Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

+31
BlueJazz
azure
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
ecka
coxfire
Ireth
Adamina
opals
Piciollina
ladydianab
sahhar
MissSoniaPP
M&M
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
glimmerle
arina
Delight
Glorfindel
Ranwing
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
MoviesAreLife
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
ColferGirl
valkeakuulas
sheny
35 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  ColferInspired 2/11/2013, 4:59 am

arina wrote:
sheny wrote:
Jayma Mays, Matthew Morrison, Amber Riley - Getting Married Today

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 5 4249845411

I wouldn't recognize Amber at all! Shocked

Just Can’t Get Enough is not my favorite song of Chris, it's so repetitive, but they both sound good on it (but please give Kurt also finally different duet partner (Finn is on top of my wishes!)). I am glad that Chris got something to sing on that song, i was worried he will sing only "just can’t get enough" over and over aain. So I am more satisfied with that song than I expected to be.
I would love some Furt as well.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  arina 2/11/2013, 5:03 am

I set up twitter account few days ago and I am planning to tweet Murphy to give Kurt finally different duet partners than just Blaine. (I sent him already two tweets but Iam probably sendint them in the wrong time, I sleep when he is on twitter). Furt duet is so long overdue or duet with santana would be awesome. Because almost everyone tweets just about ships and he probably think it's all people care for.

Glee duets need more diversity, it was so refreshing to have Artie /Quinn duets last year for example. You know it's not so limitating for Blaine to sing with Kurt because he sings with different people as well, but not Kurt... I also alway wanted to hear Kurt with Artie, Kurt with Tina, Kurt with puck could be fun, but nothing, just Blaine Blaine Rachel, Blaine, Blaine, Rachel..
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/11/2013, 5:18 am

arina wrote:I set up twitter account few days ago and I am planning to tweet Murphy to give Kurt finally different duet partners than just Blaine. (I sent him already two tweets but Iam probably sendint them in the wrong time, I sleep when he is on twitter). Furt duet is so long overdue or duet with santana would be awesome. Because almost everyone tweets just about ships and he probably think it's all people care for.

Glee duets need more diversity, it was so refreshing to have Artie /Quinn duets last year for example. You know it's not so limitating for Blaine to sing with Kurt because he sings with different people as well, but not Kurt... I also alway wanted to hear Kurt with Artie, Kurt with Tina, Kurt with puck could be fun, but nothing, just Blaine Blaine Rachel, Blaine, Blaine, Rachel..
I would love to hear Kurt sing with Puck. It would be interesting. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 5 4247136565
I still love Hummelberry duets, but it would be nice if Kurt got to sing with someone else.
I hope we do get our Kurt and Adam duet.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/11/2013, 5:23 am

I would love Kurt's duets with everyone but because Adam is not character I care for (at least for now) so I prefer duets with established characters, people I care for (at least for the actors, all the characters are mess). But duet with everyone is better than just another duet with Blaine.
And even though Hummelberry had couple of duets in the past, this year are very neglected (Bring him home is not a duet), so I would be happy for another Hummelberry duet too. I would like something like Happy days, it's my favorite of them. Or some Broadway duet when Kurt would actually sing the male part and Rachel the female part. It would be interesting. Maybe singing it at school and playing romantic partners :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/11/2013, 6:05 am

ColferInspired wrote:But I think Lima and McKinley are toxic to Kurt and always has been, and add Blaine into the mix it makes him feel like the weaker person because he is made to feel the lesser person and that Blaine is better, so I see this Kurt's insecurities coming to the surface that won't be told or shown but will be shown by Chris's brilliant acting, so again we have to assume off screen as we know Kurt better than these damn writers.
In New York he is strong.
We saw in episode 10 that he doesn't stand up to Blaine or tell him no. We only saw how uncomfortable he was. Plus his father was there.
This is entirely speculation, but I am hoping this is the case.
I would make me feel sick if it is Kurt that makes all the moves.
I am so hoping like anything that they didn't go there.

Lima for the new NY based Kurt does weird things to him. It regresses Kurt to something that doesn't have his own mind or soul...or maybe it's just Blaine that muddles that functioning part of his brain, and not in that good, "I love you madly" kinda way but "I can't say what I want to say" way.

