Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday

+5
ColferGirl
Delight
Shinra17
fantastica
arina
9 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 10 Empty Re: Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:00 pm

Thanks for inspiring my 4-year old’s love of music and ninja broom skills portraying her beloved “Kurve” and reminding her mom that all dreams are possible and the risk is worth taking.
Happy Birthday Chris!
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 10 Empty Re: Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday

Dear Chris.

You are a big inspiration to me and you always reminds me of all the beautiful things in life.
Your humor is brilliant and I’ve found myself sitting and laughing in front of my computer in class so many times; because of you, people must think I’m weird!
You are so courageous and it’s so inspiring to see.
Sometimes I have to remind myself that you’re real, because you’re so perfect and live so far away, that it almost feels like you are in my imagination.
But I know you’re real, because if you weren’t, perfection wouldn’t exist.
You are amazing, and you always will be.
Happy Birthday.<3
Anna, 15, Denmark.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris

I just want to tell you, that you keep me going in a life that too often seems pointless.
You make me smile and laugh, everything you do allows me to escape much in the same way you once needed to.
Thank you for just being yourself and have a wonderful birthday sweetheart.xxhxx<3
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:01 pm

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 10 Tumblr_m1fdaoc0YK1r93uzxo1_500
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Changed my life

Before Chris came along I felt like i was walking in circles and getting nowhere with my life,
the first time I saw him as Kurt on glee I thought he was quite the hottie Wink
and then I began watching interviews and he never failed to make me laugh.
After his golden globes speech in 2011 when he ended it saying “To all the amazing kids who are constantly told no…. well screw that kids”
that was the moment when I finally believed in myself and realised I could follow my dreams.
I also felt very low at a point last year but seeing Chris’ smile helped me through it.
Chris helped through everything , he saved me in a lot of ways and I can’t thank him enough.
Happy 22nd Birthday Chris! I LOVE YOU!
you mean the entire universe to me and I’m proud to be your fan , especially after everything you have accomplished. xoxo
- tegan lynch,17 years Melbourne Australia
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Hi Chris!

First of all it is remarkable how you strive to fulfill your ambitions as an artist with so much devotion and incredible work ethic.

Your Kurt Hummel is one of the most interesting creations I’ve ever seen. The way you act and how you infuse the characters you play with so much honesty is a wonderful sight to see. They are accessible for me in a way which I’ve never experienced before.

Long story short: I’m addicted to your way of acting. The way you move is mesmerizing when you perform.

Now you take many of your young fans with you on a journey in which you carve yourself an independent way in the movie industry. I find your courage unbelievable and I’m so much looking forward to your self-penned indie movies!

Trying to make people - young and old - believe again in the power of simply telling a good story and showing how projects you keep close to your heart can keep growing and take flight that’s what makes you a young man who I truly admire and look up to even though we’re the same age.

There’s something about you which is very attracting and it’ll last your whole lifetime. Your presence feels very soothing. It may sound cliché but in my eyes you truly are just one thing and that is gorgeous. Please have a very joyful and long, long life. Happy birthday Chris!

I hope all the plans you’re scheming in your pretty head will come true and wish that along your way will always be many pairs of kind and helpful hands.

Yours sincerely

Libbi from Germany, cologne which is by the way the gayest town of Europe Wink
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:02 pm

Chris Colfer is a model of beauty, cleverness, intelligence and amazingness!

Dear Chris,

I star ted to watch “Glee” last year because I wanted to watch your amazing portrayal of Kurt Hummel.
Kurt is by far my favorite character. You make him so wonderful! I love everything you do through him.
Your acting is full of realism and emotions, your singing voice is angelic and magical, and you look stunning every time you appear on screen.
I also watched “8” and was so moved by your performance! Your character was so heartbreaking and you portrayed him with stunning humanity.
This was the confirmation of your powerful acting.
I also enjoy your insightful, thoughtful and witty answers during interviews: your sense of repartee is definitely the best.
I can’t wait to watch you in “Struck By Lightning” and in every other filming/stage projects you are preparing.
And, of course, I am looking forward to reading your books. I heard so much positive feedback about everything you do!
I admire each one of your artistic skills and I appreciate who you are: a very clever, intelligent, gorgeous human being.
I am so proud to be your fan! Thank you for existing.

