Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bistro on the corner

+27
Kurt addict
Ranwing
bayth
murasaki1
ColferInspired
Buenos
Georgette888
Lottie2303
ColdFlame96
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
Catt24
MoviesAreLife
ColferGirl
Divalicious
Glorfindel
valkeakuulas
zuppid
Delight
tanita_mors
Ireth
arina
BlueJazz
sahhar
Kurt Hummel
fantastica
brisallie
31 posters

Page 14 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 44  Next

Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 14 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Glorfindel 9/5/2013, 5:05 pm

^Thanks.
I also have regular back pains because of my pelvic being severely damaged while giving birth to my firstborn, but the doctor isn't sure if that's what caused the problem now, although my back is of course already a weak spot because of it.

It's overwhelming how much effort simple tasks take when you're incapacitated like this. Ever think how much you move your back while brushing your teeth? Mad 

And hey, I just burst out in cynical laughter (which hurt btw, oops) remembering how Quinn was put in a wheelchair with severe spinal chord damage, then walked again within a few episodes (and the real miracle was not her walking with support, but being able to pull herself up to a standing position without help, which is quite hard as I've experienced), and even danced and ran up stairs 2 episodes later (at Nationals). Oh Glee. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/5/2013, 10:56 pm

Lesson learned: never take anything for granted, you never know how fast your plans/life can change
That something I learnt lately.

I'm glad you're recovering Marie, you have to be perfect for your 25th wedding anniversary. So I send you my good vibes Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 9/6/2013, 3:34 am

Oh, no, Marie. Hope your recovery keeps moving forward quickly. Thinking of you.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 9/6/2013, 4:42 am

Marie, I am glad you feel better and I hope you will fully recover soon.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/6/2013, 6:12 am

That sounds awful, Marie. I really hope you are back to "normal" very soon. I already wondered why you didn't come online the last days. I am happy you are getting better again neutre 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/6/2013, 6:43 am

Thanks everyone. neutre 

I'm getting really bored right now, being cooped up in my bedroom, and very eager to just MOVE and DO SOMETHING!!!! (read: very irritated at all the mess hubby and the kids are leaving all around the house without my supervision, but bless them Rolling Eyes).
So Ill take that as being on the speedy road of recovery. Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 9/6/2013, 9:38 am

I will pray that you will continue to recover, Glorfindel. I'm sorry that such a thing happened to you so shortly before your wedding anniversary. Back pain is a common, but horrible, medical condition, and I'm relieved to hear that yours is likely to be only temporary. And yes, I hope that you'll recover fully in time for the celebrations.

P.S. You should use this opportunity to get your husband and kids to do all the housework for you. I can't believe that they actually left the house in a mess for you to clean up after you get better ooppss 
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/6/2013, 12:13 pm

^Oh, they didn't leave me alone, although the kids of course needed to go to school. 

My husband actually took a week off from work to take care of me. Only problem with that is that after a day or 2 of taking care of me, as soon as I was able to pick up the housephone to summon him when needed, he started to take the opportunity to use all his 'free' time inbetween for 'finally' attacking those big chores, like cleaning out the garage and such.
But he neglects (or better: doesn't see) the daily/weekly (boring) necessary housewife chores I usually do, like cleaning the bathroom, tidying the rooms, and commanding the kids to put away their stuff. And after a week it's starting to clutter up and annoy me.

Husbands just don't see the tedious stuff that needs to be done around the house on a regular basis so that it stays neat and comfortable: they tend to go for the grand gesture of a cleaned up garage or an elaborate cooked meal with salade and dessert. Rolling Eyes
And, I admittingly confess, wifes (like me) can't just say "Oh, forget it, I'm sick!" when they see the used towels on the bathroom floor and all the random stuff being conveniently thrown behind a door or chair (out of sight, out of mind!) untill mom magically sweeps the house clean again. 