I understood that s*it was going down when I came here this morning as the pages rolled like crazy we'll be needing this group therapy discussions for that anger management. And it's perhaps not even for the fact that Kurt is sleeping with Blaine but the fact that Glee has hardly shown Kurt's sides of Klaine and I can't see them changing that strategy which WILL make me upset. If he does indeed get a saying in this (and no I'm not talking about consent issues here, far from it and I sicerely hope that is not how this plays out) I wish he'll get to explain. Kurt might want to sleep with Blaine for various reasons: try if the old spark is there, test the waters (funny as it sounds Kurt's been on dry land for some time now) with someone familiar or maybe he is a little bit tipsy or he's grown and does get, let's face it, horny. Just let him voice it put in the actual episode or the aftemath!

I do however have to see what will happen, but as of now the premiss looks glum, very very glum. I'm just hoping that Kurt will not feel guilty! Please let him have something that he wants and not make it about Blaine.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/11/2013, 6:17 am

I want a Kadam duet more than anything! I think their voices would sound great together, and I'd love it if Kurt would sing with his soon to be boyfriend! Plus, Adam seems like a nice guy and a fun performer! I'd love to see how Chris and Oliver work together! I think someone mentioned Hummelberry duets...perhaps at NYADA, where they would have to sing as romantic partners? I think it would be interesting to see more "male lead" type of songs coming from Kurt. I can think of so many RENT songs that would be fun for Hummelberry to tackle: "I Should Tell You", "Another Day", "Without You", "Light My Candle"....

I know it's impossible now, but I'd love a Kurt/Artie duet. I think that Chris and Kevin have the best male voices on the show, and Kurt and Artie are the only male voices that I actually like (because all of the other guys sound the same to me). Buuut...Kurt should stay as far away from Lima and Blaine after this upcoming episode...so, I don't see how a Kartie duet is possible.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/11/2013, 6:42 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:I want a Kadam duet more than anything! I think their voices would sound great together, and I'd love it if Kurt would sing with his soon to be boyfriend! Plus, Adam seems like a nice guy and a fun performer! I'd love to see how Chris and Oliver work together! I think someone mentioned Hummelberry duets...perhaps at NYADA, where they would have to sing as romantic partners? I think it would be interesting to see more "male lead" type of songs coming from Kurt. I can think of so many RENT songs that would be fun for Hummelberry to tackle: "I Should Tell You", "Another Day", "Without You", "Light My Candle"....

I know it's impossible now, but I'd love a Kurt/Artie duet. I think that Chris and Kevin have the best male voices on the show, and Kurt and Artie are the only male voices that I actually like (because all of the other guys sound the same to me). Buuut...Kurt should stay as far away from Lima and Blaine after this upcoming episode...so, I don't see how a Kartie duet is possible.
They wouldn't have to be in the same place to sing duet, for example Finn and Blaine also sang duet (cannot believe Blaine have duet with Finn before Kurt No ) and also weren't together. So I am all for Kevin and Chris's duet Smile My favorite male singers on the show are Matthew Morrison, Kevin, Chris and Cory :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/11/2013, 7:02 am

does the couple that doesn’t go all the way in the hotel room surprise you (that they don’t?)
@terpgleek didn’t surprised me

This may sound random but could you tell us in whose car Klaine make out? XD
@tirpse_ no idea lol

Does Rachel mention Brody to Finn, or does Finn bring him up? Thx!
@tdheartnyc finn bring him up

How long is the KLAINE makeout?
@YouMoveMe_Kurt long enough for you guys get happy

is the last scene in 4x14 between wemma? i heard this.
@millselle no

do you know if they’ll cut stuff from the couples’ scenes?
@missYasIsHere they didn’t

who starts the kiss? Kurt or Blaine? 36m giovanna parise ?
@KaitlynDillon01 we don’t see who starts the kiss

No Brittana interractions, but maybe Brittana mentions? Like, Quinn and Santana talk about it?
@TheBlodie they will wave to each other

is the last scene of I Do a brochel scene? I heard it is.
@TheMoncheleArmy no

Is there a Klaine cliffhanger at the end of 14?
@OctopusInSpace no

Are we going to know Klaine’s relationship status?
@IngramStormy yes

Is a character make your angry in this episode?
@TheBlodie finn
humhum

Ryder scary storyline is really scary? LIKE CRAZY?
@DixonSilverFR he have some thing in 14, but I believe the story that ryan mentioned is on 16

