Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

+26
Buenos
coxfire
tanita_mors
Adamina
ramram73
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
mae55
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
Jellyrolls
glimmerle
ladydianab
MissSoniaPP
bayth
MoviesAreLife
fantastica
ColferInspired
arina
brisallie
sheny
Glorfindel
Delight
30 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  Lottie2303 5/1/2013, 9:41 am

Regrading Brian, does Leas cat get so much attention? I saw some tumblr gifs yesterday how she was on Ellen and showing pics and I feel like no one bothers with her cat.

Only Chris actually manages to unintentionally transform his cat in a great PR tool he can abuse for interviews to defer from his real personal life Smile.

(My cat was a major diva and bitch. That's why I loved her. She had so much character. As I said, my cat and Brian would dominate the world Smile ).
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  ColferInspired 5/1/2013, 9:57 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Regrading Brian, does Leas cat get so much attention? I saw some tumblr gifs yesterday how she was on Ellen and showing pics and I feel like no one bothers with her cat.

Only Chris actually manages to unintentionally transform his cat in a great PR tool he can abuse for interviews to defer from his real personal life Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 29 650269930.

(My cat was a major diva and bitch. That's why I loved her. She had so much character. As I said, my cat and Brian would dominate the world Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 29 650269930 ).

Chris though is a private person introduced Brian to the fandom right from the beginning. And had constantly put pics up, that Brian is now part of the fandom.

He tells stories about him, and you know he has this incredible personality. Lea doesn't do stuff like this, I think that is why no-one gets excited about her cat.

Brian had a muffin basket filled with special recipe muffins with cat nip in them and specially made cat toys, that the HugsforChris group ordered after getting donations from fans. Chris is getting one as well. This is for the anniversery when Chris first got Brian. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 29 4247136565

And during his TLOS signings he was giving toys and jumpers for Brian from fans. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 29 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/1/2013, 10:07 am

But she did, she did show pics at Ellen and was talking about her. I am not dissing her, but compared to Brian, the attention is rather lukewarm. I wouldn't even judge her for trying the same approach, as it worked so mighty fine for Chris.

Brian is actually an unexpected gift for Chris from the business perspective. He he is willingly and happily sharing pictures, stories and little anecdotes about his cat while his fans just love it. In interviews he can always rely on the fact that talking about Brian will make the fans happy, while he has actually nothing major to share from his private life without looking unattainable. Mind you, I don't believe Chris even planned this more a second and only purchased a cat because he wanted to, but Brian turned into a pot of gold for very reasons.

At the end, I am happy as I really like this cat and love that Chris is so happy to share this part of his life neutre

Also, I like that it brought awareness to go to shelters and consider older animals. So good for Chris promoting that cause.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/1/2013, 10:25 am

Lottie2303 wrote:But she did, she did show pics at Ellen and was talking about her. I am not dissing her, but compared to Brian, the attention is rather lukewarm. I wouldn't even judge her for trying the same approach, as it worked so mighty fine for Chris.

Brian is actually an unexpected gift for Chris from the business perspective. He he is willingly and happily sharing pictures, stories and little anecdotes about his cat while his fans just love it. In interviews he can always rely on the fact that talking about Brian will make the fans happy, while he has actually nothing major to share from his private life without looking unattainable. Mind you, I don't believe Chris even planned this more a second and only purchased a cat because he wanted to, but Brian turned into a pot of gold for very reasons.

At the end, I am happy as I really like this cat and love that Chris is so happy to share this part of his life Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 29 4247136565

Also, I like that it brought awareness to go to shelters and consider older animals. So good for Chris promoting that cause.

I like it that he did that to. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 29 413578547

Brian reminds me of my cat Orlando who disappeared over two years ago. He is almost the spitting image of him.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/1/2013, 1:10 pm

i'm surprised lea didn't name her kitty barbara or fanny.

as for brian, idk how much weight he lost. most of it is in his stomach and back truck aka his ass, and you can't see it on those pics. but if he did, good for him and chris.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/1/2013, 1:24 pm

You do all know he's just feeding the fandom with cute pictures of Brian...and we all fall for it so easy. moque

I still like the very abstract/lazy one where you can just see the tip of Brian's nose. Only Chris Instagram of a cats nose can be that facinating.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/1/2013, 5:42 pm

Lottie, I'm so sorry about your cat. :(

Brian does look slimmer. Of course, it could be the camera angle.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/1/2013, 6:14 pm

i am sorry about your cat too. i lost my cat a year ago around this time when she never came home. she was only 3 yrs old. a few years before I lost my favorite kitty whose name is now engraved on my car license plate. he was in his middle age. A cat that lives til his/her 20 is very rare. it's like 140 yrs old for a human. so that's very very ripe old age! p.s. is your cat indoor cat or outdoor cat? i am struggling w/ the idea of letting my new cat out the door because it's so nice in the woods now that spring is here, but I fear he will be snatched by goblins (more likely some bigger animals or whoever who got my last kitty).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/1/2013, 6:42 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 29 Tumblr_mm50rjNrjb1qh5dyro1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/1/2013, 6:47 pm

She was an outdoor cat and she had a very long age. We started suspecting she might be immortal fanny2 . Thanks for the kind words. She really was something else in the most positive way neutre

Is Chris promoting anything other than LOS, otherwise why the Ellen appreance. Don't get my wrong, I am totally happy and fine about it, but usually actors are in shows for promotion. And LoS isn't really close to the release date yet... Maybe we get some surprise info, or am I just grasping straws?
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/1/2013, 6:52 pm

maybe fox is telling that biggest actors to sell the finale.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/1/2013, 7:00 pm

fantastica wrote:maybe fox is telling that biggest actors to sell the finale.

