Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy!

+17
ColferGirl
ChrisColferFan1
Sani
Divalicious
Buenos
ladydianab
brisallie
sahhar
BlueJazz
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Jellyrolls
Emile
Delight
fantastica
ColferInspired
arina
21 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Land of Stories Release Frenzy!

Post  brisallie 7/20/2012, 4:18 pm

Delight wrote:I noticed that the funny anecdote of the dancing green sweater guy who had Chris waving a ten dollar bill at him as if he was a stripper hasn't been posted here yet.

I'd post them here myself but my internet is too slow at the moment for me to do much of anything.

I've read it on CCN tumblr (on my work computer phr34r ), so if anyone is interested, they can check it out there. neutre

I saw a gif today at morning but I forgot to post it. Sorry!!! However I haven't found the story behind.

Last minute: I found a video from that moment Delight The green sweatshirt kid

fantastica wrote:if chris colfer can perform magical healing I swear he can start a new religion in a blink! and there will be an army of colferites (as real religious FANatics) who will follow him everywhere he goes, and engage in holly wars w/ blarren fans... Razz

just kidding.

I don't like when celebs start their own religion. Because for me they're human being not a mighty superior person. But if Chris have magical healing powers, probably I'll join.

BTW how many celebs have their own religion? lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Land of Stories Release Frenzy!

Post  ladydianab 7/20/2012, 5:03 pm

Okay, the green sweater video is funny but um, I don't get it. Not to be obtuse or anything but can someone explain? Or do I go to CCN? in a moment. At work, so it will have to wait a bit.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/20/2012, 6:19 pm

ladydianab wrote:Okay, the green sweater video is funny but um, I don't get it. Not to be obtuse or anything but can someone explain? Or do I go to CCN? in a moment. At work, so it will have to wait a bit.

Delight is the one who knows more about what happened. I just know the kid tweeted to Alla Plotkin (Chris's manager in NY)

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 5 Tumblr_m7fw0cAbuQ1qe9z6so1_500

Last minute: here's the boy himself telling what happened Green Sweatshirt kid
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/20/2012, 8:59 pm

For all of you who want to get autographed copies of the The Land of Stories, Barns & Noble at Union Square has lots of signed copies and they will ship anywhere. Please call them at 212-253-0810.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/20/2012, 10:35 pm

7/20/12 Skokie, IL.

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 5 Tumblr_m7hj8mlOyU1r7sz1no1_500

P.S Someone on tumblr mentioned that it seems Chris has the same shirt in different colors. And I think is true. Practical lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/20/2012, 10:41 pm

same chrunderwear in teh same color.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 7/20/2012, 10:55 pm

I know! (chundershirt). I have to laugh because it can be 100+ degrees outside and my son also insists on wearing them (I mentioned this before so sorry I repeated. My son's explanation as to way is probably not the same as Chris'. He says it is because if his shirt is not tucked in and his belt rubs his stomach he gets a red rash, allergic reaction. But.. Chris wears his shirts tucked in almost always. I am curious as to why he wears long sleeves rolled up. Why not short sleeves? Oh well...
This kid looks so nice and thin (almost skinny). Very cute!!!
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/20/2012, 11:03 pm

The other day when it was 96 outside my younger son dropped by for dinner and he wore jeans, long sleave shirt, and a T shirt underneath. I remember in some winter days he came in w/ a t shirt and shorts. I think my son and Chris are those people whose outfits are merely decorative, rather than temperature regulating. And if you remember last summer during the Emmy interview (in early or mid July in LA) Chris appeared w/ a leather jacket, plus a long sleave shirt under that, plus a chrundershirt under that. Then he went back to shoot his SBL movie, and he appeared w/ layers of blue shirts, plus a scarf...

I find it fascinating because I am one of those who consider clothing as temperature-regulating as its primary purpose.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/20/2012, 11:05 pm

ok back to post more chris appreciation photos:

Barnes and Noble, Skokie, IL - July 20, 2012.

