Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread

+23
Ranwing
glimmerle
AnneNeville
bayth
MissSoniaPP
Georgette888
ColdFlame96
Delight
arina
Ireth
brisallie
Divalicious
valkeakuulas
ChrisColferFan1
sahhar
sheny
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
MoviesAreLife
fantastica
Jellyrolls
27 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread

Post  tanita_mors 8/1/2013, 7:44 am

the thread has been created and we will open it on august 6th, given that is the official release date.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread

Post  Lottie2303 8/1/2013, 8:23 am

Noooo, I need an outlet. I just finished the book. I need a place to process my thoughts crycry crycry crycry 

BTW there is a map in the book. It is printed at the very beginning and looks nice. Does that answer the questions?! saispa 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/1/2013, 9:34 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Noooo, I need an outlet. I just finished the book. I need a place to process my thoughts crycry crycry crycry
HA!!! That's your punishment for receiving the book before us and waving it in front of our faces. vexe

j/k Smile 

BTW there is a map in the book. It is printed at the very beginning and looks nice. Does that answer the questions?! saispa
Yes, it does! Thanks. neutre 

I was so disappointed that the UK version of TLoS1 didn't have a map in it (untill I luckily was able to get a signed USA copy).
So this time I ordered a (european) copy at amazon.uk which I know I will get on the release date, plus another (american) copy in the USA at Barnes & Nobles, that will probably take a week or so longer to arrive.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/1/2013, 9:36 am

Hehe, at least I actually know what happens in the book. I know who the Lady of the East is. I know who inspired Brian. I know everythingTwisted Evil taunt02  tonguue bisou 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/1/2013, 10:10 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Noooo, I need an outlet. I just finished the book. I need a place to process my thoughts crycry crycry crycry 

You can process them to my PM box. Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/1/2013, 10:12 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:

You can process them to my PM box. Wink

Yeah, good to know! How much can I spoil you? No, I won't. Just need to release some emotions.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/1/2013, 10:13 am

You can release your emotions on your Tumblr page which I will then stalk. Smile

Oh! How about right here, only under spoiler bars? (If that's allowed...)

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/1/2013, 10:20 am

i'll open the thread for you, but put everything under spoilers bars before august 6th. it's not fair otherwise, especially to those of us who may not get the chance to read it weeks and weeks from now.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/1/2013, 10:25 am

tanita_mors wrote:i'll open the thread for you, but put everything under spoilers bars before august 6th. it's not fair otherwise, especially to those of us who may not get the chance to read it weeks and weeks from now.

Oh, thank you! I didn't expect anyone would listen to my immature bitching. Of course, I'll also add three disclaimers not to read my post before anyone read the book neutre 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/1/2013, 10:28 am

Immature bitching? Nah. More like enthusiastic fangirling!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/1/2013, 10:34 am

well, i informed jelly on our mod board about it. it's open for now, but if we decide to keep it locked till the 6th, please just be patient. it's a new situation for me, but if you put it in spoiler bars till then, i foresee no problems. after all, we all have free will. those who don't want to be soiled in any way should stay out of the thread. i just want to additionally say that it would be prudent for you to avoid any allusions to plots/events/characters in the new book in other parts of the forum till then to not accidently spoiling anyone.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/1/2013, 10:38 am

tanita_mors wrote:well, i informed jelly on our mod board about it. it's open for now, but if we decide to keep it locked till the 6th, please just be patient. it's a new situation for me, but if you put it in spoiler bars till then, i foresee no problems. after all, we all have free will. those who don't want to be soiled in any way should stay out of the thread. i just want to additionally say that it would be prudent for you to avoid any allusions to plots/events/characters in the new book in other parts of the forum till then to not accidently spoiling anyone.

Just five more days, just five more days.... phr34r 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/1/2013, 10:42 am

Yup, my lips are sealed neutre 

I used the spoiler tags and left a very clear warning.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/1/2013, 10:55 am

And my eyes are peeled. *evil laugh*

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/1/2013, 12:07 pm

^No....no.....I can do this......I'm strong.....argghhhh.....no, I will not give in!!!!!
Phew, resisted going to the read and discuss thread. The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 12 Smiley-gen165

tanita_mors wrote:i'll open the thread for you, but put everything under spoilers bars before august 6th. it's not fair otherwise, especially to those of us who may not get the chance to read it weeks and weeks from now.
If you want the real (paper) book you know that my offer to buy it and then send it to any of you in countries that prevents you from ordering it yourself still stands.
But I assume you'll be waiting for the digital version, right?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/1/2013, 12:23 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^No....no.....I can do this......I'm strong.....argghhhh.....no, I will not give in!!!!!
Phew, resisted going to the read and discuss thread. The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 12 Smiley-gen165

Join us, join us! mrgreen 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/1/2013, 12:46 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^No....no.....I can do this......I'm strong.....argghhhh.....no, I will not give in!!!!!

If you want the real (paper) book you know that my offer to buy it and then send it to any of you in countries that prevents you from ordering it yourself still stands.
But I assume you'll be waiting for the digital version, right?
yeah, the digital is for me. i may have the chance to buy the book in a way. my friends mom is going to the states to visit family in september, so i may get her to buy it for me. we will see. if i get the ebook soon, getting a dead tree book won't be such priority. would be great, but i won't be crying myself to sleep over it. fanny2 
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/1/2013, 1:03 pm

ok, i will tell you exactly what happened: once upon a time, there's a....
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/1/2013, 1:18 pm

fantastica wrote:ok, i will tell you exactly what happened: once upon a time, there's a....

I can picture Marie sticking her fingers in her ears and going: "LALALALALA!" Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/1/2013, 2:02 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:

Join us, join us! mrgreen 

NO, no one joins please. I didn't put a big, fat disclaimer without reason. I spoil A LOT. Please do yourself a favor, don't pull a Heather, and just stay away mrgreen fanny2 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/1/2013, 2:26 pm

*whispers* Come to the dark siiiiiiiiide..... Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/1/2013, 2:34 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
fantastica wrote:ok, i will tell you exactly what happened: once upon a time, there's a....

I can picture Marie sticking her fingers in her ears and going: "LALALALALA!" Wink
The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 12 Kurt-lalala

MoviesAreLife wrote:*whispers* Come to the dark siiiiiiiiide..... Wink
NEVER!! The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 12 Buffy-the-vampire-slayer-gifs-buffy-the-vampire-slayer-23448026-370-212
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/1/2013, 2:41 pm

Twisted Evil Muwa-hahahaha!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/1/2013, 11:51 pm

I am so jealous of you Lottie.

I have to wait over a week or two for my copy. :( 

But I won't be entering the thread. Though I am tempted....
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/2/2013, 5:04 am

ColferInspired wrote:I am so jealous of you Lottie.

I have to wait over a week or two for my copy. :( 

But I won't be entering the thread. Though I am tempted....

Really, don't enter and read. I wrote down all my initial thoughts and they are very spoilery. Heather couldn't resist and is also asking a lot of questions fanny2 . Really, stay away. There is actually very little known in advance about LoS2. Enjoy the experience once you get the book neutre .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next