Kurt in the whole episode? :( It looks like I will be deleteing the episode from my DVR.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/18/2013, 10:58 pm

He's there now. To be Rachel's cheerleader because she just got her call back.

Of course.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/18/2013, 11:01 pm

Ranwing wrote:He's there now. To be Rachel's cheerleader because she just got her call back.

Of course.

He only showed up at the very end?
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/18/2013, 11:03 pm

There was Rachel's fantasy bit during her audition when we saw him in his old DSB outfit. And yes, he looks hot.

But Kurt himself? He's making Rachel cookies to cheer her up because she's moping because she hadn't heard back from the producers yet. And then is jumping for joy for her when she gets the call back.

As for a storyline of his own... it's just not happening this season, I guess. It looks like just getting into NYADA is going to be his only "win" this season.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/18/2013, 11:05 pm

i had the tv on while playing angry birds. i would pay attention to the TV if kurt shows up but nada. only him swaying in the background in the DSP scene. not a line of words. this is horrible. at least i got some high scores on my Angry Birds game.

earlier today i thought there were 2 of his scenes in tihs episode but i was so wrong. this can be classified as "practically-kurtless episode". cancel your DVR recording. it's a big waste of time.

back to my angry birds... i have made some significant progress and for that I am quite happy.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/18/2013, 11:42 pm

No Kurt except to prop Rachel? Evil or Very Mad

Didn't watch--saw something on tumblr while rereading my opus on Glee, Authorial Intent, and Trolling for typos that suggested Blaine got yelled at.

Is it true? Did Mr. Perfect actually . . . get yelled at?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/19/2013, 12:08 am

I'm downloading the episode, but it seems I have to press "cancel" because is a Kurtless episodes again :( And you know, I had the intention to watch it online, but I preferred to play "Candy Crush", have you ever heard about it?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/19/2013, 12:10 am

I gather Kurt had one scene. I don't think I can bring myself to watch. Unless Blaine REALLY got yelled at.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/19/2013, 12:18 am

AnneNeville wrote:I gather Kurt had one scene. I don't think I can bring myself to watch. Unless Blaine REALLY got yelled at.

I agree 100%.If Blaine did get yelled at, I migt even be willing to watch the entire epsode.Just so I won't missed the scene.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/19/2013, 12:23 am

Bitterly disappointed with the lack of Kurt. For some reason, I assumed that these last four episodes would be Kurt heavy...but he was only in two scenes. In the background of Rachel's fantasty DSB (looking gorgeous) and toward the end...he baked cookies for Rachel in order to cheer her up as she pouted and nervously waited by her cellphone about not getting a callback right away. He was freaking adorable in this scene! So cute and supportive, spazy and nervously chewing on a cookie when Rachel was on the phone...and then hopping up and down with her and hugging her when she got the callback. What ever happened to Kurt's Funny Girl audition? If they are going to drop it from the storyline, at least give us an explaination.

Oh, and I really wish Rachel would stop moping and going into panic mode when things don't look good right away. She always jumps the gun and panics, like in the NYADA finalist letter fiasco of season three. That is a little annoying, to say the least. Still, I loved the audition. wub I also loved the Rachel/Shelby duet. Idina and Lea work great together!

Oh well. 20 will have Kurtcheltana volunteering at a Vogue event, 21 will have Kurt singing to Burt, and 22 will have more Kurt, even if it does have to do with that stupid proposal crap...at least it's something.

Well, almost everyone got yelled at. Will was in a bad mood for the majority of the episode. Hehe.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/19/2013, 12:39 am

i don't think they have any storyline for kurt anymore. the most they can do is having him prop up rachel and santana. and i honest don't think they remembered about kurt wanting to audition for funny girl. funny girl is all about rachel. they will let kurt say anything to encourage her to succeed. i am glad i wasn't paying attention to this episode. angry birds all the way!!!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/19/2013, 12:47 am

fantastica wrote:i don't think they have any storyline for kurt anymore. the most they can do is having him prop up rachel and santana. and i honest don't think they remembered about kurt wanting to audition for funny girl. funny girl is all about rachel. they will let kurt say anything to encourage her to succeed. i am glad i wasn't paying attention to this episode. angry birds all the way!!!

I hope they go the Chris Colfer route with Kurt and have him become an entertainment mogul behind the scenes and in front of the camera/onstage! Maybe even a writer. Oh, and what if they have him plucked from obscurity and being given a big break the way Chris was, just because he is so different?

Oh, and doing fashion on the side, of course!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/19/2013, 2:49 am

4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread Tumblr_mlhmf4nCRc1qgwc0bo2_2504x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread Tumblr_mlhmf4nCRc1qgwc0bo4_250

4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread Tumblr_mlhmf4nCRc1qgwc0bo3_2504x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread Tumblr_mlhmf4nCRc1qgwc0bo1_250

Aww this is so cute

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/19/2013, 3:28 am

I was really expecting to see me some Kurt but get nothing after six weeks...Even if the last three eps were nothing but Kurt I am seeing all but F*** You to all Kurtsies because we know that those possibly Kurt centric episodes will be nothing but full on Blaine fest. I'm really close to quitting at the moment and feel that I'm wishing something they'll never give, especially if they literally drag McKinley semester into next fall.

Did they at least solve os discuss the shooting in any way?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/19/2013, 3:32 am

sheny wrote:4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread Tumblr_mlhmf4nCRc1qgwc0bo2_2504x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread Tumblr_mlhmf4nCRc1qgwc0bo4_250

4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread Tumblr_mlhmf4nCRc1qgwc0bo3_2504x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread Tumblr_mlhmf4nCRc1qgwc0bo1_250

Aww this is so cute
wub wub wub
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/19/2013, 4:22 am

I watched the first 20 minutes and I had absolutely no feelings at all. No joy, no enjoyment, no pain, no annoyance, no anger… nothing. I couldn’t care less. The only thing that annoyed me that Will already got already more screentime about the kiss, while Kurt still remains silent. My Kurt edit didn’t download properly so I haven’t seen his scene(s) yet. Will do that after work.

It is a shame as it is was an episode heavily featured on Finn, Puck and Rachel. But I just couldn’t find myself caring. With Cory’s real life issues I also doubt they will pursue this party lifestyle.

However, can someone send me the time stamp for the Blaine/Roz scene? That is one I am wanting to see.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/19/2013, 5:14 am

sheny wrote:4x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread Tumblr_mlhmf4nCRc1qgwc0bo2_2504x19 "Sweet Dreams" Watch & Discussion thread Tumblr_mlhmf4nCRc1qgwc0bo4_250

Aww this is so cute

LOL! So adorable! Chris' face when Amber hugs him!! AWWWW! Razz

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/19/2013, 8:55 am

Aww this is so cute

Amber is like a big sister wub and where's this from?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/19/2013, 9:04 am

Chris during that interview in general in all of the videos is just... dare I say high on emotions and in an entertaining mood?! His facial expressions are priceless!!! Give us more please neutre
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next