Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

+33
MissSoniaPP
sheny
Catt24
dap1217
CloveGlee
M&M
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
opals
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
ColferGirl
msjoanlucette
Ireth
Buenos
Sani
Delight
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
FunnyLady
brisallie
arina
zuppid
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
37 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  tanita_mors 9/18/2012, 7:39 pm

MOD NOTE :

I removed the videos because for some reason I can't load the page past them. Don't know if it's just this one time or if this is going to become a problem in the future.

Last edited by tanita_mors on 9/18/2012, 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  tanita_mors 9/18/2012, 7:48 pm

beauty school drop out - i think that darren has a good tone of voice for this song, but he doesn't have the vibrato for it, particularly not the elvis sounding one (but maybe I'll be amazed). but, chris acting out this song couldn't compere. the condescending lyrics are just made for kurt.

also, why is that guy called teen angel. he looks old, well, in his 30's old. it looks kind of creepy. unless it's meant in a "teenage dream" kind of way.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/18/2012, 8:09 pm

^Thanks for removing the video. I somehow couldn't do it myself when I saw it gave trouble.
Weird internet glitsch. blinkk

tanita_mors wrote:beauty school drop out - i think that darren has a good tone of voice for this song, but he doesn't have the vibrato for it, particularly not the elvis sounding one (but maybe I'll be amazed). but, chris acting out this song couldn't compere. the condescending lyrics are just made for kurt.
I knooooooooooow!!! crycry
(Sorry, I'll try to hold it in from now on.)

also, why is that guy called teen angel. he looks old, well, in his 30's old. it looks kind of creepy. unless it's meant in a "teenage dream" kind of way.
He's an angel for teens, sent from Heaven to guide teens. And as teens in those days thought Elvis was a Godsend, well..... yeah, basically a teenage dream. dryy

As I said: perfect casting for Blaine. vomir
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/18/2012, 10:02 pm

Oh gods... I just saw the whole "Opps" performance. Found myself cringing all the way through it. It was just so painfully bad that if I were Cassandra I would have expelled Rachel just on principle. I don't know what the girl was thinking of thinking that this was going to impress her dance teacher because there was no dancing on Rachel's part in it. She struted, posed and was felt up by Brody (eww.. vomit2 ). But actual dancing? None whatsoever.

I see myself hitting the mute button a lot on Thursday.

Last edited by Ranwing on 9/18/2012, 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/18/2012, 10:30 pm

Ranwing wrote:Oh gods... I just saw the whole "Opps" performance. Found myself cringing all the way through it. It was just so painfully bad that if I were Cassandra I would have expelled Rachel just on principle. I don't know what the girl was thinking of thinking that this was going to impress her dance teacher because there was no dancing on Rachel's part in it. She struted, posed and was felt up by Brody (eww.. vomit2 ). But actually dancing? None whatsoever.

I see myself hitting the mute button a lot on Thursday.

I see myself not even bothering to watch Thursday, except the Kurt parts, which will be scarce.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/18/2012, 11:20 pm

[quote] The Break Up press release + synopsis
GLEE
Air Date: Thursday, October 04, 2012
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on FOX
Episode Title: (GLE-404) "The Break Up"

ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS REACH THE BREAKING POINT ON AN ALL-NEW "GLEE" THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4 ON FOX

Rachel and Kurt are caught off-guard when they get unexpected visits in New York City. Meanwhile, Santana and Brittany deal with the long distance between them, and Will and Emma disagree on a new job offer in the all-new "The Break Up" episode of GLEE airing Thursday, Oct. 4 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-404) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson; Chris Colfer as Kurt; Kevin McHale as Artie; Amber Riley as Mercedes; Mark Salling as Puck; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Dianna Agron as Quinn; Heather Morris as Brittany; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; and Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury.

