Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV Series you want to discuss, it's here

+27
ColferInspired
coxfire
Georgette888
Buenos
Ireth
glimmerle
Lottie2303
ColdFlame96
arina
Glorfindel
bayth
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
Sani
zuppid
ChrisColferFan1
emilynna
ColferGirl
BlueJazz
Emile
Kurt Hummel
Delight
paulopf
tanita_mors
brisallie
fantastica
Shinra17
31 posters

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

TV Series you want to discuss, it's here - Page 16 Empty Re: TV Series you want to discuss, it's here

Post  Buenos 3/2/2014, 8:46 pm

Georgette888 wrote:In the books, Renly is brave and dashing and so on, but... a bit foolish. I love the characters with brains and wit like Tyrion (and, yes, I think Margaery may be another as I read on) and the one who has to live on her wits and is, I think, going to have the biggest character journey of all (Sansa). I just dread either of them dying.

I  use to love Daenerys  but she's gotten on my nerves the last season...
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

TV Series you want to discuss, it's here - Page 16 Empty Re: TV Series you want to discuss, it's here

Post  fantastica 3/2/2014, 10:10 pm

^ same here. i do like her dragons though. i am a sucker for creatures that purrrrrrr.

i liked Ned Stark (ok i liked just about anything Sean Bean was ever in that i have watched, even if he plays baddies) and his death really shocked me. however, the thing that upsets me the most is when i saw any of the wolves die. it's so heart wrenching! those creatures are absolutely gorgeous.

my most favorite character on this show, is the White Walker. i'd like to see more of him/them.  does it say anything about me?

the guy who plays the prince who became the king - he's so good i hate him more than anything else.

the "girlfriend" that Stark's bastard son had for awhile - i hate her. don't know why. her personally annoyed the hell of me right from the start (not the actress' fault of course). i made me dislike Jon Snow too for fallen in love w/ her. but then, he is a young man. young man is attracted physically to young women. this is God's plan.

i kinda feel sorry for that warrior guy w/ a burnt scar on his face. i kinda like him.

i do not like the guy from Iron Island who got tortured later (i dislike both him and the torturer). the torture scene is too painful to watch. i don't mind blood and gore but i hate torture scenes in general.

another person i like a lot - too bad he's only in one episode - the face changer who grant Ned's youngest daughter 3 wishes. i really like his face, because he changed it in the end.

i love all the wolves! they are absolutely perfect in everyway!

i used to like Ned's youngest son a lot because he was ultra-cute. but now he's grown up. if no further actions happen to his character soon i would be very bored w/ him.

these are just mindless mumbling. forgive me that i can't recall all characters' names.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/3/2014, 4:17 am

all of the Lannisters (the imp and his dad in particular) are my faves save joffrey (the actor is doing a great job making him the most hated character in tv history thought), Margaery and her grandmother, Littlefinger and the Eunuh. Sansa and Aria have potential to be faves as well, as does Daenerys when she stops Mary Sueing all over the place (love her baby dragons   wub ) Also loved mama Stark, but she is gooone.  :(

while you can't recall character names Kim, i know them, but I can't effing spell them half the time.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 3/3/2014, 5:03 am

Cannot wait to watch the show because my fave is Tyrion and Peter Dinklage plays him who I adore so... WIN ALL ROUND! :-)
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/3/2014, 5:58 am

Buenos wrote:Just curious Lottie, who are you're favorite characters?    Most of mine have died....LOL.

I strangely love almost everyone. Even those I hate (i.e. Joffrey) are just so well acted and believable. Also, I cannot remember half the names. My apologies. Furthermore, I will split in into favorite and interesting:

Favorite: Arya, Tyrion (??? – the dwarf) is by far my most favorite character and he steals the entire show

Interesting: Cersei (she is so freaking good!), Sansa (yes, I believe there is so much potential and I totally want to defend her like crazy), Catelyn (what an actress)
The ones that leave me cold and I must be alone in the world: Ned and Jon Snow. Dany also has thtis potential to become annoying... Basically, I care the least about some clear fan favorites.

But as I said, I could sing songs of glory about almost everyone.

