Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday

+5
ColferGirl
Delight
Shinra17
fantastica
arina
9 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 9 Empty Re: Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 3:52 pm

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 9 Tumblr_m2719ztSP01r93uzxo3_500
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 9 Empty Re: Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday

Dear Chris

I hope you know how many people are inspired everyday by you.

Stay amazing, and have wonderful 22nd Birthday Smile

Love from Pier
Melbourne, Australia
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 9 Tumblr_m2nkdfBwRt1r93uzxo1_1280
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 3:53 pm

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 9 Tumblr_m2ltwyjYXa1r93uzxo1_500
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

I admire Chris because he’s very inspirational to people all over the world,
and has changed many views on homosexuality for the better.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Dear Chris,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope it’s a great one! To start with, my native language is not English so maybe there’ll be a lot of grammar mistakes here, just a reminder Wink

I really want to say Thank You, for being such a role model for kids not just in the US but around the world.
When I started watching Glee, and saw how you portray Kurt, I was immediately fascinated and surprised by the strength you put in the character.
After that, when I found out that you were bullied in junior high, it reminded me of myself being bullied also in junior high.
The bulling was a little physical, but to me, the words they said are the most brutal, and it made me wonder if I were a bad person.
But you went through that, and inspire and help so many people in the world. You are extremely strong and you made me feel like everything WILL be okay in the end.
You made me feel like, even if I am not so perfect, or not good enough in people’s eyes, I can still be who I am, be me. And just ‘Screw them.’ Smile

You are such a fantastic, amazing, strong, lovely, warm, brave person, and you deserve all the love and happiness in the world.
I love you, Chris, hope you shine more and more brightly in the sky every day.

Love,

Sandy, 16, Taiwan.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 3:54 pm

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 9 Tumblr_m2ea3or5s11r93uzxo1_500
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Chris!

Happy Birthday you fantastic man you.

You’re turning 22, and you’ve accomplished so much more than I can dream of doing.

Every episode you and Kurt teach me that it’s okay to be ME.

I’d be so lost if I hadn’t seen you in Glee. Thanks for being a flawless human being.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 9 Tumblr_m24gkphv3H1r93uzxo1_1280
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 3:55 pm

Dear Chris!

I’ve been thinking a lot about what I wanted to tell you, but then I realized there’s only one thing I really want to say to you. Thank you.

I truly believe that you are the reason I didn’t get as sad I usually do last winter. I think it was beginning, but that was around the time I started watching Glee, and I found out who you were.
And I watched you on Glee, and it made me happy. I cannot thank you enough for that, because I remember how it felt last year, and I never want to experience that again.

You inspire me to be myself, no matter what other people think about it. I have always been very shy and not sure of myself, but lately I have just stopped caring about what other people think.

You are an amazing person, and I hope that never changes. I cannot even begin to say how much I love you.

So thank you Chris, and happy birthday!

-Åse, 15, Norway
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Happy 22nd Birthday Chris

Chris, you are an inspiration to the young and old alike. After being left disabled due to bullying when I was young I gave up on life in many ways.
You have given me and many others the strength to find ourselves and rebuild dreams. For that I thank you and wish you every success in future ventures.
You have given so much to so many and will continue to do so in many ways for years to come.
Your talent knows no bounds and I look forward to following your future successes with awe.
Keep dreaming Chris and keep believing because there really has never been and I doubt will ever be anyone to rival what you are and what you could become.
Keep your light shining bright.
All my love and admiration Michelle xxx
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris,

About a year ago, thing started to change for me.
I was married, with a 5 year old and a full time job, there was no fun, respect or joy left in my life.
I’ve watched Glee since its pilot episode, and Kurt has always been my favourite character.
I wanted to know more about what made him tick, so I started looking around on the internet for more information about you, and what you stood for.
About 6 months ago, my husband left – across the country and away from me, and our son. Then a week later my father died.
You, and the friends I have made from being your fan, have given me the courage, inspiration and want to keep going.
To keep tying day by day to appreciate the little things in life, you have had a bigger impact on my life than even I could have imagined possible.
So thank you Chris, for being a shining star to guide me home.
Happy Birthday, mines tomorrow – 26/05 – Cassandra. xo
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 3:56 pm

