Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

+26
Buenos
coxfire
tanita_mors
Adamina
ramram73
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
mae55
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
Jellyrolls
glimmerle
ladydianab
MissSoniaPP
bayth
MoviesAreLife
fantastica
ColferInspired
arina
brisallie
sheny
Glorfindel
Delight
30 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 11 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  fantastica 3/10/2013, 1:08 am

teh way i read it: mia and chris are really dating. darren is dating a secret "friend". will is there trying to join mia and chris in a threesome.

in other words, chris is fake gay. darren is fake straight. mia is fake beard. will is fake dating. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 11 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  ColferInspired 3/10/2013, 1:42 am

fantastica wrote:teh way i read it: mia and chris are really dating. darren is dating a secret "friend". will is there trying to join mia and chris in a threesome.

in other words, chris is fake gay. darren is fake straight. mia is fake beard. will is fake dating. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 11 3429310274
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 11 3429310274 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 11 2641883990
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/10/2013, 12:53 pm

fantastica wrote:teh way i read it: mia and chris are really dating. darren is dating a secret "friend". will is there trying to join mia and chris in a threesome.

in other words, chris is fake gay. darren is fake straight. mia is fake beard. will is fake dating. Razz

So THAT'S what's been going on! fanny2

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/10/2013, 4:20 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:So THAT'S what's been going on! fanny2
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 11 Duh_689
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 3/10/2013, 4:31 pm

I knew it! It's a plot to confuse all the shippers. I was always suspicious. Rolling Eyes Gotta love them Chia pets.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/10/2013, 7:31 pm

Razz your conclusion.

These crazy shippers, the only thing missing: Chris is actually dating Mia! lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/10/2013, 8:37 pm

brisallie wrote:

Razz your conclusion.

These crazy shippers, the only thing missing: Chris is actually dating Mia! lol

I already said that Chris and Mia are dating. Their ship name is Chia (as Chia Pets).

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 11 Kitten-Chia-Pet_20090797639
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/10/2013, 8:58 pm

^
Is this still in the market? First time I see it. And I read their name is Chia, but it sounds like the seed.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/11/2013, 2:36 pm

What a cute ship name for a cute couple! Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/12/2013, 6:57 pm

I saw these on tumblr yesterday in the Chrisneyland tag. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 11 650269930
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 11 Tumblr_mjjhiqjyfU1s7ejeto1_500
I love the tag bf (boyfriend, I just had to write that) Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 11 413578547
And Will must have been visiting tumblr. I like that he approves of his and Chris's combined names. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 11 650269930
Wonder if he reads all the fanfiction that is being written about them? Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 11 4249845411
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 11 Tumblr_mjgf3jh6nZ1rfzg6eo1_500

High-res →
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/12/2013, 7:16 pm

That's hilarious! He's probably more amused than anything at the fanfiction and Tumblr tag!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/12/2013, 9:11 pm

ColferInspired wrote:I saw these on tumblr yesterday in the Chrisneyland tag. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 11 650269930
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 11 Tumblr_mjjhiqjyfU1s7ejeto1_500

I know instagram gives an old style to pics, but the ones I've seen are not like this one. It looks more artistic. And btw, I'm glad he's having fun with his bf and some friends.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/12/2013, 10:13 pm

"Bf" means "boyfriend", right? Not "best friend"?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/12/2013, 10:51 pm

how about "bad friend"? Twisted Evil
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/12/2013, 11:10 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:"Bf" means "boyfriend", right? Not "best friend"?

I believe it means "beard friend" in this case. Chia 4eva!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/13/2013, 12:14 am

and "bb" means "beer buddy".
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/13/2013, 2:10 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:That's hilarious! He's probably more amused than anything at the fanfiction and Tumblr tag!
That's probably who found all the fanfiction about Chris and how Chris knows so much about it.
Maybe reading fanfiction is Will's guilty pleasure. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 11 650269930 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 11 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/13/2013, 3:14 am

Will accounts were called "Chill with Will" long time before fans started call them that. I got the impression fans took it from him (when they got the idea they can use it because Chris's name starts with "Ch").

I personally hope they both stay away from tumblr. :-) The place is crazy!
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/13/2013, 3:29 am

arina wrote:Will accounts were called "Chill with Will" long time before fans started call them that. I got the impression fans took it from him (when they got the idea they can use it because Chris's name starts with "Ch").

I didn't know that. Embarassed
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/13/2013, 3:45 am

ColferInspired wrote:
arina wrote:Will accounts were called "Chill with Will" long time before fans started call them that. I got the impression fans took it from him (when they got the idea they can use it because Chris's name starts with "Ch").

I am not exactly proud to know it :-) but from some people wrote I got the impression Will used the nickname everywhere that is how they found so many accounts of his...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/13/2013, 4:22 am

arina wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

I am not exactly proud to know it :-) but from some people wrote I got the impression Will used the nickname everywhere that is how they found so many accounts of his...

Some CrissColfer did put something stupid on CameronCash's instagram in the comments, that Chris and Will aren't dating that CrissColfer are (well something along these lines). Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 11 357632081
I hope he got a laugh out of it or he just thought WTF.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 3/13/2013, 6:35 am

ColferInspired wrote:
arina wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Some CrissColfer did put something stupid on CameronCash's instagram in the comments, that Chris and Will aren't dating that CrissColfer are (well something along these lines). Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 11 357632081

Someone on tumblr said he deleted all the comments and tags. Why must people do this to him, and Will, and Chris :(.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/13/2013, 7:03 am

Ireth wrote:Someone on tumblr said he deleted all the comments and tags. Why must people do this to him, and Will, and Chris :(.
It must be sad to know that you being famous puts so much strain and exposure on your friends and your friends' friends. (same with family) :(

Honestly: I don't mind people posting these sort of pics or tweeting about seeing Chris with Will (or any other public encounter), but going to Chris' and the people he associates with twitter and other online accounts to comment on that..... crey crey, and terribly rude. Evil or Very Mad
(And I mean comment on it in either a negative or positive way, btw.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/13/2013, 7:56 am

Glorfindel wrote:Honestly: I don't mind people posting these sort of pics or tweeting about seeing Chris with Will (or any other public encounter), but going to Chris' and the people he associates with twitter and other online accounts to comment on that..... crey crey, and terribly rude. Evil or Very Mad
(And I mean comment on it in either a negative or positive way, btw.
)
I totally agree.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/13/2013, 8:03 am

ColferInspired wrote:Some CrissColfer did put something stupid on CameronCash's instagram in the comments, that Chris and Will aren't dating that CrissColfer are (well something along these lines). Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 11 357632081

Bahahaha!!!! Even when I was still an immature, stupid, naive teenager I never 'shipped' actors in real life. I truly do not understand this crazy, stupid, immature and strange behaviour. One day, they'll wake up and realize their own rubbish.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next