Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x07 "Dynamic Duets" Watch & Discussion thread

+15
Sani
Glorfindel
Ireth
arina
sheny
M&M
CloveGlee
opals
MissSoniaPP
Ranwing
brisallie
ChrisColferFan1
tamara04
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x07 "Dynamic Duets" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%4x07 "Dynamic Duets" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x07 "Dynamic Duets" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%4x07 "Dynamic Duets" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
4x07 "Dynamic Duets" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%4x07 "Dynamic Duets" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]
4x07 "Dynamic Duets" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%4x07 "Dynamic Duets" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]
4x07 "Dynamic Duets" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%4x07 "Dynamic Duets" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
4x07 "Dynamic Duets" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%4x07 "Dynamic Duets" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
4x07 "Dynamic Duets" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%4x07 "Dynamic Duets" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 16

4x07 "Dynamic Duets" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 4x07 "Dynamic Duets" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ranwing 11/23/2012, 2:14 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Oh, and another thing, where is Kurt's support in all of this? Tina was one of his closest friends. Finn is his brother. Kurt was there when Sam needed help. I know Finn questioned Blaine on his actions in the break up, but why does everyone just brush Blaine's actions under the rug, and expect that Kurt should be so willing to talk to Blaine and work things out?

The only rational I can come up with is that no one knew the reasons for Kurt breaking up with Blaine. Sam is the first person Blaine's actually explained the circumstances to, so it's entirely understandable to me that Tina might assume that it was just a fight similar to what happened between her and Mike and entirely repairable if Blaine could talk to Kurt.

But this is the evidence of how unevenly the show has decided to show the consequences of the break up. Kurt's POV is almost completely absent. We're only really seeing Blaine feeling upset and beating himself up and moping around. So it's natural and expected that because the audience is seeing Blaine so upset that he's going to be on the receiving end of a sigifigant amount of sumpathy, especially since he seems to be remorseful (though what exactly he's remoseful about is certainly open to debate). Hopefully once the shows focus shifts back to NY that we'll get a slightly more balanced perspective.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

4x07 "Dynamic Duets" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 4x07 "Dynamic Duets" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  CloveGlee 11/23/2012, 2:42 am

I watched tonight because I am recapping. That is how it is and how it will be. There were good, funny things in this episode in general, but there is one thing that is just making my heart hurt and hurt.

The message they are sending us here is that Blaine's agony is important. Blaine's guilt is an epic problem that requires two full episodes of intense attention. It requires songs. It requires speech after speech after speech about how bad it all hurts for Blaine.

Kurt got to tell us he's having so much trouble sleeping he needs a drug to get through the night, and he got 30 seconds to tell Blaine off. That's all he gets. He's on a drug for insomnia because the pain is so bad, but he doesn't get song after song and scene after scene with an army of friends to confide in.

He has Rachel.

He got 30 seconds.

This HURTS to watch.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/23/2012, 2:51 am

Didn't watch. Ate copious amounts of turkey and potatoes instead. Well worth it.

To be honest, I wouldn't have watched anyway since I knew Kurt wouldn't be in it. GBR better keep letting me know when he is and is not on so I can continue to pick and choose when I watch.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/23/2012, 2:51 am

I haven't watched it yet just saw some gifs that with Blaine/Sam scene. At least he finally realized how much he hurt Kurt and Kurt has every right to not trust him anymore.
I'm going to watch the entire episode now.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/23/2012, 3:35 am

I don't admit it easily, but I expected worse, I actually liked the new episode. It just somehow felt like Glee, unfortunately without Kurt...

