Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2

+28
sahhar
TimF
AnneNeville
colfhummel
rooszie
Delight
SippyCupofLuv
tanita_mors
Buenos
Ireth
coxfire
arina
ChrisColferFan1
Lottie2303
opals
Ranwing
Divalicious
glimmerle
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
sheny
ColferGirl
ColferInspired
bayth
fantastica
32 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2

Post  brisallie 3/11/2013, 4:12 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Or a tent? I can so see someone in that loft camping out on the floor in a tent.

Is not a bad idea. But there's only Santana, so I'm sure she's fine in the couch.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/11/2013, 4:14 pm

I agree. I just think a tent is very bohemian. Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/11/2013, 4:58 pm

Oliver Kieran-Jones in The Cherry Orchard, West End
General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 2 Tumblr_mig1horT3r1qds4jwo2_1280General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 2 Tumblr_mig1horT3r1qds4jwo1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/11/2013, 4:59 pm

....It's weird seeing him all dapper! Laughing

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/11/2013, 6:03 pm

brisallie wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Damn! I forgot about Brody! Laughing

Maybe the couch is a pullout bed?

LOL

And maybe they bought a pullout bed when they realized lots of people were moving in.

I do think the sofa might be some kind of futon as we saw it much more in the last episode. But yeah, the loft seems to be full. Kurt's nook of the loft also bothers me. I mean it's right behind that sofa, kinda where it can be seen, but then it can't really be seen because of the bookcase.

And because they have so many angles to film at the loft setting it takes an extra effort to place things. Like I always thought the bathroom would have been where the TV was shown now to be. Suprise, suprise you go into their bathroom from the kitchen. OK, very realistic though, the plumbing being in the same corner.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/11/2013, 6:15 pm

Hell, Jonathan Larson (the writer of the musical RENT) had a bathtub in the kitchen! Can you imagine?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/11/2013, 7:36 pm

sheny wrote:Oliver Kieran-Jones in The Cherry Orchard, West End
General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 2 Tumblr_mig1horT3r1qds4jwo2_1280General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 2 Tumblr_mig1horT3r1qds4jwo1_1280

Adam needs to flash that flirty "come hither" look.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/11/2013, 8:13 pm

I have to say, no one will ever beat out Kurt's "come hither" look for me! Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/11/2013, 9:30 pm

General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 2 Tumblr_mig1horT3r1qds4jwo1_1280

Looking good boy! Also I believe that it would be a competition between he and Kurt of who does the best "come hither" look.

MoviesAreLife wrote:Hell, Jonathan Larson (the writer of the musical RENT) had a bathtub in the kitchen! Can you imagine?

Really? How small was his apartment?.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/11/2013, 9:39 pm

brisallie wrote:
General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 2 Tumblr_mig1horT3r1qds4jwo1_1280

Looking good boy! Also I believe that it would be a competition between he and Kurt of who does the best "come hither" look.

Someone totally needs to photoshop Kurt sitting on the other end of that bench, preferably with their hands touching. lol

brisallie wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Hell, Jonathan Larson (the writer of the musical RENT) had a bathtub in the kitchen! Can you imagine?

Really? How small was his apartment?.

Yes, that is true. I saw a picture of it years and years ago. I'm sure it was a tiny place in NY because he was a struggling playwrite waiting tables at a diner at the time. But it was big enough that he used to have peasant feasts there on Thanksgiving. There were at least a dozen people squished around the table at the picture I saw.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/12/2013, 4:16 pm

And he had a toilet in the closet! His apartment was very small and very rundown. Probably should have been a shut down building a long time ago. Wink

I just thought of something!! Okay, I love all of the Jonathan Larson/RENT references they are making on "Smash" lately. I would give anything to see my two favorite shows come together in a way...RENT and Glee. So, what if for season five, they include some of the NYC kids auditioning for parts in the musical?! Maybe an off-off Broadway production of it or something. Can you just picture it?! Kurt as Angel or Mark...or hell, maybe in a role as unexpected as Roger, Rachel as Maureen or Mimi, Santana as Mimi or Maureen or maybe even Joanne, Artie as Mark (if he ends up in NYC), Mercedes as Joanne (again, if she ends up dropping by NYC for whatever reason). God, it would be glorious! And as much as I dislike Jesse St. Jackass, he'd make a GREAT Roger!