Chris Colfer gives me hope.
He gives me inspiration to be who I want to be and motivation to achieve my dream as a writer.
On a daily basis I see his success and hear of all the work he’s doing and think “wow Hannah, get off your ass and get some work done!”
Keep shining Chris, you’re a star ;D
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Dear Chris,

There are tons of people in this world who think that birthdays is that only one special day to whomever it befalls to that we should celebrate and show them immense adoration however, sometimes, I really wish that there are always people in your life to remind you every day how grateful they are to have you graced upon their life.

Me? I’m just a fan, a thousand miles away from you, and I’m so utterly thankful for you.

I can still vividly remember the first time I really watched and listened to you. I had just been discharged from the hospital not too long ago, two months prior, after a second failed attempt suicide in three years and life was so bleak, so standstill. Every day I lived felt like a dream, a surreal nightmare, which I couldn’t escape or wake up. Each hour I tried to stay alive was a strenuous war battle; it felt as if the very existence of my life was suffocating and killing me inside.

I was more afraid of myself and my mind than the demons that haunt me in this exhausting cycle. I withdrew myself from reality. I stopped going out, I gradually stopped eating – basically – I was shunning the world and shutting myself down while simply waiting for days to course by until my body eventually stops working.

Until one afternoon when my body was shaking and wracking in my own sobs after I threw myself a pity party where I turned on my computer and the homepage of YouTube greeted me with a small thumbnail of a video with the title: ‘Chris Colfer for The Trevor Project – It gets better’.

Curious, I clicked on it, and I crumbled.

Regardless that it was a video generally for everyone, it moved me to such a large extent because you were the first and only person whom had ever straightforwardly said those words with no hesitation and no look of judgement. “Know that you have friends, you are loved and you are not alone.”

My entire life have constantly been built around in a poisonous environment where my sexuality, looks, or the entire persona that I have built up to please these venomous people have always been thrown back to my face and left me more worthless than before. I have gone through life feeling miserable that I always returned home with bruises on my back and the hurtful words that people torment me with as scars painted on my skin. It never left me alone and it was slowly killing me.

Until you simply thrown that one phrase that I’ve always thought otherwise, ‘You’re not alone’.

The night after I watched the video, it was the first time in months that I didn’t pray to not wake up the next morning. The day after, I re-watched that video a dozen more times and decided to place every great quote you have said during that minute long video in bright post-its on the walls of my room. The week after, I finally managed to have enough courage to tell my parents that I decided to go for my therapy sessions.

You are my inspiration, my role model and my personal hero, Chris.

Don’t tell yourself otherwise because you really do deserve that title. And with that, I wish you a happy 22nd birthday and also wish that you would be rewarded greatly in your life, aspirations and ambitions because you deserve every single of them.
Nic.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Dear Chris,

You made me fall in love with a very adorable Kurt Hummel, and to be honest I saw myself in him so freaking much I wouldn’t shut up about it.
Then I google-stalked you and found out all of these random facts and realized, somewhere in that three-month craze, that I like girls, too.

But since I had learned so much about you, it took me all of three seconds to say:

“I don’t care.”

Thanks, Chris, and happy 22nd!

Love, Shannon. ♫♫♫
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 3:57 pm

Thank you!

