Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

+33
MissSoniaPP
sheny
Catt24
dap1217
CloveGlee
M&M
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
opals
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
ColferGirl
msjoanlucette
Ireth
Buenos
Sani
Delight
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
FunnyLady
brisallie
arina
zuppid
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
37 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  Glorfindel 10/2/2012, 6:09 pm

I was just listening to 'The Scientist' while scrolling through some threads here, and I legit lost focus of the song: it was so booooooring (and I love the original).
Then Kurt's line came, and because I wasnt paying attention to the song Chris's singing totally took me by surprise, and my eyes filled with tears!
And while I was thinking about that I totally forgot about the rest of the song again and it became background noise again.

schematic diagram of The Scientist:
Sleep booooooooooooooring --- panik wow!!! crycry --- Sleep booooooooooooooring

That's what Chris' singing voice can do (well to me anyway). wub

And lol, I'm pathetic: 3 posts in a row. blinkk
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  tanita_mors 10/2/2012, 7:11 pm

In case anyone didn't get the memo that this guy is a new villain

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 25 A4O3JCaCUAADSsG

Regular Dr Evil (the cat is pretty though, the gorgeous blue eyes blushh )
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 10/2/2012, 7:39 pm

The recent spoilers wouldn't bother me so much if we knew anything, even one thing, about Kurt's storyline after 4x04....but we don't, so all I feel is anxious. unsure I desperately hope someone tweets Ryan on Thursday night asking for just any small hint about Kurt after that episode. I would do it myself, but one voice is easily swallowed on twitter, and I'm on the West Coast, and I think Glee is airing here while Ryan is on twitter....so I might miss him....

If they make the new Warbler a comic-villain character, then I guess I'm all for him - but only if he expands to being a villain for all of ND, and this Dalton storyline isn't just isolated to Blaine.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/2/2012, 8:05 pm

Glorfindel wrote:I was just listening to 'The Scientist' while scrolling through some threads here, and I legit lost focus of the song: it was so booooooring (and I love the original).
Then Kurt's line came, and because I wasnt paying attention to the song Chris's singing totally took me by surprise, and my eyes filled with tears!
And while I was thinking about that I totally forgot about the rest of the song again and it became background noise again.

schematic diagram of The Scientist:
Sleep booooooooooooooring --- Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 25 3807735071 wow!!! Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 25 1062082318 --- Sleep booooooooooooooring

That's what Chris' singing voice can do (well to me anyway). Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 25 413578547

And lol, I'm pathetic: 3 posts in a row. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 25 4029858209

I love your posts, so keep posting as many as you want. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 25 3995355489

And thank you for giving me a reason to enjoy "Don't Speak" more.

I don't care about the Warblers anymore. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 25 3928877198

I hope your son is feeling better.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/2/2012, 8:15 pm

tanita_mors wrote:In case anyone didn't get the memo that this guy is a new villain

I bet he sings a CeeLo song.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/2/2012, 8:34 pm

tanita_mors wrote:In case anyone didn't get the memo that this guy is a new villain

A Warbler with a cat? There's something very wrong about that... dryy
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/2/2012, 9:57 pm

i have never seen any school that allows one to bring pets to class. does he have to bring the litter box too? i think the rolls royce casting call is for this guy. why is every new head of Warblers a villain?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/2/2012, 9:58 pm

on second thought, i am so in love w/ that cat. but i still wont' watch the warblers part.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/2/2012, 11:22 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 25 HsAWI

they need more excuses to bring hte graduates back.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/3/2012, 12:20 am

^ whatever, yawn.

ok now, real "spoiler":

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 25 Tumblr_mbaqyxjozp1rrahezo1_500

wub wub wub wub wub

but then, according to my pessimistic self, chris looks hotter each and everyday on and off glee. so what is it, is he hot like he always is or is he actually going to lose his infamous chrundershirt (please be the later....)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/3/2012, 12:25 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 25 Tumblr_mbar7y3oyJ1qh5dyro1_500

r they screening 4.04 now?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 10/3/2012, 12:51 am

ColferGirl wrote:The recent spoilers wouldn't bother me so much if we knew anything, even one thing, about Kurt's storyline after 4x04....but we don't, so all I feel is anxious. unsure I desperately hope someone tweets Ryan on Thursday night asking for just any small hint about Kurt after that episode. I would do it myself, but one voice is easily swallowed on twitter, and I'm on the West Coast, and I think Glee is airing here while Ryan is on twitter....so I might miss him....