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 5 Tumblr_m7hl9aiDEE1r6tokso1_1280

Last edited by fantastica on 7/20/2012, 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/20/2012, 11:11 pm

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/20/2012, 11:16 pm

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 5 Tumblr_m7gvskBZAl1qh5dyro1_400

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 5 Tumblr_m7gvskBZAl1qh5dyro2_400
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/20/2012, 11:24 pm

ladydianab wrote:...
But.. Chris wears his shirts tucked in almost always. I am curious as to why he wears long sleeves rolled up. Why not short sleeves? Oh well...
This kid looks so nice and thin (almost skinny). Very cute!!!

Possibly is clothing recycled from winter humhum or simply he doesn't like shirts with short sleeves, I've met boys that would never wear those kind of shirts not mattering if it's even Summer.

And hopefully this boy is sleeping and eating well.

fantastica wrote:...

I find it fascinating because I am one of those who consider clothing as temperature-regulating as its primary purpose.

Me too Smile though usually I wear more dresses on Winter than Summer :p

Ok going back to Chris:
The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 5 Tumblr_m7hmh3Eo271r8h8p3o2_1280
The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 5 Tumblr_m7hmh3Eo271r8h8p3o5_1280

source
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/21/2012, 1:01 am

It's nice to know Brian is getting spoilt as well by fans. The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 5 650269930

block192021

sweet-llama-cheeks
The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 5 Tumblr_m7h89yZZIh1qhh7gdo1_500
High-res

Amy’s photo of me giving Chris the hand-knitted catnip sushi toys that Carly made for him, and showing him the #Hugs4Chris “single kitties” dog t-shirt we got for his cat. He was so tickled and had ths little spasm of giggles over it all.

Lookit dat faaace! I just stood there awkwardly grinning at him through it.

Fans are giving me him so much stuff and presents, Chris might have to buy another house to put it all. The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 5 3429310274

And there are still more interviews coming up. I saw a couple that were in newspapers and there is another radio one. I officially cannot keep up with all this.

Imagine what it will be like when SBL comes out and this second book. The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 5 276187572 from trying to keep up.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/21/2012, 1:33 am

Another fan account

My Chris Colfer Experience

Today was one of the best days of my life. Finley and I planned to camp out all night at Barnes and Noble. We did, more or less. Sure we went to see the Dark Knight in order to kill a few hours, and sure I felt like death was passing over me because I felt so sick, but all in all the movie was quite enjoyable.

We went outside to see MORE PEOPLE! Three a.m. twelve of us lined up, chatted, and generally had a great time. More and more people showed up as the hours passed. Finally at around 4 or 5ish, a mall cop kicked us out of the line and we were forced to the parking lot. Then the COP cops showed up. They managed to allow us to just line up in the parking lot.

Then Camp Chris Colfer began.

More people showed up. My mom suggested an ice breaker game, so we started playing one! I went around getting facebook numbers, tumblrs, twitters, and so force so we could all stay friends. I met people who traveled from all over to meet Chris, and it was so so wonderful. A bunch of people started planning a flash mob of single ladies, there were organized activities, like, it was honestly like a summer camp.

THEN WE GOT TO LINE UP BY THE DOOR WEEEEE

That was the extent of that, though. We just lined up. We were counted, and tickets were FINALLY passed out. Finley was 10, I was 11, and Katie Rose was 12.

Then we left. We planned a dinner at 5:30 at Corner Bakery, went home, and slept.

Then we woke up and left again! This time, with cardboard cut out of Chris though. We went to Corner Bakery, I was too nervous to eat, people were taking pictures with cardboard Chris, it was all really wonderful. Finally we got to line up!!! We were in order 1-100 so far, we sat for a while, chatted, the first 60 people got free The Land of Stories bags, and finally the line started to move.

What I experienced then was so surreal and wonderful.

I was walking down the stairs, having a mini panic attack, tearing up a bit, and people were just clapping and waving to me because they were glad I was going down to meet him. That honestly was probably the thing that stood out most to me today, the relationships that I developed with people and the mutual respect everyone had.

But then Chris.

I wasn’t allowed to bring cardboard Chris up, so he was behind me and when actual Chris came out, he saw him and made a comment about him which I then responded too then blushed furiously and maybe cried a bit. It was nice. We connected.

