Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread

+16
valkeakuulas
Ireth
Delight
Sani
Glorfindel
sheny
Ces
Ranwing
zuppid
sahhar
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
brisallie
fantastica
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 8 ]
4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 8 ]
4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 18

4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  fantastica 9/14/2012, 12:00 am

4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mabjon1bx11qhyhrso2_500

the vogue story - is that all? then back to blaine and rachel's side kick? let me punch you.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  fantastica 9/14/2012, 12:01 am

4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mabjon1bx11qhyhrso3_500

haha, never worry about a fictional character. btw you an tell the age of those twitters - they can't yet tell the difference between fiction and reality.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/14/2012, 12:02 am

4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mabjon1bx11qhyhrso4_500

4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mabjon1bx11qhyhrso5_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/14/2012, 12:03 am

I hope Kurt gets his own storylines other than episode 3.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/14/2012, 12:06 am

this is the video of that interview (where he mentioned "devil wears prada" similarity w/ his vogue storyline) but damn it I cannot embed it - Delight, where are you???

http://chriscolfernews.tumblr.com/post/31501526901/chris-colfer-dishes-on-his-fashionable
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/14/2012, 12:10 am

4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mabhuypfMv1qcfepco1_400
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/14/2012, 12:15 am

I've seen trending also "KURT&Blaine"
Seems like Kurt trends a lot fanny2

zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/14/2012, 12:27 am

A pretty solid season opener. Not anything close to the seasons 1 and 2 opening eps, but for the most part it was at worst servicable.

Rachel - I'm not going to lie. I found it astonishingly enjoyable seeing her knocked down to the bottom of the heap and standing out for all the wrong reasons. Worst dancer in her class (and Cassandra might be a bitch, but she was dead right about that). Even when she got to sing (her strongest talent), the best compliment she got from Ms. Tibideaux was "nice". She's not a small fish in a big pond here. She's just above plankton.

Kurt - I'm glad they kept the angsting to a minimum, but damn... was it painful seeing Kurt stuck in Lima when pretty much everyone else had moved on. Was glad to see that he wasn't sitting on his hands doing nothing, but seeing him working at the Lima Bean and hanging around his old club? Ouch. They made up for it with the amazing send off to NY from Burt. Kurt's finally out of there.

Blaine - Was bordering dangerously close to being a total dickwad here, between trying to establish himself as the new lead performer and maintain his new status as popular kid. And WTF was it with that supposed send-off song that he was signing to Kurt. The song that was all about the Blaine not changing and not at all about sending Kurt away for his own good? A much better choice would have been "Leave" from the Broadway show "Once" (which is exactly about sending a love one away for their own good). That song performance was selfindulgent nonsence.

Cassandra - I really enjoyed and was pleased by the fact that she isn't a total monster. That when she gets a kid who genuinely wants to work, she'll push them to be better. I don't blame her for being angered by Rachel's attitude. As for her drinking and the fact that she washed out of Broadway, I think those will be minor footnotes in how her character plays out.

Brody - useless and dull as dishwater. And his singing? Yeah, I totally buy the idea of someone like him getting admitted over Jesse and Kurt. *eyeroll* He's not even that good looking to tolerate as eyecandy. Just a waste of time, there only because Rachel needs someone around to blow sunshine up her ass on a regular basis.

As for the rest... I like the Marley girl. I even liked her singing (though they did too much of it). She might not be the powerhouse that Rachel is vocally, but her voice has a lovely warmth to it and I found myself perfering her part in the duet with Rachel. Unique was enjoyable. Artie is still a self-important ass and Sam brings the pretty. Brittany is still the weakest singer in the group and to have her heavily featured as a possible lead. Uh uh, honey... not going to happen. Tina and Mike breaking up barely warrented the footnote that it got in the ep. And what was that I saw... Mr. Schu actually leading his group in rehersal?

