Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

+31
BlueJazz
azure
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
ecka
coxfire
Ireth
Adamina
opals
Piciollina
ladydianab
sahhar
MissSoniaPP
M&M
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
glimmerle
arina
Delight
Glorfindel
Ranwing
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
MoviesAreLife
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
ColferGirl
valkeakuulas
sheny
35 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  Divalicious 2/10/2013, 8:24 pm

As long as Kurt is existing on Glee, I will continue to watch, but I do admit I do more fast forwarding now than ever. Now that Kurt isn't in the choir rooms, I don't have to watch them to see what he might be doing in the background. His scenes are very specific. I used to not be able to wait to see a new episode, now I can. Well, if I heard something like Kurt makes out with Adam, then I will probably be back in the can't wait category.

The pity is they keep rehashing stories, and if you aren't invested in the character in that story, you just kind of go, hmmm, already seen that, do I want to see it with a character who is just meh to me? Probably not.

Rachel's stories don't interest me, because it is usually about her throwing 1000% into relationships and being disappointed, or someone telling her how amazing she is. Quinn, angry and confused. Santana, just angry. Finn, just confused, although I like his more because I feel Cory is a very good actor, and constantly pray for actual Furt scenes. Kurt has a complex life, with a lot of people judging him on appearances, not just whom he might be macking on. Kurt has to rise above these expectations, and I celebrate whenever he does. Nobody doubts Rachels talent or attractiveness, or Santana's. Nobody limits them because one is a pretty straight girl or the other a hot lesbian. In fact, they are both given a whole lot of free reign, although Rachel does get brought down to earth, just like recently. Santana just gets to ride rough shod over everyone, I do see it intriguing that her old school didn't accept her form of "keeping it real" and rejected her. Will she learn from it is a whole 'nother story.

I've read for months now (stupid of me, not the discussions) how some of you are more than irritated of the hardcore shippers ie. Klainers and I for some reason never saw it but for the first time tonight I understand some of that irritation because it's gnawing me right now.
I used to be a Klainer, Kurt having a loving relationship was wonderful to me. Overtime, I became very sour on the heavy emphasis on how wonderful Blaine is, and this unspoken (or spoken) feeling that Kurt is just dang lucky to have a great boyfriend, and everything else he loses doesn't matter as much. How can personal fulfillment not matter? The fandom, even more than the story, has driven me from Klaine. I want equal partners, and I don't think Klaine will ever be allowed to be that. It will always be everyone wanting Blaine, either to sing for them, dance for them, or have sex with them. Kurt will get his moments to be adorable, or amazing, but them back to everything being handed to Blaine and Kurt fighting tooth and nail to be respected. This is not equality.

Of course, what I am saying isn't really spoiler related, my apologies. blushh

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  sahhar 2/10/2013, 9:23 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 3 Tumblr_mi0sg3LiLU1qbqtkso1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 3 Tumblr_mi0snu4Fxl1qisblmo1_500

The irony is I was a hardcore Klainer and always wanted them to have more physically intimate/kissing/makeout scenes and used to lose my freaking mind everytime I heard something even close to that was going to happen. Then FOX always cut those scenes from the final edit of the episode and I used to get PISSED.
Now I feel like throwing up every time I hear of anything even close to that for Kurt and Blaine because I can't stand that toxic relationship for Kurt. The one time I was actually hoping I wouldn't have to sit through a Klaine makeout, and NOW they DON'T edit it out?!. Ugh vomit2
I'm really dreading Thursday's episode. I'm so sick of Klaine. Just sick of it.

I suggest we all tweet Ryan a LOT on Thursday with tweets about Kurt and Adam because heaven knows the Klainers are going to conquer social media on Thursday night with their Klaine love, so we NEED to offer Ryan Murphy and Co and different perspective on Thursday's episode than the Klainers will, because I'm really afraid that the Klaine love will eclipse those of us who have Kurt's best interests at heart.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/10/2013, 9:59 pm

The only good thing about this is the fact that we actually get to see Chris act out something remotely sexual. I don't think he has ever had a true makeout scene on the show ever....has he? Perhaps this is the end of Glee de-sexualizing Kurt? *shrugs* Trying to keep positive....

