Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

+27
FunnyLady
bayth
fountain
Sani
Struckbycolfer
Divalicious
Vir Cotto
Eaton2011
Buenos
Glorfindel
arina
ladydianab
ChrisColferFan1
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
Emile
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Delight
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
fantastica
Jellyrolls
BlueJazz
Ireth
brisallie
31 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  brisallie 7/19/2012, 3:27 pm

sahhar wrote:

I've always liked the Golden Globes better, even when it comes to film.

I'm glad Lea and Glee etc didn't get noms. Should be a wake up call to Trollphy and Co that nobody gives a shit about The Rachel Berry show and Glee in general.

P.S and if they're any Big Bang Theory fans here, YAY for Mayim Bialik!!!!!

I'm glad too that Glee and Lea didn't get a nomination, despite all the efforts RIB made for her to be nominated. So sorry Twisted Evil

P.S Here is a BBT fan!! So im so happy for Mayim Smile

Max is too young and too unknown to have gotten a nom. In the guest category it's either a really big star or someone who has been long in the business and everyone how votes knows them and respects them.

What a pity! He's someone who deserves to be nominated but sadly he's not enough a famous celeb.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  valkeakuulas 7/19/2012, 4:33 pm

I was almost certain as well that Glee would not get nominations, although congrats to Dot. I think it comes down on the fact that Glee as a show has gotten so much bad press and reputation of an badly written and organized show that professionals have simply stopped watching. So no matter how consistant and talented actors there might be on the roster they get lost in the general inconsistencies and bad overall consept of the show.

And unfortunately Chris getting ever nominated from Glee means the show has to considerably improve (highly unlikely) or turn more into the dramatic or wholly new direction (hih!) so that Kurt becomes more and more valid and tormented in the storylines, quite like in the first season.

I still do believe people in the industry know and recognise that Chris is a talented and capable actor despite not getting nominated because of a shit show.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 7/19/2012, 5:04 pm

arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/19/2012, 7:39 pm

What a pity! He's someone who deserves to be nominated but sadly he's not enough a famous celeb.
There are actors and actresses far more talented and well known who have never been nominated either. It's luck, skill and perfect timing.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/19/2012, 7:45 pm

tanita_mors wrote:
There are actors and actresses far more talented and well known who have never been nominated either. It's luck, skill and perfect timing.

I know. At the moment I can't remember the exact names but is been discussed before why some actors/actresses being as famous and talented as others are not nominated? Sometimes happen the same with series and movies and whatever.

Anyway, Glee shouldn't overshadowed the wonderful time Chris is living and is gonna live this month. That's what it matters now.

P.S I'm sneezing and don't know why. Is like an allergy.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/19/2012, 11:37 pm

“[It makes me feel] nervous, because I’m always afraid that I’m going to say the wrong thing or I’m going to stutter or do something [like] be really high-pitched and freak [my fans] out, or do something that’s going to ruin the moment with them wanting to meet me,” he said. “That’s my biggest fear. I never want to disappoint anybody.”
-Chris Colfer on living up to fans’ expectations. (x) Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 11 413578547
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 7/20/2012, 1:15 am

^Aw. Chris is so cute. I wouldn't be freaked out if he did any of that. I really hope to meet him someday.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 7/20/2012, 11:32 am

sahhar wrote:
P.S and if they're any Big Bang Theory fans here, YAY for Mayim Bialik!!!!!

I late but hey koukou I'm a fan, too Smile And I'm happy for Mayim but I think Simon (the guy who plays Howard) was snubbed AGAIN dryy I think he's amazing on the show even though Howard is not likeable all the time. Any Community fans here? I think they deserve more recognition, too.

Sigh, the year's Emmy nomination list is so boring and predictable. I bet one of the MF guys will win again even though I think the show is overrated.

MORE CHRIS QUOTES from WWHL(Gosh, I love them all aa54 ):

I have not read “Twilight”. I tried reading the first one, but I really feel like I was not…I didn’t have enough estrogen in my body to appreciate it. I’m like, “Kill somebody!” in the first chapter. “Get to the killing! - Chris Colfer (What do you think of Twilight?)

I don’t think I have the right parts to appreciate “50 Shades of Grey.- Chris Colfer

ptdr I don't think I have it, either.

