Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

+30
Vir Cotto
CloveGlee
BigDestiny
SippyCupofLuv
Delight
Buenos
MissSoniaPP
sahhar
valkeakuulas
glimmerle
arina
Sani
Lottie2303
tanita_mors
brisallie
opals
M&M
Ireth
ColferInspired
bayth
fantastica
MoviesAreLife
sheny
ColferGirl
Divalicious
ChrisColferFan1
coxfire
Ranwing
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  sheny 4/7/2013, 6:37 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 39 Tumblr_mkutgzXNSB1qbqtkso1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 39 Tumblr_mkutgzXNSB1qbqtkso2_500

So what I get from these spoilers is that there will be some "good" Klaine scenes in the last 2 episodes but they probably won't reunite this season. OK, I can accept that. At least Kurt will have a few more months to be free and have fun until RIB sends Blaine to NYC and ruins everything.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Lottie2303 4/7/2013, 7:17 am

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 39 Tumblr_mkutgzXNSB1qbqtkso1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 39 Tumblr_mkutgzXNSB1qbqtkso2_500

So what I get from these spoilers is that there will be some "good" Klaine scenes in the last 2 episodes but they probably won't reunite this season. OK, I can accept that. At least Kurt will have a few more months to be free and have fun until RIB sends Blaine to NYC and ruins everything.

Agreed. I hope they will actually transform back being good friends but continue to live their life separately for now. I can handle that.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/7/2013, 12:18 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:It was a blind item for one show. However, I am positive that BI was not about Glee.

However, we know how much RIB love finales and promoting unhealthy, emotionally abusive relationships, so I am cautious at best. I just hope it might imply them being friends agains and with a wink to the audience that is isn't over... saispa
Ah, ok thanks Smile
sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 39 Tumblr_mkutgzXNSB1qbqtkso1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 39 Tumblr_mkutgzXNSB1qbqtkso2_500

This makes me feel much better.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/7/2013, 1:24 pm

i love the idea of singing to a cat. i sang to my kitties all the time when I had them. they were non-judgmental so no matter how bad I sang they never complained. i would ONLY sing to my kitty.

that said, i am not watching this episode no matter how cute the kitty is because I watch glee for kurt, not kitty cats. if I want great kitty videos I go to YouTube.

btw, it's been almost a year since I lost my last kitty, and yesterday a friend found a very sweet kitty in a parking lot, probably was abandoned. I am going to take him home and give him lots of love. finally i am going to have a baby son again! yay! (to hell w/ glee)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/7/2013, 2:23 pm

fantastica wrote:
btw, it's been almost a year since I lost my last kitty, and yesterday a friend found a very sweet kitty in a parking lot, probably was abandoned. I am going to take him home and give him lots of love. finally i am going to have a baby son again! yay! (to hell w/ glee)
Such a great news, I am so happy for you having a new baby and for the kitty to have a new home. wub
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/7/2013, 2:57 pm

fantastica wrote:btw, it's been almost a year since I lost my last kitty, and yesterday a friend found a very sweet kitty in a parking lot, probably was abandoned. I am going to take him home and give him lots of love. finally i am going to have a baby son again! yay! (to hell w/ glee)

My 20 year old cat died last year. I basically grew up with her and it was so heartbreaking to lose her. I was firmly planning to buy a cat this year (and follow Chris lead to get an older cat from the animal shelter), but being at the beginning of my career and a fresh university graduate, I do not have the time :( .

But kudos for taking in a cat who needs help! I always respect people who do that!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/7/2013, 3:12 pm

fantastica wrote:btw, it's been almost a year since I lost my last kitty, and yesterday a friend found a very sweet kitty in a parking lot, probably was abandoned. I am going to take him home and give him lots of love. finally i am going to have a baby son again! yay! (to hell w/ glee)
That sounds like it was meant to be. neutre
Good luck with becoming a (kitty-) mommy again!
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/7/2013, 4:35 pm

Congrats on the new son, Kim! wub

One of my personal favorite episodes (and one of the better episodes, I think) was Grillied Cheesus, and I know that episode, despite the higher quality, had an element of stupid humor in it with Finn praying to his grilled cheese sandwich. So, I suppose they can create a good episode even though it has the "singing to a cat" scene in it. But Emmy worthy without the best actors and characters? I get that Ryan wants to give the newbies a chance, but the whole thing feels very forced and underhanded to me, especially as a Chris fan and a fan of the NYC side of the show. That sort of Emmy worthy acting talent cannot be created and forced out of someone....you either have it or you don't. And Chris has been nominated twice already...

They should just dump the whole McKinley nonsense and let the show grow up with the audience and let the show breathe. NYC spin off!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/7/2013, 4:46 pm

kim, i demand pictures when the new member of your family arrives. !!!!! banzai
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/7/2013, 4:49 pm

you know, the stupid humor in grilled cheeses was brilliant imo. it was the prefect positive to the kurt's negative that we had in the episode. and honestly, i thought that cory deserved some awards recognition for that episode just as much as chris. his comedy was gold in it, just like chris's drama.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/7/2013, 5:14 pm

tanita_mors wrote:you know, the stupid humor in grilled cheeses was brilliant imo. it was the prefect positive to the kurt's negative that we had in the episode. and honestly, i thought that cory deserved some awards recognition for that episode just as much as chris. his comedy was gold in it, just like chris's drama.

