Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

+33
MissSoniaPP
sheny
Catt24
dap1217
CloveGlee
M&M
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
opals
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
ColferGirl
msjoanlucette
Ireth
Buenos
Sani
Delight
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
FunnyLady
brisallie
arina
zuppid
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
37 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  Jellyrolls 10/5/2012, 7:48 am

tanita_mors wrote:
fantastica wrote:even if the episode is kurt light, i hope there will be one scene w/ kurt in, so chris can get paid for this episode. meanwhile I can watch the gif or fan-made kurt-only video clips. one giant step for me to quit glee for good.
he'll get paid even if he isn't in it. i remember in comeback, kurt was mia the whole episode and yet chris's name was in that cast list and the start (the same happened with quinn in a number of episodes).

Contractually, if they are a regular, they have to be paid even if they aren't on the episode. So, Chris should definitely get paid (just like Cory should have been paid for the first couple of episodes).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  sheny 10/5/2012, 4:32 pm

fantastica wrote:Spoilers for 4x06 and 4x07

—The scene before the flashback to Blaine/Random Guy is of Blaine at his locker, taking down pictures of him and Kurt. Sam and him have a conversation where Sam points out Blaine has been beating himself up for weeks, ever since he and Kurt broke up. Then it’s the stuff segueing into the flashback that was posted earlier. Blaine tells Sam he cheated on the person he loves most in the world, and he also mentions he’s tried talking to Kurt, but Kurt isn’t speaking to him.

About this flashback do we really need to see this. I really don't see a point in this flashback if it only will be a confirmation of what we already know. I already feel bad enough for my baby Kurt and really don't wanna see the face of that son of a bitch (Eli) who caused so much pain.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/5/2012, 5:12 pm

sheny wrote:About this flashback do we really need to see this. I really don't see a point in this flashback if it only will be a confirmation of what we already know. I already feel bad enough for my baby Kurt and really don't wanna see the face of that son of a bitch (Eli) who caused so much pain.

Well, if it does one thing, it will put an end to all the silly nonsence floating about regarding what Blaine did or didn't do. The applogists are still trying to downplay what happened and I think that they need to see pretty clearly that something physical did happen so they just can't keep glossing over Blaine's mistake.

I actually don't mind Blaine finally growing up and gtting some serious character development (hopefully the kind that won't involve endless solos) and facing up to his actions is the first critical step. We need to see it unvarnished so that Blaine can no longer hide from it. He can't excuse it as just a hook up. He cheated on the boy he clainms to love and he needs to accept what he did and the blame for it. I really would like to see that instant where Blaine realizes just what he threw away over something so absolutely meaningless (and ended up meaning everything).
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 10/5/2012, 10:10 pm

Hello, long time lurker here!

Anyway, I've been hearing a rumor on tumblr that Kurt is going to be singing a P!nk song in 4x05. No idea whether it's true or not, but if it is I would hazard a guess at it being 'Blow Me (One Last Kiss)' or maybe 'Who Knew'. If it happens it'll be interesting to see how it does on iTunes, plus Kurt finally getting a solo! wub
Also it looks like Blaine is singing 'Hopelessly Devoted to You', no doubt with Kurt in mind...
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/5/2012, 11:22 pm

Adamina wrote:Hello, long time lurker here!

Anyway, I've been hearing a rumor on tumblr that Kurt is going to be singing a P!nk song in 4x05. No idea whether it's true or not, but if it is I would hazard a guess at it being 'Blow Me (One Last Kiss)' or maybe 'Who Knew'. If it happens it'll be interesting to see how it does on iTunes, plus Kurt finally getting a solo! wub
Also it looks like Blaine is singing 'Hopelessly Devoted to You', no doubt with Kurt in mind...

