Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV Series you want to discuss, it's here

+27
ColferInspired
coxfire
Georgette888
Buenos
Ireth
glimmerle
Lottie2303
ColdFlame96
arina
Glorfindel
bayth
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
Sani
zuppid
ChrisColferFan1
emilynna
ColferGirl
BlueJazz
Emile
Kurt Hummel
Delight
paulopf
tanita_mors
brisallie
fantastica
Shinra17
31 posters

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

TV Series you want to discuss, it's here - Page 17 Empty Re: TV Series you want to discuss, it's here

Post  Lottie2303 4/21/2014, 10:50 am

Spoiler:

Just as example, Allison started as a maniac soccer-Mom and she is now one of the best aspects of the show. Her comedic timing is just excellent.

In general, the show is just excellent. I also love how female-driven the show is. Next to all the clones, the next favorite character are Felix and Delphine. The show really is about females and LGBT members. Basically, it is a dream come true with excellent writing and acting.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

TV Series you want to discuss, it's here - Page 17 Empty Re: TV Series you want to discuss, it's here

Post  Georgette888 4/21/2014, 1:51 pm

Just saw ep 2 of Orphan Black s1. BBC 3 is showing 2 a day this week before S2 starts next week. Loving it so far.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/21/2014, 11:15 pm

Georgette888 wrote:Just saw ep 2 of Orphan Black s1. BBC 3 is showing 2 a day this week before S2 starts next week. Loving it so far.

I promise you will love that series Smile

I just saw the premiere of season 2 and I laughed so much with this. Don't worry is not spoiler.

Love alison.

@Lottie
Spoiler:
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/22/2014, 3:37 am

Spoiler:

I cannot deny. It makes me so happy so many on here started watching. But really, Orphan Black is so worth it!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/22/2014, 7:02 am

Spoiler:
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/22/2014, 7:50 am

Spoiler:
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/22/2014, 10:51 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
Spoiler:

I cannot deny. It makes me so happy so many on here started watching. But really, Orphan Black is so worth it!

Spoiler:
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/22/2014, 12:14 pm

Spoiler:
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/22/2014, 1:14 pm

One thing about Orphan Black, I almost forgot how it feels like to love every second of an episode without boiling in rage, annoyance or boredem.

Spoiler:
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 4/22/2014, 4:20 pm

Watching ep 3. "You cannot hide in minimalist furniture!" lmao I love Sarah and Felix together.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/22/2014, 4:26 pm

Georgette888 wrote:Watching ep 3. "You cannot hide in minimalist furniture!" lmao I love Sarah and Felix together.

Felix in general is a epic goldmine.

A friend of mine suspects Felix is one of the clones himself. As the actors needed to dye his hair and all, who knows. In general, I just love him and want a Kurt/Felix crossover (maybe with some Sebastian in between).
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 4/22/2014, 5:27 pm

Ep 4. Alison and Felix- omg, even better! Annelle in Steel Magnolias...Daryl Hannah...terrible casting... full reverse Pygmalion. Lmao.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/22/2014, 8:37 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
Georgette888 wrote:Watching ep 3. "You cannot hide in minimalist furniture!" lmao I love Sarah and Felix together.

Felix in general is a epic goldmine.

A friend of mine suspects Felix is one of the clones himself. As the actors needed to dye his hair and all, who knows. In general, I just love him and want a Kurt/Felix crossover (maybe with some Sebastian in between).

Felix a clone? That idea never has crossed my mind, why does he has this theory?

Spoiler:
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/1/2014, 9:39 am

Spoiler:
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/1/2014, 10:09 am

brisallie wrote:Felix a clone? That idea never has crossed my mind, why does he has this theory?

She noticed that the actors for Felix and Sarah/Co have strikingly similar facial features. Also the actor of Felix usually has much lighter hair and his hair is dyed for the show. Which is similar looking too Tatiana Masalany's hair color. Based on last episode, I think this theory actually even more merit now.

Ireth wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/1/2014, 5:18 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
brisallie wrote:Felix a clone? That idea never has crossed my mind, why does he has this theory?