That is actually so obvious and naturally I missed it ptdr .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/1/2013, 7:38 pm

fantastica wrote:maybe fox is telling that biggest actors to sell the finale.
You're right: dryy
Chris Colfer Glee Season Finale & The Land Of Stories

Chris Colfer is one of the most loved stars on television. Not only is he the talented Kurt Hummel on Glee, but he’s a director, writer, award-winner and advocate for the arts. What can’t Chris Colfer do? I imagine he has some trouble finding time to sleep.

Colfer talks about the season finale of Glee. It’s going to be an exciting episode for fans of Kurt and Blaine (Darren Chris). SPOILER ALERT: there could be a proposal on the way.

Also coming up for Colfer, his second book in The Land of Stories series, The Enchantress Returns, is coming to bookstores and e-readers on August 6 2013. His been furiously writing to give his fans more reasons to love him
source

Well, the good news is that we get to see him again, I guess.

*sigh*
In't it depressing to know that Chris will probably have more screentime on Ellen than he has had in the last 3 episodes of Glee? :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/1/2013, 7:42 pm

which is why i no longer care about glee. i am now watching Game of Thrones and it's a great show. love it to pieces. glee who?

i only watch kurt edits now. that's why you won't see me much in episode discussion threads because i have nothing to say about the episodes. only kurt scenes and there aren't enough of them to talk about. i am a lot more excited over brian's photos than what will you-know-who say or not say to kurt.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/1/2013, 7:53 pm

Kim, I am also so sorry about your cat! Losing your cat must be like losing your kid. That is my worst nightmare. This is why I think indoor cats are much more protected than outdoor cats. I've heard horror stories of cats and kittens just disappearing one day...at least they can't disappear indoors. :(

Chris is going to be on Ellen?! Very last minute, but very exciting! I love those two together!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/1/2013, 8:35 pm

on the other hand cats are so much happier when they are outside - especially when the weather is nice - there are all kinds of critters and tons of excitement. at home he's bored to death. yes i gave him all kinds of toys and even downloaded some apps for him. it's nothing like being outside in the natural world - birds, rodents, insects, rabbits, foxes...)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/2/2013, 1:46 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 29 Tumblr10

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/2/2013, 2:05 pm

fantastica wrote:on the other hand cats are so much happier when they are outside - especially when the weather is nice - there are all kinds of critters and tons of excitement. at home he's bored to death. yes i gave him all kinds of toys and even downloaded some apps for him. it's nothing like being outside in the natural world - birds, rodents, insects, rabbits, foxes...)

That's true. bisou I'm sorry you had to go through losing your cats. Also you haves kitten now right?

It seems like Brian actually gained weight-he really is a supermodel for convincing us of the opposite and Chris is a good photographer.

sheny wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 29 Tumblr10
Adorable. Love his honey bottle.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/2/2013, 4:06 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 29 Tumblr_mm6q9rIVXI1qe476yo1_500Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 29 Tumblr_mm6q9rIVXI1qe476yo2_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/2/2013, 5:38 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 29 Tumblr_mm6udrvZC01qe476yo1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/2/2013, 6:14 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 29 Tumblr_mm6vb4BPvF1qe476yo1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 29 Tumblr_mm6vb4BPvF1qe476yo2_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/2/2013, 6:44 pm

sheny wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 29 Tumblr10

I suspect this is also what a recording artistis' sessions look like!

And Kim, you are right. Cats are much happier outside. I'm just scared to death of all of the awful things that can and do happen to them outdoors. Mangy (my cat) has had some close calls in the past. I hate it when she's outside and try to be a protective eye over her, but mom insists that keeping her inside all the time is making her a captive. If I could put her in a bubble, I would. Ugh, I'd be a horrible mom...a worry wart and overprotective. tonguue

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/2/2013, 7:08 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:I suspect this is also what a recording artistis' sessions look like!
I'm glad he's taking mostly herbal and natural remedies to keep his throat in good shape. neutre

Ugh, I'd be a horrible mom...a worry wart and overprotective. tonguue
Tell me about it. My oldest daughter is taking a 4 hours train ride all alone tomorrow for the first time, and I'm more nervous than she is! ooppss
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/2/2013, 7:21 pm

He's pulling a Rachel Berry with all of that preparing! Wink

I don't blame you for being nervous! I'm sure she'll be fine, of course.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/2/2013, 7:24 pm

how old is your daughter marie? i know the worries. but it's better for them to grow their own wings and explore the world on their own. my youngest boy went to london all by himself couple of weeks before his 18th birthday. i trusted him. now he's been to europe twice on his own and going again this summer. he's not even 20. children grow up fast. don't worry. they will be fine. i have been watching Game of Thrones. lots of boys barely 16 17 would have to fight in battles. girls that age already are mothers. in this day and age we treat our children like precious jewels. the truth is they are a lot more hardier than we think they are.

so no worries. your daughter will be just fine. i remember when my parents allowed me to go away by myself i felt so excited and confident. i felt grown up. as a parent, letting your children go will be the best thing ever to happen for both you and your children. god bless our children (and cats!)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next