Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

+26
Buenos
coxfire
tanita_mors
Adamina
ramram73
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
mae55
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
Jellyrolls
glimmerle
ladydianab
MissSoniaPP
bayth
MoviesAreLife
fantastica
ColferInspired
arina
brisallie
sheny
Glorfindel
Delight
30 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  MissSoniaPP 3/2/2013, 3:34 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Everyone is a fan of Chris! :D

And Chris is sure putting on the performance of his lifetime. He's been seen several times now out with Will and even having dinner with him for weeks now! Why is he going through all of this trouble? He should just drop the act now. Everyone knows he's in love with Darren!

vomir

unsure Suspect vexe
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  Glorfindel 3/2/2013, 3:37 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Everyone is a fan of Chris! :D

And Chris is sure putting on the performance of his lifetime. He's been seen several times now out with Will and even having dinner with him for weeks now! Why is he going through all of this trouble? He should just drop the act now. Everyone knows he's in love with Darren!

vomir
ptdr

When you look at how easily Chris has been spotted with Will these past few weeks (not talking about red carpets events and such, but private things like lunch and dinner), you can only admire how he has managed to keep his former love life (and private life in general) a secret and from the public eye.
There's not a peep heard from any of his earlier boyfriends, nor any pictures that surfaced, and only some farfetched rumours of him dating other actors or crew members he associated with.

Them getting all of a sudden spotted several times in a row now, which happened only really after them publicly 'coming out' at the SAG awards (before that they were always seen in a little group, like the Disneyland pictures), is not a coincidence, imo.
Either Chris planned this gradual introduction of Will very carefully, or he, after he found out that the fandom put 2 and 2 together after Halloween, Snixmas and Disneyland, thought "What the hell" and decided to take Will to the SAG Awards (as the cat was already half out of the bag) and now is more public with it all.

You gotta give him that: Chris knows really well what he's doing and how to 'play' the fame game. wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/2/2013, 4:16 pm

Well, I have a new theory. Didn't Darren just "break up" with his beard Mia? And all of the sudden Chris has a beard Will? Well, I think Mia an Will are really the same person Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/2/2013, 5:23 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Well, I have a new theory. Didn't Darren just "break up" with his beard Mia? And all of the sudden Chris has a beard Will? Well, I think Mia an Will are really the same person Wink

That's it! Why didn't I think of that? Mystery solved! Wink

I agree. The thing with Will just happened so naturally. There was no big "coming out" as a couple on some talkshow. It just is what it is, and that's the way it should be.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/2/2013, 9:21 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Well, I have a new theory. Didn't Darren just "break up" with his beard Mia? And all of the sudden Chris has a beard Will? Well, I think Mia an Will are really the same person Wink

Umm so Mia got a new haircut and grew some inches and is a male now? Is nice they're sharing the same "beard", they have to protect their relationship.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/2/2013, 9:30 pm

mama mia, what is thread becoming? Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/3/2013, 12:50 am

fantastica wrote:mama mia, what is thread becoming? Razz

Here I go again! My,my....how can I resist you?
Mamma Mia! Does it show again?
My,my...just how much I've missed you!

(LOL! Don't ban me, Karen! tonguue )

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/3/2013, 12:55 am

^ yeah, rub it in sista! rub it in hard! Razz

Jelly, don't ban Heather. she's new and inexperienced. ban me instead. please!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/3/2013, 12:59 am

Laughing I can't believe you would sacrifice yourself for me!!! I'm so touched! crycry

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/3/2013, 1:00 am

don't be. i am actually trying to save myself from this glee addiction! Smile if Karen bans me I would actually thank her. but knowing that she likes to torture me she wouldn't.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/3/2013, 1:03 am

Actually, being banned wouldn't really help...seeing as you can see everything going on in the forum anyway.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/3/2013, 1:05 am

you are right, so i need you to come and hit me w/ a bat. beam once my brain has turned into a puddle of pudding i may actually end up enjoying the show, like all these teen zombies out there.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/3/2013, 1:09 am

You are a little bit like she-who-shall-not-be-named. You hate something so much, yet you can't look away! Wink

Nah, I can't hit you with a bat! Throw yourself down the stairs like I did! (Wait, Marie "pushed" me...nevermind.)