From Elvis Duran radio show:
OK, so think about it. Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty ALL married Prince Charming? Like either he’s the biggest playa in the world or there’s gotta be more than one.- Chris Colfer

Razz Razz I'm more incline to believe that he's the biggest playa since I've never believed in the idea of "Prince Charming".

Last edited by BlueJazz on 7/20/2012, 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/20/2012, 12:38 pm

Boohoo, my current bad internet connection prevents me from watching and downloading the videos and the gifs of all the new Chris interviews. crycry
I want to go home so I can watch them, and read my copy of LoS, that, according to my nextdoor neighbour and housesitter, came in the mail yesterday.

Chris Colfer, what have you done to me? I'm lamenting being on holiday because it prevents me from looking at you. blinkk blushh

Well, looking at it from the bright side: there will be so many Chris goodies waiting for me when I get home next week. neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 7/20/2012, 12:50 pm

About TBBT, I am quite the opposite, I like the first seasons much better, I am not enjoying Amy very much. And I love love Sheldon, but I think they have started to caricature him too much lately. But agreed that the guy who plays Howard is great.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 7/20/2012, 1:11 pm

arina wrote:About TBBT, I am quite the opposite, I like the first seasons much better, I am not enjoying Amy very much. And I love love Sheldon, but I think they have started to caricature him too much lately. But agreed that the guy who plays Howard is great.
Yes, i don't like her character either and i wish they wouldn't have made her and Sheldon a couple.
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 7/20/2012, 1:31 pm

I was upset Simon Helberg didn't get a nomination either. He had a great season on BBT.

P.S- another off topic, I'm going to see Dark Knight Rises today afternoon and just read about the theater shootings. That doesn't freak me out at all. Oy.............

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/20/2012, 4:11 pm

BlueJazz wrote:

MORE CHRIS QUOTES from WWHL(Gosh, I love them all aa54 ):

I have not read “Twilight”. I tried reading the first one, but I really feel like I was not…I didn’t have enough estrogen in my body to appreciate it. I’m like, “Kill somebody!” in the first chapter. “Get to the killing! - Chris Colfer (What do you think of Twilight?)

I always wanted to know if Chris has ever read "Twilight" because the books are so popular and we know "Kurt" likes Taylor, so this confirm me he tried but he failed at it. I understand you Chris lol

Sani wrote:
Yes, i don't like her character either and i wish they wouldn't have made her and Sheldon a couple.

OT: I'd like to see Sheldon with Penny. Because both actors have a great chemistry Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 7/20/2012, 4:16 pm

brisallie wrote:

I always wanted to know if Chris has ever read "Twilight" because the books are so popular and we know "Kurt" likes Taylor, so this confirm me he tried but he failed at it. I understand you Chris lol
I was kind of suprised by that because I thought from some reason that he is a fan. I know that he attended premieres of the movies...

Personally I can't judge because I haven't read the book and I haven't seen the movie either.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/20/2012, 6:02 pm

arina wrote:
I was kind of suprised by that because I thought from some reason that he is a fan. I know that he attended premieres of the movies...

Personally I can't judge because I haven't read the book and I haven't seen the movie either.

Maybe he like the movies humhum or he simply was invited to go to the premiere.

Unlike you and Chris, I have read the first three books of Twilight but honestly is not my favorite saga. I haven't even read the last one or seen the movies.

@Kim, I'm not sure if the scar is well done but here is the new Harry Potter lol

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 11 Tumblr_m7grdvb6Ee1r63pzzo1_500

source
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/20/2012, 8:58 pm

For all of you who want to get autographed copies of the The Land of Stories, Barns & Noble at Union Square has lots of signed copies for sale (same price as unsigned copies) and they will ship anywhere. Please call them at 212-253-0810.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/20/2012, 10:55 pm

Just a heads up. I don't know if anyone here goes on Ontd-Glee, just letting you know don't there so much hate and jealousy for Chris from Naya and Lea stans, that they are calling him 'that gay boy'. It is the mods doing this and allowing others do the same. It is getting quite poisonous from what I have read from ones that have gone there.

I hope Chris never ever goes on that site ever. I hope this doesn't spoil anyone's week as it has been wonderful with this massive Chris, TLOS lovefest.