Do we see anyone leave the hotel room after they hook-up?
@invisiblegrl_ yes

@lalalalaamerica Does everyone talkpost hookup?
@KaitlynDillon01 @lalalalaamerica yes, except for the couple that one person will sneak out

Then if you can share, which couple is in the last scene? It’s easier to ask this way
@agagleek no couple

who’s on top during the make out
@TveitColfer lol guys! …. kurt

so i’m assuming that the person that said the last scene was wemma is wrong about it being a wemma cliffhanger, right?
@millselle right

is Sam somehow involved with the Quinntana thing?
@FedericaStas no

does anyone sneak out of the hotel room while the person they hooked up with is still asleep?
@clovergate yes

is there any drama with quinntana or all fun scenes?
@_elizabot all fun

Describe the mood between Finn and Emma in 14
@MattyColfer tense

who flirt first in the quinntana thing??
@beccvera quinn

is kurt shirtless in that scene? (pls)
@bIangst nop but let’s said that blaine wants him to be lol

please one thing on finchel
@OurEyesAreOpen “she loves me, she loves me not” game

Did all 5 couples (even the one that didn’t go all the way) go into the hotel room with the intent of having sex?
@Blandersolos yes

is there a reason tina dances with mike? or do we just see them dancing together?
we just see

do we see anyone else half naked!?
well, we’ll see some naked with a blanket covering some parts lol

The couple that doesn’t have sex - do they still sleep in the hotel room together?
they are not in the room to sleep lol

is the person who sneaks out a boy or a girl?
girl

is the person who covers its parts a boy or a girl
girl

the couple that don’t have sex leave the room together then?
yes

Who tells Blaine about Adam?
@marriedby21 kurt

what’s santana’s initial reaction when quinn starts flirting?
surprised

the one couple that doesn’t go all the way. Is it mutal and end okie?
not mutual but end up ok

Is the Tina/ Blaine crazy stuff wrapped up in 14 or is it about to get worse?
@Filmfan27 wrapped in 14

Is the slowdancing during We’ve Got Tonight or Anything Could Happen?
@daedelist we’ve got tonight

Do we see anyone leave the hotel room after they hook-up?
@invisiblegrl_ yes

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 2/11/2013, 7:08 am

I can't enjoy the "Just Can't Enough" song because of who Kurt's duet partner is. The context of Kurt's songs do affect my enjoyment of them. Take NTBND, for example. I couldn't bear to listen to it for quite some time after it was revealed that Kurt got rejected by NYADA. I hate that we get so little singing from Kurt as it is on Glee, and they waste so many of them on Klaine duets. On the other hand, the desperate and Kurt-song-starved me would have to be grateful for Klaine, because otherwise Kurt would end up singing even less on this show.

Divalicious wrote:
I really think they have permanently broken up Brittana, they'll always be friends, but I don't think they will be lovers. Heather as an actress holds Naya back. If they break them up, why not Klaine as well?

I second this thought. I am envious of Naya for this reason.

MoviesAreLife wrote:I'm upset over that too! To be honest, the lack of jealousy just makes Blaine look like a smug bastard, and even more unworthy of someone as beautiful as Kurt in my eyes.

Why, Kurt?!? WHHHHHY?!?!???!! vomit2 vomir arghh crycry No Suspect Mad (Where is the having-an-emotional-breakdown smiley icon when you need one?!) I must go to bed. I will continue to bitch about this tomorrow.

Here are a few appropriate emoticons in response to the recent Klaine spoilers:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 5 425697230 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 5 1665511314 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 5 321870621 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 5 1604863266

And this is me imagining the voodoo doll to be the Glee writers:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 5 3814182761

Sigh... It's up to Chris to save Kurt's dignity once again, but I fear that there is a limit to what he can achieve with the shitty script.

Last edited by Delight on 2/11/2013, 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/11/2013, 7:16 am

I am not looking forward at all t othe upcoming episode.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/11/2013, 9:16 am

I am curious to see when Kurt tells Blaine about Adam, and who initiates the sex. If Blaine initiates it after he knows about Adam it would explain why he's not upset about Adam-- because he doesn't view Adam as being real competition against his royal perfectness.

