Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

+30
Vir Cotto
CloveGlee
BigDestiny
SippyCupofLuv
Delight
Buenos
MissSoniaPP
sahhar
valkeakuulas
glimmerle
arina
Sani
Lottie2303
tanita_mors
brisallie
opals
M&M
Ireth
ColferInspired
bayth
fantastica
MoviesAreLife
sheny
ColferGirl
Divalicious
ChrisColferFan1
coxfire
Ranwing
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  valkeakuulas 3/22/2013, 11:36 am

I think they are quite nicely going around the "cheating" part by labelling this as a promo for the "5 final episodes of the season" I was almost ready to hear that without the part...of the season. I bet they did the VO with both options. Razz

The promo is not just for the Shooting Star even though it's cleverly hidden. (So let's not get that libel subpoena together yet.) Fox is a conservative network that has ad executives and PR teams who probably dig their clients out of a hole every single day, at least considering what their news teams have blurted out previously.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Ireth 3/22/2013, 12:13 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 21 Tumblr_mk1mxlo1b71r4ezfzo1_500

BTS with the original 6! danse3

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 21 Tumblr_mk1igv9J7N1rab3tyo1_500

Yay! I guess that's what Amber and Chris were being interviewed for, so it's probably Cory and Lea as the second pair and Jenna and Kevin as the third pair.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 3/22/2013, 12:13 pm

I saw Glee (Kurt scenes and performances)
Only I think that Jake, along with Artie, is the most talented boys of ND
Jacob is in my TOP4 boys that ever belonged to ND (Kurt, Jesse, Jacob and Artie) saispa
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/22/2013, 12:38 pm

My favorite are still Kurt, Finn, Artie and Noah Puckerman but that guy who plays Jake is definitely very talented dancer and singer (proably really the most talented besides Artie) but unfortunately I am not very interested in his character because most of his scenes are with Marley and Jarley is just boring couple to me.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/22/2013, 2:34 pm

I'm with you girls, Jake is such a good dancer and also a good singer, but I'm not into Jarley. I don't know is because both Jacob and Melissa aren't strong actors or I don't see the chemistry. However my favs boys are still Chris of course! Cory, Kevin and Mark.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/22/2013, 2:47 pm

I actually believe Melissa can be a strong actress, as I really like her in BTS videos. I don't know if she just isn't capable to make Marley her own character (like Chris did with Kurt, who saved the part from being a stereotypical, effeminate gay guy) or if she just lazily follows the script. Look at Becca Tobin, who got the worst part of all, but she managed by being mainly in the background to actually convince people to like her. It reminds of Season 1, when quite a few fan favorites (Chris, Naya etc.) developed just by being constantly in sync with a scene, even if they had nothing to do but just sit and look around.

I really want to be fly at FOX and listen to the negotiations. The promo once again proved that they have no trust in the Newbies. It is false advertisement and they very likely may damage their brand in the process (I studied Marketing. I ought to know fanny2 ) but it speaks volumes in whom they trust to carry the show.

A lot of reviewers point out Mamma Mia should have been a NYC number. It was a no brainer after all. Why they need MK to be part of it, I'll never understand.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/22/2013, 3:10 pm

marley is just boring. i think that melissa would be better if the character had some substance or was more of a bad girl. i remember seen her in a totally new light when the girls were doing diamonds are a girls best friend. she had such presence and elegance in that number, was a bit sassy and cheeky.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/22/2013, 10:02 pm

The newest Hummelberry gif is so cute! Smile

Mamma Mia should have been a NYC number, by far. The Kurcheltana moments were so adorable, the McKinley side was just flashy and forced. Why did they have to hog this number?! Evil or Very Mad LOL at Kurt tripping over the hoop! XD I cannot wait to see little Kurt, Rachel and Santana if they are in any way as cute as their adult counterparts. Smile

Jake blew me away with his dancing. Like a young Micheal Jackson or James Brown or something. He is really, really talented as a dancer.

