Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread

+23
Ranwing
glimmerle
AnneNeville
bayth
MissSoniaPP
Georgette888
ColdFlame96
Delight
arina
Ireth
brisallie
Divalicious
valkeakuulas
ChrisColferFan1
sahhar
sheny
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
MoviesAreLife
fantastica
Jellyrolls
27 posters

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread

Post  fantastica 7/13/2013, 9:34 pm

the good witch of hte east? wait, why are there 2 identical posts?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/14/2013, 1:01 am

Arg! August 6th cannot get here sooner....

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 7/23/2013, 1:48 pm

The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 8 Tumblr_mqee8ovA571qe476yo1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 7/23/2013, 1:48 pm

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/23/2013, 1:53 pm

Is it just me, or is Chris reading this one a lot faster than the last one? I know he talks fast, but he seemed to slow it down the last time.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 7/23/2013, 3:02 pm

The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 8 Tumblr_mqehmpe8cn1qe476yo1_1280

Chris Colfer’s dedication to his sister in The Land of Stories: The Enchantress Returns iTunes sample

NOTE: The dedication, prologue and a few chapters are available for viewing and require iBooks 1.3.1 or later and iOS 4.3.3 or later. It can only be viewed using iBooks on an iPad, iPhone (3G or later), or iPod touch (2nd generation or later).

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/23/2013, 3:06 pm

^ it ain't fair to us common folks who aren't into icraps!

Smile 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 7/23/2013, 3:10 pm

That note is literally the sweetest thing ever. wub
On another note, I thought TLOS was supposed to be a kids series? Mother Goose isn't very kid-friendly, lol. Wink
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/23/2013, 3:37 pm

^ because they are written by adults and told by adults. only those who are favored by adults get to be read by adults to children.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/23/2013, 4:07 pm

that is a beautiful dedication. straight from the heart. love it. aa54 
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/23/2013, 4:08 pm

Aww, that dedication is so sweet. wub 

And lol, Mother Goose. uhuhu 
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/23/2013, 5:58 pm

That dedication to Hannah was so sweet!!Razz

I love his humor as Mother Goose!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/23/2013, 6:20 pm

A lovely and sweet dedication to Hannah. I love his Mother Goose voice.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/23/2013, 7:07 pm

Now I want to hear more about this black eye story....

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/23/2013, 7:16 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Now I want to hear more about this black eye story....

Me too. I would like to find out how it happened.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/24/2013, 12:19 am

I'm sure if he does talk shows in the fall we'll hear about that black eye. Both Conan and Fallon asked about his granma dedication from the last book.

That dedication is short but there are so many things said in it about people with serious conditions being able to behave and act just like "normal" people. I love how he also has quotation marks around cursed, because certain groups do use that word quite often when referring to people with diseses and syndromes. Clever little bastard! Wink
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 7/24/2013, 1:36 am

That's a really sweet dedication, straight from the heart wub

And the black eye sounds like normal younger sibling behaviour Razz 
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/24/2013, 1:43 am

valkeakuulas wrote:I'm sure if he does talk shows in the fall we'll hear about that black eye. Both Conan and Fallon asked about his granma dedication from the last book.

That dedication is short but there are so many things said in it about people with serious conditions being able to behave and act just like "normal" people. I love how he also has quotation marks around cursed, because certain groups do use that word quite often when referring to people with diseses and syndromes. Clever little bastard! Wink

I hope so!

Okay, so a group of Darren fans are mad at Chris for thanking Will instead of Darren in his book. They are so angry (as if they have that right) that they claim they are no longer fans of him. As if they were actually fans in the first place. As soon as Chris refuses to be their self insert pawn, their support is suddenly gone. Good riddance, Chris doesn't need "fans" like these anyway. Chris cannot win with these people: if he goes out with his boyfriend and refuses to hide like any other normal couple, he's attention seeking. If he wants to be private about his relationship with Will, he's a snotty celebrity.

Also, GML sucked. TLOS2 looks promising. Is it a coincidence they are trying to stir up hate right now?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 7/24/2013, 1:53 am

^ you totally only know that from stalking my tumblr, Heather. Wink

And like you said, they're all just Darren stans who use Chris for their cheap fantasies that they can fap to at night.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/24/2013, 1:57 am

http://software.newsstand.com/bookrdr/hbg-live/BookBrowse.html?a=u77KEl7z5MARnCuFMYPuHpQ%2F5ADpRf9wdsdOsGbNHTufFeSKtSL1Sov5vi45qDsznjIa%2FM6yHR0tIvCgPkrdSc7wwOe4LsmB2asdMzJtAYs7TVOtxvsdUMQX0YrFB0VZ&z=hbg

Here, you can read the first 53 pages of TLOS2...the dedication and the thank-you's included (he thanks Will!).

Spoiler:

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/24/2013, 2:00 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:^ you totally only know that from stalking my tumblr, Heather. Wink

And like you said, they're all just Darren stans who use Chris for their cheap fantasies that they can fap to at night.

Actually, I found out about it on TheAwesomenessThatIsChrisColfer Tumblr page first! But I of course went to your page to find out your reactions because I love the way you tear CrissCofer fans a new one! Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/24/2013, 2:05 am

Ireth wrote:That's a really sweet dedication, straight from the heart wub

And the black eye sounds like normal younger sibling behaviour Razz 

I agree the dedication was sweet and it did game from the heart.wub 
I also agree about the black eye. Razz 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 7/24/2013, 2:05 am

Chris Colfer’s acknowledgements in The Land of Stories: The Enchantress Returns

The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 8 Tumblr_mqf0vsz0Gr1qe476yo1_500

The 'Brian' part made me laugh.

Last edited by sheny on 7/24/2013, 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/24/2013, 2:09 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:^ you totally only know that from stalking my tumblr, Heather. Wink

I agree. Chris is way better off without them as fans.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 7/24/2013, 2:10 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:

Actually, I found out about it on TheAwesomenessThatIsChrisColfer Tumblr page first! But I of course went to your page to find out your reactions because I love the way you tear CrissCofer fans a new one! Wink

I normally don't even bother with them, but they were sending me anonymous asks with poor grammar and the English major in me couldn't let that go unsnarked at. Wink
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next