Guest Cast: Vanessa Lengies as Sugar Motta; Samuel Larsen as Joe Hart; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Dean Geyer as Brody Weston; Becca Tobin as Kitty; Iqbal Theba as Principal Figgins; and Alex Newell as Wade Adams.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20120918fox10/#ixzz26rCi1iGj

Finn feels like a fish out of water when he gets his first taste of the Big Apple. As he observes Rachel’s life at NYADA, he questions his place in it. With Kurt’s fashion career occupying all his time, Blaine grows increasingly frustrated and decides to take matters into his own hands. Santana worries that Brittany is falling in with the wrong crowd. Will gets some good news, but Emma’s less-than-enthusiastic reaction leaves him disheartened. One gleek risks humiliation and takes a stand to protect another. Several couples reunite and make decisions about their futures.

http://gleezone.tumblr.com/post/31813690278/more-404-finn-feels-like-a-fish-out-of-water
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/19/2012, 12:18 am

Well, DC said in an interview that Blaine goes a little crazy once Kurt is out of town, and Kurt getting a little obsessive about a new job that actually uses some of his talents gets to him. I still think they will make up at the end, but it is going to give Blaine security to be more than just the boy friend. It will also give Kurt a chance to devote himself to his job without having to hold Blaine's hand. It will give both of them a chance to grow, and make it a couple worth investing in again. If we can't have Dapper Blaine from season 2, let's at least get a partner for Kurt that is strong and can stand on his own two feet. One who knows just what a prize Kurt is, and a sexy, gorgeous prize at that.

Ranwing, I fear for the Oops performance after your description. I was planning on fast forwarding through it, as I will be watching a recording, and even that might make me cringe. Why do they want to sexify Rachel so dang much? Too bad Kurt isn't there, because at least he can follow choreography. If Kurt gets into NYADA there probably won't even be a dance class anymore, because we can't have Kurt showing up Rachel in anything. It will be mostly singing, and belting ability will be the sole criteria for greatness. Sigh. How I hope Kurt stays at Vogue. So he can have a friend outside of Rachel and Santana. If Rachel can have a possible new boyfriend I think Kurt deserves a friend of his own, because they won't give the effeminate gay boy a new boyfriend, or even the potential of having one. Another reason Klaine has to work. Any triangles or relationship drama that last more than a few scenes must be heterosexual, or have a straight guy playing gay as the center. I'd rather not have Kurt have to deal with Sebastian again, or anyone pointing out how undesirable Kurt is, so I'd rather Klaine make it than that. The lesser of two evils and all that.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 9/19/2012, 5:01 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 11 Tumblr_mal6hkHYgs1rycucho1_500
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/19/2012, 5:16 am

^That outfit is..... interesting. tonguue

SJP looks nice, I'm glad she is not a bitch on the show, but a positive person in Kurt's life.

As for 'Oops': I took my comment on that to the snark & bark and I'm also ranting about it on GF, because I'm really pissed about it. Really, really pissed, for multiple reasons.
badday
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/19/2012, 5:44 am

Don't know where this spoiler comes from, so.....

I don’t know if this is something that’s already known~, because I don’t pay that close attention to spoilers, but I have some info on an upcoming Klaine thing…

So that guy playing Chase Madison? Has been described as “the one that comes between Chris Colfer and Darren Criss” by my source.

It’s a really good source.
x

I don't know what to think. unsure
Is he just a destraction (someone Kurt works with and Blaine jumps to all the wrong conclusions), or is this serious?
If so: bring it on.

But really: do they always have to add a 3rd person to create relationship drama? dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 9/19/2012, 5:51 am

Glorfindel wrote:
But really: do they always have to add a 3rd person to create relationship drama? dryy
As we have seen for last three years, they really don't know any other reason for drama... They are so creativve.

I want Klaine break up for long time and I think that long distance (and two different worlds) can be really good and natural reason for many break-ups so I don't know why they feel the necessity to bring someone "third" for drama.. if that spoiler is true of course.

I still can't reconcile with the fact that my favorite character and my least favorite character have to be endgame... It has never happened to me on any show before...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/19/2012, 6:39 am

Glorfindel wrote:^That outfit is..... interesting. tonguue

SJP looks nice, I'm glad she is not a bitch on the show, but a positive person in Kurt's life.

As for 'Oops': I took my comment on that to the snark & bark and I'm also ranting about it on GF, because I'm really pissed about it. Really, really pissed, for multiple reasons.
badday
interesting is to tame a word. that thing is ghastly. i don't know what is more wtf, the suit or those god-awful shoos. Evil or Very Mad
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 9/19/2012, 10:23 am

arina wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 11 Tumblr_mal6hkHYgs1rycucho1_500
Wow. It didn't take long for my photo to hit tumblr! (See Chris Colfer Appreciation thread)
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/19/2012, 10:29 am

are they shoos or clogs? Looks like they are screwed/nailed/magnetically attached to the floor. Razz another WTF outfits - well, better WTF than bland or grandpa-ish.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/19/2012, 11:36 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 11 502096932?$hero_small$
Kurt's shoes
Those shoes cost $640,-.