I wish we would have seen more of the gay couple and the sister. They had a very interesting trinity set up. It was wasted potential unfortunately. I am also looking forward to the Tyrell siblings and what they will bring. They fascinate me.

Last edited by Lottie2303 on 3/3/2014, 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/3/2014, 6:04 am

ONE BIG PLEA: I know Season 3 ended a year ago, but I will not watch it until this weekend. So please, I am begging you, no Season 3 spoilers. I managed so well to avoid spoilers (expcept one major one for the end of the season...). Pretty, pretty please  neutre 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/3/2014, 4:14 pm

^ i wasn't about to spoil anything but now i feel that i have to spoil something simply because i feel wicked today:

so in S3, at least one of the dragons will fly. at least one of the wolves will run. most humans will walk. at least one of the major characters will die. at least one of the female will be naked. somebody will lose at least one body part. i want more White Walkers!!!!!!!!!!

TV Series you want to discuss, it's here - Page 16 White_Walker_2x10

ain't he love?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/6/2014, 5:02 am

Season 3 of GoT arrived and I watched all episodes leading to the Red Wedding. That one is on today... I am beyond terrified.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/6/2014, 5:43 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Season 3 of GoT arrived and I watched all episodes leading to the Red Wedding. That one is on today... I am beyond terrified.

Be afraid.
 Shocked Shocked Shocked 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/7/2014, 3:54 pm

yay! the red wedding! wedding is red, red is the wedding, ding ding ding ding ding!

enjoy the show! what bothers me is the the author still hasn't finished his damn books yet. He's getting old and fat and doesn't look healthy. I hope he finishes books soon. the last 2 books have names but no publishing dates yet. not even next year? that's not good at all.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/7/2014, 9:27 pm

"I know the ending in broad strokes. I don't know every little twist and turn that will get me there, and I don't know the ending of every secondary character. But the ending and the main characters, yeah. And ["Game of Thrones" producers] David Benioff and Dan Weiss know some of that too, which the fans are very worried about in case I get hit by a truck."
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/happens-hbo-game-thrones-george-r-r-martin-184200465.html
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 3/8/2014, 7:04 am

tanita_mors wrote:
"I know the ending in broad strokes. I don't know every little twist and turn that will get me there, and I don't know the ending of every secondary character. But the ending and the main characters, yeah. And ["Game of Thrones" producers] David Benioff and Dan Weiss know some of that too, which the fans are very worried about in case I get hit by a truck."
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/happens-hbo-game-thrones-george-r-r-martin-184200465.html

That's a legitimate concern. Robert Jordan died before he could finish his 'Wheel of Time' series (he got amyloidosis though). When authors take 2 years or longer to produce each book, you have to worry that they might not live long enough to finish writing their epics  phr34r
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2014, 6:39 pm

if he dies before he completes the book series, i am sure the producers will have someone write to fill in all the blanks and get hte show continued/concluded. it maybe not something the author wants, but if he doesn't live long enough, it's god's will. i hope he lives long enough to at least complete the book series, and hopefully see the conclusion of the tv series.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 3/9/2014, 6:33 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
\"Ireth wrote:.But Orphan Black is so good!

Oh my, enjoy the season. It only gets better!

Also an obligatory, I told you all months ago!  tonguue 

I just finished Orphan Black (I watched Ep 3-Ep 7 on Friday and didn't do much work heh). The plot and characters are so good, and some parts are really scary! Also, Tatiana Maslany is just amazing.

Buenos wrote:
Georgette888 wrote:In the books, Renly is brave and dashing and so on, but... a bit foolish. I love the characters with brains and wit like Tyrion (and, yes, I think Margaery may be another as I read on) and the one who has to live on her wits and is, I think, going to have the biggest character journey of all (Sansa). I just dread either of them dying.

I  use to love Daenerys  but she's gotten on my nerves the last season...

Tyrion and Daenerys used to be my favorites, but I agree, Daenerys has been getting on my nerves in the last season. In the books she didn't really get on my nerves till Book 5. Now it's just Tyrion as my favourite. I really like Arya too. Sansa and Jaime have really grown on me even though I couldn't stand them at first. I like Shae and Margery only in the show, not the book.

fantastica wrote: however, the thing that upsets me the most is when i saw any of the wolves die. it's so heart wrenching! those creatures are absolutely gorgeous.