I quite like Marley. For a second, when she yelled "Hey!" at Jake, I had to rewind because I couldn't believe that was her. I don't confuse being mean with having more substance, but I loved her sassy attitude in the Spice Girls number. She was so sexy and gorgeous. I like Kitty's quirky nature, but not the over the top bitchiness...but I must say that Becca Tobin is a talented comedic actress.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/22/2013, 10:21 pm

I'm started to like Kitty, but is because Becca Tobin is a likeable girl, and last episode Kitty wasn't as bitch as she usually is. And did you notice that Marley tried to imitate Victoria Beckham when she did a british accent? It was a surprise, because Marley is more bland.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/22/2013, 10:34 pm

Marley was sassy as hell as Posh! She was so sexy!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/22/2013, 10:39 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Marley was sassy as hell as Posh! She was so sexy!

That's exactly why she surprised me!

On a side note and being shallow: she's quite slim.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/22/2013, 10:42 pm

brisallie wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Marley was sassy as hell as Posh! She was so sexy!

That's exactly why she surprised me!

On a side note and being shallow: she's quite slim.

I know! So is Chris, especially in that Richard Simmons get-up! I never noticed how slim he actually was when he had his clothes on! Smile And the camera adds 10 pounds! I think Chris and Melissa are the skinniest members of the entire cast! Shocked

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/22/2013, 11:06 pm

But Chris has a toned body at least. However, and considering their height, probably they're the skinniest members of Glee cast as you said. I mean, Heather is as tall as Melissa, but she's not that skinny.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/22/2013, 11:10 pm

brisallie wrote:But Chris has a toned body at least. However, and considering their height, probably they're the skinniest members of Glee cast as you said. I mean, Heather is as tall as Melissa, but she's not that skinny.

Chris is all skin and bone and muscle! I don't think he has an ounce of fat on him anymore!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 3/23/2013, 12:58 am

Breaking news!

I don't know how many of you know, but the ladies behind the Box Scene Project visited the Glee set today and got to talk to Brad Falchuk and Ryan Murphy in person. Here's the link if you want to read about their conversation in full, it's interesting - mind you, these guys are Klainers so they're speaking from a Klainer perspective while talking to them.

Anyway, the important spoilers they got were

In episode 21 or 22 (it was unspecified), Brad said "Kurt comes back to Ohio" and implied there'd be another Klaine scene.

Also, in an upcoming episode, there will be a blackout at the McKinley school - a prop person the Box Scene ladies met while on their tour of the set was making candles for the scene and talked to them about it.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/23/2013, 1:07 am

Yes, they went THERE! Ryan just tweeted this:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 21 BGA2SOGCcAAr-PE
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/23/2013, 1:40 am

bayth wrote:Yes, they went THERE! Ryan just tweeted this:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 21 BGA2SOGCcAAr-PE

Hope it is a flashback scene/episode. I hope Kurt is not getting back with Blaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/23/2013, 2:36 am

I think this flashback is going to be so sweet and touching! wub Chris looks beautiful, as always.

A school blackout. I always wished they'd do something fun like this back when Kurt was at the school! Smile

Ugh. Why is Kurt wasting time in Lima? He's too good for that town. I hope he's giving Blaine the kiss off (but why can't he do that over the phone?). If he crawls back to Blaine, I'm going to be so pissed off. I hope they don't do this Lima crap for the last few minutes of episode 22 and leave us hanging for the summer hiatus wondering if Kurt will choose a loving, mature and supportive boyfriend or a whiny, immature, attention hogging cheater. dryy

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/23/2013, 2:41 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:I think this flashback is going to be so sweet and touching! wub Chris looks beautiful, as always.

A school blackout. I always wished they'd do something fun like this back when Kurt was at the school! Smile

Ugh. Why is Kurt wasting time in Lima? He's too good for that town. I hope he's giving Blaine the kiss off (but why can't he do that over the phone?). If he crawls back to Blaine, I'm going to be so pissed off. I hope they don't do this Lima crap for the last few minutes of episode 22 and leave us hanging for the summer hiatus wondering if Kurt will choose a loving, mature and supportive boyfriend or a whiny, immature, attention hogging cheater. dryy

Great post.I also will be pissed off he he crawls back to Blaine. I hope that is not the case.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/23/2013, 4:55 am

I few weeks ago I would have been: yeah! Klaine! Kurt back in Ohio!