The songs:

Call Me Maybe - fun but otherwise nothing that really stands out. My favorite performer in that song ended up being Unqiue.
It's Time - I said it above; dull, self-indulgent and forgetable. Does Dareen have a contract that requires him to sing in the school courtyard once every season.
New York State of Mind - enjoyable and showed off both singers well. Though I'm already irritated that Rachel will be performing no Broadway songs in a school dedicated to Broadway.
Chasing Pavements - enjoyable but forgetable.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/14/2012, 12:34 am

Finally watched the episode online.

Sigh. To me it still felt like a cluttered mess. After watching the episode all I could think of is as much as I don't feel for Hummelberry or Rachel anymore a Kurt/Rachel spinoff in New York would have been a fabulous idea and absolutely perfect. There's just way too many characters and way to many things going on at the same time. It's not balanced at all.

I already knew Blaine would be the new Rachel, so I couldn't even bother with that. The line that pissed me off is when Kurt was told that him and Rachel used to fight for solos all the time. Yeah right Rolling Eyes . Rachel's storyline is ok, but we all know these are minors things which will be solved by episode 3 and then her life will be perfect again. The new characters are ok. Marley doesn't impress me as much as she may have impressed others. She's way to sugary sweet and one dimensional. Jake was actually an interesting and good character, and Kitty was ok at best. Unfortunately it just feels like they were recycling characters and themes from the previous seasons, and that just brings the feeling of being repetitive. I can't believe how much I missed Cory, Mark, Dianna and Naya, even though I barely care about their characters, but man, it was such an empty feeling.

Now to main person we care about. Is it just me or did Chris sounds ridiculously HOT and SEXY during his intro scene with Rachel and for a lot of the episode?, and the blond streaks,I mean unfffffffffffffffffffffffff. wub . He was fab as usual. I liked how he got a few good funny lines to say, but a major reason it was funny was because of Chris's impeccable dialogue delivery, which no one can match. I had already seen to Sue scene, but didn't make it any less upsetting. The Lima Bean scene made my blood boil. Right from him in the apron to the table with the jocks and Kitty making fun of him and laughing at him, to the Lima Bean manager scolding him. That was painful to watch. Also, is it just me or did Chris looks super tired/exhausted/bored during his conversation with Blaine at the end?. The only scene that really got me was the Burt/Kurt scene. I legit teared up there. Those two I can't even. Kurt and Rachel's reunion was sweet, but very abrupt.

All in all, I still think Chris/Kurt should be given far more to do and more focus, and we all know how they write for the character, making it seem like he hasn't been through hell when he has, and making any of the other students not suffer as much as he did even though they're just as different as him.

Ryan Murphy and Co should have just gone with the idea of a Hummelberry spinoff in New York. The multiple storylines/characters/locations thing didn't work for me one bit. It was just too all over the place. Chris, Lea, the New York setting, that would have been a perfect idea. The new Glee is just too much of a mishmash, just like we had predicted. Sigh. But Chris Colfer's looks, talent, and acting continue to be flawless. He's just too good for the cast this show has. He's too good for Glee. I'm sticking to it but I'm never watching it live. Ever. I'm proud to say today was the first time since I started watching Glee that I didn't watch it on TV.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/14/2012, 12:43 am

That's rude and unacceptable

LOOOOOOOOL this is SO Chris

I don't like the New Blaine at all dryy
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/14/2012, 12:51 am

zuppid wrote:That's rude and unacceptable

LOOOOOOOOL this is SO Chris

I don't like the New Blaine at all dryy

From what I heard I don't either. I admit I never was a big Blaine fan,but love him in past seasons over what I heard about the new Blaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/14/2012, 12:53 am

there are clips of kurt out already - so if you don't want to watch the rest of the stuff there are clips where he's in. but someone please tell me how to embed those tumblr videos where the old Firefox trick no longer works!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/14/2012, 12:57 am

sahhar wrote:Finally watched the episode online.