Last edited by arina on 11/23/2012, 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/23/2012, 4:18 am

I agree with Finn it was ridiculous. It looked like a parody of some superhero movie.
Still don't see the point of showing us that flashback. Well I saw that Blaine's didn't look like Medusa without his hair gel. Right after he slept with the guy he realized that he and Kurt are meant to spend the rest of their life together, the boy has a really great timing. He could have realized it earlier but no, he had to do the necessary thing to destroy his relationship first, hurt the person he loves more than anything in the world and lose his trust.
Spoiler:

And what's wrong with Ryan Murphy for tweeting the pic from the flashback and calling it “Teenage Dream”? What kind of 'Teenage Dream' is that exactly? I see it more like a nightmare for Kurt and poor Klainers.

I saw posts of people complaining that he put on his shirt too fast. For God's sake, Darren did a half naked photo shoot, go watch those hundreds of photos again if you are so eager to see his chest. Seeing Blaine shirtless after cheating on my baby is the last thing I want to see.

They wasted 'Dark side' for nothing. One of Blaine's worst performances. It looks like they are out of songs for him and give him inappropriate not plot related songs. His stans over tumblr and YouTube are freaking out, because he was so good, the Warblers were great and it was so emotional? Seriously??? Are the these people deaf or is something wrong with me, because I don't see what they see.
They could have used the song some other time for Marley maybe. And the scene was so strange, Sebastian, Blaine and Hunter were talking and all of a sudden the song began.

Tina is mad at Finn for giving the role to Santana. Laughing Obviously she doesn’t know what Blaine did, that's why she asks about Kurt. Tina probably thinks it is similar to her and Mike’s break up.

Blake impressed me, the boy can act. He is not Chris Colfer of course but he is better that half of the cast.

I hate Kitty's personality, but I like her voice. That duet with Marley was my favourite of the episode. 'Some nights' was good too.

I can't think of anything else. They ruined Sebastian's hair with that gel.

I just can't enjoy the show without Kurt. He is the reason I started watching it. 'Preggers' was the first episode of Glee I watched and Chris/Kurt made me continue watching. Without him Glee is a waste of my time.
4x07 "Dynamic Duets" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mcojfvbKnt1r1v397o4_r1_250

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 11/23/2012, 5:30 am

Episode review is up at http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/2012/11/glee-episode-review-dynamic-duets.html

A few notes:

- Ian Brennan has remembered that this show was at its peak as a goofball comedy. Virtually everything having to do with the Superhero theme was fresh, funny and very well done.
- Blaine's story was very well told, and I hope by now that there is no longer any confusion as to what happened in that bedroom. Blaine's friendship with Sam is developing well and Sam's role here was very believable. I have to admit that I am becoming almost despondent that Kurt's journey in this exceptionally painful situation has been almost entirely ignored by the writers. It is beginning to feel like what you see in other shows where a main character has done something very hurtful to a guest star or minor character; we may acknowledge that the guest star has been hurt, but it doesn't really matter from a narrative standpoint except insofar as it grieves the main character who has committed the indiscretion. Kurt is no longer an important character in the story line about his own breakup.
- Did anybody besides me notice that Puck has turned to prostitution?
- The story line with Ryder's dyslexia was downright impressive. It was well-researched and sensitively handled. Blake Jenner can actually act. It's nice to see somebody from the Glee Project who can act.
- Would somebody please explain the Kitty/Marley dynamic to me? Why in hell's bells does Marley listen to a single word this girl says?

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 11/23/2012, 8:26 am

arina wrote:I don't admit it easily, but I expected worse, I actually liked the new episode. It just somehow felt like Glee, unfortunately without Kurt...

I agree.

But Marley is getting stupider and more unbelievable as a character. The whole bulimia thing is offensive and should be dropped. I'm enjoying Kitty more and more though- she's an evil girl, but an interesting and more concrete character.

