Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

+26
Buenos
coxfire
tanita_mors
Adamina
ramram73
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
mae55
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
Jellyrolls
glimmerle
ladydianab
MissSoniaPP
bayth
MoviesAreLife
fantastica
ColferInspired
arina
brisallie
sheny
Glorfindel
Delight
30 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  Ireth 3/7/2013, 2:43 am

bayth wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Do we have a TLOS2 release date yet??

I think it doesn't come out until November...

Posted on The Land of Stories Facebook page:
According to Amazon, TLOS 2 will be released November 5! Get ready! :D

Thanks Smile
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/7/2013, 2:49 am

Thanks, guys. Gah! That's so far away! Well, I think I remember that TLOS was released early...wasn't it? I hope TLOS2 is released early as well.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/7/2013, 5:26 am

Maybe I shouldn't put these pap pics up but they are linked to something that I think that is interesting which could mean Will was with him just not in the pap pics, or he was already inside waiting for him.March 5 - Chris Colfer leaves Sayers Club after checking out the band “Semi Precious Weapon”

(Dianna Agron and Darren Criss apparently also attending that night, paps of all 3 have appeared)

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 Tumblr_mj917gJ74K1qfcdl6o3_1280

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 Tumblr_mj917gJ74K1qfcdl6o2_250 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 Tumblr_mj917gJ74K1qfcdl6o1_250
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 Tumblr_mj917gJ74K1qfcdl6o4_1280

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 Tumblr_mj917gJ74K1qfcdl6o5_1280
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 Tumblr_mj917gJ74K1qfcdl6o6_250Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 Tumblr_mj917gJ74K1qfcdl6o7_250

what I found on tumblr. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 Biggrin

• Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 Tumblr_mj9xdvjjCB1rgy4mdo1_500

• High-res

• Will’s current top tracks on Spotify. As in Will Sherrod. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 4247136565

Semi Precious Weapons is the band Chris was seeing. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 650269930
The Crisscolfer crap was really annoying me. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 3181402168
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 3/7/2013, 6:11 am

In addition Mia (Darren's girlfriend) and Will started following each other on twitter yesterday.
I think it was a triple date Smile :
  • Dianna and her boyfriend

• Darrem and Mia

• Chris and Will

But we do not have pictures of Will and Mia
LOL If we start to have double dates between Mia/Darren and Chris/Will, with pictures and everything uhuhu
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/7/2013, 7:47 pm

Cute. Watch the CrissColfers try to explain this away. Rolling Eyes

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/7/2013, 8:09 pm

i really like chris' "bad-ass" look, or rather, his non-smiling look. he also looks more mature/his age when he's not smiling at all.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/7/2013, 8:25 pm

I agree. The brown, leather jacket. The dark colors (black shirt, dark jeans and shoes). The more relaxed, messy hair (Kurt would have a fit! Wink ). The casual expression. He looks like a bad-ass here! Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/7/2013, 8:30 pm

Chris loves that jacket. He seems to wear it all the time. Jenna and Kevin got it right in that gift giving decision.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/7/2013, 8:34 pm

And have you noticed how he almost always likes to wear a leather cuff on his wrist? I love how his style is a bit more bad-ass than Kurt's is! Wink Mind you, I love how Kurt's style is much more casual and grown up now than it ever was before.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/7/2013, 8:57 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Mediawest*con 33 Is Holding a panel in honour of Chris Colfer

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 4251_1000

This year’s Mediawest*con 33 holds a panel to honour the success and achievements of Chris Colfer
““C08 - THE PHENOMENON OF CHRIS COLFER - He walked into his audition, an amateur 19-year-old kid with almost no experience, and TPB
immediately invented a character for him. Two years later he was named one of Time Magazine’s 100 most influential people in the world. He’s
published two books and has written/produced/starred in/distributed his own screenplay. Is there anything this kid can’t do? How Chris Colfer has
changed the face of gay on television.”

Link

At least others appreciate Chris and his talent. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 650269930

Perfect. Just in time for his birthday, too! :D

Also, I love the Instagram photos...especially the picture of his eyes. Beautiful.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/8/2013, 1:01 am

I can't believe this but Ontd-Glee have now tagged Chris hrh Chris Colfer. I thought those mods hated him.
I think I might join this community if they have finally changed their minds about him. Though then I don't know if I should.
Haters still go on there, so maybe I won't.
But it is still cute of them to do this. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 413578547
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/8/2013, 1:05 am

And this confims it that Will was with Chris at that concert, the Semi Precious Weapons one. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 650269930
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 Tumblr_mjb2csbnLb1qaom8wo1_1280
Let the CrissColfer meltdown begin. Twisted EvilChris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 3429310274
They the Chris Colfer tumblr CSI lot picked one of the pics as Will the guy in front of Chris with the black shirt, as they recognised the shoes as the ones that Will was wearing at Disneyland. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 650269930

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 Tumblr_mj917gJ74K1qfcdl6o4_1280
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2013, 1:19 am

ontd_glee seems kurt/chris neutral most of the time, w/ some famous kurtsies there who also frequent P-F. however it's not that easy to get in. they have to allow you to join. try it anyway. they may not even let you in for one reason or the other (i heard it has sth. to do w/ how often you regularly blog on L.J or sth).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/8/2013, 1:26 am

fantastica wrote:ontd_glee seems kurt/chris neutral most of the time, w/ some famous kurtsies there who also frequent P-F. however it's not that easy to get in. they have to allow you to join. try it anyway. they may not even let you in for one reason or the other (i heard it has sth. to do w/ how often you regularly blog on L.J or sth).