Sigh. To me it still felt like a cluttered mess. After watching the episode all I could think of is as much as I don't feel for Hummelberry or Rachel anymore a Kurt/Rachel spinoff in New York would have been a fabulous idea and absolutely perfect. There's just way too many characters and way to many things going on at the same time. It's not balanced at all.

I already knew Blaine would be the new Rachel, so I couldn't even bother with that. The line that pissed me off is when Kurt was told that him and Rachel used to fight for solos all the time. Yeah right Rolling Eyes . Rachel's storyline is ok, but we all know these are minors things which will be solved by episode 3 and then her life will be perfect again. The new characters are ok. Marley doesn't impress me as much as she may have impressed others. She's way to sugary sweet and one dimensional. Jake was actually an interesting and good character, and Kitty was ok at best. Unfortunately it just feels like they were recycling characters and themes from the previous seasons, and that just brings the feeling of being repetitive. I can't believe how much I missed Cory, Mark, Dianna and Naya, even though I barely care about their characters, but man, it was such an empty feeling.

Now to main person we care about. Is it just me or did Chris sounds ridiculously HOT and SEXY during his intro scene with Rachel and for a lot of the episode?, and the blond streaks,I mean unfffffffffffffffffffffffff. wub . He was fab as usual. I liked how he got a few good funny lines to say, but a major reason it was funny was because of Chris's impeccable dialogue delivery, which no one can match. I had already seen to Sue scene, but didn't make it any less upsetting. The Lima Bean scene made my blood boil. Right from him in the apron to the table with the jocks and Kitty making fun of him and laughing at him, to the Lima Bean manager scolding him. That was painful to watch. Also, is it just me or did Chris looks super tired/exhausted/bored during his conversation with Blaine at the end?. The only scene that really got me was the Burt/Kurt scene. I legit teared up there. Those two I can't even. Kurt and Rachel's reunion was sweet, but very abrupt.

All in all, I still think Chris/Kurt should be given far more to do and more focus, and we all know how they write for the character, making it seem like he hasn't been through hell when he has, and making any of the other students not suffer as much as he did even though they're just as different as him.

Ryan Murphy and Co should have just gone with the idea of a Hummelberry spinoff in New York. The multiple storylines/characters/locations thing didn't work for me one bit. It was just too all over the place. Chris, Lea, the New York setting, that would have been a perfect idea. The new Glee is just too much of a mishmash, just like we had predicted. Sigh. But Chris Colfer's looks, talent, and acting continue to be flawless. He's just too good for the cast this show has. He's too good for Glee. I'm sticking to it but I'm never watching it live. Ever. I'm proud to say today was the first time since I started watching Glee that I didn't watch it on TV.

P.S - I mean, even just making a show about the graduates in College or somewhere else, without all the high school stuff and new guys would have been perfect, but this is just , ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Kate Hudson's character was actually a revelation to me. The New York stuff ( and now Kurt in New York) would have been a perfect next step. But they had to ruin it by making it a rehashed version of all the high school stuff with new actors and characters.

Hey guys, I have a perfect example of what I felt about this Season for far. Did anyone watch the awesome TV show Scrubs?. It ran for eight seasons and it was perfect. Then they tried and revamped Season 9 setup and it was all over the place between the old and new characters/locations, then it eventually got cancelled?. Season 4 of Glee reminds of Season 9 of Scrubs. Pretty much.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/14/2012, 1:17 am

Just watched the Kurt scenes then deleted the episode. My favorite was the Kurt/Burt scene.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/14/2012, 3:17 am

I have watched the episode in 5 secs or more because I only care for Kurt. But overall I felt like I was watching a new series, not Glee.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ces 9/14/2012, 3:45 am

I really don't get why they insist on replacing people.. Wade as the new Mercedes, Jake as the new Puck, Kitty as the new Quinn.. heaven forbid the writers actually do some quality work and come up with new characters! I see this a lot in tvshows, and it doesn't sit well with me at all.