Welcome, Adamina! 👋

I hope that rumor is right. Though I don't like P!nk, I'll take any Kurt solo we get Smile

Two Blaine solos in the Grease episode? Yuck.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 10/5/2012, 11:28 pm

Actually, it seems that Blaine is singing that in 4x05 (4x06 is the Grease episode), maybe as his audition song? If that's true, it could be a parallel to Kurt's WSS audition- choosing a "feminine" song and thus getting a small part (though Teen Angel at least gets to sing dryy ).
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 10/5/2012, 11:40 pm

Adamina wrote:Actually, it seems that Blaine is singing that in 4x05 (4x06 is the Grease episode), maybe as his audition song? If that's true, it could be a parallel to Kurt's WSS audition- choosing a "feminine" song and thus getting a small part (though Teen Angel at least gets to sing dryy ).

Is Blaine really singing another solo when he has 2 solos in Glease? And "Blow me" when Kurt was the wronged party? If this is true, the level they are going to make people sympathize with Blaine is ridiculous.

Also, I would be especially irritaed because Chris mentioned this song.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/5/2012, 11:42 pm

Adamina wrote:Actually, it seems that Blaine is singing that in 4x05 (4x06 is the Grease episode), maybe as his audition song? If that's true, it could be a parallel to Kurt's WSS audition- choosing a "feminine" song and thus getting a small part (though Teen Angel at least gets to sing Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 31 357632081 ).

Welcome by the way. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 31 358184402

I don't know who would be singing "Beauty School Drop Out" or if it is going to be in the actual play or not or just sung randomly.

I am hoping Chris sings it as he did when he played teen angel on stage when he was a teenager.

But I am not holding onto that. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 31 357632081
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 10/5/2012, 11:45 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
Adamina wrote:Actually, it seems that Blaine is singing that in 4x05 (4x06 is the Grease episode), maybe as his audition song? If that's true, it could be a parallel to Kurt's WSS audition- choosing a "feminine" song and thus getting a small part (though Teen Angel at least gets to sing Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 31 357632081 ).

I don't know who would be singing "Beauty School Drop Out" or if it is going to be in the actual play or not or just sung randomly.

I am hoping Chris sings it as he did when he played teen angel on stage when he was a teenager.

But I am not holding onto that. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 31 357632081

In the promo last night, Blaine clearly sings it because they had the whole production with him sitting with Frenchie. Because Blaine doesn't sing enough. dryy
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 10/5/2012, 11:54 pm

M&M wrote:
Adamina wrote:Actually, it seems that Blaine is singing that in 4x05 (4x06 is the Grease episode), maybe as his audition song? If that's true, it could be a parallel to Kurt's WSS audition- choosing a "feminine" song and thus getting a small part (though Teen Angel at least gets to sing dryy ).

Is Blaine really singing another solo when he has 2 solos in Glease? And "Blow me" when Kurt was the wronged party? If this is true, the level they are going to make people sympathize with Blaine is ridiculous.

Also, I would be especially irritaed because Chris mentioned this song.

Well, we don't know for sure yet who is doing the P!nk song- Ryan Murphy tweeted that they were doing one episode five, but we don't have any other details. I highly doubt Blaine will be singing it though, I'm much more inclined to predict Kurt. Besides- as you said, Chris mentioned Blow Me, so maybe he suggested that to RIB? Judging by how many of Chris' ideas have showed up in Glee, I'd say there's a fairly good chance.
Although he still hasn't done S&M yet :(

Last edited by Adamina on 10/5/2012, 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/5/2012, 11:56 pm

M&M wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

In the promo last night, Blaine clearly sings it because they had the whole production with him sitting with Frenchie. Because Blaine doesn't sing enough. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 31 357632081

Now I am angry. Chris sang that song, he should have sang it. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 31 3181402168

There is too much Blaine singing, I am starting to really hate his voice. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 31 3181402168
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 10/6/2012, 12:00 am

ColferInspired wrote:
M&M wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

In the promo last night, Blaine clearly sings it because they had the whole production with him sitting with Frenchie. Because Blaine doesn't sing enough. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 31 357632081

Now I am angry. Chris sang that song, he should have sang it. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 31 3181402168

There is too much Blaine singing, I am starting to really hate his voice. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 31 3181402168

I have hated it since he sang to much in Season 2. He has an ok voice, but imo, nothing special and his range is limited.

Rumor now is Blaine is singing "Hopelessly devoted to you" for his audition solo.