But this gives klainers the opportunity to justify Blaine's cheating. "Well Kurt cheated on Adam so he's just as bad as Blaine." Of course the difference is that kadam isn't established as exclusive yet.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/11/2013, 9:29 am

Probably I'm the only one here who is not upset because of these new spoilers. I don't like the idea of Kurt sleeping with Blaine but I can understand why he does it. Kurt has been lonely for months and he still has feeling for Blaine, it's Valentine's day, they sing, dance and probably drink together. No matter what Kurt does or what happens with Klaine I will always love his character and I'll keep watching as long as Chris is on the show.
I just hope they have a real conversation and we get the chance to finally hear Kurt's POV because that 30 seconds long scene from episode 6 was not enough for me.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 2/11/2013, 10:35 am

sheny wrote:Probably I'm the only one here who is not upset because of these new spoilers. I don't like the idea of Kurt sleeping with Blaine but I can understand why he does it. Kurt has been lonely for months and he still has feeling for Blaine, it's Valentine's day, they sing, dance and probably drink together. No matter what Kurt does or what happens with Klaine I will always love his character and I'll keep watching as long as Chris is on the show.
I just hope they have a real conversation and we get the chance to finally hear Kurt's POV because that 30 seconds long scene from episode 6 was not enough for me.
You're not the only one. As far as I am concerned, Kurt can sleep with whoever he wants, whenever he wants. I feel grossed out by it in this special case, because Blaine and the thought of Kurt being intimate with him grosses me out (which is one of the reasons why I never watched The First Time). But that's not how the show presents Blaine and their relationship or how other fans and viewers see him/it, so I'll let this feeling aside and see the storyline for what it is: Kurt having a rebound with the guy he was or still kind of is in love with, the guy he separated from not because his love for him went away, but because of a severe misstep on Blaine's side. I can easily imagine him getting swept away by old feelings in the romantic atmosphere of a wedding. Only to realize afterwards that the spark is gone, the break of trust just can't be mended and they need to make their separation final.

So yes, I have no problem with this storyline in general. Kurt could sleep with him and afterwards kick Blaine where it hurts the most and throw his clothes out of the hotel room window for all I care, to give him an inkling of his own feelings after Blaine dumped his hook up on him. Which of course he won't do. No, what I'm afraid of in this whole scenario is Kurt again being the one who appologizes to Blaine for not being able to be with him / love him anymore, when we haven't even heard a proper appology from Blaine for cheating on him and ruining their relationship in the first place. This would downright nauseate me. And yes, I suspect Klaine will split up in this episode. The spoilers about it being "bittersweet" and some things Chris said, about fans not liking what Kurt will do in the Valentines ep (and when he feels he has to warn fans beforehand he usually means Klainers) and about Adam maybe "making it", indicate that.

Won't listen to the song but I'm glad they are both equally represented for a change and hope Kurt's part won't get cut short. I wish it was a duet with Finn, Artie or Tina.

Btw. does anyone know a tumblr that offers Kurt-only edits for his duets and group-songs?
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/11/2013, 11:02 am

glimmerle wrote:
sheny wrote:Probably I'm the only one here who is not upset because of these new spoilers. I don't like the idea of Kurt sleeping with Blaine but I can understand why he does it. Kurt has been lonely for months and he still has feeling for Blaine, it's Valentine's day, they sing, dance and probably drink together. No matter what Kurt does or what happens with Klaine I will always love his character and I'll keep watching as long as Chris is on the show.
You're not the only one. As far as I am concerned, Kurt can sleep with whoever he wants, whenever he wants. I feel grossed out by it in this special case, because Blaine and the thought of Kurt being intimate with him grosses me out (which is one of the reasons why I never watched The First Time). But that's not how the show presents Blaine and their relationship or how other fans and viewers see him/it, so I'll let this feeling aside and see the storyline for what it is: Kurt having a rebound with the guy he was or still kind of is in love with, the guy he separated from not because his love for him went away, but because of a severe misstep on Blaine's side. I can easily imagine him getting swept away by old feelings in the romantic atmosphere of a wedding. Only to realize afterwards that the spark is gone and they need to make their separation final.