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/3/2013, 1:13 am

oh yeah, marie the meanie... i will remember to drag her down w/ me when I roll down the stairs next time. Smile

heather, your analogy is quite disturbing. I think i should stop or I will really end up becoming her. do you think I am mentally sick as well? :( i am scared.

perhaps I should just quit coming here, but you girls are so much fun to play with.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/3/2013, 1:18 am

LOL! And I'll put some pillows at the bottom so you guys don't get hurt too much!

What?! NO!! I was kidding. Neither you, nor anyone else is as mentally sick as her. I just find it a little interesting how sometimes, we tend to act towards Glee like how she reacts towards Chris, but not nearly as extreme.

You don't have to stop coming here. I think we all come here for various reasons: to bitch about Glee, to praise and share our love for Chris, and to converse with one another. No harm in that. It's all a part of the CCFF experience.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/3/2013, 11:41 pm

Y'all Chris just got instagram. I don't really understand the website. I only have a Twitter account but it seems like most of the pictures I saw were from Instagram. Does that mean I have to make an Instagram account to see Chris's pics now? :(

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/3/2013, 11:43 pm

usually tumblr will post instagram photos along w/ any tweets they reference. i don't have instagram account and don't plan on having one. from what I heard, twitter and instagram (owned by facebook) have some kind of business feud going on, and instagram can no longer be accessed from twitter directly.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/3/2013, 11:46 pm

fantastica wrote:usually tumblr will post instagram photos along w/ any tweets. i don't have instagram account and don't plan on having one. from what I read, twitter and instagram (owned by facebook) have some kind of business feud going on, and instagram can no longer be accessed from twitter directly.

Oh, no wonder I don't see a lot of instagram photos on Twitter anymore. That sucks :( . I don't have the energy to open up yet another social networking account, I have way too much going on already, haha. I'm just going to have to frequent Chris Colfer Tumblr to or Chris Colfer News Tumblr to see his Instagram pics. Thanks for the info Kim Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/3/2013, 11:48 pm

stealing them from CCN: Smile (thanks CCN)

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 6 Tumblr_mj46daH7PP1qe476yo1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 6 Tumblr_mj46fggVfB1qe476yo1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 6 Tumblr_mj46fggVfB1qe476yo2_500

after the whole weekend of horrible horrible glee related news that got us all depressed finally chris comes to save us from misery by posting something fun. good lord!

Last edited by fantastica on 3/3/2013, 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 3/3/2013, 11:48 pm

Instagram is becoming the "it" social media place. Lots of people are migrating from FB to instagram. Good for Chris to take his brand to instagram. Like my business speak. When I am not fangirling I actually make my living at working with business' to integrate social media, mobile media with the daily standard operating procedures. I know, TMI.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/3/2013, 11:49 pm

fantastica wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 6 Tumblr_mj46daH7PP1qe476yo1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 6 Tumblr_mj46fggVfB1qe476yo1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 6 Tumblr_mj46fggVfB1qe476yo2_500

after the whole weekend of horrible horrible glee related news that got us all depressed finally chris comes in to save us from misery but posting something fun. good lord!

True story. His Instagram really cheered me up from the depressed atmosphere we've had lately. I wonder who introduced him to Instagram?, wink wink Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/3/2013, 11:50 pm

ladydianab wrote:Instagram is becoming the "it" social media place. Lots of people are migrating from FB to instagram. Good for Chris to take his brand to instagram. Like my business speak. When I am not fangirling I actually make my living at working with business' to integrate social media, mobile media with the daily standard operating procedures. I know, TMI.

Is Instagram just a photo sharing community or something?, my knowledge about it is limited. Or is it a social conversation place like Facebook and Twitter where people interact?

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/3/2013, 11:51 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 6 Tumblr_mj46m0B7ZT1qe476yo1_500
^ took me a while to figure out that's brian's nose! Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/3/2013, 11:54 pm

ladydianab wrote:Instagram is becoming the "it" social media place. Lots of people are migrating from FB to instagram. Good for Chris to take his brand to instagram. Like my business speak. When I am not fangirling I actually make my living at working with business' to integrate social media, mobile media with the daily standard operating procedures. I know, TMI.

FB is very smart to buy it. i just permanently got rid of my FB account because it's becomign a huge spam magnet.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/3/2013, 11:54 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 6 Tumblr_mj46tgqsU51qe476yo1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next