Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

+26
Buenos
coxfire
tanita_mors
Adamina
ramram73
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
mae55
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
Jellyrolls
glimmerle
ladydianab
MissSoniaPP
bayth
MoviesAreLife
fantastica
ColferInspired
arina
brisallie
sheny
Glorfindel
Delight
30 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/1/2013, 4:44 pm

sahhar wrote:I'm glad Chris called that person out. There's a limit for everything, and some of these CrissColfer shippers crossed that limit a long time ago.

Agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  Glorfindel 4/1/2013, 4:53 pm

That was a stupid prank. I'm glad Chris called her out.

I really hate people pretending to be someone else on twitter and facebook, etc. :angry:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/1/2013, 5:13 pm

Glorfindel wrote:That was a stupid prank. I'm glad Chris called her out.

I really hate people pretending to be someone else on twitter and facebook, etc. :angry:

I'm not an active Twitter user but I've always wondered why is it possible to have the same names in the account so that only that small @handler separates them from each other. (Did I get it right way around the @ is the handler?) I always look at that when I see a pic of a tweet to be sure whos tweets I'm reading.

Of course if you are in a hurry you'll just look at the icon and might be fooled for a second. I wonder if that really was the Darren fans down fall. Chris focused on the tweet because he thought it was from Darren. That twitterer can only blame herself for whatever is thrown at her way. There has been quite few of these fan made netetiquette mistakes conserning Chris happening recently. It's tough for a celebrity balancing between being active in the SoMe and then keeping some sort of privacy and sanity.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 4/1/2013, 6:19 pm

I saw that too! Good for Chris. Sadly, I suspect if he had not been on twitter he would not have noticed. If it had been darren tweeting it would have shown in Chris's feed. Unless followed back we can't directly tweet Chris. He will only see it if he looks at the twitter feed with @chriscolfer.

I think also that with all that is happening to Cory Monteith that Chris is probably angry/frustrated with both the papparazzi and the crazy fandom. Yes, Cory is responsible for his own actions but he does not deserve the media attention, gossip etc.. which unfortunately comes with hollywood stardom. Kinda sucks.

I find it sad that one Glee star struggles with addiction just as another has his next novel cover illustration and title released. I like Chris' tweet about the hero who knows how to ask for help. No one is exempt from personal struggles.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/1/2013, 6:51 pm

this is not even funny, even for April Fool's Day. :angry: glad chris called her out. it must be extremely annoying. it's like being sexually harassed (digitally) all the time.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 4/1/2013, 6:58 pm

If only that could make the crisscolfers shut up... But some are hopeless cases...
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2013, 7:00 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:That was a stupid prank. I'm glad Chris called her out.

I'm not an active Twitter user but I've always wondered why is it possible to have the same names in the account so that only that small @handler separates them from each other. (Did I get it right way around the @ is the handler?) I always look at that when I see a pic of a tweet to be sure whos tweets I'm reading.

Of course if you are in a hurry you'll just look at the icon and might be fooled for a second. I wonder if that really was the Darren fans down fall. Chris focused on the tweet because he thought it was from Darren. That twitterer can only blame herself for whatever is thrown at her way. There has been quite few of these fan made netetiquette mistakes conserning Chris happening recently. It's tough for a celebrity balancing between being active in the SoMe and then keeping some sort of privacy and sanity.

The worst are the ones who have accounts that not only use Chris and Darren's names, but also have @ names that are very similar (it's something like @chrisScolfer or soemthng like that--just an extra letter. They have suggestive conversations between the two accounts, and use their avatars. I actually thought the were the real thing for few seconds when I first saw it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/1/2013, 7:36 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Chris just called out a fan on twitter:

She posted this:

Please note that when she posted this, she was using Darren's sunglasses avatar, and user names and stuff that showed her as being a fake Darren--she switched them after he tweeted her (hopefully someone on tumblr got them).

What this so called "fan" did was poor taste. And I'm glad Chris called her out. Yeah I know is April's Fool, but they're pranks and pranks. Besides Chris must be so pisses off that some people keep saying things related to crisscolfer.

I posted this on Chris's tweets but I'd like to share it here too:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 21 Tumblr_mkl9x2IVxt1r4yh8wo1_500

I'm so agree with him.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2013, 8:00 pm

I just took a look at that girls twitter. She was pretending to be Darren for while today. Some of the other tweets she made as Darren were even worse. She didn't tweet them all to her, but I'm thinking he probably clicked on her profile after reading one of them, and saw more of them.

She's trying to say it wasn't about CrissColfer, and that his tweet to her was a joke like when he tweeted Jesse Tyler Ferguson after the birthday tweet.

It sounds like there were a few people being Darren today. I know it's April Fool's Day, but I think it's extremely insensitive for the fans to do that in light of the news about Cory today.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/1/2013, 9:08 pm

She's trying to say it wasn't about CrissColfer, and that his tweet to her was a joke like when he tweeted Jesse Tyler Ferguson after the birthday tweet.