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/10/2013, 10:11 pm

My brother pointed out to me that the fact there is no music probably means it is a very short scene. We'll probably get them talking, flash to the car, windows all steamed over, perhaps a kiss, and then Mercedes will knock on the window. I predict we might get Kurt kissing for about 5 seconds. Which will be probably he has until he, maybe, gets to kiss for 3 seconds with Adam. At least this season we don't have endless Finchel make outs in which to compare it. Nobody is getting anything this year. Well, after this upcoming episode.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/10/2013, 10:11 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:The only good thing about this is the fact that we actually get to see Chris act out something remotely sexual. I don't think he has ever had a true makeout scene on the show ever....has he? Perhaps this is the end of Glee de-sexualizing Kurt? *shrugs* Trying to keep positive....

True,but wish it was not with Blaine espeically now.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 2/10/2013, 10:36 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
sheny wrote:They will probably make Kurt defend his 'honor' and tell Tina to back off because Blaine is too nice or too stupid imo to say 'No' to Tina. I'm sure Kurt has better hings to do that putting delusional divas in their places every episode. Why can't these people just grow up and deal with their own problems? I won't be surprised if Blaine defends Tina and even makes excuses for what she did.
arina wrote:I hope Kurt won't be used as the moral mouthpiece in this storyline.... what Tina did was wrong but Blaine is the one who should deal with it, not Kurt.
And cue the St. Kurt nickname being used again in the comments after the episode..... dryy

I really hope the writers won't go there with Kurt (i.e. let Kurt dirty his hands by behaving like the over-reacting ex marking his territory while Blaine goes away scott free with his Mr. perfect gentleman bestfriend-to-bros-and-ladies facade). Blaine should learn to wipe his own messes. What I don't like about the spoiler about Kurt being upset about Tina's vaporub reveal is that it reflects that Kurt is still hung up on Blaine-- something that I do not want to see in any shape or form.

All of this is still speculation, of course. Maybe things won't turn out as badly as I fear. Glee may yet surprise me in a pleasant way (ha).

MoviesAreLife wrote:The only good thing about this is the fact that we actually get to see Chris act out something remotely sexual. I don't think he has ever had a true makeout scene on the show ever....has he? Perhaps this is the end of Glee de-sexualizing Kurt? *shrugs* Trying to keep positive....

Kurt's left hand alone outperformed Blaine in sexiness in the first Klaine kiss scene. I can sort of see why the show is determined to have Kurt do only chaste little pecks fully clothed from then on.

Boy, the Klainers are obsessed with the makeout scene, aren't they? I just hope that how the scene plays out won't be detrimental to the character of Kurt (i.e. paint Kurt out to be the desperate, clingy one who was utterly miserable being separated from Blaine and who couldn't resist macking on Blaine once they're together again)
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 2/10/2013, 10:39 pm

MissSoniaPP wrote: oftopik It was just to say that I stopped seeing Glee.
I'll just see Kurt (nothing to do with Klaine vomit2 ) and Santana scenes on tumblr.
I got tired of Glee nowee
But I will continue to come here. koukou

We understand your decision. Truly suure

I myself would be reading up people's reactions to the Klaine scene before I decide whether to watch it or not. Any scene that makes Klainers too happy would make me want to skip it.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/10/2013, 11:11 pm

For me, the worst part about this nearly inevitable Klaine reunion (am still hanging on to hope that Kurt will return to NY a free man) is that pretty much all of the serious emotional work done to make a reconciliation remotely possible has been done by Kurt and not by the one who cheated on him. In all honesty, what has Blaine really done once he stopped sending Kurt flowers following his admission?

He moaned and whined a lot about how sad he was, but made few comments until very late about how this impacted Kurt. He developed a crush on his straight male friend. He's engaged in a dangerous flirtation (knowingly or unknowingly) with Tina. But once he returned from his Christmas visit in NY (where he only served to make Kurt intensely uncomfortable the entire time), Kurt seemed to fall off his radar. He certainly hasn't meantioned Kurt to anyone in weeks. When he cited his reasons for not reciprocating Tina's feelings, he used Sam as justification, not Kurt. Kurt has been the one wrestling with all the angry, ugly feelings and reached a place where he can forgive Blaine (and it's more for himself than for Blaine's benefit IMO), and reopen communication. But Blaine himself has done nothing to prove that he's worthy of this consideration.

