Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread

+20
arina
msjoanlucette
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
Ireth
zuppid
sheny
BlueJazz
Glorfindel
Delight
ColferInspired
M&M
brisallie
ChrisColferFan1
sahhar
fantastica
Ranwing
tamara04
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
24 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap37%4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 7 ]
4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap26%4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 5 ]
4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 19

4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 9/27/2012, 11:42 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
brisallie wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:I have not watch yet,but did tape it on my DVR. Although, I knew Blaine would win, I was still a bit upset to read he did. I was hoping he would lose for once. Nothing against Blaine,but he needs to lose at least once.

I'm agree. Why once he doesn't lose something? It would help him to realize that you can't get everything. You know I'm kinda surprise that some people on tumblr have said he was a selfish person because he didn't realized that probably Kurt was busy when he called him. Honestly I thought people was gonna support him because I think he was portrayed of the "poor of me" boy.

@Jelly, I like you sent all of those tweets :D I hope Brad and Ryan put attention to them.

True. I would not have mind him winning,had he lose at least once before,but he always wins :angry:

I think we figured it out. Kurt can't win, and Blaine can't lose or the world will come to an end!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  fantastica 9/27/2012, 11:44 pm

Kurt can only win in fashion world, where (fem) gay men dominates. elsewhere it's the straight men's world. he ain't passing. so he ain't wining. dryy

what a great way to reinforce the stereotypes and prejudice against fem gays.

when I say "fem gay", I mean guys who can't pass or don't do the usual "bro" stuff.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/27/2012, 11:47 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
brisallie wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:I have not watch yet,but did tape it on my DVR. Although, I knew Blaine would win, I was still a bit upset to read he did. I was hoping he would lose for once. Nothing against Blaine,but he needs to lose at least once.

I'm agree. Why once he doesn't lose something? It would help him to realize that you can't get everything. You know I'm kinda surprise that some people on tumblr have said he was a selfish person because he didn't realized that probably Kurt was busy when he called him. Honestly I thought people was gonna support him because I think he was portrayed of the "poor of me" boy.

@Jelly, I like you sent all of those tweets :D I hope Brad and Ryan put attention to them.

True. I would not have mind him winning,had he lose at least once before,but he always wins :angry:

I think we figured it out. Kurt can't win, and Blaine can't lose or the world will come to an end!

True. If I own Glee Kurt would win sometimes and Blaine would lose sometimes. They both would win and lose sometimes. Neither would win all the time or lose all the time.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 9/27/2012, 11:47 pm

Loved all of Kurt. Love especially him skipping Blaine's call. Also, I am not so sure Blaine isn't going to cheat on him.

Blaine is a whiner. He sent Kurt there. Did he not expect he would live his life?

I don't think Kurt will try out for NYADA again. I think he will be all about fashion now.

I hope we get more Isabelle. Literally the best of all the new characters. Hands down.

M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/27/2012, 11:49 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

Well if that gonna be the aftermath, sorry for being selfish but I won't mind if the end of the world is coming soon, december according to some people

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/27/2012, 11:52 pm

4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mb1h47AfW11qe476yo1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/27/2012, 11:58 pm

^
I was fearing this. I understand if Klainers (and Blainers possibly) are upset- and we haven't seen next ep yet- but is a fictional series and character so please calm down.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/28/2012, 12:09 am

The Klainers are bombarding Ryan asking him to have Klaine sing "Come What May." He said he'd do it for a million dollars several times, and without a million it goes to finchel. I told him I'd give him $50 and homemade soup if he doesn't have Klaine do it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/28/2012, 12:10 am

I don't have a Twitter account,but if I did I would follow Chris. Anyone who sends him hate tweets or anyone hate tweets should be ashamed.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/28/2012, 12:14 am

M&M wrote:Blaine is a whiner. He sent Kurt there. Did he not expect he would live his life?

Hey now, don't blame Blaine for whining. Kurt should know that Blaine's bowties are the most important thing in the universe.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/28/2012, 12:30 am

Hey guys. Finally found a link to watch the episode online. It's not possible to find good quality videos with only Kurt's parts in it so I just watch the whole episode anyway.