I'm annoyed at the Blaine worship going on though...and why is Tina trying to get Blaine to talk to Kurt? We know she's in touch with Kurt and she talks to Blaine so I don't buy that she has no idea what caused the breakup.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/23/2012, 9:02 am

well, that was uneventful and plain bad at times. "hero blaine to the rescue. we all forgive you, oh God of music and you the most talented of us all, a living legend,...." I think i'm gonna vomit if i go on. vomir

will darren criss ever stop looking like he is in physical pain while singing. just compere him and everyone else in some nights. it's like the rest are "we are having fun while singing" and he was passing a gal stone or something. tone it down already.

i'm still digging kitty a lot. bitch is mean and i love her for it. i was afraid they were mellowing her down, but she was just changing tactics on marley, and God marley - that girl is too stupid and naive to live. "holding out for a hero" was my favorite performance, thanks to kitty and her catsuit. meow !!!

blake really is a decent actor. who knew. his storyline was crappy as hell - i've had it with the after school special part of the show (not bulimia level crappy), but he did his best to sell that shit.

this episode was so poor in content that i got nothing else to say about it. it wasn't funny at all. i don't think i cracked once. cutsie in a amateur kind of way, but funny it wasn't.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/23/2012, 10:05 am

The good:
- This episode felt a bit like the old cracktastic Glee, but too much OTT and with the wrong faces in the choir room.
- Finn/Cory is getting hotter every episode. blushh
- Best part: seeing Grant Gustin again. blushh (2)
- Why isn’t Sam the leader of ND? I’m really appreciating Chord’s acting and singing lately.
- We can finally leave that whole debate behind whether Blaine really cheated, right? Rolling Eyes

The rest:
- The super hero thing was fun,.... for about 5 minutes. After that: meh. And why did no super hero get slushied for walking down the halls of McKinley in tights?
- As far as the newbies are concerned: I really enjoy their performances in the show, but that’s about it. Their storylines and characterisations are so terribly lame that I can’t get invested in them at all. Marley is such a wet blanket, her mom should grow a spine, and the boulimia storyline is the worst, blegh. Mad
- Having said that: I liked Blake’s acting in the PSA of the week.
- Puck !!! Well at least they didn’t make him fly from L.A. to Lima for his 1 minute conversation with his half-bro this time. But Puck's success story in L.A. seems to be selling himself for photos and more (really Glee?) on the Walk of Fame. They are so disrespectful to the old graduates. :angry:
- Wait a minute: Blaine leaves ND a week before Sectionals to join their direct opponents the Warblers?!? Without being physically, mentally and sexual harassed by a confuesed, oversized jock? Mmmmkay…. Miss Rachel Berry would be so nhft. Where are the pitchforks, tar and feathers for this traitor? Oh, I forgot..... it's 'he-who-can-do-no-wrong' multi talented acapella dreamboat Blaine. vomit2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 11/23/2012, 10:14 am

I think I'm going to skip this one also. No Chris, don't care.
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  indiaskye 11/23/2012, 10:19 am

That was one of the silliest and stupidest episodes of Glee I have ever seen, and I hated most of it. Where do I have to apply to get back the time I spent watching this???

I didn't like the whole superhero thing at all, and the Warbler plot was ridiculous. The newbies were even more annoying than ever before (I actually fast-forwarded through some of their scenes). And what about "My Dark Side"? I'll admit I'd never heard the song before, but someone posted the lyrics a while ago and I thought well, it is fitting if this is Blaine singing about what he did and his fear of having lost Kurt forever. I expected a dark, emotional kind of song. Instead we get a fun-sounding pop-song about the friggin' Warblers??? I just don't get it ...

As for Blaine, I love the guy (I just hate what he did) but this episode somehow made me feel less sympathetic towards him than I did before (and I already didn't have very much sympathy for him in this storyline to begin with!). And Sam? He tells Blaine to forgive himself? Really? I would think that Kurt's forgiveness would be the uppermost prerequisite for Blaine forgiving himself, but apparently I was wrong.