Btw, when I heard that Kurt and Rachel were having an "Orphan's Thanksgiving", it totally made me think of the fact that Jonathan used to throw these "Peasant Feasts" for himself and his friends (and even friends of friends) during the holidays. Smile

Last edited by MoviesAreLife on 3/12/2013, 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 3/12/2013, 4:20 pm

LOL, I once had a shower in my kitchen. Razz
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/12/2013, 4:23 pm

LOL! That's so weird! Ugh! Wink (Sorry, I'm kind of OCD! I think everything has its place!)

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 3/12/2013, 4:32 pm

Haha, don't be sorry! It IS weird. The flat was just really really small.

Jellyrolls wrote:Someone totally needs to photoshop Kurt sitting on the other end of that bench, preferably with their hands touching. lol
You are teasing me... suspectt
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/12/2013, 4:38 pm

Was it a studio apartment? I heard those are the ones that have everything in one room, practically.

Now you're teasing us! Since you are the wizard of photoshopping pictures! If you can make a cute Kadam picture, then you should do it! Smile (only if you have the time, of course!)

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/12/2013, 4:40 pm

glimmerle wrote:
LOL, I once had a shower in my kitchen. Razz

Your department was very small. But I bet it was fine for an only person.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 3/12/2013, 4:52 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Was it a studio apartment? I heard those are the ones that have everything in one room, practically.
It was just a very small flat in a very old building. I never asked my landlord about his motives, but I guess he just had a few square feet of free space and a water supply next to the kitchen sink, so he though: Well, why not squeeze in a shower right there? Razz ooppss

MoviesAreLife wrote:If you can make a cute Kadam picture, then you should do it! Smile (only if you have the time, of course!)
I'm actually working on a Klaine manip right now. phr34r But I don't have much time, so I hardly make progress.

Last edited by glimmerle on 3/12/2013, 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/12/2013, 4:55 pm

Yikes! Haha!

Eeek! Thank you! Can't wait to see it!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/12/2013, 7:08 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:And he had a toilet in the closet! His apartment was very small and very rundown. Probably should have been a shut down building a long time ago. Wink

I just thought of something!! Okay, I love all of the Jonathan Larson/RENT references they are making on "Smash" lately. I would give anything to see my two favorite shows come together in a way...RENT and Glee. So, what if for season five, they include some of the NYC kids auditioning for parts in the musical?! Maybe an off-off Broadway production of it or something. Can you just picture it?! Kurt as Angel or Mark...or hell, maybe in a role as unexpected as Roger, Rachel as Maureen or Mimi, Santana as Mimi or Maureen or maybe even Joanne, Artie as Mark (if he ends up in NYC), Mercedes as Joanne (again, if she ends up dropping by NYC for whatever reason). God, it would be glorious! And as much as I dislike Jesse St. Jackass, he'd make a GREAT Roger!

Btw, when I heard that Kurt and Rachel were having an "Orphan's Thanksgiving", it totally made me think of the fact that Jonathan used to throw these "Peasant Feasts" for himself and his friends (and even friends of friends) during the holidays. Smile

The new showrunner of Smash was part of the "Rent" scene back when it first came out, so I'm not suprised that there are Rent references on Smash. I knew him back in the day.

I would love to see Chris as Mark someday.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/12/2013, 7:17 pm

That's amazing! You've got so many RENT connections!

Chris would make a great Mark, I think!

Oh, and aside from his race, I think Adam would make a great Collins! He's got that beanie-and-layers type of way of dressing and that laid back, happy image that reminds me of Jesse L Martin's portrayal of the character.

Blaine would make a good Benny, I guess! Wink And I know that everyone would want Unique to play Angel, but I don't know. Some actors tend to play Angel as this over the top, clown of a drag queen, whereas others play her more down to earth. I'd prefer a more natural Angel.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/14/2013, 4:44 am

I HEART GLEE videos with better quality. Chris' interview is in Part 2.