So here goes.

Brace yourselves, I was actually worried with myself today because I actually enjoyed the episode. I think because apart from focusing a lot on the New York storyline, especially Kurt, Isabelle and Vogue, the McKinley story focused on Will, Emma, Sue, Artie, Sam, etc, characters we actually used to care for. The original characters we liked. I'm really starting to like Sam, and the way Chord plays him. I think a lot of it had to do with the way Ian Brennan wrote the episode. It just goes to show there's absoutely no point of having the new characters, and they just could have easily focused on the characters we actually care about, instead of the new lot. The Blaine/Sam friendship is an interesting dynamic, and somehow makes me hate Blaine less. They complement each other well.

Okay, I absolutely LOVE Kurt's storyline. I loved all his scenes, with Isabelle, everything at Vogue, every single scene. I loved it. He just looks so GROWN UP it just gave me all these feelings I cannot describe. Rachel's makeover made her look like Lea Michele, but I still like her grown up look. All the New York portions just further prove again, that watching Kurt and Rachel in a GROWN UP, storyline in New York is so bloody exciting. I love it. McKinley is just pointless. Absolutely pointless. I really hope they continue Kurt's story at Vogue. I'm sure the writers and Chris/Kurt are going to get a lot of flak for Kurt's behavior but I couldn't care less. I was happy to see Kurt suddenly overwhelmed and slightly self absorbed with his new New York fancy work lifestyle at Vogue, to the point where he didn't realize he was alienating himself from Blaine. I like seeing characters make mistakes and do things like this, and I'm glad they didn't hesitate to make Kurt behave that way. Personally, I think, I never thought I'd ever say this, but I think Ian Brennan is currently my favorite Glee writer. I've lost hope in the rest. But I've grown to like Ian's writing style.

I was surprised Rachel actually started making out with Brody, and then BAM, Finn returns. It was actually exciting to watch as a viewer. Which again begs the question. Why didn't they just focus on a Hummelberry spinoff with appearances from the seniors?. Why, why, whyyyyyyyyyyy????. It would have been such a perfect show, so perfect. All the new characters in McKinley and McKinley in general is such a waste of time. Such a waste.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/28/2012, 12:32 am

i will give murphy 1 dollar for giving "come what may" to finchel, but if he gives it to klaine I will send him a milion bucket of poop.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/28/2012, 12:35 am

4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mb1cn9XUVe1qc4ojbo1_400
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 9/28/2012, 12:48 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
M&M wrote:Blaine is a whiner. He sent Kurt there. Did he not expect he would live his life?

Hey now, don't blame Blaine for whining. Kurt should know that Blaine's bowties are the most important thing in the universe.

I'm sorry. You are clearly right.

Also, I was pleased to see that RM called one of the tweeters out that sent both him and Chris tweets that Kurt should die.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/28/2012, 1:04 am

M&M wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

Also, I was pleased to see that RM called one of the tweeters out that sent both him and Chris tweets that Kurt should die.

RM just gained some respect from me for calling out that tweeter.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 9/28/2012, 1:33 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
M&M wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

RM just gained some respect from me for calling out that tweeter.

Me too. He also tweeted one from someone about they shouldn't receive hate and he and Chris are inspirational. He said, I believe, "I agree."
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/28/2012, 2:45 am

M&M wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

I feel sorry for these people. I'll never understand why people have so much hatred in them to actually wish a particular character or actor should die. I mean. Honestly?!. What is wrong with some people?. dryy . I sent Chris a positive tweet, just to give him some love. I hope he doesn't take these Twitter threats seriously :( .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/28/2012, 3:14 am

I hope to download this episode.

And reading that Ryan called one of these horrible tweeters out, then yes I respect him as well. 4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 4247136565

And I can't believe Ian wrote this and gave Kurt a happy story. 4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 413578547
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 9/28/2012, 5:35 am

Just downloaded the episode but have yet to watch it. Will come by later to drop my penny's worth of thoughts later on. From the responses so far, I am really looking forward to the SJP/Kurt scenes.

tamara04 wrote:what does "Kurt was the H.M.F.I.C." mean?