As for Blow me, I think probably Lea. I think the best we can hope for is a Hummelberry duet. I doubt it though. I expect nothing from this show anymore.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 10/6/2012, 12:03 am

While I certainly agree that Kurt should get as many songs as possible, I don't think he should be singing Beauty School Dropout. He's not acting in the musical, so they would have to find a way for it to fit into whatever story line he has. The only way I could see it fitting is if he quits his job at Vogue or Rachel drops out of NYADA, neither of which are happening.
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 10/6/2012, 12:06 am

[quote="M&M"]
M&M wrote:

As for Blow me, I think probably Lea. I think the best we can hope for is a Hummelberry duet. I doubt it though. I expect nothing from this show anymore.

Ugh I didn't even think of Lea! I'll be so mad if that happens.
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/6/2012, 12:14 am

i don't think kurt will sing in the next 2 episodes. there's so little kurt anyway. now he sings no more than 1/3 of the song even when has a major storyline. so I am not hoping either.

we all know this is turning into the blee show, so I am not watching it after the hiatus. you don't need to watch the show to love chris if he's not in it.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 10/6/2012, 12:21 am

fantastica wrote:i don't think kurt will sing in the next 2 episodes. there's so little kurt anyway. now he sings no more than 1/3 of the song even when has a major storyline. so I am not hoping either.

we all know this is turning into the blee show, so I am not watching it after the hiatus. you don't need to watch the show to love chris if he's not in it.

Blee is right. Now that he is singing "Dark Side" by Kelly Clarkson in episode 7, everyone is all, "Blaine is so depressed. How could Kurt!" I can'r with this fandom. And I also am expecting another OTT performance from Darren. TD actually started pretty last night, then collapsed into a bad bad place and I could not watch.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/6/2012, 2:00 am

i was really bored w/ TD last night. I was half a sleep most of the episode (didn't get that rapture thing).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/6/2012, 2:04 am

Adamina wrote:

Well, we don't know for sure yet who is doing the P!nk song- Ryan Murphy tweeted that they were doing one episode five, but we don't have any other details. I highly doubt Blaine will be singing it though, I'm much more inclined to predict Kurt. Besides- as you said, Chris mentioned Blow Me, so maybe he suggested that to RIB? Judging by how many of Chris' ideas have showed up in Glee, I'd say there's a fairly good chance.
Although he still hasn't done S&M yet :(

And he will probably never sing it. I like the song but don't think S&M is an appropriate song for Kurt to sing. But everybody is doing so many things out of character on this show these days. Never say never.
Just listened 'Blow Me (One Last Kiss)'. If they are doing it I hope it's Kurt's and not Rachel's. I think the lyrics kind of describe his feelings and Finn and Rachel already had their closure. Lea sang enough sad songs about their love and break up. Don't need one more.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 10/6/2012, 2:22 am

fantastica wrote:i was really bored w/ TD last night. I was half a sleep most of the episode (didn't get that rapture thing).

Posting reply in TBU episode thread.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/6/2012, 2:30 am

I want kurt to sing so badly, but sorry chris, please no S&M...

I am really disappointed he didn't get the teen angel song, because I wanted him to sing it so much for long time. :( I don't care he is not in high school anymore, they always find reasons why some characters should sing something even if it totally does not make sense for them to sing it.

I saw speculations that Blaine is going to sing Pink song, because Pink belongs to him Rolling Eyes ...but honestly, I wouldn't be too surprised...

Last edited by arina on 10/6/2012, 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 10/6/2012, 2:35 am

arina wrote:I want kurt to sing so badly, but sorry chris, please no S&M...

I am really disappointed he didn't get the teen angel song, because I wanted him to sing it so much for long time. :( I don't care he is not in high school anymore, they always find reasons why some characters should sing something even if it totally does not make sense for them to sing it.

I saw speculations that Blaine is going to sing Pink song, because Pink belongs to him Rolling Eyes ...and honestly, I wouldn't be too surprised...

