Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday

+5
ColferGirl
Delight
Shinra17
fantastica
arina
9 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 8 Empty Re: Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 3:06 pm

Thank you for always putting a smile on my face even on my worst days.
I love your face, I love your wit, I love your hips (sorry, couldn’t resist), I love your voice and I love your spirit.
If there were more people like you, this world would be a better place.

Happy Birthday! Hope it rocks! <3
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 8 Empty Re: Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 8 Tumblr_m28ou4UP8Z1r93uzxo1_500
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 8 Tumblr_m24gsxmdiO1r93uzxo1_500
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 3:07 pm

I remember the first time I saw your little baby face on Glee I rushed upstairs to my computer to find out who you were.
For about two days I kept getting it wrong and calling you Kurt instead of Chris.
I found out you loved Llama’s, like me and my friend, I found out you were bullied, and grew up in a small town like me,
you were so inspiring, and I genuinely fell head over heels in love with your personality.
I continued to follow everything you did, from your Golden Globe, Land of Stories, SBL, Little Leftover Witch.
I became so engulfed in you and your work, that it has inspired me to continue my dream of becoming a writer.
I’m always told left right and center that it isn’t going to happen, but it happened to you.
Happy Birthday Chris,
Love, Roxy, 17, Northern Ireland.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday, Chris!

You’re inspiring.
Regardless of how often you hear that, I’m following my dreams because you followed yours first.
I don’t know if I’ll ever meet you to be able to tell you this properly, or whether or not this is different from anyone else’s story,
but I’m chasing my dream to act, sing and write because I’ve seen what hard work put into action looks like, and it’s you, Chris.
You do everything you want as much as you can because you know you’re capable, regardless of what anyone says,
and that’s something I hold in my heart every day. You make me courageous.
You make me want to fight for what I want to do, for what I believe in, and every day you inspire me to be a better person.

Thank you for being the person that you are, and have an amazing birthday.

Love, Emma.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday Chris!!

I hope you know just how much you mean to so many people.
I feel so lucky to be able to call myself a fan.
We are all so proud of you for all the things you have accomplished and can’t wait to see what you have in store for us all.
Thank you for sharing your talents with us! Hope you have a super special birthday!
-Cee
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 3:08 pm

thank you Chris!!!

on this day so special ,our thoughts and our love , you’s are reserved

we wish you Birthday a wonderful !!!

you give us courage to be proud of who we are

whatever the thing makes us different we must never lower them arm

against people who tent of us diminish , never have of craving alter few-thing in us

our difference becomes a force

that thing which we gives hope ,courage and of the strength

it’s you who-we the’ teach

through all ‘this that you aver already accomplished has now 22 years old today

to name that someone “struck by lightning” “the land of story” ,a golden globe,and still full of wonderful things

Seeing you you surpass ,and achieve your dreams we we are taken has dreaming that we also we can achieve them ours,that nothing ne we into prevents

same if of’ people narrate the’ contrary

thank you a times thousand it is thanks has-you that we sum’ all three fort today

sorry for mistakes we have great difficulty with English…

mélanie (mél),laurène (lolo)et mélanie (mémé) of, france
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Mino Dibishkan (Happy Birthday) Chris Smile

I remember when Glee first started and my mother and I watching it together.
When I saw Chris, I instantly knew that he was someone who I was going to remember for a long time,
and throughout seasons one and two, he was always the one who I was looking forward to seeing,
and would smile and have a ridiculous smile on my face every time I saw him face.
I do not know what it is, but whenever I see his face it always lights up my day no matter how my day went.

Happy Birthday, Mino Dibishkan, Chris Colfer and hope you have an awesome day. Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris, I just wanted to thank you for being such an amazingly large inspiration.
I know that is what everyone is saying, but that is because it is so true.
Thank you for all of the love and affection that you show your fans,
and thank you for showing me that dreams can come true, and to never give up,
and most important of all, Don’t Stop Believing.
Happy 22nd birthday, Chris. We love you. Love, Halee.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 3:09 pm

Happy Birthday Chris!

Chris,

Thank you for everything you do and have done.
You’ve inspired me and many others to become a better person.
You’ve saved my life, and many others around the globe.
You give me something to smile about when I’m down.
You’ve helped me through the toughest times with everything changing around me and with the days I don’t feel myself.
Thank you for being who you are and never changing!

Happy Birthday Chris! (:

~Sadie
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Dear Chris!

There are a lot of reasons I admire you, but I don’t think I can write them all here.
I just wanted to thank you, because you are the reason I started writing again.
I have always wanted to be a writer, but I haven’t actually written anything for a long time.
After I found out about The Land Of Stories, I was suddenly inspired to begin writing again.
Happy Birthday Chris! I hope you have a great day!

- Åse, 15, Norway

Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 8 Tumblr_m2p6endGGE1r93uzxo1_500
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 3:10 pm

Happy Birthday

Happy 22nd Birthday! One day I’ll definitely go to USA just to watch SBL and buy The Land of Stories!

Thank you for making me realize that being different in okay Wink

FYI:I’m from Indonesia and I love you, Chris
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Chris!

Lots of hugs all the way from Peru on this special day! My girlfriend and I are really thankful for all you have done (and still doing) for all of us.