Same here! I always get upset when horses die or get injured in battle too-this is not their war.

fantastica wrote:if he dies before he completes the book series, i am sure the producers will have someone write to fill in all the blanks and get hte show continued/concluded. it maybe not something the author wants, but if he doesn't live long enough, it's god's will. i hope he lives long enough to at least complete the book series, and hopefully see the conclusion of the tv series.

Touch wood.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/10/2014, 8:56 am

Yeah for finishing Orphan Black. I am so excited for Season 2! I love Cosima and Delphine so much, and also Felix. I think the show is just great with LGBT representation, as they are human beings and their sexuality is only part of their make-up. Also the ending with Allison really, really shocked me. My mouth was hanging open.

I watched the Red Wedding. I knew a bit what is about to happen, so the anticipation was much worse than the episode. However I was not prepared for the bloodbath. I wish so much I would have seen the episode without any spoilers. Well, that is what Season 4 is for. I am excited!

Summary: Orphan Black and GoT return in April. What greatness lays ahead of me!

Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/10/2014, 10:19 am

new game of thrones trailer, with dragons this time. enjoy.

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 3/10/2014, 12:11 pm

^Look how big the dragons have grown!

Lottie2303 wrote:Yeah for finishing Orphan Black. I am so excited for Season 2! I love Cosima and Delphine so much, and also Felix.  I think the show is just great with LGBT representation, as they are human beings and their sexuality is only part of their make-up. Also the ending with Allison really, really shocked me. My mouth was hanging open.

I watched the Red Wedding. I knew  a bit what is about to happen, so the anticipation was much worse than the episode. However I was not prepared for the bloodbath. I wish so much I would have seen the episode without any spoilers. Well, that is what Season 4 is for. I am excited!

Summary: Orphan Black and GoT return in April. What greatness lays ahead of me!

Agree with every single thing you said. Also the garbage processor scene has to be the most traumatizing thing I've seen on screen.

I really hated the way they killed Talisa and her unborn child. That was one thing that wasn't in the book and I was so shocked because I wasn't dreading that unlike the other deaths.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/10/2014, 4:02 pm

so is Orphan Black a good show to watch? i heard it's available on Amazon Prime and I am actually tempted to get prime again.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/11/2014, 5:36 am

fantastica wrote:so is Orphan Black a good show to watch? i heard it's available on Amazon Prime and I am actually tempted to get prime again.

It is AMZING! Honestly, it is one of the best shows I have ever watched. It has great, cohesive SL's, the female lead is an acting sensation and the show has many unexpected twist and turns. It also has a very magnificent developing bisexual female couple. Watch it! Really, watch it! It is worth every minute.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/7/2014, 5:54 am

Game of Thrones is back on!  hola 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/7/2014, 2:27 pm

bounce 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/8/2014, 8:43 am

So happy to have Game of Thrones back on my screen!!!  Smile 

I liked Oberyn and Ellaria a lot.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/10/2014, 9:58 pm

My first childhood home is going to be on a show called Flipping Boston this weekend.  Here's a clip:

As an added bonus, here is a picture of me eating my chicken noodle soup in the kitchen of the house when I was two years old:

TV Series you want to discuss, it's here - Page 16 10014574_10204016615842662_1659845455_n
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/11/2014, 1:17 am

fantastica wrote:so is Orphan Black a good show to watch? i heard it's available on Amazon Prime and I am actually tempted to get prime again.

What Lottie said, is such an amazing show. The lead actress play all the roles so differently that you can't believe is the same actress, and the storyline itself is catching. It makes you wonder who or what is behind all the troubles.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/19/2014, 8:10 pm

Kevin McHale watches Orphan Black. Dude has such good taste.

BTW, Season 2 starts tonight and I am *very* disappointed to everyone who still hasn't watched the show  dryy . You miss out. Strong female LEADS, diversity, one of the best LGBT representation on television, amazing and cohesive SL's. What are you are waiting for??!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next