Funny thing - I was pretty much over all my anger, and this episode brought a lot of it back ... *sigh* ... I never should have watched this today - totally ruined my birthday ... dryy

Last edited by indiaskye on 11/23/2012, 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
indiaskye
indiaskye
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/23/2012, 10:34 am

I feel like I am in minority here because I really enjoyed it (not all), I like when glee is wacky... but maybe because I was prepared to hate it it was not too hard to exceed make expectation.

My favorite performance was Holding out for a hero and the least favorite was definitely Dark Side. I like the original, it is really dark and emotional, totally different, the warblers performance of that song did not make any sense.

Vanessa: Happy birthday!!! bounce bounce bounce I am sorry that Glee disappointed you, I hope the rest of the day will compensate it!

Last edited by arina on 11/23/2012, 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/23/2012, 10:37 am

indiaskye wrote:As for Blaine, I love the guy (I just hate what he did) but this episode somehow made me feel less sympathetic towards him that I did before (and I already didn't have very much sympathy for him in this storyline to begin with!). And Sam? He tells Blaine to forgive himself? Really? I would think that Kurt's forgiveness would be the uppermost prerequisite for Blaine forgiving himself, but apparently I was wrong.
It's kind of funny in a morbid way: the more RIB are trying to write things in a way that is supposed to make us feel sympathetic towards Blaine in the cheating storyline, the more they are making us resent the guy. Evil or Very Mad

I'm taking the rest of my snark about Blaine to the appropite thread: link.

Happy birthday, Vanessa!!! cvece
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/23/2012, 10:37 am

indiaskye wrote:That was one of the silliest and stupidest episodes of Glee I have ever seen, and I hated most of it. Where do I have to apply to get back the time I spent watching this???

I didn't like the whole superhero thing at all, and the Warbler plot was ridiculous. The newbies were even more annoying than ever before (I actually fast-forwarded through some of their scenes). And what about "My Dark Side"? I'll admit I'd never heard the song before, but someone posted the lyrics a while ago and I thought well, it is fitting if this is Blaine singing about what he did and his fear of having lost Kurt forever. I expected a dark, emotional kind of song. Instead we get a fun-sounding pop-song about the friggin' Warblers??? I just don't get it ...

As for Blaine, I love the guy (I just hate what he did) but this episode somehow made me feel less sympathetic towards him than I did before (and I already didn't have very much sympathy for him in this storyline to begin with!). And Sam? He tells Blaine to forgive himself? Really? I would think that Kurt's forgiveness would be the uppermost prerequisite for Blaine forgiving himself, but apparently I was wrong.

Funny thing - I was pretty much over all my anger, and this episode brought a lot of it back ... *sigh* ... I never should have watched this today - totally ruined my birthday ... dryy
NOOOOOO !!!! It's just Glee BB, don't let it get to you.

Happy Birthday !!!!

4x07 "Dynamic Duets" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Birthd10
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  indiaskye 11/23/2012, 11:08 am

arina wrote:Vanessa: Happy birthday!!! bounce bounce bounce I am sorry that Glee disappointed you, I hope the rest of the day will compensate it!

Glorfindel wrote:
Happy birthday, Vanessa!!! cvece

tanita_mors wrote:
NOOOOOO !!!! It's just Glee BB, don't let it get to you.

Happy Birthday !!!!

4x07 "Dynamic Duets" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Birthd10

Thanks!

I'm cheering myself up by watching the videos of Chris, Darren and Zach at the skating rink on Monday ... those are definitely making me laugh ... fanny2
indiaskye
indiaskye
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/23/2012, 11:10 am

Finn finds out via Jake that Ryder can't read, so he shuffles him over to the special education coordinator to take some tests. It's weird because the actual on-screen testing lasts for like half an hour. We're just watching and watching and watching Ryder get angrier and angrier and angrier that he can't read. Anyway, he finds out he's dyslexic and the show goes "DYSLEXIA!" like it's so proud of itself, like it's the first time we've ever heard the word "DYSLEXIA!" Like Sam didn't tell us in the very first episode of season two that he's dyslexic. Hey, Glee writers, here's an affliction for you to look up: "AMNESIA!"