I get that a lot of people are anxious that it looks like Kurt is going to be offered up like some prize to reward the wonderfulness of Blaine. I am too. I am going to cling to hope about Adam remaining in the picture because I really like this very different dynamic between them than what he had with Blaine. With Blaine, Kurt always was the one judged as not measuing up, but with Adam, Kurt is the one treated as a great prize to be won and not a consolation prize. Not that I have any intrest in Adam being a fawning follower who bows to the wonderfulness of Kurt Hummel, but it's nice to see that for once, someone shows real, healthy interest in Kurt without Kurt having to do all the work to make things happen.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/10/2013, 11:34 pm

Looking at the spoilers of Blaine knowing about Adam (and apparently not feeling anything at all) and that we know the status of the Klaine relationship, that is either very good, or very bad for us. I actually think it will be good. We know Adam is in 15, and even if Kurt decides to try to make it work with Blaine doesn't mean Adam won't pursue Kurt anyway. Nothing like having temptation right there, and the writers do like their symmetry. They would then have Kurt cheat on Blaine with Adam, letting Blaine get his freaky on with anyone he wishes, guilt free. Either way is good, because I don't care if Kurt cheats, I watch this show for him, and quite endorse this lack of perfection on his part. Let fandom rage about mean old Kurt, hurting Blaine's feelings. They rage when he is good also, so what they say doesn't matter to me anymore.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 2/10/2013, 11:37 pm

Ranwing wrote:For me, the worst part about this nearly inevitable Klaine reunion (am still hanging on to hope that Kurt will return to NY a free man) is that pretty much all of the serious emotional work done to make a reconciliation remotely possible has been done by Kurt and not by the one who cheated on him. In all honesty, what has Blaine really done once he stopped sending Kurt flowers following his admission?

He moaned and whined a lot about how sad he was, but made few comments until very late about how this impacted Kurt. He developed a crush on his straight male friend. He's engaged in a dangerous flirtation (knowingly or unknowingly) with Tina. But once he returned from his Christmas visit in NY (where he only served to make Kurt intensely uncomfortable the entire time), Kurt seemed to fall off his radar. He certainly hasn't meantioned Kurt to anyone in weeks. When he cited his reasons for not reciprocating Tina's feelings, he used Sam as justification, not Kurt. Kurt has been the one wrestling with all the angry, ugly feelings and reached a place where he can forgive Blaine (and it's more for himself than for Blaine's benefit IMO), and reopen communication. But Blaine himself has done nothing to prove that he's worthy of this consideration.

I get that a lot of people are anxious that it looks like Kurt is going to be offered up like some prize to reward the wonderfulness of Blaine. I am too. I am going to cling to hope about Adam remaining in the picture because I really like this very different dynamic between them than what he had with Blaine. With Blaine, Kurt always was the one judged as not measuing up, but with Adam, Kurt is the one treated as a great prize to be won and not a consolation prize. Not that I have any intrest in Adam being a fawning follower who bows to the wonderfulness of Kurt Hummel, but it's nice to see that for once, someone shows real, healthy interest in Kurt without Kurt having to do all the work to make things happen.

YES to everything in this post.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 2/10/2013, 11:40 pm

Gleek Out Brasil just CONFIRMED that Kurt and Blaine are one of the couples that go all the way in 2x14.

I'm going to throw up. vomir :angry: :( dryy No arghh NO. Just. NO. antifana

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/10/2013, 11:44 pm

badday badday This news Makes me upset. :angry: :( Evil or Very Mad No

Last edited by FanofChrisC&MaxA1 on 2/10/2013, 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 2/10/2013, 11:45 pm

I still have this prediction: Officially Kurt is not in a relationship (or even dating to our knowledge) w/Adam. Kurt goes to the wedding, has a hookup with Blaine but decides it is a "mistake", goes back to NY and develops a mature relationship with Adam and they live happily ever after (okay not this last part just the rest). I wonder if I will be right.