I love it that Chris is getting more publicity and more attention than Glee. And boy is he getting spoiled at some of these interviews.Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 11 4247136565

I think at WWHL he got an Lama called Cody. That Elvis Duran show he got some present that was wrapped. And on the Windy City interview he got a pizza or something.

I think Chris is one of those rare celebrities that when you meet him you fall in love with him instantly, and you just keep on loving him afterwards.

Judging by the fan stories I think I could be right as all I read is he is the sweetest person ever, sweetest person alive, the nicest person ever.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/20/2012, 11:08 pm

I only go there to grab spoilers if any, and usually ignore comments and other unrelated posts.

Fandoms are very toxic. that's just the way it is.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/21/2012, 12:53 am

block101112

coffeegleek

K had a great day at sport's camp!
Anytime the bully came near, K stood up to him and said, “I told you to never come near me or speak to me again. You want me to get the head coach involved?” The kid backed down. It took two times, but eventually he got the point and stayed away for the rest of the day.

So proud of my son and once again thankful to Chris Colfer for giving him the courage and conviction to not take shit from bullies and those that would dismiss the harassment as nothing.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 7/21/2012, 6:40 am

brisallie wrote:

Sani wrote:

OT: I'd like to see Sheldon with Penny. Because both actors have a great chemistry Smile
Tbh, i don't like Penny either tonguue So i hope that they won't get together.

ColferInspired wrote:Just a heads up. I don't know if anyone here goes on Ontd-Glee, just letting you know don't there so much hate and jealousy for Chris from Naya and Lea stans, that they are calling him 'that gay boy'. It is the mods doing this and allowing others do the same. It is getting quite poisonous from what I have read from ones that have gone there.
I think the most hate is from Lea stans, tbh. But that's how it is in Ontd-Glee everyone gets hate at some point, i think people shouldn't take it so seriously. And there is lot of Chris stans there if he needs defending.

"Get to the killing!" lol.

I actually loved the 1st book of the Twilight series, and have read it 5 times sifflou
The other ones not so much, and i have no plans of finishing the series.
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 7/21/2012, 12:03 pm

brisallie wrote:
arina wrote:

Maybe he like the movies humhum or he simply was invited to go to the premiere.

Unlike you and Chris, I have read the first three books of Twilight but honestly is not my favorite saga. I haven't even read the last one or seen the movies.

@Kim, I'm not sure if the scar is well done but here is the new Harry Potter lol

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 11 Tumblr_m7grdvb6Ee1r63pzzo1_500

source

I love that picture-he looks exactly like Harry. Except for the neat hair lol. But he resemblance is amazing!!!

I'm not a fan of twilight, but I've read all the books. I don't know why... So maybe Chris just watched the movies without specifically being a fan? Or maybe he likes the movies and not the books?

ColferInspired wrote:block101112

coffeegleek

K had a great day at sport's camp!
Anytime the bully came near, K stood up to him and said, “I told you to never come near me or speak to me again. You want me to get the head coach involved?” The kid backed down. It took two times, but eventually he got the point and stayed away for the rest of the day.

So proud of my son and once again thankful to Chris Colfer for giving him the courage and conviction to not take shit from bullies and those that would dismiss the harassment as nothing.

That's great!
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/21/2012, 2:15 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 11 Tumblr_m7ipekHyk01qj8dg6o1_500

glad to know he's alive and well and in good hands. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/21/2012, 2:16 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 11 Tumblr_m7io3zE0Oh1qj8dg6o1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/21/2012, 2:56 pm

Ireth wrote:

I love that picture-he looks exactly like Harry. Except for the neat hair lol. But he resemblance is amazing!!!

I insist the hair have to be more brunette. Chris's hair is more blonde-ish but yeah there's a resemblance Smile

glad to know he's alive and well and in good hands.

I'm sure the people that surround Chris take care of him really well Smile

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/21/2012, 5:06 pm

brisallie wrote:

glad to know he's alive and well and in good hands.

I'm sure the people that surround Chris take care of him really well Smile

He's a big workaholic so it's good to hear someone will make him sleep, eat and relax so that he will not burn and fizzle out. I'm beginning to like all the people being and working for/with him during this tour, already it's fan documented that his publicist Plotkin and his bodyguard seem like good people.

I'm totally lagging on all these Chris news stuff on our Colfer week explosion because I have to work and read this one book that came out few days ago! Smile
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next