Now, it just fills me with dread. Of course he gets a real storyline once he is connected to Blaine again... Oh, RIB, you really do not learn your lessons. I am looking forward to the backlash once again.

Okay, lets play devils advocate here. This is Glee. They either decide to have them reunited, because they just have to be, even though since last episode they have shred the last layers for a potential relationship. I mean, even some Klainers agree that AAO was a bad decision. But looking at Finchel, they tend to ignore all logic and throw them back together in the most disgusting, misogynistic and unrealistic ways. RIB tends to think when it comes to the couples just reuniting them suffices. It is a strong possibility. I am terrified.

Or, we actually get a farewell scene and maybe, maybe some Adam? It is close to the finale. Why not add some dramatic scenes and also have somethiny Emmy worthy for Chris? Maybe the writers are intentionally ruining the Klaine ship by having them breaking up permanently (aka: saying goodbye to each other), which would oddly explain AAO. I mean despite all the Klainers, they cannot ignore (they can, can they?) that there is a large fanbase who despises the couple. They already have a hard time keeping Finchel afloat, do they really have the energy to maintain a second couple against all odds, with the possibility to actually dismiss and lose a large fanbase?

Ah, I am so conflicted. It really can go either way. I just hope for a bit more Adam. It is a shame that they completely forget his character and relationship with Kurt, but are happy to show all of Blaines crushes. At least they are working overtime for me to sincerely stop caring. All I have to do is watch Kurt edits and I might be a happy girl.

Love the Original 5 picture, even though it is just emotional manipulation to get the audience back again. As I said a couple of times: gives those 5 great storylines to work with and put in front of the rest of the cast, and we can talk again. After all, those are the characters that you got from the highest rating and a strong start. Why are you dismissing them with new actors who have still not caught on yet???! I mean, come on!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/23/2013, 5:00 am

What is the point of doing DSB as the exact replica, now just the kids being older? This is really giving me the creeps of being the final showing of the originals! I am terrified that they are giving them a send off. Perhaps Kurt is in Lima to tell Blaine that he's moved on and then S5 starts with Blaine, STILL, in high school and NY just a prop to be mentioned every now and then.

Would Fox do that? Shelf Lea and Chris and now even Naya? Probably indefinately since if the speculation of getting only a half a season that means goodbye NY kids! I'm even depressing myself now, sorry. I'll go and watch Kurt cuddle Bruce again and face Santana to feel better.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/23/2013, 5:11 am

valkeakuulas wrote:What is the point of doing DSB as the exact replica, now just the kids being older? This is really giving me the creeps of being the final showing of the originals! I am terrified that they are giving them a send off. Perhaps Kurt is in Lima to tell Blaine that he's moved on and then S5 starts with Blaine, STILL, in high school and NY just a prop to be mentioned every now and then.

Would Fox do that? Shelf Lea and Chris and now even Naya? Probably indefinately since if the speculation of getting only a half a season that means goodbye NY kids! I'm even depressing myself now, sorry. I'll go and watch Kurt cuddle Bruce again and face Santana to feel better.

That only happens if they get their own show. There is no way they will get rid of Chris, Lea and Naya. Fox knows its true stars. Critics finally start to acknowledge Glee again since Santana is in NYC. They would destroy their own brand by kicking them of.

It is simple: emotional manipulation. Get the viewers back who left or who consider to leave because they don't like the new concept. It is a cheap and actually desperate attempt. It actually shows the extent of mistrust they have towards the new characters and show format. It might also be an indicator why Glee wasn't renewed yet, as Fox is pushing for more NYC storylines.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/23/2013, 5:14 am

Brad: Well, we’re writing a scene now [ep 21 or 22]. Kurt comes back to Ohio, so there’ll be a scene. (Pause…inquisitive, thoughtful, concerned expression) But…do people like them apart? [Read: Do people like Kurt and Blaine as individuals, not in a relationship?]