I agree. Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/7/2013, 5:23 pm

Cory were absolutely amazing in that episode (but he is great always imo) and the episode needed something positive but I would still prefer if it was different character or if it was Finn in different episode because after Kurt Finn was supposed to be the closest of the kids to Burt and the things he found the most important at time Burt could be on his death bed just did seemed weird to me.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/7/2013, 5:43 pm

Also the background moments. The looks of all faces during Finn's confession that he found God was just priceless. Pure comedy gold!

Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/7/2013, 5:51 pm

^And that's the difference: those actors could make something with the material that was given to them. Even that stupid toast plot for Finn worked because of Cory's good acting as a clueless, lost and even selfish kid.
And I agree the choir room reactions were great at the time.

I really don't see the current McKinley lot pulling off the same quality when it comes to acting, and thereby saving the bad writing: they'll go under with the script.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/7/2013, 5:53 pm

Just remember when Joe was singing about a Threesome and everyone was just listening nicely and contently. A season ago it would have been filled with glorious WTF faces :( . There lays the major differences between now and then, which sadly includes Artie, one of my more favorite cast members.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/7/2013, 5:58 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^And that's the difference: those actors could make something with the material that was given to them. Even that stupid toast plot for Finn worked because of Cory's good acting as a clueless, lost and even selfish kid.

I really don't see the current McKinley lot pulling off the same quality when it comes to acting, and thereby saving the bad writing: they'll go under with the script.

That's the thing. I'm not sure this current cast can pull off something like what they did with Grilled Cheesus.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/7/2013, 10:57 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:^And that's the difference: those actors could make something with the material that was given to them. Even that stupid toast plot for Finn worked because of Cory's good acting as a clueless, lost and even selfish kid.

That's the thing. I'm not sure this current cast can pull off something like what they did with Grilled Cheesus.

Agreed.

And Kim so happy that you have a new kitty. Hope you put up pics. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 39 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/8/2013, 1:33 am

Songs are up and they are boring as hell. Sleep
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/8/2013, 2:35 am

ColferInspired wrote:Songs are up and they are boring as hell. Sleep

I don't plan on listening to any of the songs.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/8/2013, 2:40 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

I was only curious. Now I wish I hadn't been.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/8/2013, 2:49 am

ColferInspired wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

I was only curious. Now I wish I hadn't been.

I understand. I would of listened if Chris was singing any of the song/s.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/8/2013, 4:34 am

The new songs almost made me take a nap out of fatigue, and I just had breakfast! Sleep
Wow, a new Glee low for boring songs. I thought they had hit rock bottom before, but I guess there is always a lower low when it comes to Glee.

Say:
Nicely sung, but a very, very boring song in itself.

More Than Words:
Very bland and flat cover, one of Glee's worst.
Chord’s voice is okay I guess, except for his (lack of) breathing skills, which are horrible in this song. He actually has to inhale 3(!) times to sing just 1 line, and that’s really sloppy (as Sue would say, lol).
Heather’s voice is very wrong for an emotional song like ‘More Than Words’. This is one of her worst songs, and I think it’s high time they not give her (or Bram) such songs anymore.

Your Song:
Not that bad for an Elton John cover, but it could have had a lot more emotions in it. Halfway through I noticed I zenned out from the song and got distracted by something else, and that should not happen with a good song.

sleepp Sleep sleepp Sleep sleepp Sleep sleepp Sleep sleepp Sleep sleepp

And this is Emmy worthy material according to Glee..... lawd. nowee
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/8/2013, 7:04 am

I haven't been listening to any non-Kurt songs before the episode airs for a long time...

Just wanted to say, I'm happy for you Kim and hope you and your new kitty are very happy together Smile. Do show us pics!
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/8/2013, 8:54 am

Glorfindel wrote:The new songs almost made me take a nap out of fatigue, and I just had breakfast! Sleep
Wow, a new Glee low for boring songs. I thought they had hit rock bottom before, but I guess there is always a lower low when it comes to Glee.

Say:
Nicely sung, but a very, very boring song in itself.

More Than Words:
Very bland and flat cover, one of Glee's worst.
Chord’s voice is okay I guess, except for his (lack of) breathing skills, which are horrible in this song. He actually has to inhale 3(!) times to sing just 1 line, and that’s really sloppy (as Sue would say, lol).
Heather’s voice is very wrong for an emotional song like ‘More Than Words’. This is one of her worst songs, and I think it’s high time they not give her (or Bram) such songs anymore.

Your Song:
Not that bad for an Elton John cover, but it could have had a lot more emotions in it. Halfway through I noticed I zenned out from the song and got distracted by something else, and that should not happen with a good song.

sleepp Sleep sleepp Sleep sleepp Sleep sleepp Sleep sleepp Sleep sleepp

And this is Emmy worthy material according to Glee..... lawd. nowee

Thanks for the song review, Glorfindel. Now I know that on top of not having to bother with watching the episode, I don't have to bother with listening to the songs as well. suure
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/8/2013, 8:57 am

I've only heard the group number so far - why am I even surprised who is the the lead?
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next