She noticed that the actors for Felix and Sarah/Co have strikingly similar facial features. Also the actor of Felix usually has much lighter hair and his hair is dyed for the show. Which is similar looking too Tatiana Masalany's hair color. Based on last episode, I think this theory actually even more merit now.

Never noticed the similarities between Felix and Sarah, but now you're mentioning that...probably is not coincidente they met in the same orphanage.

Spoiler:

P.S This's not related to Orphan Black, but I've started to watch Downton Abbey and I like it Smile, hopefully I end season one soon.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/2/2014, 5:56 am

Lottie2303 wrote:

Ireth wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

brisallie wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

Never noticed the similarities between Felix and Sarah, but now you're mentioning that...probably is not coincidente they met in the same orphanage.

Spoiler:

P.S This's not related to Orphan Black, but I've started to watch Downton Abbey and I like it Smile, hopefully I end season one soon.

Spoiler:

I still haven't gone beyond the first episode of Downton Abbey. I'm watching Suits now though.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/9/2014, 6:21 pm

HANNIBAL GOT RENEWED !!!!!! SEASON 3 IS A GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kolce kolce kolce 
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/9/2014, 6:38 pm

tanita_mors wrote:HANNIBAL GOT RENEWED !!!!!! SEASON 3 IS A GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kolce kolce kolce 

Yes! Love my serial killer.

Spoiler:
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/9/2014, 6:49 pm

no he isn't. and this season isn't red dragon yet. this is still pre red dragon (that is season 4 per his plan), but he already changed a few things. frankly, i was never a purist, and tv and movies just don't work the same way books do. you can either take it or leave it. but the show is still in the spirit of the books and since silence of the lambs the best hannibal lector adaptation out there. it's my favorite show on tv right now.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/12/2014, 2:50 am

Taling about a REALLY excellent show on Fox: Cosmos, a documentary about our physical world. a really eye and mind opening series. I can't believe Fox is running this program, because in its second episode its focused on evolution of our planet life. I mean, we all think Fox is an ultra conservative network. this program is written for lay people, for young people, and all those who are curious. it has excellent production value, and is rather entertaining. Lots of focus on history and discovery, rather than your usual textbook stuff. highly recommended, if you are not into science and nature at all.

those living in the US: it's shown on Fox on sundays at 9pm. you can go to fox's website to watch previous episodes.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/12/2014, 3:12 am

fantastica wrote:Taling about a REALLY excellent show on Fox: Cosmos, a documentary about our physical world. a really eye and mind opening series. I can't believe Fox is running this program, because in its second episode its focused on evolution of our planet life. I mean, we all think Fox is an ultra conservative network. this program is written for lay people, for young people, and all those who are curious. it has excellent production value, and is rather entertaining. Lots of focus on history and discovery, rather than your usual textbook stuff. highly recommended, if you are not into science and nature at all.

those living in the US: it's shown on Fox on sundays at 9pm. you can go to fox's website to watch previous episodes.

Will be checking it out.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 5/12/2014, 3:19 am

Does anyone here watch OUAT? I screamed at the end of tonights episode a couple times.

I feel so bad for Regina. She had returned to her pre-evil self and now she'll have hate for Emma. And the very last scene. OMG. Frozen has come to Storybrooke! How are the town people going to handle The Snow Queen?
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/12/2014, 4:15 am

TV is currently so great with standout performances.

Tatiana Masalany deserves all the awards for the last 5 minutes of Orphan Black from the last episode. She knocked it out of the park.

And now Peter Dinklage, who owned the last episode from GoT.

I love watching good shows and enjoying every single moment!

Also a TV recommendation: In The Flash by BBC. First season is only 3 episodes and now Season 2 airs, with 6 episodes.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/12/2014, 7:27 am

Lottie2303 wrote:TV is currently so great with standout performances.

Tatiana Masalany deserves all the awards for the last 5 minutes of Orphan Black from the last episode. She knocked it out of the park.

And now Peter Dinklage, who owned the last episode from GoT.

I love watching good shows and enjoying every single moment!

Also a TV recommendation: In The Flash by BBC. First season is only 3 episodes and now Season 2 airs, with 6 episodes.

Peter Dinklage was amazing during Tyrion's trial, and so was Tatiana Maslany at the end of OB. Such amazing acting!
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next