Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread

+23
Ranwing
glimmerle
AnneNeville
bayth
MissSoniaPP
Georgette888
ColdFlame96
Delight
arina
Ireth
brisallie
Divalicious
valkeakuulas
ChrisColferFan1
sahhar
sheny
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
MoviesAreLife
fantastica
Jellyrolls
27 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread

Post  sheny 7/2/2013, 4:41 pm

The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 7 Tumblr_mpbpfr4VxD1qe476yo1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread

Post  valkeakuulas 7/2/2013, 4:44 pm

Over 500 pages and 11 hours! Wow!

Come on Americans go and buy that Wishing well paperpack and give us hungry fans that spoiler from the Enchatress, I cannot wait. Smile
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/2/2013, 4:59 pm

the first book is how many pages? 700?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 7/2/2013, 6:03 pm

448 pages
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/2/2013, 6:25 pm

thank you hon.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 7/7/2013, 3:17 pm

The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 7 Tumblr_mpkur1xmef1qe476yo1_500

hrhchriscolfer: "Jack is nimble, Jack is quick, but Jack can be such a….I think I’ve had enough bubbly for one night." -Mother Goose, #TLOS2

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 7/7/2013, 3:18 pm

The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 7 Tumblr_mpkv89N0ml1qe476yo2_500
The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 7 Tumblr_mpkv89N0ml1qe476yo1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 7/7/2013, 4:09 pm

Is Chris seriously adding an alcoholic goose in his book??! Gotta love this boy.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 7/7/2013, 7:23 pm

What even...? I thought this was supposed to be a kids story! ptdr
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/7/2013, 9:54 pm

I know I am really going to enjoy this book. Razz wub
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/10/2013, 11:17 pm

The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 7 Tumblr_mpr1b3nje41qe476yo1_500

The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 7 Tumblr_mpr1b3nje41qe476yo2_500

It looks just beautiful. wub 

I want now (makes grabby hands).
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/11/2013, 12:57 am

ColferInspired wrote:The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 7 Tumblr_mpr1b3nje41qe476yo1_500

The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 7 Tumblr_mpr1b3nje41qe476yo2_500

It looks just beautiful. wub 

I want now (makes grabby hands).

So hefty! I love it! I can just smell the pages already (I love that new book smell).

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/11/2013, 4:13 am

It looks beautiful but at the same time it looks like the kind of book you don't know how to open and read without the spine collapsing under it's own weight. Oh, our aching wrists for the ones that are getting the paper version...electronic might be healthier.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/11/2013, 2:05 pm

Remember how Conner threw a book at Mrs. Peters in the first LOS? Well, if he brained her with this, she'd probably end up concussed.Laughing 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/11/2013, 4:44 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Remember how Conner threw a book at Mrs. Peters in the first LOS? Well, if he brained her with this, she'd probably end up concussed.Laughing 

I've been hit in the head by a dropping Eugenides book and it hurt like hell. (HARDcover, Middlesex, approx. 600 pages. I'll probably remember the details for the rest of my life). I swear it left this weird bump in the right side of my skull. Fortunately no blood, just a massive headache. So my suggestion is that if you have to hit someone using a literary device, use a rolled up newspaper, works better! Smile
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/11/2013, 4:55 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Remember how Conner threw a book at Mrs. Peters in the first LOS? Well, if he brained her with this, she'd probably end up concussed.Laughing 

I've been hit in the head by a dropping Eugenides book and it hurt like hell. (HARDcover, Middlesex, approx. 600 pages. I'll probably remember the details for the rest of my life). I swear it left this weird bump in the right side of my skull. Fortunately no blood, just a massive headache. So my suggestion is that if you have to hit someone using a literary device, use a rolled up newspaper, works better! Smile

OUCH! Sorry that happend to you! When did this happen? I'm glad that headache wasn't internal bleeding!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/11/2013, 5:01 pm

I was shelving books quite reclessly and with too much haste so no one to blaim but myself. Fortunately you can almost always hear when a book begins to fall, quite like a plumber will hear if something is about to roll down the plumbing. That was a bad metaphor. I just came back from work and my brain keeps seizing. Smile
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/11/2013, 7:10 pm

Did this happen today or a long time ago??

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/11/2013, 7:32 pm

sounds like long time ago (yes i can read someone else's mind)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 7/11/2013, 7:54 pm

I just realized, I've never managed to hear the entire first book because I've always fallen asleep (I am so bad but I CANNOT listen to any audio book!). I want to read the second book but also want to listen to it, because I just love Chris voice (even though I never stay awake...). What to do? Be responsible (book) or follow my little heart and listen to Chris voice while endangering to never listen to the entire book... Rolling Eyes blushh whis
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/11/2013, 8:42 pm

^ use a timer. listen to 15 minutes at a time. assume you do not fall asleep that fast (otherwise shorten it to 5 or 10 minutes).

or: listen while you drive, assume you will NOT fall asleep behind the wheels (if you do, make sure you are driving on the passenger side Smile  )

or: listen while you are standing on the street outside. chances are you are not able to fall asleep while standing up out on the street (where there's no place for you to lay down).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/11/2013, 9:22 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:I just realized, I've never managed to hear the entire first book because I've always fallen asleep (I am so bad but I CANNOT listen to any audio book!). I want to read the second book but also want to listen to it, because I just love Chris voice (even though I never stay awake...). What to do? Be responsible (book) or follow my little heart and listen to Chris voice while endangering to never listen to the entire book... Rolling Eyes blushh whis

I don't know how you can fall asleep with someone whispering in your ear, but okay! Smile 

Just use both. Read the book for the full enjoyment, but listen to as much as you can take of the audiobook for pure fun.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/12/2013, 4:05 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:Did this happen today or a long time ago??
fantastica wrote:sounds like long time ago (yes i can read someone else's mind)

fantastica can read minds, it happened few years ago. I was doing my practice in a library. Learned never to leave things half done.

I listened to the audiobook on the go as well Lottie. If you don't mind people looking at you funny when you smile or laugh on your own then its fine.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/12/2013, 11:05 am

Oh, okay...so you're fine now! Good! Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 7/13/2013, 8:57 pm

The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 7 Photo_11
The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 7 Chris_10
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next