Blaine as the new ~Rachel - allow me to laugh! ptdr But! He will get half a point for pushing Kurt out of Lima.
Rachel and NY - nah really don't care much. Rachel are getting some critisicm and falls apart - that is until a boy comes in and tell her how special she is, because that has never happened before!

Glees fail-logic keeps on going. What happened to "anyone who try out, will get accepted in the club", and I didn't read fast enough, but it was only the new chick that got accepted? Don't they need like 12 minimum to compete?

And I won't even comment on the whole "we're popular, therefor only cool people can sit here!" plot - I hated how they changed Tina :(

The hummelberry scene at the end was wonderful though wub Damn Ryan & co for discarding their spin-off!

Kurt & Burt scene golden as always :D But.. sending off his son in NY, without a job and apartment, yeah that's a little bit fail on his part imo.

Not feeling any of the music this episode either. And I've only heard of Call me maybe, not the other ones.

I'll probably keep watching (damn you Glee!) and I'm probably extra cranky today because I'm sick.

Good thing I didn't have high hopes for this season tonguue

Ces
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/14/2012, 3:56 am

It's been long time since my last visit here. So what I think about the new episode and the new characters:
The episode was good. I liked Marley. She looks very sweet and her relationship with her mother is great.
I hated Kitty. She can choke with that ice latte if you ask me. Poor Kurt. I don't have an opinion about Jake yet.
And About Brody, I agree he is BORING, his acting and his singing voice are mediocre. How did this guy get in NYADA, but Kurt didn't. The same thing about the curly blond girl singing 'Ave Maria'. Of course this is GLEE and I shouldn't be looking for logic. And maybe it's just me but I don't find him hot at all. But I guess that was the plan, showing him half naked and making all teenage fangirls fall madly in love with him. Yeah not happening.
I don't think Cassandra is that bad. She was very nice to that boy her ТA. I guess alcohol makes her act like a crazy bitch.

Kurt was great as always. I missed him during the summer. I have never cried watching Glee before even when Burt had heart attack. But the airport scene made me cry. It was so sweet father/son moment.

Last edited by sheny on 9/14/2012, 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/14/2012, 4:03 am

Ces wrote:
Glees fail-logic keeps on going. What happened to "anyone who try out, will get accepted in the club", and I didn't read fast enough, but it was only the new chick that got accepted? Don't they need like 12 minimum to compete?

And I won't even comment on the whole "we're popular, therefor only cool people can sit here!" plot - I hated how they changed Tina :(

I've been thinking the same thing. They probably forgot that they need 12 members. But it's Glee there is no logic. The new Glee club members will just pop out of somewhere.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/14/2012, 6:03 am

Frankly, I though that was a very good season opener. I din't even feel like half of last years cast was missing.

I rather enjoyed Rachel's NYADA storyline (and the image of Lea doing NY state of mind underneath that round ceiling - BREATHTAKING). Out of all the new characters, the one I liked best and was most fleshed out to me was Casandra. Kate might not be the greatest singer/dancer, but the girl gave me a character that had more depth the Sue in all of season 1. She is obviously demanding and bitter about her failure, she likes to pick on people but there is a streak of a good teacher in there. It's just hiding behind all the booze. The quote of the night goes to her "You have all been here a week. You should all be dancing the black swan levels of psychoses" - something like that.

Kurt - he was clearly desperately holding on to the past and he knew it - in Lima Bean when he said he was looking forward to the glee tryouts more then the actual members. And that line he said to his dad. Blaine said it best - Kurt was stuck, and he needed to do something drastic. While I don't think it was smart to leave for a new town without a complete plan ahaid, Kurt needed to leave Lima. He had outgrown it and the town itself was suffocating him. Going to NY is an adventure, because as Burt said, he can always come back, even though Burt knows he never will (he knows his kid is going to make it one way or another). Also , Burt in the car aster Kurt exits crycry

I though that the New Rachel fight was cute and as for the glee kids bulling others - it was just like I though it was going to be. Pure peer pressure and desire to not be the laughing stalk yet again. I like this new Tina. Sam was his usual cool dude, and I grow to like him more and more. Unique was serviceable, although I loved Alex deliver of the "You have something against string black women" line to Artie.