I'm not frustrated, no, not at all. sifflou blushh
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 9/7/2013, 9:59 am

Glorfindel wrote:

Husbands just don't see the tedious stuff that needs to be done around the house on a regular basis so that it stays neat and comfortable: they tend to go for the grand gesture of a cleaned up garage or an elaborate cooked meal with salade and dessert. Rolling Eyes
And, I admittingly confess, wifes (like me) can't just say "Oh, forget it, I'm sick!" when they see the used towels on the bathroom floor and all the random stuff being conveniently thrown behind a door or chair (out of sight, out of mind!) untill mom magically sweeps the house clean again. 

I'm not frustrated, no, not at all. sifflou blushh
Haha... Its seems to be a universal trait for men to be incapable of seeing the 'little things' in the home that needs to be done. My mom complains about my dad leaving dirty mugs on the tables, dirty dishes in the sink, dirty clothing on the floor etc. Her biggest grievance is that he would cook something on the stove top, but leave behind all the grease splatters for her to clean up (my mom is a bit of a clean freak, and a greasy kitchen drives her up the wall).
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/18/2013, 6:44 am

I was about to go to Gleeforum to see what songs they like in there but got a Russian GrandTheftAuto page. Is it just me?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/18/2013, 12:23 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:I was about to go to Gleeforum to see what songs they like in there but got a Russian GrandTheftAuto page. Is it just me?
I think is only you. Because I just went to the site and was fine. The only problem I have is I'm not allowed to see the page, it seems my account was deleted.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 9/20/2013, 4:45 am

valkeakuulas wrote:I was about to go to Gleeforum to see what songs they like in there but got a Russian GrandTheftAuto page. Is it just me?
Don't worry. It's not just you. A lot of other members are having the same problem. Apparently it only happens to people who use Android phones. Travis, the main admin, is doing his best to fix it.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/20/2013, 1:50 pm

Kurt Hummel wrote:
Don't worry. It's not just you. A lot of other members are having the same problem. Apparently it only happens to people who use Android phones. Travis, the main admin, is doing his best to fix it.
I figured it had something to do with android tablet.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 10/9/2013, 3:48 am

Ever since I finished school, I've been enjoying resting but sometimes feel a little bored. I guess I still feel unsure about what I want to do now...
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/9/2013, 2:18 pm

Kurt Hummel wrote:Ever since I finished school, I've been enjoying resting but sometimes feel a little bored. I guess I still feel unsure about what I want to do now...
Why don't get a job or any leisure activity in the meantime?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/9/2013, 3:08 pm

once you get a job, however elementary, you will feel better. having money in your pocket, feeling productive, being in charge of your destiny... you will love it. and if you don't love your first job, there's always the second and third. good luck Miss. Hummel! neutre 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 10/9/2013, 5:48 pm

brisallie wrote:
Kurt Hummel wrote:Ever since I finished school, I've been enjoying resting but sometimes feel a little bored. I guess I still feel unsure about what I want to do now...
Why don't get a job or any leisure activity in the meantime?
Last night, I did sign up for a group called Good Friends and am waiting to get approved. It's where people like me (by that I mean people with Asperger's and other things related to that) meet up and do different activies.

fantastica wrote:once you get a job, however elementary, you will feel better. having money in your pocket, feeling productive, being in charge of your destiny... you will love it. and if you don't love your first job, there's always the second and third. good luck Miss. Hummel! neutre 
Thanks neutre I have thought about getting a job but not right now. I'll know when the time is right.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 11/8/2013, 3:46 am

I'm not sure where to post this, but hey! I'm sorry I've been absent for a while! I just really was feeling down this week, and I felt like my negativity wasn't appreciated so I just didn't post anything. I still love and care about Chris deeply, but I really don't care about Glee anymore. Just talking about it makes me sad and angry, and I don't want to feel that way anymore.