So yes, I have no problem with this storyline in general. Kurt could sleep with him and afterwards kick Blaine where it hurts the most and throw his clothes out of the hotel room window for all I care, to give him an inkling of his own feelings after Blaine dumped his hook up on him. Which of course he won't do. No, what I'm afraid of in this whole setting is Kurt again being the one who appologizes to Blaine for not being able to be with him / love him anymore, when we haven't even heard a proper appology from Blaine for cheating on him and ruining their relationship in the first place. This would downright nauseate me. And yes, I suspect Klaine will split up in this episode. The spoilers about it being "bittersweet" and some things Chris said, about fans not liking what Kurt will do in the Valentines ep (and when he feels he has to warn fans beforehand he usually means Klainers) and about Adam maybe "making it" indicate that.

Won't listen to the song but I'm glad they are both equally represented for a change and hope Kurt's part won't get cut short. I wish it was a duet with Finn, Artie or Tina.

Btw. does anyone know a tumblr that offers Kurt-only edits for his duets and group-songs?

I am mostly upset about Klaine going all the way is because not only Blaine cheated but blame Kurt for it. If Blaine had not blame Kurt,and give proper apology I would be alot least upset.I still would not be happy but not nearly as upset.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/11/2013, 12:07 pm

glimmerle wrote: You're not the only one. As far as I am concerned, Kurt can sleep with whoever he wants, whenever he wants. I feel grossed out by it in this special case, because Blaine and the thought of Kurt being intimate with him grosses me out (which is one of the reasons why I never watched The First Time). But that's not how the show presents Blaine and their relationship or how other fans and viewers see him/it, so I'll let this feeling aside and see the storyline for what it is: Kurt having a rebound with the guy he was or still kind of is in love with, the guy he separated from not because his love for him went away, but because of a severe misstep on Blaine's side. I can easily imagine him getting swept away by old feelings in the romantic atmosphere of a wedding. Only to realize afterwards that the spark is gone, the break of trust just can't be mended and they need to make their separation final.
I feel the same.
Kurt was forced to end the relationship with Blaine, and even though Blaine hurt him deeply Kurt still must have feelings for him. Combined with having a good time at a wedding (on Valentine's day), alcohol and maybe even a talk from Burt (I heard a rumour that Burt might be in this ep) I can see him relapsing and having sex with Blaine again.
But I also think he realizes the feelings aren't the same anymore and they won't get back together again.

So yes, I have no problem with this storyline in general. Kurt could sleep with him and afterwards kick Blaine where it hurts the most and throw his clothes out of the hotel room window for all I care, to give him an inkling of his own feelings after Blaine dumped his hook up on him. Which of course he won't do. No, what I'm afraid of in this whole scenario is Kurt again being the one who appologizes to Blaine for not being able to be with him / love him anymore, when we haven't even heard a proper appology from Blaine for cheating on him and ruining their relationship in the first place. This would downright nauseate me. And yes, I suspect Klaine will split up in this episode. The spoilers about it being "bittersweet" and some things Chris said, about fans not liking what Kurt will do in the Valentines ep (and when he feels he has to warn fans beforehand he usually means Klainers) and about Adam maybe "making it", indicate that.
I'm also more concerned at what Kurt (and Blaine) will say at the wedding, and how it will be framed:
- Will it be coming from Kurt, or will Blaine pressure him? Will it be an equal thing?
- Will Kurt be the one who has to do the dirty work and tell Tina off?
- Will Klaine have decent talk or will everything be swept under the rug (as per usual with Glee)?
- Will Kurt cheat on Adam or are they not together yet (and exclusive)?
- Will Kurt leave Blaine after the sex heartbroken, or will the decision to break up for good (for now) be a mutual thing? Or God forbid: will Blaine set him free?

In other words: how much will Kurt get blamed for this time by the Klainers and the St. Kurt nickname bullies? dryy

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 2/11/2013, 12:11 pm

I'm with you and glimmerle....I'm not upset about Kurt sleeping with Blaine. I agree it's loneliness and lingering feelings and the confusion and conflicted emotions that go with that, which drive Kurt to do it. And like you, no matter what Kurt does, I will always always love him. I'm just upset about the Tina thing. It drives me nuts that Blaine never has to defend Kurt or get angry solely on his behalf, whether that be in a protective or jealous way, and yet Kurt always does. dryy

But the Klaine stuff itself doesn't bother me. We all knew the sex was a strong possibility. I just hope the show makes it clear that Kurt and Adam aren't "official" yet or weren't exclusive, so that Kurt isn't a cheater now too (but even if he is....well, it's Glee...). I'm also hoping we get real Kurt POV in this storyline - I'd especially like some sort of setup to why they're all of a sudden making out in the car, instead of it just randomly happening. Based on other spoilers I don't believe this is Klaine getting back together, or that there's no hope at all for Kadam. There's still hope, I'm sure of it, and most the spoilers point to that too. hapitgh