I did join some time last year, but I can't remember the email I used.
If they are like this now maybe I will just give it a try, and see what happens. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2013, 1:39 am

if you have joined you have joined. try to use various old email addresses to login or to reset/retrieve password.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/8/2013, 3:18 am

ColferInspired wrote:And this confims it that Will was with Chris at that concert, the Semi Precious Weapons one. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 650269930
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 Tumblr_mjb2csbnLb1qaom8wo1_1280
Let the CrissColfer meltdown begin. Twisted EvilChris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 3429310274
They the Chris Colfer tumblr CSI lot picked one of the pics as Will the guy in front of Chris with the black shirt, as they recognised the shoes as the ones that Will was wearing at Disneyland. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 650269930

Awesome! :D (Suck on that, CrissColfer's!) Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/8/2013, 5:06 am

^Ha, CrissColfer creys are like nectar to me. Twisted Evil

MoviesAreLife wrote:Cute. Watch the CrissColfers try to explain this away. Rolling Eyes
But they already did: it's all PR, can't you see that?
It's a conspiracy as intricated as the fake moon landing! moque

ColferInspired wrote:I can't believe this but Ontd-Glee have now tagged Chris hrh Chris Colfer. I thought those mods hated him.
I think I might join this community if they have finally changed their minds about him. Though then I don't know if I should.
Haters still go on there, so maybe I won't.
But it is still cute of them to do this. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 413578547
I don't think ONTD_Glee ever hated Chris, on the contrary actually. They don't always like his singing, but they love how he gives shade to Glee sometimes (hence the previous nickname Chris Trollfer). I do think there are some mods there who are not that fond of Kurt (and therefore sometimes Chris), but I never found that community extra harsh on him, and compared to the hate some others get he's pretty safe there. neutre

Last edited by Glorfindel on 3/8/2013, 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar!!!)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/8/2013, 5:14 am

Oh, almost forgot! They (Chris and Will) were just so convincing as a couple! They almost made me believe that Chris and Darren aren't a couple! They only threw me off for a split second! Chris' acting is just as flawless offcamera as he is onset, you know! Wink

How can anybody hate Chris?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/8/2013, 9:28 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:Oh, almost forgot! They (Chris and Will) were just so convincing as a couple! They almost made me believe that Chris and Darren aren't a couple! They only threw me off for a split second! Chris' acting is just as flawless offcamera as he is onset, you know! Wink

How can anybody hate Chris?

I see ironic here. And I believe the same, we're so oblivious. Now I understand crisscolfers...and their craziness.

And you know, I don't understand either why anyone could hate Chris, but I don't think so they're many or probably I haven't count them.

@Marie, I've always thought that ONTD as a site tends to joke about everything and everyone.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/8/2013, 9:35 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 Tumblr_mjcboh0yqi1r4ezfzo1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/8/2013, 11:54 am

brisallie wrote:@Marie, I've always thought that ONTD as a site tends to joke about everything and everyone.
They joke, but they can be harsh too. And they hate Blaine, Will and most of the time Finn.
I like to read that site whenever I feel extra frustrated about Glee. Twisted Evil
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/9/2013, 8:07 pm

here's a fan account of that concert thing that chris, dc, mia and will all went to:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 B8389b10

i found this in a chinese glee forum and there's no source linked so i don't know where it's from. probably someone on tumblr.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 3/9/2013, 9:46 pm

fantastica wrote:here's a fan account of that concert thing that chris, dc, mia and will all went to:

i found this in a chinese glee forum and there's no source linked so i don't know where it's from. probably someone on tumblr.

Must be of Tumblr.
I have not seen in Chris Colfer tag.
But Will/Chris shippers not fill the Chris Colfer tag with Will/Chris stuff (very cute these shippers) tonguue
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/9/2013, 11:59 pm

MissSoniaPP wrote:
fantastica wrote:here's a fan account of that concert thing that chris, dc, mia and will all went to:

Must be of Tumblr.
But Will/Chris shippers not fill the Chris Colfer tag with Will/Chris stuff (very cute these shippers) Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 10 3730135933
They go to the Chrisneyland tag, because of nasty CrissColfer morons. That is were I usually find things.
I think some are following a few of Will's friends on Facebook, where Will sometimes comments on their pages.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/10/2013, 1:05 am

MissSoniaPP wrote:

Must be of Tumblr.
But Will/Chris shippers not fill the Chris Colfer tag with Will/Chris stuff (very cute these shippers) tonguue

So wait. Does this mean that Will is Chris beard and Darren is Mia's beard, and now Chris and Mia are really the ones who are dating?

Where are all our Chia shippers? Woot woot. Raise the roof!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next