My response to those people would be that Kurt performed the brunt of "Perfect" while Blaine rapped (poorly) and added some backing vocals. The only other Pink song they did was Raise Your Glass which was Blaine and the Warblers. They both performed one and in what world would Blaine, who is presumably pining over Kurt and wants him back, sing, or even have the right to sing "Blow me." Seriously, I am so sorry, I just have feelings on this. Strong, strong feelings.

fanny2
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 10/6/2012, 2:59 am

Adamina wrote:Hello, long time lurker here!

Welcome, to the forum! flower

I'm glad that you've decided to de-lurk and join in. It's more fun that way, trust me Smile

Adamina wrote:Anyway, I've been hearing a rumor on tumblr that Kurt is going to be singing a P!nk song in 4x05. No idea whether it's true or not, but if it is I would hazard a guess at it being 'Blow Me (One Last Kiss)' or maybe 'Who Knew'. If it happens it'll be interesting to see how it does on iTunes, plus Kurt finally getting a solo! wub

Any news about more Kurt singing is very welcomed. However, I'm not keeping my hopes up. Self-preservation mentality. That way I won't be devastated when the songs get delegated to someone else.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/6/2012, 3:27 am

M&M wrote:They both performed one and in what world would Blaine, who is presumably pining over Kurt and wants him back, sing, or even have the right to sing "Blow me." Seriously, I am so sorry, I just have feelings on this. Strong, strong feelings.
I admit I don't know the lyrics... but that's good news that it does not fit Blane Blaine's situation...

Marie, what do you think about Chris singing Blow me? Would it suit his voice?
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/6/2012, 4:04 am

arina wrote:
M&M wrote:They both performed one and in what world would Blaine, who is presumably pining over Kurt and wants him back, sing, or even have the right to sing "Blow me." Seriously, I am so sorry, I just have feelings on this. Strong, strong feelings.
I admit I don't know the lyrics... but that's good news that it does not fit Blane Blaine's situation...

Marie, what do you think about Chris singing Blow me? Would it suit his voice?

These are the lyrics of "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" . If Blaine sings this after what he did he will probably get lynched. But it is right for Kurt in my opinion.

White knuckles and sweaty palms from hanging on too tight
Clench of jaw, I've got another headache again tonight
Eyes on fire, eyes on fire, and the burn from all the tears
I've been crying, I've been crying, I've been dying over you
Tie a knot in the rope, trying to hold, trying to hold,
But there's nothing to grab so I let go

I think I've finally had enough, I think I maybe think too much
I think this might be it for us (blow me one last kiss)
You think I'm just too serious, I think you're full of sh-t
My head is spinning so (blow me one last kiss)

Just when I think it can't get worse, I had a sh-t day (no!)
You had a sh-t day (no!), we've had a sh-t day (no!)
I think that life's too short for this
I'll pack my ignorance and bliss
I think I've had enough of this, Blow me on last kiss.

I won't miss all of the fighting that we always did,
Take it in, I mean what I say when I say there is nothing left
I am sick, whiskey-dick, no more battles for me
You'll be calling a trick, cause you'll no longer sleep
I'll dress nice, I'll look good, I'll go dancing alone
I'll laugh, I'll get drunk, I'll take somebody home

I think that life's too short for this, I'll pack my ignorance and bliss
I think I've had enough of this. Blow me on last kiss.

I will do what I please, anything that I want
I will breathe, I won't breathe, I won't worry at all
You will pay for your sins, you'll be sorry my dear
All the lies, all the wise, will be crystal clear

I think I've had enough of this. Blow me one last kiss

Blow me one last kiss
Blow me one last kiss

I think I've had enough of this. Blow me one last kiss...

Pink Blow Me lyrics found on http://www.directlyrics.com/pink-blow-me-lyrics.html[i]

Last edited by sheny on 10/6/2012, 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/6/2012, 5:36 am

that's one angsty song, not to mention it would have to be heavily edited to be on glee.

as for blaine, he now has at least a solo in 3 episodes straight (hopelessly devoted to you in 4x05 - if the spoiler is true, beauty school dropout 4x06 and that "dark side" song in 4x07). So, that is 7 episodes in a row in which he sings. i think if anyone has a contractual obligation to sing in every episode it's him. this is ridiculous.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next