Glee writers can't remember a thing for more that a month. The same with Blaine going to Dalton because McKinley is full of memories of Kurt. I'm sorry did they forget that Kurt was student at Dalton too, for like 5 months. They met at that damn staircase, they sang their first duet there, Blaine realized his feelings for Kurt there, they shared their first kiss at Dalton. But McKinley reminds him of Kurt. last season the Warblers forget that Kurt was part of their group and now this. OK whatever.

For reasons that make absolutely no sense, Blaine flashes back to the afternoon he poked Eli C. on Facebook and the in real life, and you think they're going to give us some kind of new information, but really the only thing we learn is that Eli C. doesn't look like his profile picture. Probably because Klaine fandom punched his head into a whole new shape.

Heather Hogan, AfterElton 'Glee' Recap

I can't find sense in this too. Why did they showed this? I already said it before, but it just made me so upset. I know it's just a TV show but these things happen all the time in real life. I keep putting myself in Kurt's place, being cheated on is awful. They should have let him slap Blaine at least once. Once I read my ex-boyfriend's Skype history and found out he was flirting with another girl. It was not physical cheating but it hurt. So I hated this storyline from the beginning and they keep making it worse.

Last edited by sheny on 11/23/2012, 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/23/2012, 11:53 am

I am kind of middle of the road on this episode. It obviously had no Kurt, which hinders my enjoyment. Marley's infinite beauty and charm is being kind of jammed down our throat, having two guys vie so obviously for her annoyed me. Ryder's story, while not the best told, was well acted. Blaine being the object of desire, whether physical or his talent is truly being overused, but so was Rachel's. They just stuck Blaine in that role that for whatever reason he is the key to success.

I appreciated the return of humor, and I hugely appreciated them actually spending time on forming friendships, whether they be true ones, or ones with a plan (looking at you Kitty). It is so weird, perhaps it is because of her obvious evilness, or the fact that it existed before she joined ND, I tolerate her more than I tolerated Santana's attitude. While people are waxing poetic on Blam, the truth is, after this season it will not exist, whereas Ryder and Jake can have the friendship that they said Finn and Puck always had, but didn't show too much. If the show continues, and if they don't wreck it by the chasing of Marley, this could be a strong male friendship. The show really needs one.

A group song which actually has the majority of the group singing it, what a unique and wonderful idea. Even if the character only got 1 line in the episode (like Joe) if they get a line in a song it seems like they've been included more in the episode.

It annoyed me all the comments about not missing NY this episode and that Rachel and Kurt should just leave. The problem is there still is no story in NY. Rachel got a boytoy, a teacher who hates her, and Kurt got a job. Then they just kind of left it to work on ND. The next two episodes I think will kick start an actual story in NY, and hopefully shut those people up, because I do miss NY, because Kurt is there, and his is the journey I care about. Not if a cute girl, with a big mama, has to pick between two boys.

Speaking of the two boys, was it anvilicious or not to have her decide to see Jake because she couldn't wait 1 week to see Ryder, even though he actually bared his soul about why he was doing it. About as stupid as Blaine sleeping with someone because he felt Kurt was leaving him, so he ensured it happened. These two should form a club.

Sam's reaction to the cheating was okay, because he did speak the truth. Blaine cannot change how Kurt feels, especially since he caused the pain, but you do have to move on with your life. What he did was monumentally stupid. I did not like this focus on how wonderful he is, and the lack of Kurt's pain. If we didn't know what was coming, those who read spoilers, this would really have pissed me off. As it is, it is solely to salvage the ever-wonderful Blaine and his cheating. He has bared his heart for episodes. The audience knows about his regret.

Spoiler:

I did try to embrace the superhero stuff, but couldn't help but feel that in one year Blaine is supposed to be an adult, and Kurt's equal and probable mate. And he is running around in a cape. Taking it very seriously. Darren does humor well. They should give him more and allow Kurt to handle the rest. Well, Chris does humor well also, and should have a lot more of it given to him.