If they make the new Warbler a comic-villain character, then I guess I'm all for him - but only if he expands to being a villain for all of ND, and this Dalton storyline isn't just isolated to Blaine.

Hee. I vote Kurt gets a new love interest and moves on.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/3/2012, 12:58 am

Oh My GOD, what words to use on someone who can't watch until Friday. My apologies to those out there who have to wait longer. I know we will probably get a lot of heavy emotions, and Kurt sadness, but I love it when he and Cory get to show how hard they rock this acting gig.

Yeah, the hotness thing, too bad the people at FOX don't seem to believe that gay characters played by gay actors can be hot. If they let Kurt actually be half as sexy as they are pushing Rachel to be, I think ratings would go up a bit. Obviously the way they've done things the past year and a half is keeping things relatively stable, but aren't exactly climbing and continuing to expand the fan base. Same people singing all the time, I guess ITunes bring in more than ratings. Or awards.

Anyway, I look forward to this episode, and even if we haven't heard a great deal after this regarding Kurt, I think he will continue to have scenes every episode. Remember, other than making out with Brody, or saving Cassie's career, she has no one to interact with in NY other than Kurt. I don't think they intend to use Carmen all that much. Kate is a very good actress, but the guy who plays Brody, not so much. Kurt is her bff and sounding board, so even if he is not directly involved in a story, he will get scenes he can steal. And steal he does.

Emotions and depth, yep that describes it, there is depth to Kurt, where others are shallow. Little plastic bits of perfection. A pity they aren't allowed to have depth, because that requires imperfection. Who knows, maybe Chris will get an Emmy nomination, or Golden Globe nom this year/next year. Not that I really believe in award shows, just like high school, they are a popularity contest.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/3/2012, 2:18 am

Chris said he will be in most of the episodes, so I hope it's still accurate. I hope that he will have other scenes than just Hummelberry and that's why we don't know anything because Lea is the most spoilerish...

Here is video of Rachel singing with Brody as Finn watches

http://littlegleeprincess.tumblr.com/post/32738334211/new-clip-from-the-break-up-on-ellen-rachel-sings

I actually think Glee should stop with playing on the hotness, that's not why I started watching the show. I miss times when Glee was about something else than hiring people looking like models, showing them shirtless and letting them singing top 40... and actually making the same from old characters as well...

I am proud Kurt got popular for his story (and for Chris's acting), I don't need to see him shirtless on the show... let it to the characters who can't attract attention by anything else...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/3/2012, 2:45 am

Oh, but sex sells, don't you know. Except I don't care whom Rachel has sex with, or Brody for that matter.

Frankly, I am more interested in the amount of cat hair that white kitty is going to leave on those tailored pants. I hope he has a roll of tape handy.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/3/2012, 2:48 am

Oh, i wasn't hoping for him shirtless. I just want to see him lose that infamous chrundershirt for a change Razz maybe this "hotness" has nothing to do w/ clothing or lack of it. after all, none of us have seen kurt/chris shirtless but he's definitely "hot" enough for us.

you are right back in S1 the original cast were a fun group of real misfits - they are not ugly by any means but very unique and interesting looking. now it's all about hotness, and it's not helping the ratings a bit.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/3/2012, 3:12 am

Glee used to be about a group of kids, who, for the most part, didn't fit the definition of what society finds attractive. During the run of the show, it revealed the attractiveness of the entire cast, even if it isn't the stereotypical attractiveness. Grilled Cheesus, the One performance still stuns me how gorgeous everyone was. You found the beauty in each one of them, even if most don't fit the tall, blond and buxom for girls, or the muscular he-man for boys. Everyone was beautiful.