HD, a French fan.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Hi Chris

i think the best thing about you is you give people hope, you constantly remind us that it doesnt matter how dark life seems, there is always the future…

whenever i feel unaccepted, i always think about what you had to go through and it shows me how easy my life are and gives me the strength to keep going.

have an amazing birthday, and save us some cake =)

-Zoei
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 10 Tumblr_m06urtdVwP1r93uzxo1_1280
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:03 pm

One of many reasons why I love Chris Colfer:

I love Chris Colfer because he never lets his success go to his head.
He is endlessly charming, gracious, and witty.
He is an example that other celebrities should follow.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:03 pm

Why I love Chris Colfer.

Well, Chris Colfer literally saved my life, he helped me through my dark times by just being on glee, even if he was in the background or just simply glancing at him when he was on-screen,
seeing him like that, knowing he made it through all the hate, the slurs, it gave me alot of hope.
Also Chris’ humor crack’s me up all the time, he gave me alot of jokes to try out too. Chris Colfer is life.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:04 pm

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 10 Tumblr_m0yhxrsbZI1r93uzxo1_1280
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Dear Chris,

Happy 22nd! After 21, birthdays just aren’t as exciting anymore, but I hope you still have a super awesome one :D
It’s hard to put into words how much I appreciate the work you have done.
Through Kurt you’ve inspired me to embrace everything that I am and everything that I want to be.
I only wish Glee was around when I was in high school so I could have done so sooner.
You’ve taught me that I can do anything that I set my mind to, so long as I push myself.
You’ve taught me that it doesn’t matter if I like girls, I am still human and still deserve to be treated as such.
Thank you so much for that.
Anyway I should be writing my resume and applying for my senior internship right now…
SO YEAH! Have a totally sweet birthday Chris C: You deserve it.

Much love,
Kayla

Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris

It’s unlikely that we’ll ever meet, let alone converse, but I really wish we could.
The things we’ve been through are very, very similar and it would be simply tremendous to find someone who understands where I am coming from.
Sometimes I’m a bit jealous of you because we do have so much in common and you’re there and I’m, well, here…
but you’re a rare creature who deserves absolutely everything wonderful that’s come to him.
And I hope you keep lighting the world on fire because people need to see you.
I don’t know how many celebrities that’s true of.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:05 pm

Dear Chris,
I know you got countless people telling how amazing you are and how inspiring you made them, well undeniably I’m one of them!
All the achievements you made till now when you’re barely 22 is telling all the people out there you CAN be whoever you want to be.
I really love how you have the courage to push through the difficult times in your life and I wish I had that bravery too.

Your modesty and humility never fails to make fans proud of you.
We love you for who you are and we wish you all the best Smile

❤️, jerlyyn
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:05 pm

Happy Birthday Chris!

Hi Chris!

I wanted to say thank you for being such a role model to so many people around the world, including myself.
You have helped so many people accept themselves by the way you have portrayed Kurt and how you are yourself.

When I learned about how much you were bullied when you were younger, it reminded me of when I was bullied in elementary school.
The bullying made me hate myself. You were able to get through that, and look where you are now.
You continue to inspire so many kids that it is okay to be themselves.
I still deal with bullying, but I always remember your words and how strong you were.

Chris, you may not think you are a hero, but trust us, you are.

I hope you have an absolutely amazing 22nd birthday!!!!!
Thank you for everything Smile

- Georgia
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:06 pm

Happy birthday, Chris!

I’ve only watched Glee for about six months now, but it has already had a huge impact on my life.
Furt was the first episode that I ever saw, and your portrayal of Kurt made me fall in love with the show immediately.

I want to thank you, Chris, for always, always making my day.
Whenever I feel lonely or like I’m not good enough, all I have to do is look at photos of you and then I’m smiling like an idiot. It’s miraculous.
You’re like my personal sun that warms me up more than the real Sun. You make the world a better place by just being in it. Thank you.

I hope that you never lose your spark. Just keep doing what you’re doing, keep inspiring us by being yourself.
I wish you all the best in this world, Chris, you deserve it so much.
And I hope that one day I will be able to thank you personally with the world’s biggest hug.

- Satu
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥

Happy 22nd Birthday Chris!!! you are so inspiring to me.
I’m not gay but you made me realize that being different is ok.
I’m in a wheelchair so I get stared at and ignored all the time and it hurts so bad but watching Glee and watching you has made me proud of who I am so thank you so much! =)
May 27th is my birthday too so we’re Birthday buddies! haha I hope you have the most amazing birthday ever. xoxo Emma
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris,

I can’t say that you saved my life, because you didn’t and i can’t say that you even greatly inspired or changed my life, because you didn’t, i still have the same life goals i had when i was five.
Go to college, go to vet school, become equine vet, get married, have kids, die happy.
But i can say, you have quickly become one of, if not my favorite actors, i can say you inspired me to strive for more along the way to my goals,
and i can say that you gave me the determination to prove to others that i can do what they say that i can’t.

