Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

+26
Buenos
coxfire
tanita_mors
Adamina
ramram73
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
mae55
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
Jellyrolls
glimmerle
ladydianab
MissSoniaPP
bayth
MoviesAreLife
fantastica
ColferInspired
arina
brisallie
sheny
Glorfindel
Delight
30 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  Delight 4/4/2013, 7:03 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Even with all the fuckery and negative feelings in the Glee fandom, I really loved how the entire cast, crew and fandom supported Cory send their well-wishes. Even though it is a very serious topic, it was also touching to follow.

The Glee cast (or the old members, at least) have always given me the vibe of a closely-knit group who are very supportive and protective of each other. I am glad to hear that they have banded around Cory in support during this time of crisis.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  Glorfindel 4/4/2013, 10:09 am

The news of Cory was in the Dutch papers this morning. :( Which is remarkable, as they never report about Glee anymore. I believe the last article about Glee in the newspapers here was something about graduation gate, which was 2 years ago.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/4/2013, 10:42 am

Heather's pregnancy made the front page about the masthead in the Boston edition of the metro freebie paper today. Complete with picture of her!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/4/2013, 12:07 pm

^Is the pregnancy confirmed by herself or her/Glee's PR team? unsure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/4/2013, 1:12 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Is the pregnancy confirmed by herself or her/Glee's PR team? unsure

I don't know if it has been confirmed by Heather or Glee. The tiny blurb in the paper referenced the Us Weekly information.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/4/2013, 4:36 pm

Though Heather's pregnancy is a good news, still I dislike how the personal life of someone provokes this. As regards Cory, I've noticed he's been on the cover of some gossip magazines and tabloids this week, and even on international media sites. When previously they didn't got this media attention.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/5/2013, 2:24 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_mkrnsdVF5O1qe476yo2_1280Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_mkrnsdVF5O1qe476yo1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/5/2013, 12:11 pm

LOL! She wants to eat him!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/5/2013, 8:50 pm

sheny wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_mkrnsdVF5O1qe476yo2_1280Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_mkrnsdVF5O1qe476yo1_500

Adorable. And how big is that...poster?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/6/2013, 5:05 pm

Maybe it's closer to the camera, making it look bigger. neutre

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/8/2013, 12:18 am

Will just liked a Chill reaction video on Youtube. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 22 4247136565
The video is so cute.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SBn_begxN8

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_inline_mkwsl1ofmA1qax663
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/8/2013, 6:15 am

ColferInspired wrote:Will just liked a Chill reaction video on Youtube. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 22 4247136565
The video is so cute.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_inline_mkwsl1ofmA1qax663

That means Will, and most likely Chris, have been seeing what's being said about them on tumblr!
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/8/2013, 7:42 am

of course I don't know Will's personality and basicaly not even Chris's but I personally really hope they stay away from tumblr. Reading some posts even if they are positive gives me really secondhand embarrassment like people imagining their sexual life for example.

Nice that Will likes the video but I am fraid to look at it, maybe I feel more embarrassed than the people who are actually involved. :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/8/2013, 7:55 am

ColferInspired wrote:Will just liked a Chill reaction video on Youtube. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 22 4247136565
The video is so cute.

I'm sorry, I'm far from being an expert, but this 'like' says "chillwitwill", while this next screencap (of Kevin following Will) says "chillwithwill":

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_mksip0wOPT1s2gtu8o1_500

The "h" is missing. So the youtube 'like' account could be a fake. Unless Will has a different name (without the "h" in "with") on his youtube account than his instagram, does anyone know?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/8/2013, 8:01 am

Glorfindel wrote:
The video is so cute.

I'm sorry, I'm far from being an expert, but this 'like' says "chillwitwill", while this next screencap (of Kevin following Will) says "chillwithwill":

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_mksip0wOPT1s2gtu8o1_500

The "h" is missing. So the youtube 'like' account could be a fake. Unless Will has a different name (without the "h" in "with") on his youtube account than his instagram, does anyone know?
I heard it's his account because he has there videos with himself that he published there years ago so it cannot be fan faking to be him. But I am not sure if that is true.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/8/2013, 8:25 am

I am so sure Chris and Will know what some fans think about them. I believe it is kind of impossible to avoid. The only good think, those Crisscolfer shippers only embarass themselves. I wanted to highfive Chris when he called out one of those crazies. Considering Darren has been dating for years the same girl, why doesn't he say anything at all? To afraid to lose more fans? I really start to hate his PR team.