Now, it is in your face, because that is what every other television show does, so Glee is losing it's specialness, because it is doing what every one else does. Sexing things up, making it obvious. Instead of sensual it is sex, there isn't emotion involved. Rachel is attracted to Brody, who is attracted to Rachel. What does he know about her, or her him, other than they are generally nice people who both can sing and dance, and this is the basis for a long lasting relationship? Nope, it is just enough to make them decide to have sex. The value of emotion has been lost. It's about the titillation now. That emotion we had when Kurt had the potential of actually having a boyfriend, someone who loved him, that is missing When Mercedes finally had a boy call her beautiful. Tina describing her first time with Mike. There was emotional investment back then, not so much anymore. Fandom doesn't help, it isn't about partners being good for each other, and supporting each other, it is how much can this person give to the other person, because they deserve everything. No personal goals, no dreams are above the other party. Hard to invest in that, when it strips them of their individuality.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/3/2012, 3:22 am

glee used to be "quirky" and that's its biggest strength. now it's either ridiculous or boring.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/3/2012, 3:28 am

It's weird when you read or watch the old interviews with cast why is Glee is so special, you realize all of the things (or at least most of it) aren't true anymore...

Like I said earlier on this forum, I don't think that someone like Kevin (but neither season 1 Chris) would be cast in these days, because talent does not matter anymore... just your abs and the ability to explode fangirl's ovaries...

Everytime when there are announcement about casting of new boy nowadays, the first we always know is how handsome and hunk he is.

Last edited by arina on 10/3/2012, 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/3/2012, 3:29 am

Having just watched the episode from start to finish, here are 12 quick spoilery (but not too, too spoilery) observations:
* Don’t be fooled by the episode’s title: “The Break Up” implies singular, but more than one major relationship winds up in a body bag this week. And pretty much every major romantic relationship gets seriously tested.
* The phrase “Lima loser” once again rears its ugly, anti-Ohio head, and indeed it once again rolls off the tongue of one Finn Hudson.
* Speaking of Finn, let’s just say that wherever he spent the last several months completely freezing out Rachel — and not to worry, Ryan Murphy & Co. definitely fill in the blanks in his summer itinerary — treated him very, very well (at least from a physical standpoint). Our male lead has never looked quite this fetching.
* Someone finally addresses the absurdity of recent high-school graduate and coffee-shop waiter Kurt scoring a coveted Vogue.com internship simply by taking “photos of every ridiculous outfit he ever paired with a Cossack hat and a see-through raincoat.” (For the record, that someone is Santana.)
* Klaine fans might detect some trouble in the air very early in the episode, when Blaine’s “I love you” is met with the stinging slap of a dial tone.
* You may, at one point in the episode, find yourself shouting at your television: “WHO THE HELL IS THIS ELI C SKANK?”
* My favorite heated retort of the hour comes from Emma Pilsbury, responding to Schue’s insistence that they need to talk about whether or not she’ll take a sabbatical and join him in D.C. as he works on the Blue Ribbon Panel to Improve Arts Education: “We just did! You just don’t like what I have to say!” (I wished she’d added, “and you don’t have to keeping saying the entire name of the Blue Ribbon Panel to Improve Arts Education, either!”)
* “The Break Up,” without a doubt, provides the answer to the following question: “What is the polar opposite of Blaine Warbler’s ‘Teenage Dream’ performance from back in Season 2?” * When Santana says she doesn’t want to be in one of those long-distance couples who hang in there for a few months, then “break up when someone eventually cheats or things get weird,” Brittany’s earnest, teary-eyed response hits like a sudden and unexpected blow to the soul.
* Saddest line of the episode, for me, came from a couple whose demise I didn’t realize would sting quite so much: “You know I will always love you the most.”
* The Marley-Jake-Kitty triangle gets some screentime, too. (Rejoice or kvetch here as you see fit.)
* Without giving too, too much away about Rachel and Finn’s final conversation this week, let’s just say it’s as intense as the tear-streaked car scene from the Season 3 finale. Is that intense enough for you? Okay, that’s it from me. Why buy the cow if some guy with a screener has already milked the cow, pasteurized the milk, packaged it in a handy cardboard carton, and put it in your fridge? Um…okay, I’m not sure about that last sentence either. So just hit the comments with your anticipation level for “The Break Up.” Which couples do you think are doomed? Any couple whose demise you cannot abide? Ready, set, speculate!
http://tvline.com/2012/10/02/glee-season-4-episode-4-preview-the-break-up-spoilers/#utm_source=copypaste&utm_campaign=referral