I am right there too! as long as Chris/Kurt is in the show I am happy. But, this last episode, which I did re-watch and felt kinda bad about being so harsh in my feelings about the Tina/Blaine scene which at first seemed so creepy, but now seems really sad. Maybe the writers are getting us prepared for some really creepy scenes who knows. Who can forget Nip/Tuck?
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 2/10/2013, 11:50 pm

Just curious but how do does Gleek out Brasil always know what happens? I don't mind the spoilers, though. So Kurt has sex with Blaine. Not that I "approve" of Blaine but I like the idea of Chris doing some on screen sex. We know he has some great acting chops so now we can see how he acts through the scenes that know in real life he isn't that crazy about. I just wanna see some sexy Chris!! He says that he would not like to do romantic comedy, which is a shame, because I think that he would be so good at it.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 2/10/2013, 11:52 pm

ladydianab wrote:I still have this prediction: Officially Kurt is not in a relationship (or even dating to our knowledge) w/Adam. Kurt goes to the wedding, has a hookup with Blaine but decides it is a "mistake", goes back to NY and develops a mature relationship with Adam and they live happily ever after (okay not this last part just the rest). I wonder if I will be right.

I am right there too! as long as Chris/Kurt is in the show I am happy. But, this last episode, which I did re-watch and felt kinda bad about being so harsh in my feelings about the Tina/Blaine scene which at first seemed so creepy, but now seems really sad. Maybe the writers are getting us prepared for some really creepy scenes who knows. Who can forget Nip/Tuck?

Whether they are together post the hookup or not, I NEVER wanted to Kurt to hookup with Blaine post their breakup after Blaine cheated on him, I just, ugh. I just don't like and it leaves a really bad taste in my mouth, seriously, vomir . The makeout I could still live with, but the fact that they go all the way?. I just can't even. I'm sorry I just don't like it, whether Kurt breaks it off with him later or whatever, but I really wish they hadn't gone this far. badday

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 2/10/2013, 11:54 pm

ladydianab wrote:Just curious but how do does Gleek out Brasil always know what happens? I don't mind the spoilers, though. So Kurt has sex with Blaine. Not that I "approve" of Blaine but I like the idea of Chris doing some on screen sex. We know he has some great acting chops so now we can see how he acts through the scenes that know in real life he isn't that crazy about. I just wanna see some sexy Chris!! He says that he would not like to do romantic comedy, which is a shame, because I think that he would be so good at it.

I'd like to see Chris is such a scene too, but this is FOX. I don't think they'll actually show anything, and while I want to see Chris in such a scene I don't wait to see Kurt and Blaine having sex. No thanks.

Last edited by sahhar on 2/10/2013, 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 2/10/2013, 11:54 pm

Well, that just ruined it for me. Kurt is going to feel awful, but maybe that will show him the 'relationship' really is over for him (my wishful thinking self). I just can't reconcile myself with Kurt going back to Bland. It makes Kurt's feelings seem insignificant. That in the end, Kurt doesn't feel like he'll have anyone else interested in him. Such a downer of a spoiler. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 3 Shitfan Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 3 WhoopdedooKurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 3 RolleyeKurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 3 GaahKurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 3 1a43540e9033bd3b1ae136ad3563eb6d1caKurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 3 Girl_cray2 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 3 ThashamedKurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 3 MiscKurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 3 MobKurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 3 RantKurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 3 2521
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/10/2013, 11:56 pm

sahhar wrote:
ladydianab wrote:I still have this prediction: Officially Kurt is not in a relationship (or even dating to our knowledge) w/Adam. Kurt goes to the wedding, has a hookup with Blaine but decides it is a "mistake", goes back to NY and develops a mature relationship with Adam and they live happily ever after (okay not this last part just the rest). I wonder if I will be right.