Also, there's something you guys should know that deeply concerns me. This is important, especially if you follow me on twitter or tumblr or both. There is a person who has been Internet stalking and has even gone so far as to pose as me. Her twitter name is coldflame96, and she tweets inappropriate stuff to Chris, like stuff that should stay on tumblr. She tried to steal my tumblr blog name during Halloween when I briefly changed my URL, but I was smart enough to save it in a side blog. Instead, she chose the name goldflame96, which is incredibly similar. ITS NOT ME!!! It's a fake, and if you see her on your twitter or tumblr, PLEASE block her. She's deliberately trying to make me look bad.

ETA: her icon is a picture of Kurt crying in Grilled Cheesus. She's also said rude things and tried to defend effeminophobic comments against Chris.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/8/2013, 2:41 pm

Is sad to hear that ColdFlame! :( Have you reported that person?

And as regards you negative feelings, personally I understand you because I've been feeling the same, but then I remember we watch Glee as a way to still support and enjoy Chris Smile. And I'll give you an advice, never compare Glee with another series, because then you'll realize what a crap is Glee.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 11/8/2013, 2:51 pm

brisallie wrote:Is sad to hear that ColdFlame! :(Have you reported that person?

And as regards you negative feelings, personally I understand you because I've been feeling the same, but then I remember we watch Glee as a way to still support and enjoy Chris Smile. And I'll give you an advice, never compare Glee with another series, because then you'll realize what a crap is Glee.
Pff, Chris doesn't need Glee, and also, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want to subject us to crap. I'm so done with this show it's actually hilarious. I literally laugh at everything about it now. But hey, shirtless Kurt next week! Bring on the gifs, and Colfer skin! fanny2 
Bistro on the corner - Page 14 Tumblr_lkae6njp911qdg2io_large

Anyway, I can support Chris through his books and other achievements.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/8/2013, 4:54 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:I'm not sure where to post this, but hey! I'm sorry I've been absent for a while! I just really was feeling down this week, and I felt like my negativity wasn't appreciated so I just didn't post anything. I still love and care about Chris deeply, but I really don't care about Glee anymore. Just talking about it makes me sad and angry, and I don't want to feel that way anymore.

Also, there's something you guys should know that deeply concerns me. This is important, especially if you follow me on twitter or tumblr or both. There is a person who has been Internet stalking and has even gone so far as to pose as me. Her twitter name is coldflame96, and she tweets inappropriate stuff to Chris, like stuff that should stay on tumblr. She tried to steal my tumblr blog name during Halloween when I briefly changed my URL, but I was smart enough to save it in a side blog. Instead, she chose the name goldflame96, which is incredibly similar. ITS NOT ME!!! It's a fake, and if you see her on your twitter or tumblr, PLEASE block her. She's deliberately trying to make me look bad.

ETA: her icon is a picture of Kurt crying in Grilled Cheesus. She's also said rude things and tried to defend effeminophobic comments against Chris.
I noticed her posing to be you before you mentioned it on tumblr. It's an extremely vile thing to do, especially when she's contacting Chris directly. She's really after you and Chris.

I'm sorry you have to experience this. :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/8/2013, 5:09 pm

How do you guys show the asshole is definitely a "she"?

There are some pathetic jerks out there (we know the male creeps lurking even here), that I would suspect would stoop that low.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 11/8/2013, 5:26 pm

Buenos wrote:How do you guys  show the asshole is definitely a "she"?

There are some pathetic jerks out there (we know the male creeps lurking even here), that I would suspect would stoop that low.
I don't know very many males who would fetishize Klaine the way this person does.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/8/2013, 5:35 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:

I don't know very many males who would fetishize Klaine the way this person does.
Oh believe me they are out there.  Plus the deranged and delusional Darren/Blaine fans who would stoop to anything run the gamut of the  globe from , say,  Brazil to Norway.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/8/2013, 6:18 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:

They're not so many, but they're phr34r  But either is female or male the person who's stealing your 'identity', you should report him/her immediately.

And you're right, Chris doesn't need Glee to be successful, probably I said that because I need a damn reason to watch this show.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 44  Next