few brittana spoilers if anyone is interested - apparently, they break up in a way. santana wants an open relationship or something to that effect and brittany is devastated by it. it's probably a set up for brit/sam.

they sure are diminished the screen time of all the gay relationship this year. i don't mind it personally, but it's kind of hypocritical of the "gayest show on tv".

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/3/2012, 3:34 am

Blaine is apparently singing Kelly Clarkson's "Dark Side" in episode 7 at the Warbler's insistence.

This comes from someone who claims to have been present for the filming at Dalton today and supposedly got ahold of the script.

of course.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/3/2012, 3:37 am

the gayest show has nothing to do w/ gays in teh show. personally i don't know how a show can be gay but whatever. I just confused myself.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/3/2012, 3:43 am

Spoiler tweets roundup

Alison ‏@sansnix
@gmmrtv How did Naya do with Mine? Was the scene as amazing as the song?

1m Kath Skerry (GMMR) ‏@gmmrtv
@sansnix Naya is pretty damn amazing all the time. I think she bettered the song.

Miggy ‏@miggylol
@gmmrtv Could you understand everyone's perspectives in the episode?

Kath Skerry (GMMR) ‏@gmmrtv
@miggylol: for the most part. Long distance relationships are hard. But I don't like the actions of all.

issay ‏@rainonmyparade9
@gmmrtv was their a klaine/finchel kiss

5m Kath Skerry (GMMR) ‏@gmmrtv
@rainonmyparade9: lips touched.

2m Carmen Day ‏@CarmenDay4
@gmmrtv @rainonmyparade9 WHOSE LIPS? KLAINE OR FINCHEL?

22s Kath Skerry (GMMR) ‏@gmmrtv
@CarmenDay4 @rainonmyparade9 both couples smooch.

Lah ‏@larissocaK
@gmmrtv tell me something about brittana, please?

15s Kath Skerry (GMMR) ‏@gmmrtv
@larissocaK Santana makes coming home to see Britt a priority!!

3, 2012 5:01 am

Well #GLEE destroyed me. That punch in the gut will really help me sleep.

taradise ‏@tdheartnyc
@gmmrtv Is Rachel's duet with Brody unsettling? cause the clip they showed really made me ache for Finn....

@tdheartnyc: Brody isn't the bad guy. Opposite in fact, in my opinion.

Jenn ‏@jennisariot @gmmrtv What did you make of The Scientist performance?

Kath Skerry (GMMR) Kath Skerry (GMMR) ‏@gmmrtv @jennisariot: it picked me up over its head and slammed me down on the floor.

Jenna Cardone ‏@GustColfCrisBom @gmmrtv You don't need to tell is what couples split, but out of the 4 that are having issues, how many actually do split?

Kath Skerry (GMMR) ‏@gmmrtv @GustColfCrisBom @CarmenDay4 Sorry. I can't say. I don't want to get in trouble.

Marion Polotan ‏@lovesmartymcfly
@NotYerAvgChick Would it be weird if I asked you exactly what KIND of kiss they have? (Klaine)

Jamie Steinberg ‏@NotYerAvgChick
@lovesmartymcfly The usual

broken dreams ‏@yesiremade @NotYerAvgChick could you tell us something about klaine? thanks

Jamie Steinberg @NotYerAvgChic @yesiremade Game changer!

T. R. @_whatshername
@NotYerAvgChick Supposedly there are flashback to older episodes like the pilot is that true? Is it more than just the pilot?
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
1m Jamie Steinberg @NotYerAvgChick
@_whatshername Flashbacks happen & there are more than pilot scenes shown

ison @sansnix
@cantorpedia is the Brittana laundry scene hot and steamy or more sweet and cute?