In the end, I felt positive about the episodes specifically because of the friendships, something old Glee spouted about, them being a family, but never showed. It gave deserting girls favored spots in competitions. People were put in their little cliques, and didn't interact with other people much. I am really hoping for some mixing and matching in the future. The love stories are boring, because it is usually about a triangle. One part of the triangle, whether it be Rachel, or Marley, or Blaine (I'm throwing him in there because of the end of the sentence) is the absolute object of desire, and the others are just lucky to have them. Man, I hate that. If they are so wonderful, how about showing why others are worthy of them. Instead they allow stanners in the audience to blare the enticements about Rachel (has she never not had a guy tell her just about every episode how amazing or hot she is?) or Blaine's incredibleness, and how lucky Kurt is to have him, and should forgive any and all offenses because Kurt is just that lucky to have him.

Well, anyway, got to go brave the Black Friday shopping.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/23/2012, 12:20 pm

I can't find sense in this too. Why did they showed this?
Strangely, I think they did it to confer that Blaine actually cheated. You can see that numerous fans very holding onto hope that him cheating was just him meeting and kissing this guy once and that somehow their teenage dream isn't sallied. But that scene couldn't be more clear. Blaine was just putting his shirt on and Eli's was fully open (you can see his chest eve though it's blurry). They were naked. How far they went isn't really relevant. He cheated,it was plain as day.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/23/2012, 1:28 pm

Glorfindel wrote:The good:
- This episode felt a bit like the old cracktastic Glee, but too much OTT and with the wrong faces in the choir room.
- Finn/Cory is getting hotter every episode. blushh
- Best part: seeing Grant Gustin again. blushh (2)
- Why isn’t Sam the leader of ND? I’m really appreciating Chord’s acting and singing lately.

I'm agree with all above, but I'd add that I was happy to see Puck and personally if I were in LA and I see him wearing that costume, I take a picture with him Razz. And though is have been said, I like how Ryder's storyline was written and since TGP I knew this boy can act, and though he's not Chris, at least he didn't defraud me.

Overall, and also this has been said, it was like back in time to the old Glee but with different faces and again I felt nostalgic when they performed SOME NIGHTS, because it was like seeing Don't stop believing with only more people and missing so much the old gang. Next to this performance, the other one that I liked a lot it was Holding out for a hero :D actually it was fun to watch and those girls sings well together. Oh My! I have to add that some people on tumblr are saying they're the new "Faberry", please not!. I'd rather to see them as enemies, because it brings some storyline to Marley. To be honest, still don't like her character, for me she lacks of personality,and even as bitch as she's, I prefer Kitty.

What else? Oh Blaine... ok Personally I've been in the position of being the friend of the cheater, so I kinda understand how guilty and awful Blaine is feeling. But, this's a whole different situation that the one I saw, because it went beyond kissing and unlike Finchel, they were actually in a relationship. I understand if he's trying to solve things with Kurt to feel less guilty, but also I think he has to take responsibility in what he did as a grown man. In addition I don't think so ND should be involved in this situation, because according for what I've seen, only Sam and Finn (a little bit) know what happened, so if other people doesn't really know what's going, is better to don't take part in any side until see the point of view of both Kurt and Blaine. So, yes I'm disagree how they're portraying Blaine as he were the victim, when is the other way around.

I feel relieved now, because I vented my thoughts Smile

P.S Happy Birthday indiaskye/vanessa hola have a good day and please forget Glee. At least for today Smile

Last edited by brisallie on 11/23/2012, 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/23/2012, 2:00 pm

tanita_mors wrote:
I can't find sense in this too. Why did they showed this?
Strangely, I think they did it to confer that Blaine actually cheated. You can see that numerous fans very holding onto hope that him cheating was just him meeting and kissing this guy once and that somehow their teenage dream isn't sallied. But that scene couldn't be more clear. Blaine was just putting his shirt on and Eli's was fully open (you can see his chest eve though it's blurry). They were naked. How far they went isn't really relevant. He cheated,it was plain as day.