Love

Marcela and Andrea

Lima, Peru
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Dear Chris,

You turned me gay…no, just kidding! But you did encourage me to stop lying to myself about it, to stop trying to deny it.
You taught me, through your portrayal of Kurt and interviews, that the coolest thing I can be is myself, no matter what people think of that.
You made me a better person and there are no amount of “Happy Birthday”s I can say to ever repay you for that. You amaze me.
Thank you for having the courage to be yourself. Happy 22nd, Chris!

-James
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 3:48 pm

You have changed my life for the better

Chris,

Something has changed within me.
Ever since I heard you sing those words as Kurt Hummel, I was struck by you.
You are an inspiration, not only to struggling teens, but to struggling adults, like me.
Every time I see a picture of you, hear your voice, I wonder how one person could have accomplished as much as you have, in such a short time.
Your determination and drive amaze me.
You have inspired me in so many ways.
I try to write every day because of you.
I throw myself whole-heartedly into my passions.
And I know that, in the end, I’ll be alright.
You have opened my eyes to a world outside drudgery.
Thank you.
I’m writing this to wish you the happiest birthday imaginable, surrounded by the people you love and cherish, and nothing but love and happiness.
You are a true hero to me, and I wish you nothing but the best.
Thank you, for being you.
Thank you for being so gracious to your fans, and so inspiring to everyone around you, to everyone who knows of you.
Happy 22nd Birthday, Mr. Colfer.
May you receive all the blessings you deserve.

Happy Birthday, Chris!

Jennifer S.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 3:49 pm

I was bullied through elementary and middle school. Although I was a happy and funny person at home, at school I was quiet, resentful, and alone.
No one knew about the bullying because it was always done when I was alone,
however I can still remember the name of that one particular bully who went out of his way to mentally and emotionally “torture” me.
Through middle school and high school I went through periods of anger and depression and had suicidal thoughts.
I’m more cautious when meeting people now because I am not confident in myself.
I’m 23 now and though I’ve been able to move on, there is still that sad, lonely child and teenager who wished it had all been different.
I’m thankful that I have a loving family who supports and loves me without question.
Yet I wish there had been a moment when I was younger where I had someone who I could look up to for support and understanding.
Chris, you really are that person for me. You bring me up when I am feeling down.
You’re ambitions and accomplishments push me to be unafraid to go after things I had prevented myself from pursuing.
You have defied all expectations, with all your extensive talents and gifts and continue to do so. You prove that society does not dictate who we are.
Instead it is we who hold that power to reshape our lives and identity.

Thank you Chris for bringing light back into the world. The range of your talents remain unlimited.
I have no doubt that you will continue to garner universal praise and support for your signing, writing, and acting.
The world just better come prepared.

Happy Birthday Chris!

Love,

Cristy(Llama Del Kurt)
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

happy chris day!

I have only one word for you. WOW, you are wonderful colfer! you are so genuine, sweet, innocent, charismatic and talented!
I can not really explain how much I admire you, and what they mean to me! so just say, Congratulations on your 22 years!
and for 22 years that this dreadful world lucky enough to have you on!
and thanks for being so wonderful. un beso y un abrazo de victoria acosta chihuahua, mexico!
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Hi Chris.

Happy birthday.

All I want to say is that every time I watch your Golden Globes acceptance speech I’m crying
because people like you inspire others and at some point - I believe - being gay/black/different won’t be an excuse for bullies for being just stupid.

That people like you - just good, talented people - will be proof that being different doesn’t mean being worse.

Thank you for being a role model to so many people.

Thank you because thanks to you there are so many people that came out to themselves and the world - I’m one of them.

Thank you for being just so adorable and so perfect every day.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 3:50 pm

Hi Chris and happy birthday!
I don’t have an inspiring story of how I overcame bullying or anything like that, I just have a bad case of lonely.
But you help me through that. You inspire me so much to be myself and try my best to try and make something of my life.
I’m so glad you got to follow your dreams. You’re such an amazing actor, singer and writer. And so funny!
I hope you have a wonderful birthday and thank you for your existence!
Also don’t be too upset about the slime, I’ve wanted to be slimed since I was five and I was super jealous! And you still looked adorable! :D

Happy Birthday Chris.

With much love, Rowena.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Dear Chris, you’re my inspiration.
As a person you have passed and endured bad moments, and that now life is giving you wonderful things that are deserved.
You’re my idol, you’re very charming, you also taught me that it doesn’t matter what people say and always to believe in oneself.
I hope and wish you enjoy very much this day. I love you so much c:! And thanks for being as you are.
¡Happy Birthday Chris!
Rosario, from Chile.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Dear Chris,

You are truly a wizard and a hero to me. I am a girl from Hong Kong who suffered from serious sickness and from some months ago I thought of committing suicide.
However after I saw Glee and your performance truly inspired me. I went off to search for your info and turns out that life isn’t that bad after all.

There’s nothing wrong with you. There’s a lot wrong with the world you live in.’”

Thank you so much for telling me this and making my life meaningful. Now I know I truly deserve a place in this world and should continue to live up a dream.

Love you always. xx

Sylvia W. (Hong Kong, China)
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 3:51 pm

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 8 Tumblr_m2dxjpGVZN1r93uzxo1_1280
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 8 Tumblr_m2719ztSP01r93uzxo1_1280
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 8 Tumblr_m2719ztSP01r93uzxo2_500
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next