I asked this very same question in another thread a few weeks ago. It's tanita_mors's variant of 'HBIC' (Head B*tch In Charge) acronym. Now replace the B with MF. The words that represent MF are the same in BAMF fanny2

sahhar wrote:Does anybody know where I can find a link to watch it online after it airs?. I can't find any. Or just the Kurt scenes?

I understand that you've found the links already, but I'll just post these for those who can't find links to watch the episode.

tanita_mors wrote:
You can find everything current at these sites

Release Source

TV Shows Today Online

Rapid Moviez

TV Release
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/28/2012, 6:18 am

I've watched the episode. Loved the SJP/Vogue parts, especially that Kurt was so mature and businesslike. wub

The election storyline was just stupid, and I have many things to say about that, but later, when I collected my thoughts into a post.

Poor Cory: RIB is doing Finn no favours here. Nor Kurt by neglecting Blaine's bowties.
There will be major ship/character wars after this episode, and next episode it will be only worse. I'm so not looking forward to that: it's getting tiresome. dryy

-------------------------------------------------

Here's something nice:
4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 ScreenShot2012-09-28at120424AM

link: hirehummel.com

I think these pictures are mostly Chris, not Kurt. Just look at his face in the pic with the half sweater. Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 9/28/2012, 6:51 am

fantastica wrote:4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mb1h47AfW11qe476yo1_500

I love Chris' reply, especially that winky smile wub

Sigh, when will Glee fandom evolve? Get a life, people. Stop taking fictional relationships so seriously. It's pathetic.

Besides, i love RM for calling that hater out. You go, Ryan!

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 9/28/2012, 6:54 am

Jellyrolls wrote:The Klainers are bombarding Ryan asking him to have Klaine sing "Come What May." He said he'd do it for a million dollars several times, and without a million it goes to finchel. I told him I'd give him $50 and homemade soup if he doesn't have Klaine do it.

Can you please post the tweets here?

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/28/2012, 7:09 am

BlueJazz wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:The Klainers are bombarding Ryan asking him to have Klaine sing "Come What May." He said he'd do it for a million dollars several times, and without a million it goes to finchel. I told him I'd give him $50 and homemade soup if he doesn't have Klaine do it.

Can you please post the tweets here?

There are way too many of them to post here. Go here:

https://twitter.com/MrRPMurphy/with_replies

And you'll see his response. Click on view conversation on each tweet to see the question.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/28/2012, 7:40 am

Glorfindel wrote:...

Poor Cory: RIB is doing Finn no favours here. Nor Kurt by neglecting Blaine's bowties.
There will be major ship/character wars after this episode, and next episode it will be only worse. I'm so not looking forward to that: it's getting tiresome. dryy

It has already started Marie :( and if you're not a Kurtsie (or I could say Klainer too) or simply hate Blaine, I've seen that most of them feel sad for Blaine. By other side, last season RIB somehow ruined Finn's image and some people are not happy he interrupted Brochel. Personally I'm glad to see him and I think he also needs a new girl in his life.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/28/2012, 7:55 am

Normally I would write a little review on several forums about the episode, but this time I don't know if I even want to bother. Mad
I can't say what I want on other forums (except here) without getting hate responses from Blarren stans, and I also don't want to gloss things over if I post about the episode.

I'm just not interested in another characters' stan war, not about Klaine, not about Finchel.
I love both Kurt and Finn dearly (though Finn can be an *ss sometimes), and I would want to defend them and tell their POV, but I don't have the energy to dive into the argument this time.
Discussing on a Glee forum is not funny or an entertaining mindgame anymore. :(

Maybe I'll sit this one (and the next one) out, or only respond to other posters who give Kurt all the blame. unsure

In the mean time I'll just rewind Kurt's Vogue scenes over and over again. Maybe I'll make my own Kurt edit. wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next