Finally it was time to meet him. It happened so fast. One moment I was waiting for him to be done signing the girl in front of me’s book, and then he was just looking at me. The conversation proceeded as such:

Chris: Hi!

Me: Hi!

Chris: I like your backpack!

Me: Thanks! I got it because of you and that cardboard cut out is mine

Chris: Oh really?

Me: Yeah! Can I shake your hand just to say I did it?

Chris: Of course!

(2 second hand hold with chris colfer omg~~~~)

Me: I LOVE YOU

then i walked away

Then I cried to some people. It was good.

I then tried to get pictures of Chris and other people, as many as I could. Some of them worked out quite nicely and yayayay!

Then we got some frozen yogurt and chatted and flash mobbed Chris and honestly this was just one of the best days of my life.

If I met you today, thank you for making this day so beautiful for me, I honestly will never forget it, not only because of Chris, but because of you.

http://downtovote.tumblr.com/post/27676311524
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/21/2012, 1:41 am

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 5 Tumblr_m7hr2uuqo51qe476yo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/21/2012, 2:02 am

everyminuteeveryhour

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 5 Tumblr_m7hr95uXeg1qkrmxdo1_500

High-res

Chris Colfer giggling after a girl runs away crying and screaming, “OH MY GOD. DID THAT JUST HAPPEN?!” So hilarious.

Same girl.

fizzingwhisbee

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 5 Tumblr_m7hpsyHZ4G1qgu5bzo1_500

Chris right after a girl practically went into hysterics from meeting him. She bounced away shrieking. He turned bright red and was laughing and put his head on his arms. I tried to catch that, but caught him as his head was coming back up.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/21/2012, 2:16 am

I just love these fan stories. The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 5 413578547

porcelain-penguins

My conversation with the one and only, Mr. Chris Colfer

Chris: Hi!

Me: (as I’m smiling like an insane person, as well as trembling) Hi!!! Chris: *smiles and writes his signature*

Me: Oh, and here! *hands him letter*

Chris: Oh, thank you, sweetie! And what is this? I feel something, is it a ring? Are you proposing?

Me: *Smiles and runs away*

Chris: Oh, it’s a bottlecap with a llama! Aww!

Me: -DEAD-
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/21/2012, 2:23 am

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 5 3429310274

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 5 Tumblr_m7ho28336j1qh5dyro1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/21/2012, 9:35 am

Hello from New York! I went to see Evita last night, and the actress playing Evita was pretty bad. When she sang "Don't Cry for Me Argntina," I thought to myself, Chris sings this better than her.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/21/2012, 2:19 pm

^ was Ricky Martin in it too?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/21/2012, 2:19 pm

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 5 Tumblr_m7c8bsYjHy1qamgpmo1_r1_400
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/21/2012, 2:22 pm

ooh these photos!!!

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 5 Tumblr_m7e59c0ExI1qaywkeo1_1280

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 5 Tumblr_m7e59c0ExI1qaywkeo2_1280

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 5 Tumblr_m7e59c0ExI1qaywkeo7_1280

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 5 Tumblr_m7e59c0ExI1qaywkeo8_1280

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 5 Tumblr_m7e59c0ExI1qaywkeo9_1280
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/21/2012, 2:24 pm

Chris on 10 On Top:

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/21/2012, 3:04 pm

fantastica wrote:The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 5 Tumblr_m7c8bsYjHy1qamgpmo1_r1_400

Love this gif wub

The fan stories are so amazing. I laughed so hard with that girl who went into hysterics from meeting him. It must have been a great MOMENT for her. Besides Chris should had appreciate this enthusiam.

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 5 Tumblr_m7iumoLSEn1rydehno3_1280
Chris and hellboy.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/21/2012, 4:46 pm

fantastica wrote:The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 5 Tumblr_m7c8bsYjHy1qamgpmo1_r1_400

Isn't this sign language? Cause it looks like you are welcome/thank you? I still haven't found out if Chris knows basic sign but that has been discussed before right?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next