As for the songs, I actually love all of them except for the Jarley duet. Just Can't Get Enough is really cute and fun to me, and it's way better than the original version, and I'm pleasantly surprised that the lyrics were evenly distributed (and that Kurt isn't drowned out by Blaine in the chorus!). We've Got Tonight is really beautiful and sorrowful, but it's a copout of sorts, it's definitely 95% Finchel duet, 5% other people (Kurt gets one line). Cory and Lea sound lovely, though. I'm a fan of Ellie Goulding, so I already like and own the original Anything Can Happen, and enjoy Glee's version. And Jayma sounds awesome on (Not) Getting Married Today. wub
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/11/2013, 12:13 pm

The songs:

Just Can’t Get Enough – Kurt+Blaine :
Darren and Chris are doing their best but I don’t really like it: it sounds a bit lifeless, plus it’s such a repetitive, boring song! I don't like the duet, it almost seems like Chris is a too good singer for it (I don't know how to describe it: he sings too smooth, too elaborate, too much tone), and they had to autotune him to make him sound less…..rich?

You’re All I Need To Get By – Jake+Marley :
I really like this song. Their voices match very well and there is a good energy throughout the song.

We’ve Got Tonite - Finchel, Klaine, Jarley, Quinntana, Artie+Betty :
This sounds like an old fashioned Finchel duet, and I have to admit I have missed them. Funny: I think Cory did better in this song than Lea.
Don’t think I will like the context in the episode, but I love this song.

Getting Married Today – Mercedes, Will+Emma :
Wow, Jayma, that is some great work you did in this song. She is such a good actress!
And Amber’s high notes! Singing ‘opera’ style must have been hard for her, but she did wonderful job. It’s also nice to hear Matt sing Broadway again, even if it’s only a little bit (I really wish Matt would sing more).
Well done all around. Gosh, I’ve miss this quality and mixing up of styles on Glee.

Anything Could Happen – Marley, Artie, Jake :
Don’t like the song itself (which happens a lot with Glee lately) but Kevin is king.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/11/2013, 12:16 pm

I'm just waking up, so I haven't listened to any song and these new spoilers are my breakfast.

So, is not gonna be only a make out session, but also sex? What?. I could have understood the kiss, because sometimes it happens between ex couples, especially when the break up was only few months ago, and in addition if they drink, then it leads to that. But sex? I'm wondering how much they drink or what they drink? What's Kurt thinking or not thinking?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 2/11/2013, 12:54 pm

Yes, I feel pretty much the same!
I just don't understand how they can go to the making out , to the wedding, the slowdance and THEN everybody having sex... it seems just delirious but very (crazy) fitting with the "we got ONLY one night to be together". I'm pretty much sure that if Klaine will be reunite will be at the very end of the season, so I don't fear episode 15, anymore and I know that Kurt is torn for a reason: Adam and the complete lack of trust, so I'm interested in the future episodes.
And i'm bringing gleekout spoilers again

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 5 Tumblr_mi29v3XQQE1rnyxmzo1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 5 Tumblr_mi2bbzYHyd1qcy3j9o1_500

I have just two words fan service, but I will enjoy sexy Kurt/sexy Chris for sure
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/11/2013, 1:05 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 5 Tumblr_mi2bs3Kh221qcy3j9o1_500

I don't want to be a shallow fangirl but FINALLY bounce

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 2/11/2013, 1:07 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 5 Tumblr_mi2bs3Kh221qcy3j9o1_500

I don't want to be a shallow fangirl but FINALLY bounce

Tumblr seriously should prepare itself in advance.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/11/2013, 1:08 pm

They are really pandering the fans in the biggest way possible. Rolling Eyes
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/11/2013, 1:49 pm

Well, since there is skin on his face, showing skin doesn't mean much. They did talk about Blaine wanting Kurt shirtless, so we might get to see a little of his back. Not betting on much.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/11/2013, 2:53 pm

946. Just Can't Get Enough
1067. We've Got Tonite
1432. Anything Could Happen

Last edited by sheny on 2/12/2013, 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/11/2013, 2:54 pm

I say neck or elbow. tonguue
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next