As for Marley - I wasn't overly impressed to be honest. She was kind of mediocre all around, and I think Tina has a better voice then her - so no real star power as far as I'm concerned. Her scenes with her mom were OK, but borderline on fake pity to be honest. Kitty was good at what she was doing. Not a lot about her , but she did the "bitch" pretty good. Brody was just there, very bland as others have said. The weakest impression was left by Jake. First thing I noticed was that he was doing a very poor job of lip sinking to his song and I didn't like how he played his big scene with Shue. So far, he is a lesser Puckerman as far as I'm concerned.

The songs :

Call Me Maybe - it was cute, but a lot of mugging as I said before
Americano/I Wanna Dance - Kate doesn't have such a bad voice, but her Spanish accent is hideous. I don't know a lot about dancing, but all the cuts are defentaly there to hide her lower quality compered to the backup dancers.
Jake's solo - the vocal was good, but his lip-sinking was Evil or Very Mad
NY State of Mind - standard part and bark. Lea was better, and the visual of her and that ceiling was just WOW.
It's Time - I think it had to much going on. If it was Blaine song to Kurt it should have been more intimate or at least a lot more simple. All the cup banging and jumping just took about any emotion this song was intended to send.
Chasing Pavement - I like that it was a reversal and a very relaxed. I'm still not impressed by the vocal, but the visual added more to the song then it took away.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/14/2012, 6:48 am

This was a good episode.
A lot of things that could have caused grumbling and little fan wars were handled in an almost simple, but very down to earth way, and it worked. They addressed some sensitive issues and faced them head on, instead of blurring and diffusing them in some sort of offensive writing.
I must say: I’m impressed by that.

NYADA:
- Still not very interested in NYADA, because there’s no emotional connection through characters there yet, except for Rachel, but if they flesh the school out more, it might work. Only problem is that it’s a school full of strangers, and they can’t flesh them out properly in the split narrative setup of Glee this year. With only 1 familiar character in it it feels like NYADA took up too much screentime. NYADA needs more characters, but it can’t get them when it’s still a part of Glee.
If they keep this formula, it will not work, imo. Mad
- Brody has a weird accent. Dean is stiff in his acting, imo, and my judgement on his singing is still in consideration but it doesn’t look good. I guess he looks cute, although he’s too buff for my taste.
But: does Rachel always need a crutch, someone to cheer her on when she’s going through a rough spot?
- If something happened in RL to a student what Carmen did to the Ave Maria girl (sending her away after not even 10 seconds), the school could expect a law suit. Bullsh*t, but I guess it was done to make NYADA look the more exclusive.
- I’m glad that Cassandra is 3-dimensional, and seems to be a good teacher, deep down inside. She is interesting as a character, and tbf I didn’t expect that.

Lima:
- The glee club becoming snobs storyline I can take if I think back to the times when Glee was an OTT dark comedy, and it didn’t take itself too serious. They stayed within the lines with the “We are cool and therefore mean” storyline: it was fun snark, but not rage-inducing or cringeworthy behaviour, and the apologies at the end were not too sappy. It was good old Glee fun. neutre
- Sam is turning into my favorite ND kid. I liked him before, but he was very sweet in this episode.
- Marley seems very nice and girl can sing: I really like her voice (Although I still hope we get more diversity in solos in ND, I don’t want a new ND star with swaying back-up). The relationship with Marley’s mom was nice, but I expected violins to start playing during their scenes.
- Jake also seems interesting, he can sing (and dance, so I’ve heard), but he hasn’t sold me on his acting yet: it wasn’t very good. His story could be good though.
- I like Mr. Schue again. His concern for Jake was genuine, and he actually rehearsed with the kids! Please RIB: give Will something good this year.
- Kitty is flat, imo. Don’t like the delivery of her lines and she looks old in every scene.
- And are you kidding me: out of all the try-out candidates only one was let into ND? What happened to that “wall of sound” that Mr. Schue wanted?
Come on, I know they are champions now and don’t need to accept everyone who tries out anymore, but there must be more than just 10 kids who can keep a tune in that school? The problem in earlier seasons was that noone wanted to get into gleeclub, but now that they do they can’t find several kids who are good enough? dryy