In case this account is true, I find it highly amusing. The poor girl. She probably won't know what hits her when out of nowehere is fandom famous.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/8/2013, 8:37 am

arina wrote:
Nice that Will likes the video but I am fraid to look at it, maybe I feel more embarrassed than the people who are actually involved. :-)

I didn't watch the video for pretty much the same reason. These people are definitely not embarrassed though, going so far as to film their own reaction shots using a webcam and posting it online.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/8/2013, 8:42 am

Okay, I feel kinda dirty and invasive for this, because I want to stay away from anything personal related to Will (or Chris for that matter) out of respect, but I just googled that youtube account (chillwitwill) to make sure, and it is several years old, so I doubt it is a fake.

You never know though. I'm always very careful with these things. saispa

But even when it's true, I think the freak out, the over analyzing, and the repetitive ship battles on tumblr over it is a bit OTT, and even silly.
Plus I dislike the numerous reactions and attention people like this youtube girl get, or tumblr posters who report seeing them holding hands, or friends of friends of Chris innocently posting a picture at the cinema, or asking Chris' old school friend inappropiate questions. Go fangirl in your little tumblr corner, but leave rl people alone, for God's sake.

I find all this following of accounts and see who 'likes' or 'follows' whom in rl going beyond my personal boundaries of respecting privacy. I know all the information is out there for everyone to see who goes looking for it, but maybe I'm too old fashioned and wish people would back off more.
For instance: I looked at Chris' twitter mentions the other day and I saw twitter avatars that were pictures of Will and Chris: I mean, how would it feel for Chris to see his bf, who he never introduced publicly, showing up on twitter accounts tweeting him? blinkk

I love the fact that modern day technology gives us instant tweets of Chris, info from his publisher, pictures and bts videos, interviews, and stuff like that. It makes being a fangirl a lot easier and the celebrity we're fond of more accesable to us up to a certain degree.
But I think that all this twitter/facebook/youtube/instagram stalking of non-celebrities who associate with celebrities and freaking out over 'likes' is going too far. That's where I personally draw the line. But we talked about this before, and I'm only one voice on this board, so.....
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/8/2013, 12:18 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Okay, I feel kinda dirty and invasive for this, because I want to stay away from anything personal related to Will (or Chris for that matter) out of respect, but I just googled that youtube account (chillwitwill) to make sure, and it is several years old, so I doubt it is a fake.

You never know though. I'm always very careful with these things. saispa

But even when it's true, I think the freak out, the over analyzing, and the repetitive ship battles on tumblr over it is a bit OTT, and even silly.
Plus I dislike the numerous reactions and attention people like this youtube girl get, or tumblr posters who report seeing them holding hands, or friends of friends of Chris innocently posting a picture at the cinema, or asking Chris' old school friend inappropiate questions. Go fangirl in your little tumblr corner, but leave rl people alone, for God's sake.

I find all this following of accounts and see who 'likes' or 'follows' whom in rl going beyond my personal boundaries of respecting privacy. I know all the information is out there for everyone to see who goes looking for it, but maybe I'm too old fashioned and wish people would back off more.
For instance: I looked at Chris' twitter mentions the other day and I saw twitter avatars that were pictures of Will and Chris: I mean, how would it feel for Chris to see his bf, who he never introduced publicly, showing up on twitter accounts tweeting him? blinkk

I love the fact that modern day technology gives us instant tweets of Chris, info from his publisher, pictures and bts videos, interviews, and stuff like that. It makes being a fangirl a lot easier and the celebrity we're fond of more accesable to us up to a certain degree.
But I think that all this twitter/facebook/youtube/instagram stalking of non-celebrities who associate with celebrities and freaking out over 'likes' is going too far. That's where I personally draw the line. But we talked about this before, and I'm only one voice on this board, so.

This is the good and the bad side of technology. I agree that this is overstepping the line for sure. I'm a bit embarrassed for Chris and Will, but as long as Will seems to be getting a kick out of it and finds it funny...good for him, I guess. I hope no one threatens him for "getting in the way of CrissColfer" and stuff like that. I can so see Chris giving that person a verbal bitchslap if that happens! It would be glorious. Laughing

So...the "Iron Lady" died. I wonder how Chris feels about that?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/11/2013, 8:38 am

^ Chris loved Meryl Streep who portrayed the Iron Lady.

Not sure what he personally thought of Margaret Thatcher though.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/11/2013, 3:05 pm

I always thought he admired her a lot. He mentions her quite a bit. Not for her politics (she was homophobic...oops...I mean "conservative"), but for her power, her history (being English)...her groundbreaking life in being the first ever female PM for the UK. You know how he loves his strong women.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/11/2013, 4:41 pm

Chris has ever talked about Margaret Thatcher? I don't remember if he ever did.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/11/2013, 9:19 pm

This is pretty funny:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/11/2013, 10:49 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:This is pretty funny:

I have always liked Grant. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 22 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/12/2013, 12:27 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_ml4h6sGOxq1qe476yo1_500Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_ml4h6sGOxq1qe476yo2_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next