And Kurt had to sell his car to afford 2 weeks in a motel in New York. ptdr

Oh Glee. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/19/2012, 11:38 am

bayth wrote:Wow. It didn't take long for my photo to hit tumblr! (See Chris Colfer Appreciation thread)
The internet is faster than the speed of light.

It's scary sometimes. Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/19/2012, 11:46 am

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 11 502096932?$hero_small$
Kurt's shoes
Those shoes cost $640,-.

And Kurt had to sell his car to afford 2 weeks in a motel in New York. ptdr

Oh Glee. Rolling Eyes

Now what we know what that emergency credit card was for (though I think that Kurt's idea of what constitutes an emergency differrs greatly from Burt's). He might be eating ramen noodles for the next two years, but he'll have great kicks!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/19/2012, 3:50 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 11 Tumblr_malmv6XtpH1qeds6ko1_500

Good GOD !!! quesako
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/19/2012, 3:59 pm

This should make several people here very happy.

Alex Anders ‏@alxanders
Recording some of the guys today. Starting off with @chordoverstreet and @chriscolfer #goodtimes

bounce Yay! More Kurt singing!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/19/2012, 4:11 pm

Well, I don't like the outfit, but he does carry it off. There is a lot of Vogue fashion that I find unattractive, and how do we even know that this isn't supposed to be one of his bosses designs. I would rather have Kurt in something like this, than fade into the background wearing what 99% of what everyone else wears. Kurt doesn't mind standing out and making a statement, so good for him. As long as they continue to intersperse things like he wears in episode 1 and 2, with something more avante garde, I am more than okay with him wearing this stuff. Plus, perhaps it will put in designers minds that they should hire Chris to do some modeling. The more Chris, the better.

Very happy about the song, because he should also have one when he reapplies for NYADA, that means 3 possibly 4 songs at the first part of the season. Yippee bounce

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 9/19/2012, 6:42 pm

Ranwing wrote:This should make several people here very happy.

Alex Anders ‏@alxanders
Recording some of the guys today. Starting off with @chordoverstreet and @chriscolfer #goodtimes

bounce Yay! More Kurt singing!

Yes, this does make me very, very, very happy. Smile More Kurt songs is always good news!

As for the suit, I think I'm one of the very few people who don't mind it. Kurt wouldn't be Kurt if he didn't wear his more out-there outfits, this'll just be one of them for this season.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/19/2012, 6:53 pm

I get the suit: it's interesting and Kurt'll get to tell a story about it when someone asks and he has not been the one to hide his, sometimes unusual, taste in clothes. The "painting" on it reminds me of some sort of indigenous mask or war face painting.

But the shoes, I do not like them. I have hated these platform shoes ever since I saw then year or two ago, no, no, no.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/19/2012, 8:46 pm

ColferGirl wrote:As for the suit, I think I'm one of the very few people who don't mind it. Kurt wouldn't be Kurt if he didn't wear his more out-there outfits, this'll just be one of them for this season.

You're not alone. I actually like it myself. It's just a bit outside the norm, and he carries it very well. Kurt is one of the few people who can wear something like this without looking like a complete fool. It's just a level of confidence that most men don't have.

Am really wondering how Kurt can afford all this stuff unless he's raiding the Vogue closet. Either that, or Burt is going to have a stroke when he sees the "emergency" credit card bill. I can see how that conversation is going to go...

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/19/2012, 8:48 pm

I'm not a big fan of the outfit itself, but Chris/Kurt just pulls it off so well.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 9/19/2012, 11:19 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:I get the suit: it's interesting and Kurt'll get to tell a story about it when someone asks and he has not been the one to hide his, sometimes unusual, taste in clothes. The "painting" on it reminds me of some sort of indigenous mask or war face painting.

But the shoes, I do not like them. I have hated these platform shoes ever since I saw then year or two ago, no, no, no.

Same here, I like the suit, but not the shoes.

And Kurt's singing again! hola
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next