I was bullied last year, and that was about the time that Glee started covering bullying and you were amazing and it made me happy to relate to something!
You are amazing and seeing that anyone could overcome bullying helped me to realize I didn’t need them, and I would definitely come out okay.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Dear Chris,

First of all, happy birthday! Only 22 and you’ve done so much already. You inspire me.
I mean, you defy all stereotypes I can think of and you don’t let anyone stop you from chasing your dreams.
Glee, Struck By Lightning, Land of Stories…
It all gives me hope that one day I can get out of this hell I call high school where people look down on me for being the girl who does kickboxing and always has her nose in a book.
Yeah, I know, it’s an oxymoron. But, hey, defy gravity, right?
I’m grateful to all that you’ve done to show not only be but every other kid out there in the world that it doesn’t matter how hard people try to kick us down
because we get to show them up when we reach our dreams.
So, thank you. And, again, a very, very happy birthday to you!

-AJ

P.S. I love the sai swords!
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

First and foremost, I want to say Happy Birthday, Chris! I hope it’s amazing for you because you deserve so much happiness for being the amazing guy you are. For being so strong and brave and saving so many lives just by being yourself. I want to thank you for that most of all because it gives us all hope - gives us the strength to come back and live from dark places. Thank you for always being who you are even when life was hard and people were against you.

Watching you on Glee, watching you in interviews, seeing your work out there (I am so excited for everything you’re doing!) gives me a little more strength each day to just be my awkward self without apology, and work harder and dream bigger. I’ve always been told to dream just enough to get by and not too much to stand out as someone different, and then you came along as Kurt and then as just yourself, and your dreams were bigger than anything in that small town of yours, even bigger than the world we live in. Screw that, kids, you said. You’ve helped me believe more than anyone else has that I can do anything, be anything, because nothing is impossible. You’ve been through it, pushed out of it, and become this graceful, amazing, nerdy and beautiful man that just keeps defying all of our expectations. You are such an inspiration to me, and I’m so proud of everything you’re accomplishing in life.

Just… thank you. Thank you for believing in all of us, for believing in me. ♥ I’m honored to be a fan of yours. I always will be. Happy, Happy Birthday, Chris!

Love Always,

Susan S.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 3:58 pm

Happy Birthday Chris,

I think the biggest inspiration that you give me is no matter what kind of shit people give & tell me, but I really believe in myself & own who am I, I will get through it.
Thank you for giving me hope that someday, I will be okay. That someday I will be as someone like you.
I love you Chris Colfer.
- Someone from Miles Away
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Hi Chris!
I’ve been doing theater my whole life, and whenever I feel like there’s no hope for me, I remember your story and think that someday I can make it, too.
Happy Birthday!
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 9 Tumblr_m19mq7ggxY1r93uzxo1_1280
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 3:59 pm

Christopher,

I never really believed in much. Never believed in myself, in the power of others, in standing up and fighting.

And then you came along. And you showed me how to do all those things; how to prosper, to live, to love.

You inspire me every single day with your talent, your intelligence, your humour, your charisma, your everything.

I’m so proud to call myself your fan; had it not been for you, I would have never had the courage to start writing, to start searching for the things I am truly good at.

You are so wonderful, amazing, and kind, and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for you.

I have a feeling it’s going to be good.

Happy 22nd birthday, Chris!

-Sofia
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 9 Tumblr_m0uvp8Abgf1r93uzxo1_500
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Dear Chris,

You taught me a lot of things, but the main one is that no matter who you are or what you’re doing, if you put enough effort into it, things will happen for you.
You also taught me that you’re one of the biggest critics of yourself, and that helped me be less harsh and give myself some credit.
That being said, thanks for being one of the biggest role models ever.

-Ashley
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

I love you Smile In a totally non-creepy way. I just mean I love your personality and what we get to see of you.
You have inspired me so much. Whenever I think I can’t do something I think of you and all you’ve done.
Seriously what you’ve accomplished even though they told you you never would is amazing.
You taught me not to back down and I wish you the happiest birthday ever.
I also want to thank you for saving so many people’s lives.
I read stories all the time about people who were going to commit suicide until you inspired them so thank you Smile
Happy Birthday Chris <3
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next