My cousin went the pre-vet track when she was in college, and she couldn’t handle it.
She ended up being a secretary at her husbands law firm, effectively she went to college and instead of acheiving her dreams, got her “MRS.” degree.
No hate for people who do end up going to college to get their Mrs., but thats not why i’m here and thats not why she was there.
When i first told my aunt and uncle i wanted to be a vet, they laughed, they said “good luck with that” and effectively told them i couldn’t do it, i was 12.
I remember looking at them and saying on but i am going to do this, this is what i want with my self. They chuckled and said “sure you will kid”.
But then i started taking AP classes and while i managed they were hard, but still whatever, i have an A i got this ishhh.
But then i got to college, and while i LOVE It here, this shit is HARD. I got a C and a D my first semester i have NEVER gotten a grade lower than an 85 before and it killed me.
I started to believe my aunt and uncle that i’m, way to stupid for this.

But then i rewatched Glee and i watch Kurt struggle and overcome and turn out to be this fantastic person with a great head on his sholders and a wonderful shot at getting his dream come true.
And i started watching your interviews and i realized that if i push for this if i study my ass off and if i put all my blood, sweat and tears into this i will be a vet and i will make all my dreams come true.

Thank you so much for everything you do for your fans and thank you so much for being such an awesome fantastic person.
I know its cliche to say and you get this all the time but you’re amazing and i love you.

Thanks for all you do,

Katie S.

Berry College
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:07 pm

Why I love Chris Colfer

To be perfectly honest, it’s hard to pinpoint the true moment in my life in which I finally found the courage, the hope and the ability to trust in people, and the strength to truly live,
but it happened around the same time Glee came out. Kurt was a lifeline to me; Chris became one soon after. I probably owe him my life, up until this point. I thank him daily for it.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 10 Tumblr_m0yh3dwNpZ1r93uzxo1_1280
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

I was told to make this short, sweet and to the point.
How rambly I am by default added in with how much I have to say right now makes that pretty difficult.
And obviously I’m not off to the best start. Ahem…

Chris, the easiest way I can sum it all up is to say you inspire me and you are my hero.
Indirectly, you helped me through my sexuality struggle, my self-confidence issues, my weight problems, and my constant self-criticism.
I’m an aspiring journalist and you keep me motivated to work hard, stay productive, believe in myself, and achieve my dreams.

In short, you’ve made it through Hell, came out victoriously, and now you’re a voice for anyone that feels like you did.
Thank you for being a voice for me and such a wonderful, positive role model. I feel proud to be your fan.

With much love and gratitude,

Hannah (Not Colfer. Ha.)
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:08 pm

Dear Chris,

I’m sure you’re aware of how you change everybody’s lives everyday, so allow me to tell you things I’m not sure you read everyday.

You are a wonderful person, a hero, an inspiration. I know thousands of girls and boys laugh when you laugh, and I think it’s kind of incredible when someone’s that good.
You’re the voice of millions and you’re beautiful too.

You have an incredible voice (really, really incredible) and it sort of amazes me how much you’ve overcome and how much you’re doing.

Thank you for existing and for being you.

I admire you and would love to be like you when I’m older.

Love,

Ariel (not the little mermaid)
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Dear Chris,

Since I doubt I’ll ever get to tell you this in real life, I’ll just write this here.
You inspire me so much every day.
I study acting and am working my hardest to become an actor, and every time somebody says “You can’t be an actor” or “You’ll never make it”
I always think about you and how you made it with nothing more than I do (other than an amazing singing voice, which I completely lack).
Every time I feel that it’s too hard or that I can’t do it, I just remember how you went through everything I have and more, and that’s not just with the acting stuff.
You inspire me to keep doing what I love and I love and appreciate you so much for it.
Thank you <3
-Tess Montgomery, Sydney.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Dear Chris,

I have so many things to say to you, many more than I could ever put in a paragraph.
But what I want to say most is, thank you. Thank you for being you, for being different.
Because there are not many people who are willing to fight for what they believe and be themselves.
And finally, thank you for being a huge inspiration to an aspiring actress.

With all my love,

Sultana <3
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next