He could have easily said it without this scene the effect would have been the same.
I think the purpose of that flashback was actually to show us Blaine's reaction and how miserable he was after the realization that Kurt is 'it' for him hit that stupid head of his. But as always happens with Glee the effect was the exact opposite and even the people who were sympathetic towards Blaine before are disappointed and others who weren't hate him even more.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/23/2012, 3:37 pm

OMG! The ratings are in and they are terrible. We are talking sub 5 million (4 million at the end of the ep). I know it was Thanksgiving, but it finished behind repeats of other shows. And that is after Fox hyped it like crazy all week. The second half was worse than the first, and all I can think is that fans who remain for Kurt and Rachel or the old cast in general, leave when they realize they won't see them.

9:00 p.m.
Fox – The X Factor/Glee
Viewers: 6.89 million (#3), A18-49: 2.3/ 7 (#2)

9:30 p.m.
Fox – Glee
Viewers: 4.45 million (#3), A18-49: 1.5/ 5 (#3)--

10:00 p.m.

Fox – Glee
Viewers: 3.80 million (#4), A18-49: 1.1/ 4 (#4)

http://www.tvmediainsights.com/forum/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=2688
From this thread: http://ontd-glee.livejournal.com/2420514.html#comments
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 11/23/2012, 4:01 pm

These new characters are not popping, Ryan. The ship is sinking - and next year, when Tina, Sam, Blaine and Artie have graduated, they are REALLY going to have a nasty problem on their hands.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/23/2012, 5:48 pm

M&M wrote:OMG! The ratings are in and they are terrible. We are talking sub 5 million (4 million at the end of the ep). I know it was Thanksgiving, but it finished behind repeats of other shows. And that is after Fox hyped it like crazy all week. The second half was worse than the first, and all I can think is that fans who remain for Kurt and Rachel or the old cast in general, leave when they realize they won't see them.

9:00 p.m.
Fox – The X Factor/Glee
Viewers: 6.89 million (#3), A18-49: 2.3/ 7 (#2)

9:30 p.m.
Fox – Glee
Viewers: 4.45 million (#3), A18-49: 1.5/ 5 (#3)--

10:00 p.m.

Fox – Glee
Viewers: 3.80 million (#4), A18-49: 1.1/ 4 (#4)

http://www.tvmediainsights.com/forum/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=2688
From this thread: http://ontd-glee.livejournal.com/2420514.html#comments

Wow. The ratings did go way down. It will be interesting to see if they go up next week, or if they continue to go down. Unforunately, the damage from the choices RIB and the writers have made this seaon. After the uproar about Chris, Lea, and Cory during twittergate, they were idiots to leave them out of episodes, and minimize their screetime.

On a different note, I will say that without most of the stronger actors on the show last night, they bad acting of the rest wasn't as obvious because they all kind of even each other out when they don't have actors who make them look bad on the show.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/23/2012, 6:12 pm

Wow, those ratings are down. ohmy
And those viewers who switched channel during the episode didn't see the promo of next week either. So they won't know that Rachel and Kurt will be in that episode. They are losing viewers who will not go back again, as they might assume that Kurt and Rachel are practically done and gone from the show.

Jellyrolls wrote:On a different note, I will say that without most of the stronger actors on the show last night, they bad acting of the rest wasn't as obvious because they all kind of even each other out when they don't have actors who make them look bad on the show.
I thought that Chord really shone in this episode. He is not a bad actor and singer, and he has some charisma, but he never really got much last seasons, as we still had the old characters together. Now, between all the bland characters in the choir room these days, Chord stands out, imo.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next