If I'm not misunderstanding this, Chris is trying to doesn't make her feel worse than she feels?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/1/2013, 10:57 pm

brisallie wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Chris just called out a fan on twitter:

She posted this:

Please note that when she posted this, she was using Darren's sunglasses avatar, and user names and stuff that showed her as being a fake Darren--she switched them after he tweeted her (hopefully someone on tumblr got them).

What this so called "fan" did was poor taste. And I'm glad Chris called her out. Yeah I know is April's Fool, but they're pranks and pranks. Besides Chris must be so pisses off that some people keep saying things related to crisscolfer.

I posted this on Chris's tweets but I'd like to share it here too:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 21 Tumblr_mkl9x2IVxt1r4yh8wo1_500

I'm so agree with him.
When I heard about Cory, I couldn't help thinking that tweet was about him. I feel really sad that Cory started to fall back into addiction, but I really admire him for getting help and I wish him and his loved ones all the best.

As for that crisscolfer tweet, I'm glad Chris called it out, and he was remarkably polite while doing so.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/2/2013, 12:17 am

Here's another stupid poll involving chris: http://www.eonline.com/news/403432/alpha-male-madness-vote-in-round-3 Vote for Chris as "alpha male" - i hate this alpha/beta/theta male thing, but if chris in it, i feel like i need to defend his honor.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 4/2/2013, 12:50 am

I had to post this, because this something I've been waiting to see ever since I heard Chris played Ralphie in A Christmas Story - from Karyn Colfer and she did confirm this is him:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 21 BGyRUitCEAAKa6T

She tweeted this photo with the caption "Happy Easter!"
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/2/2013, 1:39 am

bayth wrote:I had to post this, because this something I've been waiting to see ever since I heard Chris played Ralphie in A Christmas Story - from Karyn Colfer and she did confirm this is him:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 21 BGyRUitCEAAKa6T

She tweeted this photo with the caption "Happy Easter!"
Poor Chris. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 21 3429310274
This would probably embarrass him, though it is cute. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 21 413578547
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/2/2013, 4:46 pm

From Chris's instagram
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 21 Tumblr_mkmxtdpnrd1qe476yo1_500
There’s something about this hat that makes me want to live in a tree and bake cookies.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/2/2013, 5:01 pm

i think he wore that hat in grilled cheesus and in another episode last season.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/2/2013, 5:08 pm

If I'd be famous, and my Mom would post such a picture of me, I'd kill her ptdr . However, for me, that pic is just hilarious. Chris looks miserable!

Voted at the stupid vote just for the sake of it. 'Alpha' is just as stupid as 'Team'. Those terms need to disappear! Pronto!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/2/2013, 7:02 pm

fantastica wrote:i think he wore that hat in grilled cheesus and in another episode last season.
He wore it in Asian F. In a hallway scene with Rachel
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/2/2013, 7:47 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 21 Tumblr_mkn9mwRpFw1s9exwqo1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 21 Tumblr_mkn9mwRpFw1s9exwqo2_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/2/2013, 9:35 pm

Parents are so cruel. tonguue
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/3/2013, 1:11 am

How Chris replied to that disrespectful CrissColfer fan is well overdue. It's about time. Mad

The news about Cory just came out of nowhere. At first I thought it was a tasteless April Fool's joke! I wonder how this will impact his character on Glee? If he wants to take rehab seriously and not pull a Lindsay Lohan, he probably needs to stay there for at least several months. What does this mean for Finn's future on Glee?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/3/2013, 1:41 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:How Chris replied to that disrespectful CrissColfer fan is well overdue. It's about time. Mad

The news about Cory just came out of nowhere. At first I thought it was a tasteless April Fool's joke! I wonder how this will impact his character on Glee? If he wants to take rehab seriously and not pull a Lindsay Lohan, he probably needs to stay there for at least several months. What does this mean for Finn's future on Glee?

Great post. I agree. I also wonder about Finn's/Cory's future on Glee.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/3/2013, 1:46 am

Do you think that from now until August/September will be enough time to recover? I don't. I'm nervous for him. I guess that Finn will be absent from at least the first half of season five. Still, I think he should take as much time as he needs to not replase. Can one work while in rehab? I don't know how the whole rehab thing works.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/3/2013, 5:48 am

It could be that Cory recognized he was on a slippery slope back into addiction, but caught it in time before it got out of hand.
If so, his recovery could be fast enough so he can work again in August/September. Especially if he still gets regular sessions/treatment after leaving the rehab facility.

But he should take all the time he needs, of course. His health is more important than Glee.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/3/2013, 5:56 am

Even with all the fuckery and negative feelings in the Glee fandom, I really loved how the entire cast, crew and fandom supported Cory send their well-wishes. Even though it is a very serious topic, it was also touching to follow.

I hope all the best for Cory and that he’ll put his health always first. I hope he will and can have all the time he needs and if that overlaps with Glee S5, he should put his recovery first. Glee has a big cast, in this case it is a major advantage.

I also hope he just took pre-caution measurements as he realized he started slipping again. But we can all only guess. I gained so much respect for him after the accouchement, because as Chris said, he takes a lot of courage to admit having a problem and intending to fight it.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next