Tamila: [makes scrunchy-doubty face, cocks head to the side] Ehhhhhh…people definitely love Kurt and Blaine individually as characters. But there’s something about them together, that chemistry that you can’t get anywhere else, and people just want that back. People love that.

Brad: Why is that? What is it about them together?

Tamila: Well, Blaine is great and Kurt is great and when you put that greatness together, it’s like exponential, and people really miss that. They’re willing to donate tons just to read a script.
I just really hope they are aware they talking to Klainers and that many people couldn't have more different opinion. Like that romantic chemistry between them is almost nonexistent and Kurt is much better character when he is apart from Blaine (of course if he is given the honour to have individual storylines and not that he is not allowed to have scenes except for when mister "I have to be a part of every storyline and sing three solos in every episode" shares scene with him.

But I definitely hope Kurt in LIma does not have anything to do with Burt's cancer.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/23/2013, 5:24 am

arina wrote:

Brad: Well, we’re writing a scene now [ep 21 or 22]. Kurt comes back to Ohio, so there’ll be a scene. (Pause…inquisitive, thoughtful, concerned expression) But…do people like them apart? [Read: Do people like Kurt and Blaine as individuals, not in a relationship?]

Tamila: [makes scrunchy-doubty face, cocks head to the side] Ehhhhhh…people definitely love Kurt and Blaine individually as characters. But there’s something about them together, that chemistry that you can’t get anywhere else, and people just want that back. People love that.

Tamila: Well, Blaine is great and Kurt is great and when you put that greatness together, it’s like exponential, and people really miss that. They’re willing to donate tons just to read a script.
I just really hope they are aware they talking to Klainers and that many people couldn't have more different opinion. Like that romantic chemistry between them is almost nonexistent and Kurt is much better character when he is apart from Blaine (of course if he is given the honour to have individual storylines and not that he is not allowed to have scenes except for when mister "I have to be a part of every storyline and sing three solos in every episode" shares scene with him.

But I definitely hope Kurt in LIma does not have anything to do with Burt's cancer.

...aaaaaaaaaand I tweeted the following: "I really, REALLY like Blaine and Kurt apart. Please stop pandering to just one part of fandom. A lot are not shipper!" Guess it is the best way to get our voices out.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/23/2013, 6:51 am

Well this is just stupid. People can be individuals even if they are in a relationship. So according to Brad all people should be single in order be individuals. He is married right does that mean he is not an individual. What about Adam? Won't Kurt lose his individuality if their relationship gets more serious.
Just because Glee writers are incapable of writing decent relationship storylines doesn't mean Kurt, Rachel, Blaine, Finn and Santana have to stay single forever. All these couple had great potential in the past but the writers found a way to ruin them and make the insufferable.

There are so many things they can write to make a couple interesting, so many problems the characters can face together and become stronger. How many heart to heart conversations Blaine and Sam had this season 5-6? How many real conversations did Kurt have with Blaine? ZERO. How are these two supposed to deal with their problems even if it is only to move on with their separate lives when RIB doesn't allow them to talk to each other. This scene in 21 or 22 will probably be Blaine complaining to Kurt about his hair gel problems.
RIB can't come up with anything else that love triangles, cheating, ridiculous crushes that make me sick or puppy love.

If the story was well told, interesting and realistic, the characters were learning from their mistakes, actually trying to work on their problems and growing up I would be ready to accept a Klaine reunion. But of course Glee does the opposite. The Blam storyline was one of the stupidest things they've ever done. Total waste of time to show us just how great and accepting guy Sam is. The song choice was so inappropriate. Blaine keeps getting more immature, needy and dumb after every new episode. Running around in superhero costume like a 5 year old child and dealing with pathetic crushes is doing nothing for his character growth. It's just a waste of screentime that can be spend for other character and actually important stories instead.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next