Kurt’s journey:
- Luckily they kept the humiliation of Lima loser Kurt to a minimum (or maybe I could take it better in the episode because I was forewarned by the sneak peeks). Kurt’s journey to New York didn’t get much time, but it was handled okay, and more time on his storyline in Lima could have caused more disgruntlement. He was stuck and although I think that Kurt as a character would figure out things himself, the gentle push from Blaine and his dad was nice. I feared this storyline but it turned out really well.
Kurt’s out of that cow town, thank God, now let’s move on.
- The Klaine scene formula is still intact I see: Blaine sings an iTunes solo, and Kurt….. sits, and then they hug. Rolling Eyes
- Burt is killing me: my own kids are growing up too fast too. crycry
Hopefuly the writers remember what Burt says in this scene: that New York is more tolerant of people like Kurt, and he shouldn’t get the crap he got for 3 seasons there.
- Oh, and Chris proves once again he can convey a dozen emotions at the same time in one look. wub
- The Hummelberry hug was cute.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 9/14/2012, 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/14/2012, 7:01 am

ColferInspired wrote:
I hope I can get a download soon.
If you use torrents there are a few already available.

sahhar wrote:

banzai ^This.

Last edited by tanita_mors on 9/14/2012, 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no download links alowed)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/14/2012, 7:12 am

MOD NOTE :

Please don't post any download links for the episodes. It's illegal and I'm sure that non of us want Jelly to get in trouble. God knows, I would post 20-30 for each episode if I could, but it's not a good idea. Use PM's to send links to episodes, but if it's a problem for a lot of members, send a PM to me and I'll send you links to download sites that post tv shows daily. And as Marie said, there is always torrents.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/14/2012, 7:47 am

Kurt's voice during his conversations with Rachel was too hot!

The more I think about the episode the less I like it

Rachel's storyline was a bit boring.The poor girl who move from the small town to the big city and struggles to adjust.Luckly there's this good-looking,sweet and talented guy to comfort her.Very original plot.

The new kids were...well, too predictable...The evil cheerleader,the bad guy who's soft in the inside and the sweet,innocent yet strong girl with her kind and pure soul and blabla. None of them blow me away.

Marley's mom SL put there to evoke tears and empathy.For me it didn't work.It was too forced-

The new Blaine and Tina were terrible (Darren himself said that it's ridicolous his change and the fact that he bacame the new rachel with a perfomance that was nothing special)

After three years in glee club the kids still live in the boxes oh the school social organization!That was terrible!!!
Watching them bully people made me cringe the most dryy

Kurt's story was terrible!He just stands there and let people punch him repeatedly in the face.
He spent 3 months crying over himself in Lima and then he decides to go to NY after 5 second of conversation with Blaine

"Kurt,I think you should go!"
"Well,ok.Bye"
*shake hands*

and the song???WTF?WTF??????

Burt/Kurt scene was AMAZING!Mike and Chris nailed it!Chris makes me cry everytime...
He looks so scared bisou And the way Burt says "but you won't" bounce

les cryes!!!

Hummelberry scene was very sweet too!!!

Sidenote!Chris was smokin' Hot
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/14/2012, 7:52 am

For those who have watched Smash or know what the show is like, Marley = Karen. Total bland fest.

And yes, Chris voice on the phone in the closing scenes was HOT/SEXY/SMOKING coool
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/14/2012, 8:40 am

They cut the scene of Kurt with his multi dollars suitcases in the airport. :(

I third Chris sounding smoking hot in that last scene. hapitgh

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next