Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread

+20
arina
msjoanlucette
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
Ireth
zuppid
sheny
BlueJazz
Glorfindel
Delight
ColferInspired
M&M
brisallie
ChrisColferFan1
sahhar
fantastica
Ranwing
tamara04
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
24 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap16%4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap37%4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 7 ]
4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap26%4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 5 ]
4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap21%4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 19

4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Empty Re: 4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  fantastica 10/2/2012, 11:49 pm

^ u didn't say anything. you have nothing to fear.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Empty Re: 4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Divalicious 10/3/2012, 12:26 am

I will try to be circumspect in what I saw about other places, but when I feel TWOP is more even handed and holds people to the same standards, I think it is saying something.

Makes me sad, because more voices usually equals more ideas, not let's maintain the status quo because is it where we like it.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 10/3/2012, 12:47 am

Nothing to see here.

Last edited by CloveGlee on 10/3/2012, 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/3/2012, 3:10 am

People ,settle down.

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/3/2012, 7:41 am

I think as long as we talk more generally about different forums we should break no rules.
But you never know, so better be careful.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/3/2012, 8:14 am

Glorfindel wrote:I think as long as we talk more generally about different forums we should break no rules.

As I said before, everyone can talk as you want here--there are no restrictions because that what everyone wanted from the start here. But everyone has to take responsibility for their own words, and know that what you say here could be held against you elsewhere.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/3/2012, 8:23 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:I think as long as we talk more generally about different forums we should break no rules.
As I said before, everyone can talk as you want here--there are no restrictions because that what everyone wanted from the start here. But everyone has to take responsibility for their own words, and know that what you say here could be held against you elsewhere.
I was more talking about getting in trouble over there, not here, but thanks for clarifying that.
I can understand that it is not fair to talk about individuals over on another forum if those people cannot defend themselves here. But I think that talking in general about other forums should be allowed, as GF (and other forums) do the exact same thing (complaining about ONTD_Glee when they are members on both GF and ONTD_Glee, as I have seen posted on GF, for instance).

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/3/2012, 8:40 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:
I was more talking about getting in trouble over there, not here, but thanks for clarifying that.
I can understand that it is not fair to talk about individuals over on another forum if those people cannot defend themselves here. But I think that talking in general about other forums should be allowed, as GF (and other forums) do the exact same thing (complaining about ONTD_Glee when they are members on both GF and ONTD_Glee, as I have seen posted on GF, for instance)

Bottom line is, if you don't like the policies or atmosphere over there, you have the choice to not participate there. If you do participate, you have to live within their rules. Hopefully the won't ban people as a guilt by association thing, as Claire is concerned about.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6