Whether they are together post the hookup or not, I NEVER wanted to Kurt to hookup with Blaine post their breakup after Blaine cheated on him, I just, ugh. I just don't like and it leaves a really bad taste in my mouth, seriously, vomir . The makeout I could still live with, but the fact that they go all the way?. I just can't even. I'm sorry I just don't like it, whether Kurt breaks it off with him later or whatever, but I really wish they hadn't gone this far. badday

Great post.I know the Klainers,espeically the Blaine stans will be/are gloating :angry:
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 2/10/2013, 11:57 pm

Guys, I have a feeling we're really going to need some support post-Thursday's episode, because I'm already really disheartened.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 2/11/2013, 12:04 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
sahhar wrote:

Great post.I know the Klainers,espeically the Blaine stans will be/are gloating :angry:

Klainers and Blaine stans are going to be posting pictures, gifs and videos of Klaine makeout/sex/post-sex for the rest of eternity on Chris's Tumblr and social media post Thursday. Believe me, it's not going to be fun for those of us who actually care about Kurt as a character.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/11/2013, 12:08 am

sahhar wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
sahhar wrote:

Klainers and Blaine stans are going to be posting pictures, gifs and videos of Klaine makeout/sex/post-sex for the rest of eternity on Chris's Tumblr and social media post Thursday. Believe me, it's not going to be fun for those of us who actually care about Kurt as a character.

I agree 100%, Not sure If I will be watching this episode at all.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 2/11/2013, 12:09 am

And lots of drinks... I am sure that drinks were probably needed for Chris as well... at least we know that he is not on board for this reunion. I agree! NO KLAINE! they are world's apart now. This high school drama is getting old fast. The ones left at high school are not going forward at all and they have made a joke of Blaine (Darren, bless his heart, does nothing to help, his acting has really gotten baaaddd). New York is what makes this show viewer worthy. I hope that Kurt runs back to New York and never looks back.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 2/11/2013, 12:12 am

I watch the episodes online nowdays, after that episode has aired, but I'm so dreading it. I'll have to watch it for Chris, but god knows I'm going to be very upset after the episode.

If this marks the end of Klaine, it better be a complete cut off. I don't want Blaine anywhere NEAR Kurt after this, physically or emotionally.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/11/2013, 12:17 am

But don't forget Finchel go all the way as well, but they aren't back to being a couple. So it doesn't mean that Klaine are either.

Like GleeOutBrazil have said, it is bittersweet, inconclusive.

it could be in episode 15 Blaine thinks they are back together, but back in New York for Kurt they aren't.

And GleeOutBrazil did say it was episode 14 that is good for Klainers not both. Which tells me they are not a couple.

Don't give up hope. Because I'm not. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 3 4247136565

Kurt is the most realistic character on the show and probably feels he made a mistake and now has given Blaine false hope.
Why would Adam have three big scenes, when all they had to do was have one scene and Kurt could tell him he is back with his boyfriend?
You don't need three scenes for that.
And by Ryan (if he's not trolling) we should be getting a Kadam duet this season.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 2/11/2013, 12:21 am

ColferInspired wrote:But don't forget Finchel go all the way as well, but they aren't back to being a couple. So it doesn't mean that Klaine are either.

Like GleeOutBrazil have said, it is bittersweet, inconclusive.

it could be in episode 15 Blaine thinks they are back together, but back in New York for Kurt they aren't.

And GleeOutBrazil did say it was episode 14 that is good for Klainers not both. Which tells me they are not a couple.

Don't give up hope. Because I'm not. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 3 4247136565

Kurt is the most realistic character on the show and probably feels he made a mistake and now has given Blaine false hope.
Why would Adam have three big scenes, when all they had to do was have one scene and Kurt could tell him he is back with his boyfriend?
You don't need three scenes for that.
And by Ryan (if he's not trolling) we should be getting a Kadam duet this season.

It's not the possibility of a Klaine reunion that's upsetting, or that they will get together. It's the fact that they actually have sex which is upsetting, and the fact that Kurt is still hung up over someone who cheated on him and sleeps with him in a weak moment. Then we still have another scene with them singing Come What May and Kurt indecisive again. None of this sits well with me, Klaine reunion or not.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next