13s Cantorpedia @cantorpedia
@sansnix Definitely not a "hot" scene

Roch @gleerant
@NotYerAvgChick thanks for the #brittana teasers! got anything to say about the breadstix scene? any focus on #brittana there?
@gleerant Kitty is a bitch. Maybe bigger than Quinn S1.

Becca @starkidbec
@starrymag @NotYerAvgChick does the episode end in a cliffhanger? #please
45s Jamie Steinberg @NotYerAvgChick
@starkidbec @starrymag Gosh, I don't think so. Cut & dry - Lisa?

kaylee @santanasbritt

@cantorpedia can we have any spoilers on the brittana laundry scene??? thank you

Cantorpedia Cantorpedia @cantorpedia

@santanasbritt Brittany has something surprising to say (involving Obama). And Santana might be a bit jealous of an ex-New Direction

Angela @Brittana_Luv
@StarryMag What do you think was the best performance in this episode?
1m StarryMag @StarryMag
@Brittana_Luv By far it is Naya singing Mine. OMG miles and yards and fields above the other performances. Naya wins everything!

CG @CatherineGailUp
@NotYerAvgChick Is Mine toward the beginning, middle, or end of the episode?
Expand Reply Delete Favorite
2m Jamie Steinberg @NotYerAvgChick
@CatherineGailUp Gosh, I think 60% in

Jamie Steinberg @NotYerAvgChick
@MiluIResk If you don't cry during Mine you have heart defect!

brittanaisperfect @BrittanaOTP
@StarryMag can you say anything about brittana?
1m StarryMag @StarryMag
@BrittanaOTP The amount of love and devotion they have is flawless!

Steph @r6989rebel
@gmmrtv does Brittana kiss?

Kath Skerry (GMMR) @gmmrtv
@r6989rebel: all the couples smooch at some point.

tfp @tfp_1605
@NotYerAvgChick can you say the location of the Mine scene?
@tfp_1605 in the choir room - where love sparked!

Leah A @PLL_Gleek8
@NotYerAvgChick Does Kitty verbally abuse Brittany?
29s Jamie Steinberg @NotYerAvgChick
@PLL_Gleek8 No way! Kitty has bigger fish to fry!

Wire Hangers @Wire_Hangers_
@NotYerAvgChick @starrymag Does Mine come before Breadstix?
2m Jamie Steinberg @NotYerAvgChick
@Wire_Hangers_ After Breadstix!

tathi @tathi_n
@NotYerAvgChick tell us something about the scientist
@tathi_n Sad sad

Ducks @Ducks2732
@NotYerAvgChick sadly its come to this after the I Kissed A Girl episode... but will anything offend Brittana fans/Lesbians this episode LOL
31s Jamie Steinberg @NotYerAvgChick
@Ducks2732 I think you're good!

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/3/2012, 4:11 am

I stole this from Klaine thread on Glee forum, I don't know how realiable is it

Alright! Blaine cheats on Kurt. As of 4x7, they are still broken up. There’s a flash back to when Blaine cheated on Kurt with a guy he met on Facebook. So Blaine is considering transferring back to Dalton and it ends with it cut off before Blaine answers.
Me: Are you sure he cheats? Or does he have a one night stand after they’ve broken up?
I am pretty sure he cheated. He said that he went to that guy’s place because he felt that Kurt was moving on with his life
Me: But couldn’t he just mean he feels Kurt is moving on after the break up?
I was thinking that too. But Blaine says ’ I cheated on the person I love most’
So there you have it. Take it with as many grains of salt as you like. If true, no wonder Darren has been speaking about Blaine how he has lately.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/3/2012, 4:11 am

Klaine fans might detect some trouble in the air very early in the episode, when Blaine’s “I love you” is met with the stinging slap of a dial tone

Why do I have the feeling that Kurt will be painted as the "bad guy" in all this? God prevent upper-super-dapper Blaine to do anything wrong... I'm trying to brace myself and accept the woobifying of Dreamboat Blaine...Eurgh
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next