I Heart Glee Part 1
I Heart Glee Part 2

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/14/2013, 5:04 pm

Naya Rivera’s interview for Vulture

Did you talk to the writers about why Santana and Brittany needed a time-out?
You know, I haven’t spoken to them about why, but I felt like it was just the natural choice. Brittany is obviously still in high school and Santana has now moved to New York. And they’ve been exploring the long-distance thing with — I’m gonna say it — Klaine, but not for Brittany and Santana. I like that so far.

What will she be up to?
They’re going to start telling her New York story and what she does for a living and what she wants to do for a career. There will be a couple of episodes that will heavily deal with that.

And what does she want to do?
I mean, she’s got a regular job that I think she thought would be able to let her perform, but it doesn’t work out that way.

Are you happier now that Santana’s not floating alone in Louisville?

I am! I love that she’s in New York, now. I love the dynamic between Kurt and Rachel and Santana. They all really complement each other because they’re so different. Plus, I get to wear the most comfortable clothes. I was either barefoot or in slippers for the entire episode.

This season’s been radically different from the first three. Has it felt like a different show behind the scenes?
It does feel like a different show and sometimes I get really sad about it. We shoot on the same soundstage, but there’s this big door that separates the two worlds, so on my lunch breaks I’ll go over there and see [Kevin McHale] and [Jenna Ushkowitz] and everybody I haven’t seen, like, “I miss you guys! What are you doing?” I have no idea what they’re doing! I have no idea about the gossip and drama with the new kids! I feel like I’ve really grown up because we used to have all that stuff and now we don’t.

It’s funny because Lea and I have been getting insanely jealous of the new New Directions because at the end of every episode they get to do a fun number where they just, like, run around. Like, free-form rock-out! We never got to do that!

The rocking out?

Well, when we were in New Directions we had like six-hour dance rehearsals. It was very rigid. Now they’re literally just running around with balloons. [Laughs.]

Finn’s been kind of a floater, too. He should be in New York.

I definitely think Finn needs to be there. I think they know that.

Lea Michele has said she’s definitely coming back to Glee next year, and that she’s heard the broad strokes about what next season might look like. How are you feeling about coming back full time?
You never really know what they plan on doing. I think we’ve been on the show a really long time; I wasn’t really sure what they were going to do with Santana but I think that her story line is evolving and there is more to tell. So yeah, I’d absolutely be down to be around for some portion of that. But there is the album stuff that I desperately want to get done. It’s just a matter of finding a balance. We won’t get into it until after we wrap at the end of April. We’re getting the longest hiatus we’ve ever had this year, so I’m super excited about that. [Laughs.]

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/14/2013, 6:26 pm

So, Naya isn't really sure if she is on full time next season or if she even wants to be. Haven't these albums of Naya, Lea and Amber been talked about nearly for two years now, must be heck of albums then... (No, I'm not glib, Glee people just make me be one. fanny2 )

But then again you can't really know when the actual interview was done: a day ago, days ago or even weeks ago.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/14/2013, 6:52 pm

sheny wrote:

Naya Rivera’s interview for Vulture

It’s funny because Lea and I have been getting insanely jealous of the new New Directions because at the end of every episode they get to do a fun number where they just, like, run around. Like, free-form rock-out! We never got to do that!

The rocking out?

Well, when we were in New Directions we had like six-hour dance rehearsals. It was very rigid. Now they’re literally just running around with balloons. [Laughs.]
I noticed this too. The old cast had to spent hours and hours rehearsing all those dances in the group numbers, and nowadays they have choreography for at the most only half of a song (except strangely enough for the only 2 NY group numbers Kiki and BGB, which both had full choreography), and the rest of the song is just the kids goofing and running around.
It was fun to see for a few songs, but it's starting to annoy me, as it's so sloppy and cheap looking. I really would like a few group numbers with strict choreography again.

Finn’s been kind of a floater, too. He should be in New York.
I definitely think Finn needs to be there. I think they know that.
So even the cast knows that TPTB know what should be done to make the show better. Interesting.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/14/2013, 7:10 pm

I love him!

General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 2 Tumblr_mjo7d7Hq4q1qd59x6o1_500
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next